PDA

View Full Version : "We've weighed our options and...all we really lose is one Warrior" -Riot 2020

Pages : [1] 2 3

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 08:20 AM
Sorry, I just - if this is true, it's so juicy it deserves its own thread.

The phrase "For want of a tack, an empire was lost" comes to mind.

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 08:46 AM
Context? Don't be a tease.

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 08:49 AM
Context? Don't be a tease.

TL;DR - Riot rejects an applicant because he gave them trouble in the past when he was in a different guild. Because of this, their major playmaker leaves the guild, takes a few people with him, and forms a competitor guild that is now an incorrigible thorn in their side.

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 08:53 AM
TL;DR - Riot rejects an applicant because he gave them trouble in the past when he was in a different guild. Because of this, their major playmaker leaves the guild, takes a few people with him, and forms a competitor guild that is now an incorrigible thorn in their side.

rofl. You're deluded if you think Detoxx is the reason Furoar left Riot. He had it planned for months in advance. The Detoxx thing was a troll attempt that gave him an excuse. Furoar was only ever about Furoar. Freedom is full of the dregs of society that no other guild would accept. Congrats, they finally had a good cycle (thanks to AG, entirely).

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 08:58 AM
rofl. You're deluded if you think Detoxx is the reason Furoar left Riot. He had it planned for months in advance. The Detoxx thing was a troll attempt that gave him an excuse. Furoar was only ever about Furoar. Freedom is full of the dregs of society that no other guild would accept. Congrats, they finally had a good cycle (thanks to AG, entirely).

Ouch. someone sounds salty.

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 08:59 AM
Ouch. someone sounds salty.

Not at all. You're just gullible enough to believe anything Furoar tells you :o

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 09:01 AM
Not at all. You're just gullible enough to believe anything Furoar tells you :o

. . . if this is true . . .

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 09:18 AM
Congrats on your first good cycle. Think Freedom or AG could possibly get a kill on their own?

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 09:22 AM
Congrats on your first good cycle. Think Freedom or AG could possibly get a kill on their own?

Wow. you really ARE a salty customer. feels bad, man.

Shrubwise
09-14-2020, 09:24 AM
Take it to PM’s you love birds :)

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 09:40 AM
Wow. you really ARE a salty customer. feels bad, man.

Why would I be salty? I don't have any horse in this race. You're coming off like a little stan for Furoar and Detoxx. AG would be fine without Freedom. Freedom wouldn't be a guild without AG.

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 09:48 AM
Why would I be salty? I don't have any horse in this race. You're coming off like a little stan for Furoar and Detoxx. AG would be fine without Freedom. Freedom wouldn't be a guild without AG.

Why are you so hateful, though? Let the rage flow through you. I just think it's an interesting thread if, in fact, it is true that spurning Detoxx because of past strained relations and grudges cost Riot a little more than "one warrior." :)

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 09:57 AM
Why are you so hateful, though? Let the rage flow through you. I just think it's an interesting thread if, in fact, it is true that spurning Detoxx because of past strained relations and grudges cost Riot a little more than "one warrior." :)

I know Dawn Believers wasn't a part of the raiding scene but you can do a quick search on the forums to see why nobody wanted to take Detoxx.

GinnasP99
09-14-2020, 10:00 AM
Raiding on Everquest. My condolences

Hotel
09-14-2020, 10:03 AM

have you um, like, talked to him?

i do think it's too early for victory laps but man i enjoy racing against the weary remains of riot players that still give a fuck

Dogma
09-14-2020, 10:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/eZdKkPK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/C3UG2ut.png

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 10:08 AM

I lol'd. I'm not, in any way, defending Detoxx. I just think it's pretty funny, if it is true, that hubris causes a guild to lose more than just "one warrior"

Hotel
09-14-2020, 10:11 AM

i bring this image up a lot

imagine forming an opinion on a person based on clipped tells out of context

it's a good troll but people actually take it seriously and it's pathetic

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 10:12 AM
I lol'd. I'm not, in any way, defending Detoxx. I just think it's pretty funny, if it is true, that hubris causes a guild to lose more than just "one warrior"

The only person Riot lost was Tawanda. Real facts.

Dogma
09-14-2020, 10:14 AM
Well the math stacks against letting Detoxx join. Detoxx and maybe 10-12 cronies join vs 50 existing members leaving.

Net loss.

We're all nerds playing an old beaten non-classic game. It's not about pixels anymore imo. It's about enjoying the game with people you like and treating other people fairly and with respect. Detoxx has always been an epicenter for people who don't seem to follow those ideals.

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 10:18 AM
Well the math stacks against letting Detoxx join. Detoxx and maybe 10-12 cronies join vs 50 existing members leaving.

Net loss.

We're all nerds playing an old beaten non-classic game. It's not about pixels anymore imo. It's about enjoying the game with people you like and treating other people fairly and with respect. Detoxx has always been an epicenter for people who don't seem to follow those ideals.

True on that last front regarding it being about enjoying the game. At least, it should be. That being said, I think it's important to give second and third chances versus denying someone because they've done bad things in the past. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, right?

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 10:21 AM
True on that last front regarding it being about enjoying the game. At least, it should be. That being said, I think it's important to give second and third chances versus denying someone because they've done bad things in the past. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, right?

Some guilds have standards - others don.t I mean they let an actual American Nazi join Freedom.

Dogma
09-14-2020, 10:21 AM
Each guild he makes is another chance to be different and it never has been.

Just sayin he's had plenty of chances.

Hotel
09-14-2020, 10:24 AM
do you guys find it ironic how a core of AM players comprise a lot of your hardcore players you still have left?

it's almost like...

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 10:25 AM
Some guilds have standards - others don.t I mean they let an actual American Nazi join Freedom.

Are you ok?

Tuljin
09-14-2020, 10:47 AM
Why are ~so~ many people still going hard on Blue???

Zipity
09-14-2020, 10:50 AM
The only person Riot lost was Tawanda. Real facts.

Furoar as well right? Those two are worth their weight in gold. Thanks for letting us have them. several other 40%+ RA members who are drama free were denied membership to riot are currently in freedom, blackballed by toxic players no less lol. Zero toxicity going on within our guild, happy family, having fun shooting the shit just like 99% of everyone on the server. Not sure why everyone gets so worked up and pins year long reps on players, he’ll it’s a video game, everyone has a drunken meltdown once in a while doesn’t make them rotten to the core. We’ve all done stupid shit in our lives.

Hotel
09-14-2020, 10:54 AM
Furoar as well right? Those two are worth their weight in gold. Thanks for letting us have them. several other 40%+ RA members who are drama free were denied membership to riot are currently in freedom, blackballed by toxic players no less lol. Zero toxicity going on within our guild, happy family, having fun shooting the shit just like 99% of everyone on the server. Not sure why everyone gets so worked up and pins year long reps on players, he’ll it’s a video game, everyone has a drunken meltdown once in a while doesn’t make them rotten to the core. We’ve all done stupid shit in our lives.

i'm very toxic towards venice to be fair

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 10:58 AM
Are you ok?

Ask your buddy Teppler/Sinix about his podcast.

Fammaden
09-14-2020, 11:00 AM
Why are ~so~ many people still going hard on Blue???

I play on both, and raid on both. Literally every single thing about the endgame/raid scene is ten times more fun and interesting on blue than on green even on a bad day. Its no contest.

LazyHydras
09-14-2020, 11:02 AM

Not even sure who that is. Again I ask - are you ok? You seem mad.

Hotel
09-14-2020, 11:05 AM

LOL

he quit the game dude, thats twochains everytime you see that character you dunce

Zipity
09-14-2020, 11:06 AM
I play on both, and raid on both. Literally every single thing about the endgame/raid scene is ten times more fun and interesting on blue than on green even on a bad day. Its no contest.

^^^^ agree with this 100%, socking just Naggy/Vox/CT/Inny is madness. Kunark will be a lot of fun though and add more things to the menu and another true Competitive raid zone in VP instead of just fear.

Pretzelle
09-14-2020, 11:13 AM
LOL

he quit the game dude, thats twochains everytime you see that character you dunce

Yeah, okay. :rolleyes:

Tuljin
09-14-2020, 11:16 AM

I understand and "can't blame you" but...~~~rAiDiNg~~~ on p99 isn't even EQ anymore. "Classic" EQ was never about "end game," it was always about "the game." My question is largely rhetorical.

Its really amazing to me how many people are still going hard on a 10-year-old box. What's even more amazing to me is how many of these "characters" actually tried to roll Green then....went right on back to blue to do the same dumb ~~~~rAiD~~~~ shit.

I remember TwoChain in Green EC getting lvls on day one in /ooc and he just couldn't help but let everyone constantly know how much Blue dragon loot he had and how much he missed it. I knew that day he would eventually quit because the truth is (and this is true for many players currently "going hard" on Green) most people on p99 don't actually don't even -like- classic EQ.

I don't even know him and don't mean to make this into a jab but this is an easy example of the comedy of the "characters" that have been going hard on Blue for damn near a decade. Like...we're still talking about...Detoxx? rofl

Anyways, shit's just funny to me. People can continue to play the game "how they want" and I'll continue to chuckle about it lol

Tunabros
09-14-2020, 11:21 AM
Good Old GUILD DRAMA

Fammaden
09-14-2020, 11:23 AM
I mean to me man the most fun thing about green is leveling up one dude after another to 50, and also being able to do it in what would be considered garbage gear on blue. But a lot of people on blue already have every alt they ever wanted to make at 60 or far into the process, so that's not really appealing to everyone. But eventually you are max level and if you have investment and ties to blue already its a no brainer to play end game there instead.

As for "still talking about Detoxx" etc, drama has always been a major contributor to people's ties to end game EQ so you're answering your own questions with the stuff you're attempting to mock. Good guys, bad guys, in groups, out groups, manipulation, deceit, alliances, betrayals....these are all classic AF parts of non-instanced raiding. On green that all lasts for about 24 hours tops then its planar trash farms. On blue there's competitive raiding all week long. People like that shit, a lot of people, and they always have since the beginning.

