Freedom - Prog

January:
Riot - Prog
AG - MotG
Freedom - TFA

February:
Competitive

Repeat.
This seems like a simple and sane way to kill golems and loot a few plat.

Fammaden
10-05-2020, 05:42 PM
PRIMAL plat....

But yes, RnF seems like the best avenue for making such a deal, best of luck.

Pretzelle
10-05-2020, 06:14 PM
I hope Kittens snipes every single one of them.

Ovaltine
10-05-2020, 06:46 PM
Who has been 'winning' ST since the last rotation got nuked?

Ripqozko
10-05-2020, 06:49 PM
No one is winning because there is no warders, sorry hope that helps.

Ovaltine
10-05-2020, 06:58 PM
Oh yes of course. Thank You

Jauna
10-05-2020, 07:00 PM
someone will wake the sleepers asap for the lulz anyways and on its death bam, green merges with blue and back to the status quo as the GMs take a year or two off before the next new server

Molitoth
10-05-2020, 07:18 PM
No one is winning because there is no warders, sorry hope that helps.

I suppose for once you are correct.

I like rotations however:
I've been suggesting that if any golem goes under 2-3 hours in it's window, it becomes FFA for racing.

This pleases the people who like to FTE race for motg/prog. It can be fun.

xdrcfrx
10-05-2020, 07:41 PM
why should AG and F get equal slots when they raid together as a single entity nearly 100% of the time?

why are kittens not included?

Ovaltine
10-05-2020, 07:50 PM
AG/F only team ST in off-hours.

In the times I've made a ST contest after ending rotations, the only kitten I've seen there was a 1 dude /auc WTB 2hnd. Guess kittens didn't really want to play. Can't win if you don't play.

xdrcfrx
10-05-2020, 07:56 PM
but you're not talking about winning and losing anymore, you're talking about sharing.

why not share with everyone that can do the content? KWSM killed MoTG earlier this year when the opportunity presented itself, and could kill the others. So why not share with everyone?

Ovaltine
10-05-2020, 08:01 PM
You're talking to me like I made the proposed rotation. I was just sharing my thoughts on why the proposer didn't think of kittens when he made that list.

xdrcfrx
10-05-2020, 08:04 PM
that's fair, though I think the conclusion that you were also of that opinion was a reasonable one.

hobart
10-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Not having to compete your way on to the rotation seems bogus.

There should be no rotation until you FTE that golem. Once you do, you earn a spot and that golem starts getting rotated once there's two or more groups. If you fail to kill your golem within X hours of spawning, anyone else can FTE and bump you off the rotation in which case you need to re-earn your slot. They can also FTE past you within the window and bump you if you wipe.

Assuming 4 or more capable guilds, this also offers the option for one guild to hold out and not only take all the golems, but also affect the rotation. On a repop, maybe Kittens decide they don't like Riot and take their golems but leave AG's and Freedom's up? Now Riot has to compete to get their slot back by contesting Freedom's or AG's golem. Whose will they take?

Ovaltine
10-05-2020, 08:18 PM
that's fair, though I think the conclusion that you were also of that opinion was a reasonable one.
Reasonable? Yes.

Because:

If kittens were there at least trying, there'd be no way to miss adding them to this proposed rotation.

xdrcfrx
10-05-2020, 08:27 PM
freedom: we are the good guys and want to share the server with everyone

also freedom: we will only share things with people who take them away from us.

glad to see you're exactly who everyone thinks you are.

kaizersoze
10-05-2020, 08:44 PM
In other words, Freedom is burning out contesting everything. Noted, Freedom on it's death bed.

Wokka
10-05-2020, 09:34 PM
Well I guess you have to ask Riot, why did they end the ST agreements? And the other agreements for that matter? Since the agreements have ended AG has been 'winning' the golems far more then any other guild (have data to support this). Riot has been picking up the occasional golem here and there as have Freedom when they are solo. I also don't agree with just letting Kittens have a golem, if they want to do the golems they should start competing (which is their problem, they don't like competing for mobs and will actively avoid it). Same as any other guild, I don't think there should be free hand outs. You want a mob? work for it. Don't expect it to just be placed in your lap. The social aspect and competition is what makes EQ end game fun, and gives people a reason to come back every weekend for the cycles.

Dogma
10-05-2020, 09:49 PM
StuffWelcome to the server. Try not posting on a burner account next time you want attention.

enjchanter
10-05-2020, 10:03 PM
Is it actually competition tho ? Lol

Ripqozko
10-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Is it actually competition tho ? Lol

Competition for leftover and scraps.

