PDA

View Full Version : Duping PoSky Items?

Castle2.0
09-28-2020, 12:49 PM
There are some PoSky items which look worth getting a pre and post nerf copy.

You should be able to do the quest reward once, then corpse it, and repeat the quest.

I heard on Blue, when the post-nerf item launches you get it by turning in your old item for the new one.

If that is the case on Green, you should be able to turn in one of your two pre-nerfs for a post-nerf.

Since the items are different (name obviously, and ID, I'm assuming these exist and are unique) you should be able to now carry BOTH in your invo.

Can pre-nerf be recharged with mana battery like post-nerf? If so, "duping" a good PoSky item would be somewhat useful.

Good items to "dupe"

Shaman ring. 4 charges of instacast FD instead of 2. +1 mana battery = 6 charges
Necro ring. 6 charges of instacast Invoke Fear instead of 3. + 1 mana battery = 9

Is that how it was handled on blue? Can pre-nerfs use mana batteries to recharge?

Confirn/deny?

adruidarkly
09-28-2020, 01:55 PM
Or you could bank the quest items and just turn them in after the patch in Velious era for a post-nerf version, retaining the other.

Tunabros
09-28-2020, 02:04 PM
I feel so lost when it comes to raid posts
hopefully i can one day contribute to these conversations

uygi
09-29-2020, 09:22 PM
Yeah just do the quest for the current reward, gather the items and bank them til later. Once upgrades are in, go up and turn in to get the new one as well. Corpsing a second one is just gonna give you grief. Also, this thread title is complete clickbait.

Castle2.0
09-29-2020, 10:59 PM
Big question still stands:

Can you recharge PRE-UPGRADE PoSky charged items with mana batteries?

JayDee
09-29-2020, 11:38 PM
I feel so lost when it comes to raid posts

That is usually a good thing

Solist
09-30-2020, 05:53 AM
Big question still stands:

Can you recharge PRE-UPGRADE PoSky charged items with mana batteries?

you can on blue.