As far as Kunark....I'm expecting the toxicity and lack of chill to reach unprecedented levels on green. Which might be pretty interesting if you have the right perspective on your pixel sickness, but there's a lot of people who will be more turned off than will be getting the raid scene improvement they are hoping for IMO.

Psyborg
09-14-2020, 11:34 AM

Net loss.

Do you think it might have been worth it to let the app vote process take place for Detoxx instead of outright rejecting it? If the stories are to be trusted that is all that was being asked for.

Tuljin
09-14-2020, 11:39 AM
I mean to me man the most fun thing about green is leveling up one dude after another to 50, and also being able to do it in what would be considered garbage gear on blue. But a lot of people on blue already have every alt they ever wanted to make at 60 or far into the process, so that's not really appealing to everyone. But eventually you are max level and if you have investment and ties to blue already its a no brainer to play end game there instead.

I also agree that the best part of EQ is actually playing the game (leveling toons and playing in garbage gear.) Really the launch of Green is "progression" as far as classic is concerned - we are all trying to go forward, not backwards.

You're not "wrong" and your answers/explanations are all correct and this -is- RnF so I need to rustle people a little bit.

Using words like "investment" when it comes to a videogame is exactly my point. Its a damn game. People can't "leave their stuff behind" to go play...the same fucking game but -actually- play it from the "beginning" and not with Game Genie. This is serious pixel sickness.

There is unprecented pixel sickness and general nonsense on Green but I foresee an implosion. People are gonna get sick of jumping through flaming hoops and staying up all night just so Phatez can get a Crown of Rile. There won't be enough loot to go around and people underestimate exactly how many nubs who play on Green simply won't be able to get to 60.

Also, on Green there's a lot of "play nice" stuff going on with guilds even when it comes to Sky at this point, so really we don't know what the ~~~~~~~~~~hhhhhhhhhhhhhrAiD sCeNe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ will look like in Kunark.

The truth is - - - nobody has any fucking idea what will happen in Green Kunark and even the "important people" and "fat cats" are all just speculating. Maybe people will realize that without 5 years of Kunark and 5 years of Velious you won't be "guaranteed" shit and they'll finally stop chasing the carrot.

I never looked at it this way until now but at this point people like Blue because its predictable. People like routine. Sure if you ~~~rAiD~~~ then I can see how its more fun on Blue (its totally fucking stupid but whatever.) People like their shinies they "invested" in and have had for years and nobody is going to take them away and they're not going anywhere.

Anyways, yeah all this shit is still really funny to me lol

Tuljin
09-14-2020, 11:42 AM
I also agree that the best part of EQ is actually playing the game (leveling toons and playing in garbage gear.) Really the launch of Green is "progression" as far as classic is concerned - we are all trying to go forward, not backwards.

Should be "trying to go backwards, not forward" but yeah anyways, P99 Blue ~~~~~~~~rAiDiNg~~~~~~~~~ in 2020 (and into 2021) and still going hard is totally ridiculous

Tuljin
09-14-2020, 11:49 AM
Not even sure who that is. Again I ask - are you ok? You seem mad.

Also, by the way Teppler is the world champion record holder for most times deleveled 60 to 59 and back - - - he held this title years before everyone was ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rAiDiNg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ and people were still working on getting maybe their second toon to 60.

Shit was absolutely hilarious btw lol

Psyborg
09-14-2020, 11:55 AM
P99 Blue ~~~~~~~~rAiDiNg~~~~~~~~~ in 2020 (and into 2021) and still going hard is totally ridiculous

Why? We're having fun. There is no other MMO that provides a competition (guild vs guild) based PvE. This 20 year old game therefore still remains unique, no matter how far it has evolved from its original form. Most of us have played WoW and other similar MMOs. Logging in at predetermined times every week is great, but having unlimited time and no competition to kill raid targets just leaves something lacking for many of us.

If enjoying the ride on Green does it for you then more power to you.

Albanwr
09-14-2020, 12:15 PM
Imagine arguing this much over a beta server...big yikes.

Psyborg
09-14-2020, 12:23 PM
Imagine arguing this much over a beta server...big yikes.

There's not enough content on the slightly less beta server to argue over.

Nexii
09-14-2020, 12:57 PM
<Aftermath> did the same thing to Teraclon. This is just how it has to be for <Riot> to be successful and just as fun as <Aftermath>.

Mistle
09-14-2020, 01:00 PM
"Competitive raiding" rofl

Competitive implies someone wins, and there are only losers and even bigger losers here.

Fingurs
09-14-2020, 01:01 PM
"Competitive raiding" rofl

Competitive implies someone wins, and there are only losers and even bigger losers here.

Yeah imagine posting on a forum of a game you don't play.

Please stop owning yourself.

Hotel
09-14-2020, 01:06 PM
<Aftermath> did the same thing to Teraclon. This is just how it has to be for <Riot> to be successful and just as fun as <Aftermath>.

Not exactly, we let Teraclon app but (annoyingly) people voted no and he didn't pass the app period

Viscere
09-14-2020, 01:26 PM
Teraclon did not make it in AM because he was cheating on logs for DKP

People voted accordingly to not let them in.

Cool dude though, he's fun.

Arvan
09-14-2020, 01:30 PM
Are aftermath having trouble fitting in with other guilds?

Dreenk317
09-14-2020, 01:48 PM
Are aftermath having trouble fitting in with other guilds?

Seeing as they don't exist anymore, id assume, yes.

SantagarBrax
09-14-2020, 03:05 PM
Teraclon did not make it in AM because he was cheating on logs for DKP

People voted accordingly to not let them in.

Cool dude though, he's fun.

:imagine: resorting to cheating on logs for dkp, but he's "cool".

There's a lot going on in that statement, on both sides.

Kohedron
09-14-2020, 03:07 PM
Who knew chubby, nose picking, snaggletooths would have a popularity contest when deciding who gets 20 year old pixels that have been acquired thousands of times.

strongNpretty
09-14-2020, 03:39 PM
Imagine playing Everquest on P99 for so long, that you've now completed everything there is to do, and all that's left is to restart a game called "everquest" all over again, doing the exact same timeline..

Reminder- We're all playing the same game, ending in the same timeline.. Quit arguing penis sizes at this point in your life.. Pretty sure you should just enjoy the penis you have at this point. Or the penis you dont have, or the penis you used to have but now don't.. Or hell the penis you now have but never did? ENJOY THE FUCKING GAME!

And lift weights from time to time too :)

Allishia
09-14-2020, 03:45 PM
Imagine playing Everquest on P99 for so long, that you've now completed everything there is to do, and all that's left is to restart a game called "everquest" all over again, doing the exact same timeline..

Reminder- We're all playing the same game, ending in the same timeline.. Quit arguing penis sizes at this point in your life.. Pretty sure you should just enjoy the penis you have at this point. Or the penis you dont have, or the penis you used to have but now don't.. Or hell the penis you now have but never did? ENJOY THE FUCKING GAME!

And lift weights from time to time too :)

Lmao

Viscere
09-14-2020, 04:12 PM

lmaoooooo this is the best picture ever

reznor_
09-14-2020, 04:24 PM
I do love the Detoxx WoT. However it’s not really a reflection of his actions these days, it’s just a reminder of the level of autism that most of us nerds here have that we are so petty that something someone said 10 years ago still matters so much today. The definition of cancel culture /shrug.

He’s a regular blue fixture, I’ve really enjoyed playing with him.

Psyborg
09-14-2020, 04:29 PM
Having a kid made him soft. I actually think I like the guy.

Akg49
09-14-2020, 04:34 PM
they have pills for that

strongNpretty
09-14-2020, 04:47 PM
they have pills for that

Ba Dum Tss!

matticas
09-14-2020, 05:08 PM
I do love the Detoxx WoT. However it’s not really a reflection of his actions these days, it’s just a reminder of the level of autism that most of us nerds here have that we are so petty that something someone said 10 years ago still matters so much today. The definition of cancel culture /shrug.

He’s a regular blue fixture, I’ve really enjoyed playing with him.

Y'all been fooled. Detoxx is a gravely-voiced teddy bear who regularly let rivals and enemies into his guilds. Hell, he even went to bat for them when more narrow-minded people (including me) wanted nothing to do with letting them in.

Fammaden
09-14-2020, 05:44 PM

Net loss.

You say this as if losing 38 to 40 people would be a noticeable impact on Riot's roster size.

Fingurs
09-14-2020, 06:05 PM
You say this as if losing 38 to 40 people would be a noticeable impact on Riot's roster size.

Compared to what?

Mistle
09-14-2020, 07:23 PM
Yeah imagine posting on a forum of a game you don't play.

Please stop owning yourself.

But I do play the game?

I certainly don't play p99 raidquest though. No one should.

"Competitive raiding", hahahaha

Kief
09-14-2020, 08:11 PM
This is the shit some of us highlighted in past threads.

Way too dang serious over the game (albeit mostly the raid scene).

It really should change for the over-all health of the community.
The staff doesn't need the headache anymore. Pretty soon you won't even have Galach around to administrate disputes.

Psychos burnt Cylock out in literally 2 weeks or something. I spoke to him daily - super awesome guy - but when you're dealing with the dedication or sheer insanity displayed by some individuals day in and day out - it takes a toll.

Most of you probably don't really give a shit, but heck I do. We all enjoy this stuff from time to time. And I sure bet the staff start out enjoying it in the prospect of helping people.

But continual actions negating said spirit just leaves an awful feeling to everyone involved. Anyone can change if they want to.

Dogma
09-14-2020, 08:17 PM
I spoke to him daily
but when you're dealing with the dedication or sheer insanity displayed by some individuals day in and day outNot particularly disagreeing. Just wanted to point this out.