Molitoth
10-05-2020, 10:08 PM
Well I guess you have to ask Riot, why did they end the ST agreements? And the other agreements for that matter? Since the agreements have ended AG has been 'winning' the golems far more then any other guild (have data to support this). Riot has been picking up the occasional golem here and there as have Freedom when they are solo. I also don't agree with just letting Kittens have a golem, if they want to do the golems they should start competing (which is their problem, they don't like competing for mobs and will actively avoid it). Same as any other guild, I don't think there should be free hand outs. You want a mob? work for it. Don't expect it to just be placed in your lap. The social aspect and competition is what makes EQ end game fun, and gives people a reason to come back every weekend for the cycles.

I think the previous ST agreement between AG/Riot and was tied to other agreements. When Freedom entered the scene with disregard to any agreement, it obviously changed the game. So if there is an official rotation agreement in ST, I don't see why Riot wouldn't co-operate.

That said, props to AG for going hard in ST during those shit windows.

Not many Riot need Primals (outside of recruits), so the choice to constantly track and go hard FTE during those shit windows hasn't exactly been worth the effort.
I mean, we could go all Dannyl to "Deny other pixels", but that isn't exactly how Riot works.

Dogma
10-05-2020, 10:20 PM
Not many Riot need Primals (outside of recruits)It's just DKP to me bruv.

Need another ST key just so I can move my main away from ST more often...

Ripqozko
10-05-2020, 10:29 PM
It's just DKP to me bruv.

Need another ST key just so I can move my main away from ST more often...

just 1 st key in 2020? oof

Wokka
10-05-2020, 10:32 PM
You could at least respond with a meaningful post (Dogma or whatever), not have a debbie downer reply. I wasn't looking for attention, more replying to the thread with something constructive, I'm sorry you're unhappy with whatever it is in your life. Also I disagree with Riot being able to take it all if they wanted. The last few weeks have shown that with competition Riot is not invincible, they have fucked up plenty of engages and been flat out beaten at others. All the Riot members can sit there gloating, but the fact is things are changing. 2 sponsors requirement? scrapped. lvl 60 requirement? scrapped. Compulsory raid attendance? scrapped. Why you ask? Because the Riot powers know things aren't the same as 3 months ago.

Zipity
10-05-2020, 10:35 PM
I suppose for once you are correct.

I like rotations however:
I've been suggesting that if any golem goes under 2-3 hours in it's window, it becomes FFA for racing.

This pleases the people who like to FTE race for motg/prog. It can be fun.

This is a solid idea.

Dogma
10-05-2020, 10:39 PM
You could at least respond with a meaningful post (Dogma or whatever), not have a debbie downer reply. I wasn't looking for attention, more replying to the thread with something constructive, I'm sorry you're unhappy with whatever it is in your life. Also I disagree with Riot being able to take it all if they wanted. The last few weeks have shown that with competition Riot is not invincible, they have fucked up plenty of engages and been flat out beaten at others. All the Riot members can sit there gloating, but the fact is things are changing. 2 sponsors requirement? scrapped. lvl 60 requirement? scrapped. Compulsory raid attendance? scrapped. Why you ask? Because the Riot powers know things aren't the same as 3 months ago.Reading a lot into a few lines, whoever you are.

RA was never required far as I know and I heard the Sponsors thing wasn't accurately allowing nobodies like you a chance to apply to Riot meanwhile I got two officers jumping at the bit to sponsor. Randomjoe off the street who wanted to app without otherwise having grouped with or woo'd a couple Riot peeps before had no chance prior. Didn't seem fair to Randomjoe that he's not an iksar and I wouldn't sponsor him.

Sorry your guild is dying. Sucks that you guys raided all weekend and got more raid wipes than loot.

Wokka
10-05-2020, 10:41 PM
I also don't agree with Riot making excuses. Shit windows? Don't start with windows, Riot is the king of taking advantage of shit windows lol. Riot has been flat out beaten in those Golem FTE's but nice try anyway. We could get it all if we wanted? Well no you couldn't, as has been proven the last couple of months. And this constant petitioning, like EVERY mob Riot loses they whinge and complain about something. Just suck it up guys, not everyone can win it all. Competition is good, regardless of all your downer comments.

Dogma
10-05-2020, 10:45 PM
Pretty sure Riot is fine with ST as is lol. Sorry that Freedom isn't.

