PDA

View Full Version : Camp Griefer Cusses Me Out

Burmecia
09-10-2020, 03:50 PM
This guy (level a million btw) sees me at the orc camp trying to level on green, comes in and steals half my kills, then flames me and starts cussing me out that I'm trying to KS him. I started about a week or two ago and the community as a whole has been great, this is my first encounter with a real jerk/griefer type and it's really annoying, I lost my camp.

https://i.imgur.com/qSfNNqw.jpg

Gatordash
09-10-2020, 05:01 PM
They need to add another question in the Guide Application Thread that says, "Can you deal with this bullshit?" and then put this screenshot on it.

indiscriminate_hater
09-10-2020, 05:03 PM
Who will resolve this great injustice? Which grown man will be forced to relinquish their short-term monopoly of low-level mobs on this lonely patch of pixelated polygons in this emulated server of a 28-year-old elf simulator?

Lordgordon
09-10-2020, 05:06 PM
Delete that copper ASAP.

Local
09-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Delete that copper ASAP.

Look at Mr. Moneybags over here.

strongNpretty
09-10-2020, 05:14 PM
My opinion?

-Let's say person A is camping Orcs, but had to zone for a legit reason like a bad pull, or a bug, or agro.
-Person B is aware of the reasoning behind person A's vacating of the camp
-Person B takes over camp and flexes rules.
-Person B legally is entitled to camp. But person B, and the rest of us normal humans will always refer to Person B as a scumbag

TLDR- Don't be a Chazmataz......

Kohedron
09-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Didn't read but get used to it, this is the land of the endless snaggletooths.

strongNpretty
09-10-2020, 05:18 PM
Side note. Even if my context of this is screwed and Burmecia is witholding information from us- Chaz is still talking in chat like an alcoholic asshole. So regardless- I'm now calling people like that- a chaz. Don't be a fucking chaz in 2020.

Evia
09-10-2020, 05:37 PM
They need to add another question in the Guide Application Thread that says, "Can you deal with this bullshit?" and then put this screenshot on it.

LOL!!

Bardp1999
09-10-2020, 05:44 PM
If you are frapsing Orc 1 in EC I invite you to leave the server and never return

Jauna
09-10-2020, 05:45 PM
I put starting points into Cha and picked a deity as an Enchanter and now im angry about it and im going to take everything out on this dude and this forum grrrrrrrrrrr too stubborn to reroll

https://i.imgur.com/qSfNNqw.jpg

fixed

Nuggie
09-10-2020, 06:04 PM

Most shaming thing to be called this year. Don't be a Chaz !

DMN
09-10-2020, 06:17 PM
Gonna luck pretty bad if he has video and posts it LOL.

sydbarrett25
09-10-2020, 06:32 PM
If you are frapsing Orc 1 in EC I invite you to leave the server and never return

DMN
09-10-2020, 06:40 PM

You must be new to Karen quest.

Dirkdaring
09-10-2020, 06:58 PM
Honestly WTF even camp orc 1 or orc 2 , if you are high lvl, most low lvls 12 and under go to orc 1 , and 2 for exp and to get belts to sell.

rather then take over a low lvl camp, why not go to South Ro, there are 7 orc camps, 34 orcs total, on a 6 min repop, and they drop the Deathfist belts as well, and they are almost never being killed .

shuklak
09-10-2020, 07:00 PM
If you are frapsing Orc 1 in EC then you might be a p99 veteran.

Jibartik
09-10-2020, 08:00 PM
There is no doubt in my mind OP is RJ :o

Tankwipe
09-10-2020, 08:25 PM
See? This is a good RNF post.

Jibartik
09-10-2020, 08:33 PM
I couldn't resist doing a dramatic reading of these tells.

https://i.imgur.com/DIN1qcm.png
https://i.imgur.com/NMgmMNR.png

stranger
09-10-2020, 08:54 PM
I happened to had a run in with this chaz fellow as well.

[Wed Sep 09 23:51:46 2020] Chazmataz tells you, 'how about instead, you donate those to the servers' fledgling but best enchanter and be a part of history as I shit talk and farm my way to greatness?'
[Wed Sep 09 23:54:34 2020] Chazmataz tells you, 'well gimme 4 plat then i need to charm'
[Wed Sep 09 23:54:38 2020] Chazmataz tells you, 'fucking broke'

[Thu Sep 10 00:01:40 2020] Chazmataz says, 'yo babes, 4plat, someone hook it up'

Castle2.0
09-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Don't train, don't KS, don't chaz

Castle2.0
09-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Sorry, chaz if you haven't read my signature already, your chance at unique elf greatness is slipping away. And that sig is about to get bigger.

