PDA

View Full Version : When Kunark launches, will the Greenmist line be fully implemented?

frest
10-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Through the fog of time, I am having vague memories of 2001 and I remember that the Greenmist quest line was still partially un-implemented beyond one of the later Khukris. I'm wondering if it hadn't been fully documented yet and was available from Kunark launch or if it was fixed later?

The p99 wiki shows the full quest, but my question was whether or not the Kunark launch on Green will have that stuff fully implemented, or if it will be staggered according to the patch schedule from live?

kaizersoze
10-09-2020, 12:42 PM
when will there be justice for the iksar warriors, where is the pride of the legion? :(

Danth
10-09-2020, 12:51 PM
I don't know how far the Greenmist quest line went initially, but the final step--Greenmist itself--does not exist until the late 2001-era Chardok revamp. This is beyond question since it requires a drop of Drusella's revised post-revamp loot table. P1999 seeks to replicate the original game's timeline so you won't be able to obtain Greenmist until "Green" reaches the October 2001 period or thereabout.

Danth

Toad1
10-09-2020, 02:03 PM
you couldnt get a green mist till like luclin on live , was too op

Tunabros
10-09-2020, 02:41 PM
Really wish other SK races could use greenmist
What a cool weopon =)

frest
10-09-2020, 03:28 PM
I don't know how far the Greenmist quest line went initially, but the final step--Greenmist itself--does not exist until the late 2001-era Chardok revamp. This is beyond question since it requires a drop of Drusella's revised post-revamp loot table. P1999 seeks to replicate the original game's timeline so you won't be able to obtain Greenmist until "Green" reaches the October 2001 period or thereabout.

Danth

See that makes sense to me. Thanks!