Wokka
10-05-2020, 10:46 PM
More excuses is all I hear. I know for a fact RA was a requirement, I talked to officers in Riot about it (Was going to app but needed more info) and I have a friend who was kicked from Riot for that very thing (not attending raids). I'm not in Freedom btw, nice assumption.

Dogma
10-05-2020, 10:48 PM
RA isn't a requirement. Never has been? There's a ton of members who have 0-5% RA and are still welcome comrades.

Apps who don't attend raids tend to not have a presence and don't get approved.

Raiding guild likes raider apps.

Wokka
10-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Why did the officers tell me you were required to raid then? And this guy was a full member, and was kicked after not raiding. Can you stop assuming things? Just making yourself look sillier

Ripqozko
10-05-2020, 10:52 PM
More excuses is all I hear. I know for a fact RA was a requirement, I talked to officers in Riot about it (Was going to app but needed more info) and I have a friend who was kicked from Riot for that very thing (not attending raids). I'm not in Freedom btw, nice assumption.

You seem very immersed, consider taking a break.

Wokka
10-05-2020, 10:53 PM
And don't say it was for the app process lol, all that was needed was to group OR raid with Riot people during the app

kaizersoze
10-05-2020, 10:54 PM
I also don't agree with Riot making excuses. Shit windows? Don't start with windows, Riot is the king of taking advantage of shit windows lol. Riot has been flat out beaten in those Golem FTE's but nice try anyway. We could get it all if we wanted? Well no you couldn't, as has been proven the last couple of months. And this constant petitioning, like EVERY mob Riot loses they whinge and complain about something. Just suck it up guys, not everyone can win it all. Competition is good, regardless of all your downer comments.

Competition is good, yeah, as long as the competition isn't training you. IMO there should be something against having camps on top of each other because it would pretty much resolve that issue instantly, but c'est la vie. AG/ F have been doing well in ST, but with it in window virtually 24/7, it's got to be wearing on people. Especially when more often than not its primal plat.

Wokka
10-05-2020, 10:54 PM
Are you alright Ripqozko? I expected sorry you don't got warder loot

Wokka
10-05-2020, 10:57 PM
Thank you for the constructive comment kaizer, that's what I'm after. Yeah I totally agree with you on the camps thing, I couldnt understand it the first time I did ToV. People were like, 'we trained them'! and it was like but weren't they sitting right up with us? As far as I see it if you move your camp up to the other camp and get trained, well that's your own fault for moving up lol

Ripqozko
10-05-2020, 10:58 PM
Are you alright Ripqozko? I expected sorry you don't got warder loot

You dont, but i am generally worried about your health. Consider shutting your PC down.

Wokka
10-05-2020, 10:59 PM
I'm worried about you as well man, after saying the same thing 4000 times in the same topics

Molitoth

Whatever makes you sleep better at night.
Like I said, Props to AG for making ST a priority.

Molitoth
Also Wokka, nice burner account.

Ripqozko
10-05-2020, 11:00 PM
I'm worried about you as well man, after saying the same thing 4000 times in the same topics

Who are you? no one knows random new account.

Wokka
10-05-2020, 11:03 PM
Whatever makes you sleep better at night.
Like I said, Props to AG for making ST a priority.

Still a priority for Riot too friend, otherwise they wouldn't have racers

Wokka
10-05-2020, 11:04 PM
I just think it's good to see Riot not dominating everything. I know that pisses the Riot elite off but it's good for the server :)

Akg49
10-05-2020, 11:18 PM
I just think it's good to see Riot not dominating everything. I know that pisses the Riot elite off but it's good for the server :)

Don't blame Riot for that, blame rooted dragons. That said, pulling mobs to tov ent and mass warm bodying was boring EQ, and this are more fun now. You can still reapp if you want to win I guess.

ST doesn't need to be rotated. RW doesn't need to be rotated. Things have been better than ever since these have ended. BTW ST rotation with AG ended because they set up their own rotation with Freedom, so riot had to contest their turns anyways.

Molitoth
10-05-2020, 11:48 PM
Still a priority for Riot too friend, otherwise they wouldn't have racers

ST mobs are a target that Riot members can choose to track/fte if they want, but if you think it's a priority target like Doze/Vulak/misc others, then you are misinformed.