Tunabros
09-10-2020, 09:46 PM
My opinion?

-Let's say person A is camping Orcs, but had to zone for a legit reason like a bad pull, or a bug, or agro.
-Person B is aware of the reasoning behind person A's vacating of the camp
-Person B takes over camp and flexes rules.
-Person B legally is entitled to camp. But person B, and the rest of us normal humans will always refer to Person B as a scumbag

Couldn't have said it more clearly
He gets to have the camp
But damn he's an asshole

fastboy21
09-10-2020, 10:51 PM
Chazmataz says, 'yo babes, 4plat, someone hook it up'

This is so Chazzy.

Tethler
09-10-2020, 11:17 PM
Good lord. Recording orc 1 farming. Chaz needs to get trained off the server.

Bardp1999
09-11-2020, 12:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BGQl4iJ.png

Menden
09-11-2020, 01:12 AM
Pretty disappointing read. You report a player to us, we take action then you blast him on rant and raves.

I just released his account, good day.

Jeffari
09-11-2020, 01:38 AM
The Dude abides

Nuggie
09-11-2020, 01:42 AM
I think being a renowned dickhead is way worse than a suspension. Reputation matters.

Arcticflava
09-11-2020, 01:48 AM
You both sound just awful.

To put that in perspective, i have played this game for 20 years, that's two decades, and i have never seen someone so terrible they got a griefer un-suspended for it.

Croco
09-11-2020, 04:13 AM
Imagine being a server gm and caring about a random r&f thread about a person who desperately needed to have a r&f thread made about them because of their toxic behavior. Then thinking it's some kind of justice(?) to commute that person's suspension. Big yikes.

Smyd
09-11-2020, 05:51 AM
Pretty disappointing read. You report a player to us, we take action then you blast him on rant and raves.

So, normally action isn't taken against a guilty player if it's in an RNF post - but the reverse can happen? Seems totally fair =p

Anyway, if you don't want people to rant and rave then why have the forum section?

Food for thought meow :*

GinnasP99
09-11-2020, 07:03 AM
Don't worry op, his name is Chaz. It'll work out in the end.

Kief
09-11-2020, 07:06 AM
This is the asshole mentality being spoken of in several forum threads.

There really is no reason for anyone to act this way - it's tragic.

And sad.

Nexii
09-11-2020, 07:10 AM
At least OP is low enough level to reroll with a new reputation

greenspectre
09-11-2020, 07:22 AM

Jibartik this made my morning, you're my goddamn hero dude lmao

charmcitysking
09-11-2020, 07:26 AM

i'm dead

sydbarrett25
09-11-2020, 08:28 AM

Solid meme, 9/10

Kohedron
09-11-2020, 08:45 AM

This guy deserves an award

OuterChimp
09-11-2020, 09:03 AM
Jibartik is given a 9 out of 10 for this. Good job.

Lostfaction
09-11-2020, 11:58 AM
Instead of releasing his account shoulda just slapped a suspension on both...

douglas1999
09-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Elf court rules insufficient evidence; absolutely *no* mention of how much pizza both parties had eaten that day irl

Babizul
09-11-2020, 02:17 PM
Imagine being a server gm and caring about a random r&f thread about a person who desperately needed to have a r&f thread made about them because of their toxic behavior. Then thinking it's some kind of justice(?) to commute that person's suspension. Big yikes.

kaev
09-11-2020, 03:24 PM
Instead of releasing his account shoulda just slapped a suspension on both...

Game account suspensions for ill-considered RnF posts? Imagine the possibilities. :cool:

hobart
09-11-2020, 04:07 PM
Who lays their UI out like that? OP for should be banned for that alone.

Jauna
09-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Game account suspensions for ill-considered RnF posts? Imagine the possibilities. :cool:

Now all we will need is RnF requiring at least 500 posts to enter

Ravager
09-11-2020, 08:59 PM
Reputations are safe. The opinions of a couple dozen elfsim rnf mouthbreathers are of little consequence.