Kief
09-14-2020, 08:19 PM
Pointing what out? That I enjoyed talking to the guy?

Having a conversation with someone to see how they are doing is a lot different than what you know I was referencing.

Don't get it twisted bud.

Praxcthius
09-14-2020, 08:36 PM

um then it would be paradigm shift doing pickup vindi raids again....

Detoxx
09-14-2020, 08:50 PM

Heard it here folks, Riot doesnt value their members or their contributions. Just another number in a very...very long line. Real nice guild to be in I see, use you then discard you when you dont matter anymore.

Join the Riot today!

kaizersoze
09-14-2020, 09:11 PM
Heard it here folks, Riot doesnt value their members or their contributions. Just another number in a very...very long line. Real nice guild to be in I see, use you then discard you when you dont matter anymore.

Join the Riot today!

That's the opposite of what they said, actually. That letting in one person isnt worth losing about 40 and their contributions lol

Psyborg
09-14-2020, 09:43 PM
That's the opposite of what they said, actually. That letting in one person isnt worth losing about 40 and their contributions lol

The person almost word for word said that Riot wouldn't even miss losing that many people.

Psyborg
09-14-2020, 09:44 PM
Pointing what out? That I enjoyed talking to the guy?

Having a conversation with someone to see how they are doing is a lot different than what you know I was referencing.

Don't get it twisted bud.

Whoooooosh

kaizersoze
09-14-2020, 09:45 PM
The person almost word for word said that Riot wouldn't even miss losing that many people.

Sarcasm is pretty often lost via text. Riot doesn't have like 400 actual members like Dawn Believers, of course 40 people is a hit lol

Zekayy
09-14-2020, 10:27 PM
I know Dawn Believers wasn't a part of the raiding scene but you can do a quick search on the forums to see why nobody wanted to take Detoxx.

how long ago was that stuff tho? 5 to 6 years ago man its now 2020 not 2015/2016 what was said recently?

Zekayy
09-14-2020, 10:28 PM

try bringing up something recent man

Zekayy
09-14-2020, 10:34 PM

difference is teraclon was in the guild as full member got kicked re-apped and then got kicked again theres a difference than just straight up saying No/rejecting someone to the guild.

Zekayy
09-14-2020, 10:38 PM
Y'all been fooled. Detoxx is a gravely-voiced teddy bear who regularly let rivals and enemies into his guilds. Hell, he even went to bat for them when more narrow-minded people (including me) wanted nothing to do with letting them in.

this I remember when several people apped to am and detoxx was like lets give them a 2nd chance people like gimpster and people like kelzaraz.

Dogma
09-14-2020, 10:40 PM
try bringing up something recent manWoo. I just play this game man. Think I even remotely follow recent stuff??

I'm not that masochistic.

Zekayy
09-14-2020, 10:43 PM
Woo. I just play this game man. Think I even remotely follow recent stuff??

I'm not that masochistic.

of course you dont exactly my point I used to think like detoxx was a pos and was no good but I was in a casual guild and didnt know any better but then when you actually be guilded with him he has your back and is an actual great person but of course riot wouldnt know that because they denied him instantly

kaizersoze
09-14-2020, 10:46 PM
of course you dont exactly my point I used to think like detoxx was a pos and was no good but I was in a casual guild and didnt know any better but then when you actually be guilded with him he has your back and is an actual great person but of course riot wouldnt know that because they denied him instantly

Given what we hear about in UN, there's probably a reason. Seems like the people saying he's changed are like his battered spouse who he's told that he wont hit them anymore but beats them to death a few weeks later.

Dogma
09-14-2020, 10:49 PM
of course you dont exactly my point I used to think like detoxx was a pos and was no good but I was in a casual guild and didnt know any better but then when you actually be guilded with him he has your back and is an actual great person but of course riot wouldnt know that because they denied him instantlyHard pass. I like my current relationship with him as it is.

Hotel
09-15-2020, 12:09 AM
Given what we hear about in UN

ah yes, out of context conjecture

truly the bringer of end times

kaizersoze
09-15-2020, 12:15 AM
ah yes, out of context conjecture

truly the bringer of end times

It'll be ok, Detoxx will come home with flowers and half the loot they split with AG.

Maybe if he wants to actually demonstrate that he's grown as a person, start with more than just the people immediately around him. I'd love to see people who have to interact with him from the smaller guilds like Kittens, TSS, Castle, Lighthouse etc that he supposedly represents that are crying out because they can't compete to chime in and have more than a few screenshots to go off.

Psyborg
09-15-2020, 12:48 AM
It'll be ok, Detoxx will come home with flowers and half the loot they split with AG.

Maybe if he wants to actually demonstrate that he's grown as a person, start with more than just the people immediately around him. I'd love to see people who have to interact with him from the smaller guilds like Kittens, TSS, Castle, Lighthouse etc that he supposedly represents that are crying out because they can't compete to chime in and have more than a few screenshots to go off.

Splitting loot with similar total participant numbers as Riot. I'm not sure your loot split comment is having the intended impact you were hoping for. I hope you guys can weather the storm though because competition is really the only reason to hang around.

Furorr
09-15-2020, 02:33 AM

Yikes, Plinki.

Twochain
09-15-2020, 03:14 AM

naww teraclon was actually allowed in the guild for a while, was eventually removed, was allowed to reapp, and failed

a lil diff

Nexii
09-15-2020, 04:37 AM
naww teraclon was actually allowed in the guild for a while, was eventually removed, was allowed to reapp, and failed

a lil diff

"All we really lose is one VP Bard"

Exact same reasoning and outcome

Hotel
09-15-2020, 09:17 AM

he cussed out chee in voice chat and people didn't get over it and voted no, if he never did that it would of been a slam dunk yes

matticas
09-15-2020, 12:02 PM
he cussed out chee in voice chat and people didn't get over it and voted no, if he never did that it would of been a slam dunk yes

Ya, this. The difference is we gave Teraclon a shot and let our members decide. Detoxx got no shot. Build consensus, leverage the process, and vote him out legitimately. Let the members have their say. Letting the demands of a few fragiles undermine your app process just made Riot look petty.

Dogma
09-15-2020, 12:21 PM
You guys seem awfully salty about another guilds recruiting process.

matticas
09-15-2020, 12:34 PM
You guys seem awfully salty about another guilds recruiting process.

Opposite, actually. I'm thrilled. Riot's pettiness backfiring has resulted in a lot of fun gaming for my friends and I. :p

Nexii
09-15-2020, 12:36 PM
Aftermath and Riot are the same for recruiting just like all #1 guilds. Lots of AM apps got to circumvent the process with sub 70% vote (Swiftyfist) or through friends and family. Rejecting Teraclon cause 'might be toxic' is the same reason Detoxx was rejected.

Whereas Freedom took in an actual Nazi, it's a hard go of it as a #2 guild.

Dreenk317
09-15-2020, 12:45 PM
Who's a nazi?

Dogma
09-15-2020, 12:46 PM
Seems that everyone is pleased then. Riot gets to keep raiding with people they like and Freedom gets to keep hanging onto AG for dear life.

When are you guys gonna buy AG a ring and tie the knot?

cd288
09-15-2020, 12:56 PM
How do you idiots care so much about guild raid drama in a game where you've all done these raids a million times for years and years on multiple different chars, acquired the same loot over and over, etc. It honestly baffles my mind how anyone, including OP, could give this much of a shit.

Fingurs
09-15-2020, 01:01 PM
How do you idiots care so much about guild raid drama in a game where you've all done these raids a million times for years and years on multiple different chars, acquired the same loot over and over, etc. It honestly baffles my mind how anyone, including OP, could give this much of a shit.

Going to moral high ground route. Strong. Strong post bro.

cd288
09-15-2020, 01:05 PM
Going to moral high ground route. Strong. Strong post bro.

Haha I actually am honestly just confused how people get so wound up about this shit and so competitive over the raiding scene.

Endonde
09-15-2020, 01:16 PM
Haha I actually am honestly just confused how people get so wound up about this shit and so competitive over the raiding scene.

The honest answer is that most of these people don't really care and are just passing time at work by shit posting, but a minority have their entire lives self worth tied up in this shit, so they come to RnF to remind everyone how important they are on a 21 year old MMO with less than 1000 players.

Skarne
09-15-2020, 01:17 PM
The honest answer is that most of these people don't really care and are just passing time at work by shit posting, but a minority have their entire lives self worth tied up in this shit, so they come to RnF to remind everyone how important they are on a 21 year old MMO with less than 1000 players.

Hey buddy...get your facts straight...it’s less than 1200

reznor_
09-15-2020, 02:00 PM

We didn't. I would have left -- I saw that toon tagged and immediately took issue. The real owner had since retired, and given that toon to a couple people. The real owner app'ed to Guild back when it started, and he was rejected outright, because of who he is.

reznor_
09-15-2020, 02:07 PM
InB4 "buhhhh this post is about rejecting someone based on their reputation!!!11"

The dude I'm referring to is a literal Nazi. If you equate these two things in any way, I just feel sad for you.

conoutoftrol
09-15-2020, 02:19 PM
InB4 "buhhhh this post is about rejecting someone based on their reputation!!!11"

The dude I'm referring to is a literal Nazi. If you equate these two things in any way, I just feel sad for you.

so the litmus test you have for your company is non-nazi. maybe other people have a different threshold?

Pretzelle
09-15-2020, 02:27 PM

Sorry you don't have warder loo--- oh wait.

Ripqozko
09-15-2020, 02:30 PM
Sorry you don't have warder loo--- oh wait.

and you still dont plinki.

Allishia
09-15-2020, 02:56 PM

We didn't. I would have left -- I saw that toon tagged and immediately took issue. The real owner had since retired, and given that toon to a couple people. The real owner app'ed to Guild back when it started, and he was rejected outright, because of who he is.