The people in ST racing already have Primals on multiple alts, and are typically there in the spirit of friendly competition. (There is plenty of playful/nice banter at the door)
Currently If a golem pops while Riot is on the line, so be it... if not, Riot doesn't fret. GG. <--- And you will See "Grats AG!" in /ooc
Riot wins enough to get a Primal for new recruits.

So I will agree with the OP, that Rotations in ST could be beneficial to everyone (especially if we implemented FFA low windows like I mentioned previously), or guilds can continue to burn themselves out in ST.

Molitoth
10-05-2020, 11:53 PM
I should add that my posts are of my own opinion though, so take it for what it's worth... which may be a whole lot of nothing.

Kaezyr D`Shiv
10-06-2020, 12:21 AM

Your "fact" is misinformation. Maintaining any specific minimum Raid attendance % of any kind is not and has never been a requirement since Riot was formed. As a matter of fact, at least coming from the <Core> side of the guild's origin, minimum RA% was never a requirement there either (at least at the end)

What is required to make full member is making enough of an impact on enough current raiding members to get a yes vote, that you would like to be guilded with them. This is best accomplished by being noticed at Raids, and other non-raid events. As being a helpful and/or innovative individual willing to make the team better, in a variety of ways. For example: raid expendable Item farming, Powerleveling bots, porting, tracking or role-filling to name a few.

Hope that clears some things up

Naonak
10-06-2020, 01:04 AM
I like it competitive. This way, not just talking about ST. Mobs are being killed very quickly. Unlike with the agreement, targets staying up for days as the guilds in the agreement couldn't break that said agreement and kill another guild slotted rotation target..

Yes, AG have won more. They have tracked, they have done the time and got the rewards. Many times Riot, haven't been tracking. Most have primals and keeping a toon perma camped for primal plat = waste.

As far as Freedom, have they got more than 1 ST golem solo? I know they have teamed up a few times. So why would they get a solo slot?

Any agreement will be handled in the UN channel, like always.

Kittens should have the same equal say as Freedom. They solo kill targets about the same. Freedom hang off AG's raid force to boost numbers, they can't solo kill. Without that, they kill very little to no high value raid targets. Yes, they go for epic targets, other leveling/casual guilds rely on for gearing and raid practice.

Zipity
10-06-2020, 06:40 AM
Rogean completely derailed this idea:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3190604&postcount=16

See you nerds in ST

Fammaden
10-06-2020, 07:02 AM
Rogean completely derailed this idea:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3190604&postcount=16

See you nerds in ST

Then do custom content where turning in ten thousand scales results in the sleeper being re-imprisoned.

Nuggie
10-06-2020, 10:15 AM
Then do custom content where turning in ten thousand scales results in the sleeper being re-imprisoned.

This would be good. Obviously not 10k scales. 1k maybe.

Molitoth
10-06-2020, 10:50 AM
This would be good. Obviously not 10k scales. 1k maybe.

These are supposed to be rare drops.
1k is a shit-ton.

Ripqozko
10-06-2020, 11:01 AM
Sorry you don’t got warder loot

sydbarrett25
10-06-2020, 12:45 PM
I hope Kittens snipes every single one of them.

sydbarrett25
10-06-2020, 12:48 PM
freedom: we are the good guys and want to share the server with everyone

also freedom: we will only share things with people who take them away from us.

glad to see you're exactly who everyone thinks you are.

conoutoftrol
10-06-2020, 02:14 PM
racing is fun tho just race all the racers love to race vroom vroom skrrt

Goodest
10-06-2020, 06:13 PM
no thanks see ya on the line...

Solist
10-06-2020, 07:20 PM
Lol wyman on the line.

Wyman's fte'd diabeties and embarrasement in his career, not much else.

Dogma
10-06-2020, 08:28 PM
Lol wyman on the line.

Wyman's fte'd diabeties and embarrasement in his career, not much else.Imagine not being able to spell diabetes or embarrassment.

Psyborg
10-06-2020, 08:36 PM
but with it in window virtually 24/7, it's got to be wearing on people.

You've said this twice now in this thread. Project much? There are plenty of people that still want ST keys and a primal to accompany it. I don't think I've heard anyone complain about it wearing on us.

Zipity
10-06-2020, 08:42 PM
ST is the DKP Piñata

Nuggie
10-07-2020, 12:11 AM
These are supposed to be rare drops.
1k is a shit-ton.

But they drop from trash mobs right? Anything worthwhile is hard to obtain.