Tethler
09-11-2020, 09:22 PM
Reputations are safe. The opinions of a couple dozen elfsim rnf mouthbreathers are of little consequence.

Despite having a 2011 forum creation date, you seem to be pretty clueless. This shit gets around. Especially when the character has an easy to remember name.

AgentEpilot
09-11-2020, 10:38 PM
I bet chaz petitions when his decaying skeletons get stolen.

Tankwipe
09-12-2020, 04:45 AM

hi effort
underrated

Ravager
09-12-2020, 09:15 AM
Despite having a 2011 forum creation date, you seem to be pretty clueless. This shit gets around. Especially when the character has an easy to remember name.
Totally clueless. Already forgot the names because the shit doesn't matter. Go on keeping score though.

Convict
09-12-2020, 04:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/hVBCPOD.gif

Jauna
09-12-2020, 05:14 PM

Hey you were that guy from like a year ago who fought over an Orc. <Current Guild>, GET HIM

sorry but these kinda things just dont actually happen. "Watch ur rep bro" is basically saying "watch your back" to create a certain amount of fear to get your way or as you slink away trying to get the last word in the matter, or even both. I never once seen an exp group break up because the big dick orcamp1 guy joined a team. or a raid break up because the goblin ear bandit joined.

AgentEpilot
09-13-2020, 02:41 AM
I have seen some examples of rep causing a group not to invite someone and other things, but almost never from the forum, usually in game stuff.

Jauna
09-13-2020, 03:18 AM
I have seen some examples of rep causing a group not to invite someone and other things, but almost never from the forum, usually in game stuff.

And in 10-11 years, how many groups there are vs how many times that has happened. We like to tell ourselves that we matter but.. we dont.

Please also consider the possibility of people wanting to object but biting their tongue out of fear since most groups will not know what they are talking about/thinking as life moves on as that one person who made you angry months/years later is in your group/another persons group.

And the other possibility of people just strait up not caring.

And the possibility of people getting over having an orc stolen or reading about an orc being stolen and not letting time old forum drama not effect them in game.

Your flash in the pan anger wont mean much years in the future.

Do
not
ever
forget
this

Gaxx
09-13-2020, 03:02 PM
You dumb twat

tyrant49333
09-13-2020, 03:24 PM
Drugs are bad

Ravager
09-13-2020, 09:42 PM
Drugs are bad
This is a very narrow minded conclusion. Read up on cached thoughts. Idioms and common wisdom can be well intentioned however mistaken. Even recreational drugs can expand one's thinking as well as elevate quality of life if used moderately and in a healthy context.

Tethler
09-15-2020, 05:57 AM
Hey you were that guy from like a year ago who fought over an Orc. <Current Guild>, GET HIM

sorry but these kinda things just dont actually happen. "Watch ur rep bro" is basically saying "watch your back" to create a certain amount of fear to get your way or as you slink away trying to get the last word in the matter, or even both. I never once seen an exp group break up because the big dick orcamp1 guy joined a team. or a raid break up because the goblin ear bandit joined.

Sorry, but these kind of things DO happen.

I haven't seen groups break up, but I have most definitely seen people not be invited to groups or skipped on lists because they have bad reputations after someone in group said something. It's also not really about what they did or "that orc they stole", it's about their scummy personalities.

Feel free to ask Bvmmey or Bladefrenzy if reputation matters.

charmcitysking
09-15-2020, 06:04 AM
book not up

sydbarrett25
09-15-2020, 08:15 AM
Sorry, but these kind of things DO happen.

I haven't seen groups break up, but I have most definitely seen people not be invited to groups or skipped on lists because they have bad reputations after someone in group said something. It's also not really about what they did or "that orc they stole", it's about their scummy personalities.

Feel free to ask Bvmmey or Bladefrenzy if reputation matters.

Idk, if I had the chance to group with bladefrenzy I would be so excited to be grouped with such a legend. Legends never die

DMN
09-15-2020, 08:27 AM
I think the Bladefrenzy is way over blown. He never stole anything he just tried to weasel his way into getting a drop/item and eventually conceded. I'd guess 95% of this server has done something similar in various ways--meaning without conceding.

i think it's because "gratz bladefrenzy"/"gratz me" is so memetactular is the main reason for the infamy.

DMN
09-15-2020, 08:29 AM
I'd guess 95% of this server has done something similar in various ways, many without conceding.

Correction.