Are y'all talking about sinix? Ogre shammy?

Twochain
09-15-2020, 03:02 PM

Holy fuck, what am I missing?

@Nexii ya i've been using Sinix, wtf if this nazi business??

Thomacles
09-15-2020, 03:08 PM
Why do people say all this "sorry you didn't get warder loot"? Does it have some alternate meaning? I've asked many guildies and friends, and they just laugh. I haven't met anyone yet that even cares the slightest about warder loot. (I saw the drops that constitute warder loot, and still don't see any big deal over it.)

Detoxx
09-15-2020, 03:10 PM
Its just some troll who got literally the worst loot from Warders you can get and is trying to brag that no one else can. Very strange but, let him have his fun. He still doesnt have a mage epic tho :D

Ripqozko
09-15-2020, 03:31 PM
Its just some troll who got literally the worst loot from Warders you can get and is trying to brag that no one else can. Very strange but, let him have his fun. He still doesnt have a mage epic tho :D

Still have more pieces then you do.

Twochain
09-15-2020, 03:35 PM

come get that staff baby we killed magi last night

Ripqozko
09-15-2020, 03:37 PM
come get that staff baby we killed magi last night

Maybe in the future, enjoying some other games atm. hope you doing well tho 2chainz

Detoxx
09-15-2020, 04:18 PM

This is true, unless you count Primals. They are technically Warder loot!

Zipity
09-15-2020, 04:29 PM
Sceptre of Destruction
Shroud of Longevity
Mask of Tinkerers
Salíndrite Dagger

Only 4 warder items I’d ever really be jelly of

conoutoftrol
09-15-2020, 04:35 PM
that cha mask doe

Twochain
09-15-2020, 04:49 PM
Okay i've gone down the rabbit hole of "Sinix is a neo nazi podcaster" and it's a retarded one.

Did ya'll know i'm actually 2chainz irl

Thomacles
09-15-2020, 05:02 PM
Okay i've gone down the rabbit hole of "Sinix is a neo nazi podcaster" and it's a retarded one.

Did ya'll know i'm actually 2chainz irl

Your RL name is "2chainz"?

What is wrong with your parents naming a kid like that?? Is Elon Musk your dad?

Zipity
09-15-2020, 05:25 PM
I’m 185lbs 7% body fat with 11” dick and a millionaire just like everyone else on EQ forums.

Littul Jonn
09-15-2020, 05:42 PM
Is there competition in p99 again? Might be fun to come back and kite fear again haha

#unrootdragons

Hideousclaw
09-15-2020, 05:44 PM
Is there competition in p99 again? Might be fun to come back and kite fear again haha

#unrootdragons

Still rooted, but AG and Freedom racked up a really solid list of kills. Would be good to hear that patented Littul laugh in EQ again

Mario 7
09-15-2020, 06:23 PM
Dragons will never be un rooted, best idea ever

Twochain
09-15-2020, 08:04 PM
I’m 185lbs 7% body fat with 11” dick and a millionaire just like everyone else on EQ forums.

He's prolly not lying tho. Good looking dude. Has a hot wife too. If u packin 11 inches cock too i'm proud of u dawg. that's sick.

Fingurs
09-15-2020, 08:33 PM

#unrootdragons

Dont sing it, bring it :)

Zekayy
09-15-2020, 10:09 PM
Aftermath and Riot are the same for recruiting just like all #1 guilds. Lots of AM apps got to circumvent the process with sub 70% vote (Swiftyfist) or through friends and family. Rejecting Teraclon cause 'might be toxic' is the same reason Detoxx was rejected.

You seriously think that about detoxx from being in AM nexii? or you dont want to talk about your time there?

Nexii
09-16-2020, 03:31 AM
You seriously think that about detoxx from being in AM nexii? or you dont want to talk about your time there?

Yes. Teraclon passed his vote for extend threshold and was kicked out anyways.

62% yes, 7% extend, 30% no.

Nirgon
09-16-2020, 07:55 AM

Lemme help ya out:

https://i.imgur.com/pIYgzd4.png

Also! Real important point to mention! The p99 beta ended and they opened the green server.

hobart
09-16-2020, 12:23 PM
All the shade aside, isn't this for the best in terms of competition?

I don't know what Detoxx thinks, but he's lying to himself if he thinks he would have been content as a rank-and-file member of Riot. There would have been an eventual falling out, sooner rather than later, and he would have left with people anyway.

I dislike Detoxx because of the way he treats people. I'd rather lose pixels with people I like than win playing with people that I don't. But none of that changes the fact that he's a play maker. I don't see him filling the warm body role. I can't believe anyone else buys that either.

This is perfect. He apps, gets rejected, and leaves with the chip on his shoulder which motivates him to form a guild with none other than the person he accused of cheating and using "pixel detection software" back in the day.

But it's all water under the bridge when all you care about is pixels.

kaizersoze
09-16-2020, 12:29 PM
All the shade aside, isn't this for the best in terms of competition?

I don't know what Detoxx thinks, but he's lying to himself if he thinks he would have been content as a rank-and-file member of Riot. There would have been an eventual falling out, sooner rather than later, and he would have left with people anyway.

I dislike Detoxx because of the way he treats people. I'd rather lose pixels with people I like than win playing with people that I don't. But none of that changes the fact that he's a play maker. I don't see him filling the warm body role. I can't believe anyone else buys that either.

This is perfect. He apps, gets rejected, and leaves with the chip on his shoulder which motivates him to form a guild with none other than the person he accused of cheating and using "pixel detection software" back in the day.

But it's all water under the bridge when all you care about is pixels.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. When AM merged with AG, he was quiet for a while, helpful, but ultimately wasn't really happy with being a member and went off for their escapade with AM 2, 3, 4, 5. Nobody is saying he's bad at EQ, they're saying they don't want to play EQ with him.

Sancta
09-16-2020, 12:35 PM
You can build 100 bridges but you suck one cock they don't call you a bridge builder they call you a cocksucker.

kaizersoze
09-16-2020, 12:37 PM
You can build 100 bridges but you suck one cock they don't call you a bridge builder they call you a cocksucker.

burns an awful lot of bridges too.

Psyborg
09-16-2020, 12:51 PM
burns an awful lot of bridges too.

What did he do to you?

Dogma
09-16-2020, 01:15 PM
My favorite part of this whole thread is that despite Detoxx having many characters (or access to?) the only one that even remotely mattered was his warrior.

Psyborg
09-16-2020, 01:35 PM
My favorite part of this whole thread is that despite Detoxx having many characters (or access to?) the only one that even remotely mattered was his warrior.

That's curious because I've seen Alexii smoke Riot more than once.

Dogma
09-16-2020, 01:45 PM
That's curious because I've seen Alexii smoke Riot more than once.Yes lol so have I.
CHOO CHOO

Twochain
09-16-2020, 03:22 PM

7k hp warriors don't grow on trees yaknow

Dogma
09-16-2020, 03:30 PM
7k hp warriors don't grow on trees yaknowNever too late to reroll as iksar.

Detoxx
09-16-2020, 09:57 PM
Pretty much hit the nail on the head. When AM merged with AG, he was quiet for a while, helpful, but ultimately wasn't really happy with being a member and went off for their escapade with AM 2, 3, 4, 5. Nobody is saying he's bad at EQ, they're saying they don't want to play EQ with him.

To be fair, over 100 people joined day 1 of Freedom simply cause they wanted to play with me. As well as the fact that anyone who has came to my guilds after I was done dismantling them always really enjoyed playing with me and actually became good friends. Some of the most outspoken haters against me , at that (Snapcaster, Kelzaraz, Dannyl etc).

Just because you dont want to play with me or these 15 other nobodies on RnF from Riot doesnt mean shit. No one wants to play with their rival until their rival wins.

Youll see the light someday friend and I will embrace you with open arms! :)

Ripqozko
09-16-2020, 09:59 PM
To be fair, over 100 people joined day 1 of Freedom simply cause they wanted to play with me. As well as the fact that anyone who has came to my guilds after I was done dismantling them always really enjoyed playing with me and actually became good friends. Some of the most outspoken haters against me , at that (Snapcaster, Kelzaraz, Dannyl etc).

Just because you dont want to play with me or these 15 other nobodies on RnF from Riot doesnt mean shit. No one wants to play with their rival until their rival wins.

Youll see the light someday friend and I will embrace you with open arms! :)

Detoxx was great to play with, gave folks chance that normally wouldnt. Talking shit is fun but guy was always good to his folks.

Detoxx
09-16-2020, 10:06 PM
That's curious because I've seen Alexii smoke Riot more than once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEF2LqzGGdM&

Phatez
09-16-2020, 10:17 PM
There are a lot of toxic players in this community... Detoxx is not one of them (pun intended).

Nexii
09-16-2020, 11:23 PM
Detoxx was great to play with, gave folks chance that normally wouldnt. Talking shit is fun but guy was always good to his folks.

+1

reznor_
09-17-2020, 12:19 AM

DMN
09-17-2020, 12:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fy1HeJv80&ab_channel=fabriziolencioni

Zal22
09-17-2020, 02:51 AM

Note the inflated ego. This is a lifetime p99 gamer.

Pretty much sums up the posts from certain people about how he could never tow the line and always needs to lead and cause drama. This quote is full of the disgusting type of attitude the kool aid drinkers think you grew out of years ago.

Zipity
09-17-2020, 08:03 AM
Seriously could find anything negative to say about Detoxx since I’ve joined freedom if I tried, dude has been completely level headed and downright helpful. People grow up, meet women, have kids and settle down. If you were in freedom you would really see how well everyone gets along and yes shit talking is an integral part of this game but it’s all in good fun.