Akg49
10-07-2020, 01:17 AM
But they drop from trash mobs right? Anything worthwhile is hard to obtain.

Yes, ST is gonna be the new HoT

Arvan
10-07-2020, 05:01 AM

There should be no rotation until you FTE that golem. Once you do, you earn a spot and that golem starts getting rotated once there's two or more groups. If you fail to kill your golem within X hours of spawning, anyone else can FTE and bump you off the rotation in which case you need to re-earn your slot. They can also FTE past you within the window and bump you if you wipe.

Assuming 4 or more capable guilds, this also offers the option for one guild to hold out and not only take all the golems, but also affect the rotation. On a repop, maybe Kittens decide they don't like Riot and take their golems but leave AG's and Freedom's up? Now Riot has to compete to get their slot back by contesting Freedom's or AG's golem. Whose will they take?

Did you get picked last a lot in gym class or something? Holy crap dude!

Toryas
10-07-2020, 05:38 AM
Lol wyman on the line.

I'd recommend you take some lessons in basic literacy before you post again. :eek:

Nuggie
10-07-2020, 10:15 AM

Historically on blue guilds didn't get a slot on a rotation until they could kill the mob on a FTE basis(atleast as far as kunark went).

xdrcfrx
10-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Historically on blue guilds didn't get a slot on a rotation until they could kill the mob on a FTE basis(atleast as far as kunark went).

Ah, but that's not uniformly true. there was the BG / KWSM / AEGIS Tunare slot. Don't recall any of those entities getting FTE on tunare or killing her solo.

Welfare mobs for me, not for thee. we get it.

hobart
10-07-2020, 11:27 AM

Only for basketball. Not sure what that has to do with anything. You seem to be the on with problems with competition, maybe you're projecting?

It's a long shitty window. I did my share of time on a cothbot or on the line. The point of a rotation would be to save the guilds that do sock from socking. In the year of our lord 2020, almost any guild can kill the golems. Being able to kill them before someone else does is the only "challenge" there is. If any 10 people can just request a spot on the motg rotation it just becomes a handout at that point.

hobart
10-07-2020, 11:30 AM
no thanks see ya on the line...

Lol wyman on the line.

Imagine not being able to spell diabetes or embarrassment.

This needs to be settled. Wyman vs. Solist essay contest. The winner gets promoted to the fifth grade.

Ripqozko
10-07-2020, 11:38 AM
Ramen and friends would formally like a spot on the motg rotation thanks in advance .

xdrcfrx
10-07-2020, 11:41 AM
It's a long shitty window. I did my share of time on a cothbot or on the line. The point of a rotation would be to save the guilds that do sock from socking. In the year of our lord 2020, almost any guild can kill the golems. Being able to kill them before someone else does is the only "challenge" there is. If any 10 people can just request a spot on the motg rotation it just becomes a handout at that point.

It's already a handout if you decide to rotate it, you're just deciding who "deserves" it.

Like I said - Welfare mobs for me, not for thee.

Remind me again what the word is for someone who applies one set of rules to some people, and then a different set of rules for themselves? Hippocrates? No, that was the doctor guy. Hippopotamus? No, that's the most deadly animal in Africa. Hypocrite? Ah yes, that's the one.

Pretzelle
10-07-2020, 12:24 PM
It's already a handout if you decide to rotate it, you're just deciding who "deserves" it.

Remind me again what the word is for someone who applies one set of rules to some people, and then a different set of rules for themselves? Hippocrates? No, that was the doctor guy. Hippopotamus? No, that's the most deadly animal in Africa. Hypocrite? Ah yes, that's the one.

Mosquitos*

Dman2701
10-07-2020, 12:26 PM
I bet you Kittens has killed more ST golems solo than Freedom

xdrcfrx
10-07-2020, 12:29 PM
Mosquitos*

Yeah but that didn't fit the alliterative theme!

Lothisu
10-07-2020, 02:24 PM
I bet you Kittens has killed more ST golems solo than Freedom

Kicken didn't you recently have a meltdown and quit the game???

Nuggie
10-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Ah, but that's not uniformly true. there was the BG / KWSM / AEGIS Tunare slot. Don't recall any of those entities getting FTE on tunare or killing her solo.

Welfare mobs for me, not for thee. we get it.

I don't recognize those acronyms, must have been after my time on Blue.

Pretzelle
10-07-2020, 03:31 PM
I don't recognize those acronyms, must have been after my time on Blue.

Did you stop playing on Blue in 2016?