Kief
09-15-2020, 08:31 AM
Comes down to morality DMN. Very few people have the desire to be moral. It's a shame.

And ever so evident when you're able to anonymously act upon other's emotions via this online game. With no identifying facets relating to who you are in real life. Unless you're a nutjob like that ReconJoe guy. Then it's just even more bewildering connecting the dots.

Rogean and Nilbog could probably make a fortune if they contracted psychological profiling to the CIA or something. Wouldn't that be cray!

DMN
09-15-2020, 08:39 AM
I'm not sure what your comment has to do with anything i said. /shrug.

And I doubt any information gleaned from probing the p99 abyss will have any relevance to the real world/average people.

KansasComrade
09-15-2020, 09:13 AM
I think the Bladefrenzy is way over blown. He never stole anything he just tried to weasel his way into getting a drop/item and eventually conceded.

Right, because he lost a roll.

Evets
09-15-2020, 12:28 PM

A+

Babittle
09-15-2020, 04:05 PM
WTB df belts

Jauna
09-15-2020, 04:06 PM
it's about their scummy personalities.

Which can be made up depending on how petty the story teller is. The names you listed are just so rare and so extreme that no, telling someone "watch ur rep bro i matter!" is probably worse than what the person did.

sry you dont matter, most of the time anyways. bet you cant even remember the name of the OP/orc thief without double checking

reznor_
09-15-2020, 04:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8ksoQ2E.png

Tethler
09-16-2020, 02:49 AM
Which can be made up depending on how petty the story teller is. The names you listed are just so rare and so extreme that no, telling someone "watch ur rep bro i matter!" is probably worse than what the person did.

sry you dont matter, most of the time anyways. bet you cant even remember the name of the OP/orc thief without double checking

I'm not saying my opinion matters, and that's besides the point. What you're failing to recognize is that people don't often get shunned for one-off events. Scummy people tend to have a scummy pattern of behavior. If you act like a shithead every day and to a lot of people, it's gonna get around.

As one example, my alt was grouped in HHK at the goblin camp a few weeks ago and the group was looking for a tank rep. Some dude was mentioned as a possible rep and 2 people spoke up and said he was being an asshat the day before, so group went with someone else. The person with the bad rep might not ever hear about it, but they lost out on a group invite. They don't need to become a server pariah to still be negatively impacted by their reputation.

Jauna
09-16-2020, 04:45 AM
Scummy people tend to have a scummy pattern of behavior. If you act like a shithead every day and to a lot of people, it's gonna get around.

Am Im saying people who say "watch ur rep bro, i got friends" when dealing with confrontation are cunts. we been arguing this for a few days and i dunno how much more i have in me man. i didnt read your anecdotal evidence btw

Tethler
09-16-2020, 04:49 AM
Am Im saying people who say "watch ur rep bro, i got friends" when dealing with confrontation are cunts.

Did someone say this? I must have missed it.

Evets
09-16-2020, 12:29 PM
Tethler is right your reputation does matter to some extent especially if your just a total douche.

Jauna is also right that someone telling another in game pretty much saying "Do you know who I am?" just as in real life is a douche thing to do. But just saying to a noob at orcs to be nicer to people and watch their reputation is actually some good advice and not saying "be careful I know people"

Baler
09-16-2020, 12:34 PM
Tethler is right your reputation does matter to some extent especially if your just a total douche.

Can vouch, when I was on a classic name crusade I use to get tells from people pissed off at me because the staff changed their name. It got to the point where I just didn't log in as baler for a very long time. :rolleyes:

Tethler
09-16-2020, 09:18 PM
Can vouch, when I was on a classic name crusade I use to get tells from people pissed off at me because the staff changed their name. It got to the point where I just didn't log in as baler for a very long time. :rolleyes:

Haha! Baler doing the lords work.

Hrothgar
09-16-2020, 09:24 PM
poop, pee, pooooop

zaldaben
09-17-2020, 03:08 AM
sorry bro once you zoned camps open. however, the way they talked to one another 24 hr ban for both. learn to be civil deuces.

Ravager
09-17-2020, 10:08 PM
Who were we talking about?

Asteria
09-18-2020, 01:23 AM
Poor Chazmataz, went completely unhinged

entruil
09-18-2020, 01:25 AM

Literally in a figurative way; This is all I read, spyder you should kill more orcs, that is all.