PDA

View Full Version : High value Kunark Items

adichi
09-21-2020, 02:17 PM
Big EQ newbie here, I missed out on green launch and all the legacy item goodies that dropped before nerf, but am happy to be around for the launch of Kunark this up coming November. I've been trying to do some research but I figure some of you veterans might have better info, atleast if you're willing to share/

galach
09-21-2020, 02:23 PM
fungus staff pre-nerf will be crazy

fungus covered scale tunic will hold value forever

with push changes, mosscovered twig won't be worth as much.

Locket of escape will go for a ton for TOV binds eventually.

Every necro will want a COS and won't have multiple years to get one before they are nerfed from instant cast.

Might be missing some other stuff

Izmael
09-21-2020, 06:27 PM
Blade of the Black Dragon Eye
Rod of Annihilation

Googi
09-21-2020, 06:32 PM
Dunno i think lamentation is big munny because it can turn any newbie into a server hero

perfectly good dps all the way till seb or karnors great weapon

getsome
09-21-2020, 06:55 PM
Ton Po's Bo Stick of Understanding probable the rarest kunark item on blue.
Lots of decent weapons also eventually stop dropping. such as Rod of Mourning, ringed mace of ykesha, Runed Fighters Staff

Keebz
09-21-2020, 07:07 PM
Guardian's Mace as well.

Kind of an aside, but I wonder if Wurmslayer will be offhandable at first, like on live...

Ravager
09-21-2020, 07:55 PM
Gem Encrusted Ring, but it's not super valuable.

Tunabros
09-21-2020, 08:09 PM
I want ma Blade of da black dragon (o)-(o)

Nuggie
09-21-2020, 09:32 PM
Guardian's Mace as well.

Kind of an aside, but I wonder if Wurmslayer will be offhandable at first, like on live...

I think yes.

Jibartik
09-21-2020, 10:07 PM
exping off krups in seb for a sweet sword!

Jibartik
09-21-2020, 10:08 PM
Moss coverd twig, op ru a ranger? get dat !

cornisthebest
09-21-2020, 10:17 PM
won't necklace of superiority drop from dalnir at first?

Scalem
09-22-2020, 01:50 PM
You'll never see these items unless you are unemployed and have no social life like 95% of the people here.

aaezil
09-22-2020, 02:21 PM
Seek help + a career is good advice for most p99s high lvl population

Keebz
09-22-2020, 06:56 PM
Not of high value to the masses, but on a personal level, I want a pre-nerf Jade Chokdai Prod. All the cool rogues on live had one.

Noselacri
09-22-2020, 07:28 PM
If someone (asking for a friend) starts playing when Kunark launches because this hypothetical person wanted to play an iksar necro and didn't feel like playing something else on green until that became an option, would this unnamed individual who starts from scratch at Kunark's launch realistically be able to farm the cash for a CoS before its price begins to inflate for real? As I understand it, it only drops for a month, right?

Baler
09-22-2020, 07:41 PM
Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring (https://wiki.project1999.com/Shrunken_Goblin_Skull_Earring)
Huge demand.

Keebz
09-22-2020, 07:52 PM
If someone (asking for a friend) starts playing when Kunark launches because this hypothetical person wanted to play an iksar necro and didn't feel like playing something else on green until that became an option, would this unnamed individual who starts from scratch at Kunark's launch realistically be able to farm the cash for a CoS before its price begins to inflate for real? As I understand it, it only drops for a month, right?

I don't think it gets nerfed til velious? (Someone keep me honest here) If so you have 8+ months or so to grab one.

Maybe it'll be a /list for a while until enough enter the economy /shrug

Noselacri
09-22-2020, 07:53 PM
I don't think it gets nerfed til velious? (Someone keep me honest here) If so you have 8+ months or so to grab one.

Maybe it'll be a /list for a while until enough enter the economy /shrug

Really? I could swear someone said it only drops for a month.

Googi
09-22-2020, 08:40 PM
won't necklace of superiority drop from dalnir at first?

it should

Ravager
09-22-2020, 10:07 PM
There's a million of these on blue. Worst case wait for the merge and buy one there. Worst, worst case just live with the five seconds nerf. Even a five second invis click is op.

Nuggie
09-23-2020, 12:07 AM

yes they will be able to afford one

dwikt96
09-23-2020, 03:18 AM
I imagine the list would be level 45 or something required, a necro can do 1-45 pretty quick, unless its nerfed in like 2 weeks after launch or something

adichi
09-23-2020, 11:19 AM
Moss coverd twig, op ru a ranger? get dat !

ohh now thats what im talkin about

ty for responses everyone, i got a pretty good idea of what pixels to farm out there. see ya on the battlefield

Soothsayer
09-24-2020, 02:25 AM
Guardian's Mace as well.

Even if it's not usable in the offhand, 25/40 is a bonkers ratio from level 20 to at least mid-forties.

Bardp1999
09-24-2020, 03:28 AM
Droga will be camped within the first 15 minutes of Kunark launching and will not be uncamped...ever