Dman2701
10-07-2020, 03:32 PM

Sounds like some WNN here, I didn't have a meltdown, i was going to take a break after AG/F continue to cheat with no regard to the rules but i figure the GM's have to throw the suspension hammer soon on them

Also I'm 100% for loot deletion and have been pushing for it for months.
I can really care less if that means Riot gets loot deleted also (if we were wrong than we shouldn't be killing the mob) , I'm so tired of this cheat to win 1 than concede 2.

Solist
10-07-2020, 03:49 PM
Lol @ kick, the guy who trained AG/F like 3 times in the last week by accident trying to tell the world who the bad guy is.

Nathaniel
10-07-2020, 04:03 PM
How many golems have Freedom actually won and solo killed that would justify them taking 1/3 in a rotation? Not hard to understand why they would suggest this.

Dman2701
10-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Lol @ kick, the guy who trained AG/F like 3 times in the last week by accident trying to tell the world who the bad guy is.

Link fraps

Psyborg
10-07-2020, 04:14 PM
Sounds like some WNN here, I didn't have a meltdown, i was going to take a break after AG/F continue to cheat with no regard to the rules but i figure the GM's have to throw the suspension hammer soon on them

Also I'm 100% for loot deletion and have been pushing for it for months.
I can really care less if that means Riot gets loot deleted also (if we were wrong than we shouldn't be killing the mob) , I'm so tired of this cheat to win 1 than concede 2.

Mate nobody is cheating. Shit happens and often times it's unclear what happened until it's too late. FR/AG has had no issues conceding encounters (fuck a duck we couldn't seem to get Zlandi right there for a few weeks) when it's clear we shit the bed before an engage. I can't say the same for Riot, who had no issue recovering for another Zlandi engage after wiping our mages.

It's just a game my man. We're not looking to skirt the rules to win encounters. We're two scrappy guilds trying to coordinate and sometimes things don't go according to plan. Don't quit the game, you seem like a fun guy.

Pretzelle
10-07-2020, 04:44 PM

Pretty sure Teraclon didn't show up to a single raid during his app period and got voted in. Who was your friend? Which officer did you talk to?

Croco
10-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Mate nobody is cheating. Shit happens and often times it's unclear what happened until it's too late. FR/AG has had no issues conceding encounters (fuck a duck we couldn't seem to get Zlandi right there for a few weeks) when it's clear we shit the bed before an engage. I can't say the same for Riot, who had no issue recovering for another Zlandi engage after wiping our mages.

It's just a game my man. We're not looking to skirt the rules to win encounters. We're two scrappy guilds trying to coordinate and sometimes things don't go according to plan. Don't quit the game, you seem like a fun guy.

Yeah nobody is cheating! It's just happening all the time from the same guild/alliance. It's totally not a pattern of abusing or ignoring the rules. "We're not looking to skirt the rules to win encounters" says the only guild/alliance who consistently skirts the rules to win encounters.

Solist
10-07-2020, 05:21 PM
Link fraps

I don't play petition quest. I know both sides for the most part are clean as a whistle, and almost all intentions are good. Way too many pals in riot and knowing most of the playmakers for years, and being plenty involved.

I just call it how I see it. Riot scumfuckery dropping a train in fear the other day on our kiter. You fte'ing with an idol (then running lol) dropping lady M guards on clerics, you kiting a flurry and dropping it when you say beldion headed your way etc.

None of the shit everyone petitions about is intentional asshattery, it's stupid mistakes. The fact none of you adults can own up to them and fess up is what's sad.

Anyone calling any guild out as a whole as 'the bad ones' is a fucking idiot game, but the last 6 months has shown me Riot is significiantly less as a whole willing to concede or accept responsibility, or have individuals own up to things. Wasn't the case in the past, is now. I feel pre green whenever there was even the tiniest shadow of a doubt we'd drop what we were doing. Post green and the culture shift that happenned there it's a different story.

Pretzelle
10-07-2020, 05:24 PM
I don't play petition quest. I know both sides for the most part are clean as a whistle, and almost all intentions are good. Way too many pals in riot and knowing most of the playmakers for years, and being plenty involved.

I just call it how I see it. Riot scumfuckery dropping a train in fear the other day on our kiter. You fte'ing with an idol (then running lol) dropping lady M guards on clerics, you kiting a flurry and dropping it when you say beldion headed your way etc.

