PDA

View Full Version : Open Raids are NOT canceled ;)

Phatez
11-03-2020, 06:23 PM
I figured since there was an RNF thread spreading miss-information that we should clear it up in the green discussion forums. The open raid is not canceled, and Seal Team will be hosting/raid leading this open raid cycle.

We have been a big fan of the open raids since the start of the server, hosting open raids monthly until the merge. We brought the idea to the UN, and after much opposition from Kingdom, Venerate, and Black Lotus we were able to get them organized permanently on the post merge green.

Please join us this Friday to kill all of your favorite classic dragons! The windows will begin at around 1 AM Friday morning. As always, the forums, Green UN, and p99 discord will be pinged when they spawn.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Phatez <Seal Team>

matticas
11-03-2020, 06:34 PM
looking forward to it :)

Emberthorn
11-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Nice. Will ST be in P99 discord for any of the raids this time?

Or will they be in their own Discord and letting Gathered Might (an awesome non-UN guild, recruiting btw!!!) lead Fear?

Or will Brave pull Vox to King room while ignore Legendarymonk in P99 discord?

Also, ST is leading right? That was the stipulation for you guys to not contest right? That's at least what the UN discord says haha!

Either way, free loot!

Phatez
11-03-2020, 06:35 PM
Nice. Will ST be in P99 discord for any of the raids this time?

Or will they be in their own Discord and letting Gathered Might (an awesome non-UN guild, recruiting btw!!!) lead Fear?

Or will Brave pull Vox to King room while ignore Legendarymonk in P99 discord?

Also, ST is leading right? That was the stipulation for you guys to not contest right? That's at least what the UN discord says haha!

Either way, free loot!

Yes
No
No
Yes
No

ClephNote
11-03-2020, 06:40 PM
If you haven’t attended an open raid, nothing is easier.

Show up. Join discord. Slay Gods and Dragons. Roll on loot.

Hope to see as many of you as can join!

Paleepscherone
11-03-2020, 07:21 PM
Bullshit. You wanted to leave the UN. We voted to still include you on monthly raids. There was 0 opposition. How is your dead end life working out for you? At least you get dragons.

I figured since there was an RNF thread spreading miss-information that we should clear it up in the green discussion forums. The open raid is not canceled, and Seal Team will be hosting/raid leading this open raid cycle.

We have been a big fan of the open raids since the start of the server, hosting open raids monthly until the merge. We brought the idea to the UN, and after much opposition from Kingdom, Venerate, and Black Lotus we were able to get them organized permanently on the post merge green.

Please join us this Friday to kill all of your favorite classic dragons! The windows will begin at around 1 AM Friday morning. As always, the forums, Green UN, and p99 discord will be pinged when they spawn.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Phatez <Seal Team>

billcrystals
11-03-2020, 07:22 PM
Lol at denigrating other guilds "opposition" in this post. Just can't help yourself I guess.

douglas1999
11-03-2020, 07:34 PM
Seal Team really should just accept their role as server gaylords, like every top raid guild ever. Dispensing dragons at your leisure doesn't make you seem less shitty, only more. The top guild in everquest is supposed to be a bunch of douchebags, just own it and drop the pretense.

drackgon
11-03-2020, 07:59 PM
lol Shout out for GAthered Might <3

pivo
11-03-2020, 08:10 PM
If you haven’t attended an open raid, nothing is easier.
Show up. Join discord. Slay Gods and Dragons. Roll on loot.

What is the minimum level to attend open raid and how much typically event lasts?

Phatez
11-03-2020, 08:36 PM
Players must be level 46 or higher to attend and roll on any open raid. The time frame depends on which encounter is occurring. Lord Nagafen is the quickest taking roughly 30 minutes, while Plane of Fear can take up to two hours.

pivo
11-03-2020, 08:51 PM
Players must be level 46 or higher to attend and roll on any open raid. The time frame depends on which encounter is occurring. Lord Nagafen is the quickest taking roughly 30 minutes, while Plane of Fear can take up to two hours.

Thank your for the info, appreciated. I'm few levels short, but I'm happy to learn, that these open raids exists. I hope you continue organize them in the future. I'm looking forward at some later time, when I will be able to attend also!

In the mean time, good luck to all with the /roll and I hope you all have fun :)

Coridan
11-03-2020, 09:41 PM
You can't roll on loot but you could tag along to Naggy and Vox if you just wanna see the dragons up close no one will say anything or notice.

adruidarkly
11-05-2020, 04:42 PM
What is the minimum level to attend open raid and how much typically event lasts?

dragons go fast - vox a bit of a travel-to. less than 30 mins till death
inny is pretty quick, 30-40 mins
ct and draco take 78 hours

OgrenShamwow
11-05-2020, 04:45 PM
I believe that this open fear raid will be the fastest ever, ive heard steal team is gonna reveal one of their uber secret strategies, bring lots of enc and wiz.

Tunabros
11-05-2020, 04:54 PM
is there a schedule for this?

adruidarkly
11-05-2020, 08:30 PM
I believe that this open fear raid will be the fastest ever, ive heard steal team is gonna reveal one of their uber secret strategies, bring lots of enc and wiz.

stun aes are not a secret strategy

Cawin
11-06-2020, 11:16 AM
is there a schedule for this?

http://openraids.kingdomdkp.com

pivo
11-06-2020, 12:10 PM
You can't roll on loot but you could tag along to Naggy and Vox if you just wanna see the dragons up close no one will say anything or notice.

I may do this, thanks for the idea ;)

pivo
11-06-2020, 12:11 PM
ct and draco take 78 hours

OMG, 78 hours?!? I will never attend that one. But 30 minutes ones sounds great ;)