Sacer
09-17-2020, 08:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEF2LqzGGdM&

Wow such skill, had no idea you could be that good at holding W.:eek:

Ripqozko
09-17-2020, 09:11 AM

Based on your reply he just got another W

Capi
09-17-2020, 09:58 AM
I was retired until I heard Riot rejected Detoxx. I came back to play with him, and it was Furo who reached out. The very fiercest rival we’ve ever had in AM. Waahhhh toxicity blahhhhhh.

All this is noise, stop posting, start playing.

Dogma
09-17-2020, 10:43 AM
Iksar wouldn't have had this problem.

Zal22
09-17-2020, 10:57 AM
Seriously could find anything negative to say about Detoxx since I’ve joined freedom if I tried, dude has been completely level headed and downright helpful. People grow up, meet women, have kids and settle down. If you were in freedom you would really see how well everyone gets along and yes shit talking is an integral part of this game but it’s all in good fun.

Did you even read his post?

Detoxx will always be that selfless nice guy to HIS guild while being in charge. He will never take a back seat to anyone because in his mind he and "HIS GUILDS" were always number one.

I guess losing Velious is something that fractured his mind, and he never really made peace with it.

In war, history is written by the winner. The loser spends the rest of their days trying to explain how they are not the villain.

Twochain
09-17-2020, 10:58 AM

The run itself is almost trivial, as with a couple practice runs, on a test server you could easily be within a few steps of the faster guys.

The real skill is doing it under the pressure of a live run.

A lot of people are very slow off the line, even on /random run ups. That's where a lot of people lose. But, that doesn't even matter that much! As long as you're with the pack, you have a fighting chance to score first FTE.

xdrcfrx
09-17-2020, 11:07 AM
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone that can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

Dogma
09-17-2020, 11:14 AM
A lot of people are very slow off the line, even on /random run ups. That's where a lot of people lose. But, that doesn't even matter that much! As long as you're with the pack, you have a fighting chance to score first FTE.Yeah you should just go a few seconds before everyone else. It's all the same anyways.

Capi
09-17-2020, 11:16 AM
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone that can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

“Hold onto your butts.” - Samuel L. Jackson

Mikebro
09-17-2020, 11:32 AM
To be fair to Detoxx he wasn't half as bad to be guilded with as that Furs guy.

https://i.imgur.com/vmycpS3.png

Yikes

Twochain
09-17-2020, 11:33 AM
Did you even read his post?

Detoxx will always be that selfless nice guy to HIS guild while being in charge. He will never take a back seat to anyone because in his mind he and "HIS GUILDS" were always number one.

I guess losing Velious is something that fractured his mind, and he never really made peace with it.

In war, history is written by the winner. The loser spends the rest of their days trying to explain how they are not the villain.

It's true. Detoxx once told me every morning when he wakes up, he throws the blankets off, puts his feet on the ground, than covers his face in his hands in a half fetal position, and screams that Rampage woke the sleeper. The doctors say that haven't seen a case of PTSD as bad as his since nam.

(by the way, i'm kidding, you sound like a weirdo)

Twochain
09-17-2020, 11:51 AM
To be fair to Detoxx he wasn't half as bad to be guilded with as that Furs guy.

https://i.imgur.com/vmycpS3.png

Yikes

Lmao this was kind of my fault because I was flopped under vulak ready to fte, and was like the only person in the raid with an Abashi. We just needed one Sow'd trash mob dispelled so we could start a kite.

You have to be fluent in northeastern american to know that the LOL changes the sentence. The placement of the LOL means, "Can somebody step up and help out with this task? I'm getting frustrated with all that's on my plate right now" If he was pissed as shit, the LOL would be replaced with something along the lines of "JESUS CHRIST" or "MY GOD" or "FUCKING WARMBODIES" lmao jk but fr

These kinds of things happen when 2/3rds of your raid is semi afk because there has been a stale mate for vulak for four hours. Fur is a pretty chill dude. And i'm pretty sure just about everyone that was at that raid that day 100% understood why he was frustrated.

Mikebro
09-17-2020, 12:05 PM
Fur is a pretty chill dude.

Never met that dude unfortunately.

Nexii
09-17-2020, 12:11 PM
Anyways this thread was about the perils of 'executive decision' recruitment, not about whether guild X or Y or person Z is toxic. Any time AM or Riot go down that path it never ends well. But it's part of being a top guild, feeling you can be exclusive until it bites you.

matticas
09-17-2020, 12:34 PM

Moerne
09-17-2020, 05:00 PM

I was pretty disappointed when I first joined AM to be honest. I was promised Detoxx Rants™ I've yet to experience one, and it's been a few years now.

Hotel
09-17-2020, 06:13 PM
I was pretty disappointed when I first joined AM to be honest. I was promised Detoxx Rants™ I've yet to experience one, and it's been a few years now.

we got a good one after we wiped to pd last week

wish i could remember some of the choice quotes

Wutaan
09-18-2020, 03:54 AM
This shit is hilarious, you have guide mandated hand holding sessions for dragons.

LazyHydras
09-18-2020, 08:15 AM
Anyways this thread was about the perils of 'executive decision' recruitment, not about whether guild X or Y or person Z is toxic. Any time AM or Riot go down that path it never ends well. But it's part of being a top guild, feeling you can be exclusive until it bites you.

Look guys, I'm not going to be overbearing on this one, but I'm probably going to make an executive decision and, knowing the rarity and availability of me being here and us actually getting this mob, this one's going to be a grats Bladefrenzy.

Zekayy
09-19-2020, 01:40 AM
Lemme help ya out:

https://i.imgur.com/pIYgzd4.png

Also! Real important point to mention! The p99 beta ended and they opened the green server.

Green Lifetime
The green server will, at a time yet to be decided, eventually merge into blue and start over again. This merge will not happen until at least 6 months after the last patch in velious (No earlier than January 2023).

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2960116&postcount=1 sounds like you didnt read that the beta server will merge into the blue server

Zekayy
09-19-2020, 01:43 AM

SantagarBrax
09-19-2020, 02:25 AM
First off, I don't hate on anyone on the server and I firmly believe people do change over time.

With that being said, there is really only one reason that is relevant in the raid scene on why Riot will always be better than the opposition, and that reason is Leadership styles.

To this day, 'Deny Everything and Concede Nothing' is the attitude that Detoxx and Freedom Leadership constantly present while continuing to kill a mob in dispute. When guild officers want to discuss a violation of the raid rules, when has Freedom ever said "Okay we'll hold on a second to address your concerns"? They don't. There's a couple of reasons for this, I believe, and the foremost reason being the 'kill 1 and concede 2' rule is beneficial and an acceptable loss ratio for them at this point in their Guild stage while teaming up with AG. The other reasons are subsequent to this rationale.

Riot leadership, on the other hand, continuously tries to play by the rules implemented by the GM's. I can't tell you how many times I've heard Arcler or other officers say "we're dropping this and conceding" if there is even a hint of impropriety. They do this voluntarily and immediately, such as when we had 5 racers for the first Kael FTE race rule change. Their vision is that it is not worth a raid ban and there's always next week.

Sure we all fuck up from time to time, but one side admits it and moves on while the other won't even participate at the table for negotiations, it's always "FRAPS or it didn't happen." This mentality is the problem.

That's all it really boils down too. There's nothing wrong with being passionate about something that you love to do, and I don't believe that Detoxx is the Devil. But the devil is in the details and it's just so much more enjoyable, for me, to raid with people that I know are trying to do the right thing.

I've learned in my life that doing the right thing is just far easier than trying to do the wrong thing and I want to be with people of like minds, fucking ARMY indoctrination at its finest. /shrug :)

I'd like to see more communication from both sides working together to better this server without being so selfish, but that's just me. I think we can have a competitive raid scene on blue while still following this ideology and make it more enjoyable for all raiders.

Zipity
09-19-2020, 06:30 AM
First off, I don't hate on anyone on the server and I firmly believe people do change over time.

With that being said, there is really only one reason that is relevant in the raid scene on why Riot will always be better than the opposition, and that reason is Leadership styles.

To this day, 'Deny Everything and Concede Nothing' is the attitude that Detoxx and Freedom Leadership constantly present while continuing to kill a mob in dispute. When guild officers want to discuss a violation of the raid rules, when has Freedom ever said "Okay we'll hold on a second to address your concerns"? They don't. There's a couple of reasons for this, I believe, and the foremost reason being the 'kill 1 and concede 2' rule is beneficial and an acceptable loss ratio for them at this point in their Guild stage while teaming up with AG. The other reasons are subsequent to this rationale.

Riot leadership, on the other hand, continuously tries to play by the rules implemented by the GM's. I can't tell you how many times I've heard Arcler or other officers say "we're dropping this and conceding" if there is even a hint of impropriety. They do this voluntarily and immediately, such as when we had 5 racers for the first Kael FTE race rule change. Their vision is that it is not worth a raid ban and there's always next week.

Sure we all fuck up from time to time, but one side admits it and moves on while the other won't even participate at the table for negotiations, it's always "FRAPS or it didn't happen." This mentality is the problem.

That's all it really boils down too. There's nothing wrong with being passionate about something that you love to do, and I don't believe that Detoxx is the Devil. But the devil is in the details and it's just so much more enjoyable, for me, to raid with people that I know are trying to do the right thing.

I've learned in my life that doing the right thing is just far easier than trying to do the wrong thing and I want to be with people of like minds, fucking ARMY indoctrination at its finest. /shrug :)

I'd like to see more communication from both sides working together to better this server without being so selfish, but that's just me. I think we can have a competitive raid scene on blue while still following this ideology and make it more enjoyable for all raiders.

DAMN that koolaid must taste good! If you actually believe everything you wrote here, You are either very very misinformed, naive or both. Enjoy being a sheep.

saftbudet
09-19-2020, 07:02 AM

Sums it up very well.

remen
09-19-2020, 07:46 AM

This pretty spot on, except you got the guild names reversed.