None of the shit everyone petitions about is intentional asshattery, it's stupid mistakes. The fact none of you adults can own up to them and fess up is what's sad.

Anyone calling any guild out as a whole as 'the bad ones' is a fucking idiot game, but the last 6 months has shown me Riot is significiantly less as a whole willing to concede or accept responsibility, or have individuals own up to things. Wasn't the case in the past, is now. I feel pre green whenever there was even the tiniest shadow of a doubt we'd drop what we were doing. Post green and the culture shift that happenned there it's a different story.

Fraps or it didn't happen.

Akg49
10-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Fun ST race this morning, thank you for tracking for me AG monk. Pop call was right on time.

Ripqozko
10-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Fun ST race this morning, thank you for tracking for me AG monk. Pop call was right on time.

Consider clocking into work.

Akg49
10-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Consider clocking into work.

Imagine working for someone else :p

Ripqozko
10-07-2020, 07:16 PM

Forgot no one is blue collar on forums, continue on.

Dreenk317
10-07-2020, 07:50 PM

P99 raiders have jobs? How!?!?!?!

Nuggie
10-07-2020, 08:03 PM
P99 raiders have jobs? How!?!?!?!

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0117108/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

Seen Multiplicity?

Akg49
10-07-2020, 08:07 PM

You can be blue collar and make your own hours. Get out from under the thumb, Rip.

Ripqozko
10-07-2020, 08:11 PM
You can be blue collar and make your own hours. Get out from under the thumb, Rip.

sweet tell me about your company?

Akg49
10-07-2020, 08:12 PM
Doors and windows. 2020 has been great for doors and windows, people smashing things all over the place. Feel like working? Schedule when you want.

Ripqozko
10-07-2020, 08:24 PM
Doors and windows. 2020 has been great for doors and windows, people smashing things all over the place. Feel like working? Schedule when you want.

Sweet, FTEing ST sounds more profitable.

sydbarrett25
10-07-2020, 08:37 PM

sydbarrett25
10-07-2020, 08:39 PM

hobart
10-07-2020, 11:05 PM
Ramen and friends would formally like a spot on the motg rotation thanks in advance .

No one believes you have friends.

Didn't you RMT and get many of your "friend's" accounts banned?

If your guild is not able to win an FTE and kill it after you do, or is unwilling to put in the time socking, you're not the same as the other guilds who are. So giving them a slot on the rotation is not welfare, but giving you a slot is.

Consider it like unemployment. You have to have actually worked first in order to collect it.

Do you babysit, cut lawns, or sell lemonade? I know your mom is proud.

xdrcfrx
10-07-2020, 11:20 PM
If your guild is not able to win an FTE and kill it after you do, or is unwilling to put in the time socking, you're not the same as the other guilds who are. So giving them a slot on the rotation is not welfare, but giving you a slot is.

Consider it like unemployment. You have to have actually worked first in order to collect it.

"giving you things for free is bad, but giving me things for free is good." Unemployment is still welfare. The fact that you tryhards constantly prate on and on about the virtue of competition, and then go about setting up exclusionary agreements so that you don't have to actually compete, makes you hypocrites.

hobart
10-08-2020, 12:38 AM
"giving you things for free is bad, but giving me things for free is good." Unemployment is still welfare. The fact that you tryhards constantly prate on and on about the virtue of competition, and then go about setting up exclusionary agreements so that you don't have to actually compete, makes you hypocrites.

You want to pay for a coach ticket and use the first class lounge at the airport. If it's free to me, it should be free to you.

Nuggie
10-08-2020, 01:29 AM

You seem to be new around here. That competition is the only aspect of this server that keeps the majority of the people in the raiding scene logging in year after year. Without it P99 Blue is just another low pop server. The admin know this and therefore install policies to support it. If you don't like it there are a ton of low pop servers to go play on.

As a disclaimer: I used to raid somewhat competitively, without serverwide renown. I retired in 2017.

xdrcfrx
10-08-2020, 07:36 AM
You seem to be new around here. That competition is the only aspect of this server that keeps the majority of the people in the raiding scene logging in year after year. Without it P99 Blue is just another low pop server. The admin know this and therefore install policies to support it. If you don't like it there are a ton of low pop servers to go play on.

As a disclaimer: I used to raid somewhat competitively, without serverwide renown. I retired in 2017.