Fammaden
09-19-2020, 08:45 AM
Please post statistics on how many mobs each entity has conceded since the emergence of AG/Freedom, thanks.

saftbudet
09-19-2020, 10:23 AM
Like both Detoxx and Arcler are amazing guildleaders. Super engaged and put in like 16h per day.

Detoxx is the guy you love on your own team, because he does anything to win.

Where in my experience Arcler value rules and carma (treat others you the way you want them to threat you)

So Detoxx is an american and Arcler is a Buddist.

deezy
09-19-2020, 10:45 AM
https://youtu.be/bEeaS6fuUoA

SantagarBrax
09-19-2020, 11:17 AM
Like both Detoxx and Arcler are amazing guildleaders. Super engaged and put in like 16h per day.

Detoxx is the guy you love on your own team, because he does anything to win.

Where in my experience Arcler value rules and carma (treat others you the way you want them to threat you)

So Detoxx is an american and Arcler is a Buddist.

lol thats funny :)

SantagarBrax
09-19-2020, 11:24 AM
DAMN that koolaid must taste good! If you actually believe everything you wrote here, You are either very very misinformed, naive or both. Enjoy being a sheep.

I've raided with both. Was in Forsaken when Velious dropped, AM after. I've been in Riot for 11 months or so now. The style differences are night and day.

This was an honest objective post from looking at both sides and giving my opinion. I've seen some low down dirty shit from old school AM and I didn't bother to bring that up because it's not my intent or my belief that it furthers any cause, other than feeding the trolls. I've also NEVER seen some low down dirty shit from Riot leadership, not once, not ever.

Just don't try to convince me or anyone else that I'm "drinking koolaid" because i was there....and you weren't.

deezy
09-19-2020, 12:12 PM
I've raided with both. Was in Forsaken when Velious dropped, AM after. I've been in Riot for 11 months or so now. The style differences are night and day.

This was an honest objective post from looking at both sides and giving my opinion. I've seen some low down dirty shit from old school AM and I didn't bother to bring that up because it's not my intent or my belief that it furthers any cause, other than feeding the trolls. I've also NEVER seen some low down dirty shit from Riot leadership, not once, not ever.

Just don't try to convince me or anyone else that I'm "drinking koolaid" because i was there....and you weren't.

lol

Ripqozko
09-19-2020, 01:15 PM
lol

SantagarBrax
09-19-2020, 01:22 PM
Case in Point just now: FTE on Jorl and Dain exact log times xx:52.25, while actively running a CH chain in ToV in /ooc and setup for Jorl, then claim accidental on Jorl and kill Dain.

The proof is in the pudding as they say.

This is the Exact type of thing that Riot does not do and Freedom refuses to even discuss it while continuing on as if nothing happened.

Ripqozko
09-19-2020, 01:32 PM
Case in Point just now: FTE on Jorl and Dain exact log times xx:52.25, while actively running a CH chain in ToV in /ooc and setup for Jorl, then claim accidental on Jorl and kill Dain.

This is the Exact type of thing that Riot does not do and Freedom refuses to even discuss it while continuing on as if nothing happened.

sorry you dont got dain

Twochain
09-19-2020, 02:02 PM

dawg

Ripqozko
09-19-2020, 02:45 PM
dawg

hes drinking that koolaid

Twochain
09-19-2020, 03:08 PM
accidentally just found this post from 2 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/2oNwYKC.png

here is the video that henrique is frothing at the mouth over, about slaysh blatantly cheating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii-AY3jzzrA&feature=youtu.be

we cheat so bad. we have to concede all the mobs because we cheat. also, we never concede mobs. I also heard of a Riot member quitting the game recently because freedom cheats so bad and the gm's like us more

I'm just saying bro, i agree with the sentiment that we should work together as p99 players. There's a lot of cool things we could do as a community. Like what if we just decided, this week, tov has no rules. That would be fun. We could all train the shit out of each other and let out some aggression. There's countless fun events we could do as a community if we would pull together as one.

We instantly conceded doze 2 weeks ago when we fucked up, immediately to boot. no mention of this?

I'm just saying "unchainedfury", you can replace a few names on henriques post and he's basically saying the same thing you are. Yet, AM lasted two more years, while AW was pretty much suspended off the server for raid infractions.

Comparing a concede (pretty sure it came after we got fte) when you obviously had 5 racers to... a guy that was obviously not racing, who was a little tipsy, who was in your guild before, who's a good player who didn't know that passing the line in kael before fte is punishable by death since they just returned, who didn't even run up when everyone else started racing, but a short while after in order to help tag.... isn't fair bro. Because Freedom took a second and asked, do we REALLY need to concede two KT's because of a really dumb technicality before doing so.... doesn't mean we have no intention of making things right if our guild makes a mistake. Nor does it represent a "kill one to concede two mindset" ............... as we've won all the kt ftes in the race era so far. There is no desperation for the mob. Kkobe running up clearly after the race was started had absolutely no effect on the outcome of the race. That's not cheating. That's a mistake.

For reference, the people he's referring to as cheaters... Slaysh and Aikons... i mean Slaysh was the world second level 60 character when WoW classic released... and Aikons is a server legend who was also a very rational and down to earth guy... also a former pro dota player. What i'm trying to insinuate is that they were just better than him at the game, and he was mad.

Dogma
09-19-2020, 03:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/l8tBCOb.gif

Viscere
09-19-2020, 03:55 PM
I've been in guild on Blue since 2010

When ever guilds compete, both sides can go dirty, both sides will try to white knight.

I was there in 2010 and you weren't.

You are drinking the kool aid

Ripqozko
09-19-2020, 03:56 PM
Trazzle should of gotten henriques shroud, change my mind.

Twochain
09-19-2020, 04:30 PM

When ever guilds compete, both sides can go dirty, both sides will try to white knight.

<Peace Pipe> never played dirty :p

dwikt96
09-19-2020, 05:01 PM
all you ever hear is accusations and name calling, i think once EVER in the existence of blue on velious has some one posted cheating with proof, if it was really so obvious and everywhere where is the evidence

Uuruk
09-19-2020, 05:14 PM

here is the video that henrique is frothing at the mouth over, about slaysh blatantly cheating

we cheat so bad. we have to concede all the mobs because we cheat. also, we never concede mobs. I also heard of a Riot member quitting the game recently because freedom cheats so bad and the gm's like us more

I'm just saying bro, i agree with the sentiment that we should work together as p99 players. There's a lot of cool things we could do as a community. Like what if we just decided, this week, tov has no rules. That would be fun. We could all train the shit out of each other and let out some aggression. There's countless fun events we could do as a community if we would pull together as one.

We instantly conceded doze 2 weeks ago when we fucked up, immediately to boot. no mention of this?

I'm just saying "unchainedfury", you can replace a few names on henriques post and he's basically saying the same thing you are. Yet, AM lasted two more years, while AW was pretty much suspended off the server for raid infractions.

Comparing a concede (pretty sure it came after we got fte) when you obviously had 5 racers to... a guy that was obviously not racing, who was a little tipsy, who was in your guild before, who's a good player who didn't know that passing the line in kael before fte is punishable by death since they just returned, who didn't even run up when everyone else started racing, but a short while after in order to help tag.... isn't fair bro. Because Freedom took a second and asked, do we REALLY need to concede two KT's because of a really dumb technicality before doing so.... doesn't mean we have no intention of making things right if our guild makes a mistake. Nor does it represent a "kill one to concede two mindset" ............... as we've won all the kt ftes in the race era so far. There is no desperation for the mob. Kkobe running up clearly after the race was started had absolutely no effect on the outcome of the race. That's not cheating. That's a mistake.

For reference, the people he's referring to as cheaters... Slaysh and Aikons... i mean Slaysh was the world second level 60 character when WoW classic released... and Aikons is a server legend who was also a very rational and down to earth guy... also a former pro dota player. What i'm trying to insinuate is that they were just better than him at the game, and he was mad.

i think you should step away from the velious locked server and go outside

Twochain
09-19-2020, 05:33 PM

Alright I will thanks

Mikebro
09-19-2020, 05:58 PM

Or he could just watch this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9w5bgtJC8&t=7s

hobart
09-19-2020, 07:56 PM
Trazzle should of gotten henriques shroud, change my mind.

Henrique is garbage and fucking stupid to boot. Giving him warder loot is like putting it on a mage.

Ripqozko
09-19-2020, 08:00 PM
Henrique is garbage and fucking stupid to boot. Giving him warder loot is like putting it on a mage.

you sound like you dont have any however, sorry you dont.

Mario 7
09-19-2020, 08:31 PM

You are so invested in this garbage at this point your mom should just shut your internet off and force you to get a job at fast food so you can move forward with your life.

Twochain
09-19-2020, 08:40 PM
Or he could just watch this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9w5bgtJC8&t=7s

damn that's actually pretty cool. probably needs a remaster tho

Twochain
09-19-2020, 08:41 PM
You are so invested in this garbage at this point your mom should just shut your internet off and force you to get a job at fast food so you can move forward with your life.

nah she wouldn't do that yo she luv me

btw u seem like an angry dude.. wanna talk about it? i'm here for you, you can PM me

Twochain
09-19-2020, 08:45 PM

also in what world can you get a job at fast food and move forward from your moms house

k9quaint
09-19-2020, 09:10 PM
also in what world can you get a job at fast food and move forward from your moms house

Don't make me have to agree with Twochain.
Not.
Cool.

Wutaan
09-19-2020, 10:23 PM

Nice projection, actually so invested you're legitimately angry lol.

Psyborg
09-20-2020, 01:29 AM

So we're just going to pretend that Riot didn’t break the spirit of lockout rules last weekend by purposefully wiping at 7% on a stable engage to force a lockout standoff on Dozekar?

DMN
09-20-2020, 01:42 AM
I weighed the option at about tree-fiddy.

Terrok
09-20-2020, 02:26 AM
So we're just going to pretend that Riot didn’t break the spirit of lockout rules last weekend by purposefully wiping at 7% on a stable engage to force a lockout standoff on Dozekar?

I would watch that video, where is it?

hobart
09-20-2020, 02:33 AM
you sound like you dont have any however, sorry you dont.

Have a primal. Sorry you don't.

Ripqozko
09-20-2020, 02:59 AM
Have a primal. Sorry you don't.

I have one even on my mage, sorry you don’t have warder loot and only golem.

Uuruk
09-20-2020, 07:57 AM
Sorry you guys still play a a velious locked pve server

Sacer
09-20-2020, 11:49 AM
I have one even on my mage, sorry you don’t have warder loot and only golem.

Do you have a shroud or are you boasting about an item no one care about? :confused:

I already know the answer. :p

Zekayy
09-20-2020, 02:44 PM

You right unchained

Ripqozko
09-20-2020, 03:20 PM
Do you have a shroud or are you boasting about an item no one care about? :confused:

I already know the answer. :p

i mean, at least i enjoyed the content and got something from it, did you? i already know the answer.

SantagarBrax
09-20-2020, 03:59 PM

You were in Aftermath in 2010?

fishingme
09-20-2020, 04:32 PM
<Peace Pipe> never played dirty :p

We were so good we didn't have to.

Ravager
09-20-2020, 07:36 PM
i mean, at least i enjoyed the content and got something from it, did you? i already know the answer.
Nobody enjoys this game. Stop kidding yourself.

kaizersoze
09-20-2020, 07:39 PM
Nobody enjoys this game. Stop kidding yourself.

p99 in a nutshell.

Asteria
09-20-2020, 10:13 PM
Take it to PM’s you love birds :)

aaezil
09-21-2020, 01:16 AM
This thread is busting with homoerotic energy

strongNpretty
09-21-2020, 11:16 AM
Jesus christ- All of you, take a personal health day asap.

Hotel
09-21-2020, 12:04 PM
I was retired until I heard Riot rejected Detoxx. I came back to play with him, and it was Furo who reached out. The very fiercest rival we’ve ever had in AM. Waahhhh toxicity blahhhhhh.

All this is noise, stop posting, start playing.

the very fiercest cheater you mean :cool:

god bless you capi

KansasComrade
09-21-2020, 01:48 PM
Jesus christ- All of you, take a personal health day asap.

Sure, and miss out on dkp? Get real.

Zepox
09-21-2020, 09:14 PM
So, Riot still pretending the last 2 cycles didn't happen?? That somehow 126+ Riot wiping on mobs they've had on uncontested farm status for a year is normal?

Riot Leadership, you still stand by your previous statement of "We've weighed our options and.. All we really lose is one Warrior or is reality setting in for you?

Dogma
09-21-2020, 10:02 PM
So, Riot still pretending the last 2 cycles didn't happen?? That somehow 126+ Riot wiping on mobs they've had on uncontested farm status for a year is normal?

Riot Leadership, you still stand by your previous statement of "We've weighed our options and.. All we really lose is one Warrior or is reality setting in for you?You realize that once Freedom is gone there still won't be another guild for you right?

Over half the members of Freedom have nowhere else to go.

Really hope you guys are snuggling up cozy with After Guard.

Ripqozko
09-21-2020, 10:10 PM
You realize that once Freedom is gone there still won't be another guild for you right?

TMO/rampage/IB all had chars swap around, same with A/A, riot/renamedguild. It happens all time.

Furorr
09-21-2020, 10:12 PM
+Dogma to Zlandi responder logs.

Reason for not being on the log: was deleveling to 5 because Detoxx is a better warrior.

kaizersoze
09-21-2020, 10:17 PM

Riot Leadership, you still stand by your previous statement of "We've weighed our options and.. All we really lose is one Warrior or is reality setting in for you?

Errors have been made, it happens. When we pulled all of the stuff in front of Vulak accidentally that was a big oopsie which basically handed it to AG / F for example. Isn't competition like your whole thing? You should be happy. Even if we're only getting half the targets we're still getting 100% of our loot ;)

Dogma
09-21-2020, 10:21 PM
riot/renamedguild.What.

I try to treat individuals separate from the herd but as part of the herd they're accepting of certain bias. Really I don't care who has been in what guild and such. I'm WAY too casual to remember all that. However...

The only way forward is for Freedom members beyond Freedom is to not be Freedom...

Either the guild needs to not be dickbags or the members need to leave before being established as entirely Freedom crew.

Far as I can tell Freedom can't do anything on their own, AG relies on them ENTIRELY for leadership (lol Lav) and they're still pulling the same sketchy ass shit as before.

Riot doesn't care about these last couple cycles. They're still getting more than half and FULLY bloated as FUCK. Wow second and third course? NO thanks I'm full up.

It'll be another week or two maybe before Riot properly cares? Meanwhile gratz on splitting still less than half of the pixels between CSG members. Hope the 1/3rd of people leading the raid is worth it AG lol.

Detoxx
09-21-2020, 10:22 PM
You realize that once Freedom is gone there still won't be another guild for you right?

Who are you anyways? Take a look at the trends lately there, pal. Your guild hasnt had to fight for one single mob and now that they do, they are wiping to Trak with 40 multiple times, getting dunked on for Koi's, AG/F is killing one mob and moving over to the next one before you guys even get a shot and then you just rush and engage anyways.

You cant win a race for shit unless you use some cheap trick that will only work once. Your basically lead by a guild that was irrelevant for its entire existence until it absorbed 10 more guild of better quality and now those people are all gone. GL my friend, lets hope Arclers incessant petitioning actually saves your guild. Its all you got left to cling on to.

Dogma
09-21-2020, 10:28 PM
+Dogma to Zlandi responder logs.

Reason for not being on the log: was deleveling to 5 because Detoxx is a better warrior.Can you imagine that the whole reason I deleveled to 4 (actually) was because I didn't want to roll a SK alt? Secondary to that was me being tired of AG begging me to rejoin the Afterbortion of a guild they are today.

#Narshewasright trending so hard those days. Wow. Hard pill to swallow having been predicted so exactly huh?

Anyways now that Aftermath DKP is toast and Freedom is a thing I guess you guys can try to contest. I wonder who wears the pants in the whole AG and Freedom party.

Sucks splitting loot.

Ripqozko
09-21-2020, 10:32 PM
What.

I try to treat individuals separate from the herd but as part of the herd they're accepting of certain bias. Really I don't care who has been in what guild and such. I'm WAY too casual to remember all that. However...

The only way forward is for Freedom members beyond Freedom is to not be Freedom...

Either the guild needs to not be dickbags or the members need to leave before being established as entirely Freedom crew.

Far as I can tell Freedom can't do anything on their own, AG relies on them ENTIRELY for leadership (lol Lav) and they're still pulling the same sketchy ass shit as before.

Riot doesn't care about these last couple cycles. They're still getting more than half and FULLY bloated as FUCK. Wow second and third course? NO thanks I'm full up.

It'll be another week or two maybe before Riot properly cares? Meanwhile gratz on splitting still less than half of the pixels between CSG members. Hope the 1/3rd of people leading the raid is worth it AG lol.

i mean your whole point was half cant come to riot if it doesnt work out, but part of riot is old AM/renamed guild members. Doesnt make sense.

Dogma
09-21-2020, 10:32 PM
stuffSorry you got denied by Riot? Wow.

Good luck Furoar. I wonder how long you'll last when you realize Senpai Detoxx doesn't give a shit about you and the rest of Freedom is... well... You're their last hope.

SUPER SERIOUS THO FOSTER THE AG RELATIONSHIP.

Riot needs some competition to wake up a bit.

Detoxx
09-21-2020, 10:33 PM
Can you imagine that the whole reason I deleveled to 4 (actually) was because I didn't want to roll a SK alt? Secondary to that was me being tired of AG begging me to rejoin the Afterbortion of a guild they are today.

#Narshewasright trending so hard those days. Wow. Hard pill to swallow having been predicted so exactly huh?

Anyways now that Aftermath DKP is toast and Freedom is a thing I guess you guys can try to contest. I wonder who wears the pants in the whole AG and Freedom party.

Sucks splitting loot.

"Try to contest" huh? This is the first time I've seen the stages of DABDA go backwards. I thought we were at bargaining. Keep up there, the depression stage shouldnt last too long.

kaizersoze
09-21-2020, 10:35 PM
i mean your whole point was half cant come to riot if it doesnt work out, but part of riot is old AM/renamed guild members. Doesnt make sense.

I'm sure many of them would be welcome. There are just some that the damage is sort of done. Even if they're amazing players if their personalities cant mesh with others it still wont make them a good fit.

Dogma
09-21-2020, 10:36 PM
i mean your whole point was half cant come to riot if it doesnt work out, but part of riot is old AM/renamed guild members. Doesnt make sense.I realize this is confusing. You'll appreciate the fact I don't give half a shit about this game and those who were part of shitty guilds before really benefit from that.

I don't hold grudges for long. It's just a game and WOW has this year been great for me offline. Super don't care about game drama lol.

Dogma
09-21-2020, 10:37 PM
"Try to contest" huh? This is the first time I've seen the stages of DABDA go backwards. I thought we were at bargaining. Keep up there, the depression stage shouldnt last too long.No bargaining with you dickbag. Good luck with Freedom. Hope you don't ride Furoar too hard.

Eventually they'll need another leader. But I'm sure you know that lol.

Akg49
09-21-2020, 10:40 PM
You cant win a race for shit unless you use some cheap trick that will only work once

Calm your titties! ;)

Furorr
09-21-2020, 10:55 PM
No bargaining with you dickbag. Good luck with Freedom. Hope you don't ride Furoar too hard.

Eventually they'll need another leader. But I'm sure you know that lol.

Narshe you should be asking yourself where Riot's leadership is, not Freedom's. Arcler's RA tanked 20 points since "trak pop" and Unicity's on green. That #nokill list is getting longer and longer.