That's fine, competition is good! But then, compete. If you're going to lecture everyone about how le competition is the be-all end-all of things, then put your money where your mouth is and compete for everything. If you're going to share things, then share them. Wagging your finger at everyone about how awesome competition is, but then arranging it so that you don't have to compete for things (but others still do) is fundamentally dishonest.

sydbarrett25
10-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Or better enough, hold spawns up and do simulated quakes/races. Want to compete then set up competitions at times that are appropriate. Some people have jobs

Dreenk317
10-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Or better enough, hold spawns up and do simulated quakes/races. Want to compete then set up competitions at times that are appropriate. Some people have jobs

Fair point, if everyone actually wanted competition you could just leave all the spawns up until it was actually competitive. Not just the competition of who has more responders at 4am

Croco
10-08-2020, 11:16 AM

That's hilarious that you think staff cares about whether people play or not or which end of the casual/raider population logs in. If they cared about the "health" of the server they never would've done nearly all of the changes over the last couple years and the current crop of GM's would be put out to pasture.

The past 2 years of changes and wrist slap penalties for raid violations have lead to one of the worst climates for raiding on p99 since I started playing in 2011. Say what you want about how Sirken's tenure ended but he didn't let guilds run roughshod over each other and his penalties had teeth.

Dreenk317
10-08-2020, 11:16 AM
I vote, that we arrange a smallman naggy comp. Set up your forces, pick a time slot. Each guild that wants too gets one try to kill naggy with their smallest possible force. Winning guild gets to say the won an actual competition over a raid mob on p99

Dreenk317
10-08-2020, 11:19 AM
The past 2 years of changes and wrist slap penalties for raid violations have lead to one of the worst climates for raiding on p99 since I started playing in 2011. Say what you want about how Sirken's tenure ended but he didn't let guilds run roughshod over each other and his penalties had teeth.

nyclin
10-08-2020, 12:42 PM
how to fix raiding on p99:

1) don't raid on p99
2) sorry you didn't get warder loot

Psyborg
10-08-2020, 12:58 PM

I will always support something like this.

Ovaltine
10-08-2020, 02:48 PM

This is being done with the first set of fear golems after the 7day spawns are done. I really think players are having fun with that.

sydbarrett25
10-08-2020, 02:52 PM
This is being done with the first set of fear golems after the 7day spawns are done. I really think players are having fun with that.

Is it being done for ST? Is it being done for other mobs? How about ring war? Proposed propositions do not address other mobs. If this theory is only for ST, then shoot your shit, set up a competition other then socking for 24 hours when people have lives.

Ovaltine
10-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Is it being done for ST? Is it being done for other mobs? How about ring war? Proposed propositions do not address other mobs. If this theory is only for ST, then shoot your shit, set up a competition other then socking for 24 hours when people have lives.

Ok, I'll get right on that.

Nuggie
10-08-2020, 04:04 PM
That's fine, competition is good! But then, compete. If you're going to lecture everyone about how le competition is the be-all end-all of things, then put your money where your mouth is and compete for everything. If you're going to share things, then share them. Wagging your finger at everyone about how awesome competition is, but then arranging it so that you don't have to compete for things (but others still do) is fundamentally dishonest.

You seem to be confused about me. I don't play on Blue anymore. I quit in 2017. I play on Green99 now. I am not arranging for others to compete and not for myself. I am simply stating that without the competition Blue99 would have the same pop as Red99.

That's hilarious that you think staff cares about whether people play or not or which end of the casual/raider population logs in. If they cared about the "health" of the server they never would've done nearly all of the changes over the last couple years and the current crop of GM's would be put out to pasture.

I can't speak to the last 3 years, but they very much care about the perks they get at different events for being admins of a gaming population of this size. Also, don't put words in my mouth about Sirken, I didn't have any problems with him. Nor Uth for that matter.

Sodapop
10-12-2020, 01:12 AM
How about you idiots just contest the whole thing like normal instead of being babies?

Ravager
10-12-2020, 07:35 AM
Except it never was a contest. Only the shameless can win. Much like life.

Argh
10-13-2020, 07:42 PM
Who gets the warders?

Wokka
10-13-2020, 08:09 PM
Who gets the warders?

Ripbozo gets them, hence why he has to apologize to everyone all the time.

voydent
10-13-2020, 09:55 PM
Ripbozo gets them, hence why he has to apologize to everyone all the time.

Rofl

Hrothgar
10-14-2020, 08:08 PM
New Sleepers Tomb bout to drop on next live expansion.

If you really want something new and exciting in Sleeper’s, join me on live!