Ripqozko
09-21-2020, 10:55 PM
I realize this is confusing. You'll appreciate the fact I don't give half a shit about this game and those who were part of shitty guilds before really benefit from that.

I don't hold grudges for long. It's just a game and WOW has this year been great for me offline. Super don't care about game drama lol.

i mean you brought it up brah

Dogma
09-21-2020, 11:03 PM
Narshe you should be asking yourself where Riot's leadership is, not Freedom's. Arcler's RA tanked 20 points since "trak pop" and Unicity's on green. That #nokill list is getting longer and longer.Imagine thinking that matters. Justify however you need to man. Just makes things more fun in the end.

I won't express thing about people that I might be privy to and others not. Arcler RA drop due to times and not that 6 seconds "omg he pixel detects" /petition thing that you did tho.

Is it weird being beaten by someone who doesn't cheat? Like how else do you justify it? Does he cheat better somehow?

Dogma
09-21-2020, 11:07 PM
i mean you brought it up brahI mean I get confused all the time about my particular interests. It's nothing to fault you with as I have also had good friends of mine totally misinterpret my meaning.

The whole point is that a guild obtains a certain persona and (for me) anyone who operates under that also accepts that. Once they've left the guild (assuming they're not the source) then they're free of it.

That's mostly because I'm bad with remembering names and furthermore who cares? It's just a game.

I realize that soldiers accept orders during times of war that they don't always agree with. A duty is a duty.

Once the time comes for someone to move on though they should be allowed to and I'm happy to welcome that opportunity. Those who made those decisions (and repeat the same decisions over and over) tend to get less tolerance.

Ripqozko
09-21-2020, 11:09 PM
I mean I get confused all the time about my particular interests. It's nothing to fault you with as I have also had good friends of mine totally misinterpret my meaning.

The whole point is that a guild obtains a certain persona and (for me) anyone who operates under that also accepts that. Once they've left the guild (assuming they're not the source) then they're free of it.

That's mostly because I'm bad with remembering names and furthermore who cares? It's just a game.

I realize that soldiers accept orders during times of war that they don't always agree with. A duty is a duty.

Once the time comes for someone to move on though they should be allowed to and I'm happy to welcome that opportunity. Those who made those decisions (and repeat the same decisions over and over) tend to get less tolerance.

thats a whole lot of dribble about being wrong. folks swap guilds everyday. your enemy today is your friend tmrw. folks get too caught up in what tag is over someones head.

Dogma
09-21-2020, 11:14 PM
thats a whole lot of dribble about being wrong. folks swap guilds everyday. your enemy today is your friend tmrw. folks get too caught up in what tag is over someones head.That's my whole point?

Did you not read?

Ripqozko
09-21-2020, 11:16 PM
That's my whole point?

Did you not read?

You are really bad at making points.

Dogma
09-21-2020, 11:21 PM
You are really bad at making points.I could color code it and throw in glitter next time maybe. Gifs work? I love gifs.

Ripqozko
09-21-2020, 11:26 PM

yet you have AM folks, color code the message for me. they would welcome most the members just not the loud ones.

Nexii
09-21-2020, 11:27 PM
thats a whole lot of dribble about being wrong. folks swap guilds everyday. your enemy today is your friend tmrw. folks get too caught up in what tag is over someones head.

My lawful alignment says to stay loyal. But my evil side says to obey whatever guild can get me pixels. It's a tough call sometimes

Neither guild is really winning RNF

Mikebro
09-21-2020, 11:28 PM
My lawful alignment says to stay loyal. But my evil side says to obey whatever guild can get me pixels. It's a tough call sometimes

Neither guild is really winning RNF

Nobody wins RNF... ever

Ripqozko
09-21-2020, 11:30 PM
Nobody wins RNF... ever

Nope, Thinking you are winning means you are losing.

Dogma
09-21-2020, 11:32 PM
yet you have AM folks, color code the message for me. they would welcome most the members just not the loud ones.That sums it up alright.

There's a list of at least 12 that I can think of off the top of my head that I don't really feel the need to drag out into public. They've been denied to basically every guild EXCEPT Freedom.

I'm sure there's more beyond that? I don't keep track or interest.

Argh
09-22-2020, 12:30 AM
He doesn't keep track, but has 12 names off the top of his head.

JackofSpade
09-22-2020, 12:39 AM
Before I get into my post, I'd like to preface by saying that I'm a member of Riot who is a bit of an idealist. I have my own unrealistic hopes for this server that are the primary reason I choose Riot as my home. Riot is the only weapon that I can wield to achieve this dream. The following are all my opinions only. Feel free to agree.

Riot was founded with ambitious and perhaps arrogant goals: We're going to be the better players.

It was founded by and continues to be led by wolves. Veteran raiders who share similar goals as mine, but are very much better suited to dealing with the current raid scene. The end game is a vicious place and requires a particularly savage and objective adherence to beliefs to wade through. This makes them targets. This makes them difficult to deal with sometimes. And if you have even half an understanding of what they're doing, it makes them very respectable.

I say better and not best because we are fallible. We do make mistakes. We own up to our mistakes outright. We concede mobs when we've botched the pull. Our most criticized moments are often us seeking a change in the competition. If change isn't sought from a mistake, then it wasn't a mistake. We will always and immediately seek that change within. It is always disappointing when we expect others to do the same.Riot is the home of my dreams and ally to my values.

I am a member of Riot but I should define that I am not blindly loyal to Riot. Riot is absolutely the most fair and abiding guild on the server. It is the only guild that puts the server rules above its own well-being. This is how all guilds should function. This is how all guilds should be MADE to function. The rules exist to create fairness and balance. They exist to prevent abuses that have somehow been allowed to permeate every-single-week. A guild should not shirk from these rules for short-term gains. Competition is welcomed but no guild should ever have to cheat and lie to get nearly meaningless pixels. I'm very proud that Riot exists fully above board in this regard. We do not ask ourselves "Did anyone see us breaking a rule?" We just ask "DID WE BREAK A RULE?" and that is the absolute decider of whether a mob is conceded. "What can we do better next time?" is always the next question. Ask any member whether these statements are true, I dare you. If this ever changes in Riot, it will not be home to me any longer but I am confident that in those terms, my stay in Riot is cemented.

I realized recently that I've been a silent observer here for far too long. That the direction of the server is no longer being coordinated solely by the staff, but rather by the misanthropic players among us who would rather revel in the smoldering chaos that they can create. So I can no longer be silent.

I'm glad that the cancers of this server are so outspoken. It makes them easy to identify. I've given a couple days for some of the things I've said to circulate and sink in... and many of those I speak of couldn't help themselves and did run rampant with some of my statements. I understand that some of them are very concerned by what my words might do for their own efforts here. Others simply don't understand what I'm doing yet or who I even am. Perhaps if they could actually log in they'd know. They'll have to wait to be told instead.

I refuse to let attacks on this community continue unmitigated and unchecked.

reznor_
09-22-2020, 12:41 AM
Before I get into my post, I'd like to preface by saying that I'm a member of Riot who is a bit of an idealist. I have my own unrealistic hopes for this server that are the primary reason I choose Riot as my home. Riot is the only weapon that I can wield to achieve this dream. The following are all my opinions only. Feel free to agree.

Riot was founded with ambitious and perhaps arrogant goals: We're going to be the better players.

It was founded by and continues to be led by wolves. Veteran raiders who share similar goals as mine, but are very much better suited to dealing with the current raid scene. The end game is a vicious place and requires a particularly savage and objective adherence to beliefs to wade through. This makes them targets. This makes them difficult to deal with sometimes. And if you have even half an understanding of what they're doing, it makes them very respectable.

I say better and not best because we are fallible. We do make mistakes. We own up to our mistakes outright. We concede mobs when we've botched the pull. Our most criticized moments are often us seeking a change in the competition. If change isn't sought from a mistake, then it wasn't a mistake. We will always and immediately seek that change within. It is always disappointing when we expect others to do the same.Riot is the home of my dreams and ally to my values.

I am a member of Riot but I should define that I am not blindly loyal to Riot. Riot is absolutely the most fair and abiding guild on the server. It is the only guild that puts the server rules above its own well-being. This is how all guilds should function. This is how all guilds should be MADE to function. The rules exist to create fairness and balance. They exist to prevent abuses that have somehow been allowed to permeate every-single-week. A guild should not shirk from these rules for short-term gains. Competition is welcomed but no guild should ever have to cheat and lie to get nearly meaningless pixels. I'm very proud that Riot exists fully above board in this regard. We do not ask ourselves "Did anyone see us breaking a rule?" We just ask "DID WE BREAK A RULE?" and that is the absolute decider of whether a mob is conceded. "What can we do better next time?" is always the next question. Ask any member whether these statements are true, I dare you. If this ever changes in Riot, it will not be home to me any longer but I am confident that in those terms, my stay in Riot is cemented.

I realized recently that I've been a silent observer here for far too long. That the direction of the server is no longer being coordinated solely by the staff, but rather by the misanthropic players among us who would rather revel in the smoldering chaos that they can create. So I can no longer be silent.

I'm glad that the cancers of this server are so outspoken. It makes them easy to identify. I've given a couple days for some of the things I've said to circulate and sink in... and many of those I speak of couldn't help themselves and did run rampant with some of my statements. I understand that some of them are very concerned by what my words might do for their own efforts here. Others simply don't understand what I'm doing yet or who I even am. Perhaps if they could actually log in they'd know. They'll have to wait to be told instead.

ROFL 11/10

Hideousclaw
09-22-2020, 12:57 AM

This is a cease and desist order

Viscere
09-22-2020, 01:37 AM

You must drive a prius and watch cuckold porn

Wutaan
09-22-2020, 01:54 AM
I want to remind you guys that you are given dragons with volunteer referees that make you hold hands.

Bardp1999
09-22-2020, 02:56 AM
cringing IRL for you Dogma