PDA

View Full Version : Open Spot for Plane of Hate Monday 6am EST.

Cecel__Soulhealer
09-03-2020, 01:56 PM
I'm working on wanting to invite people to Plane of Hate raids on Venerate's schedule. We go up on Monday's at 6am EST, or try our best to port up at that time. The first time doing it will be 9/7/2020, and I'm only going to take 6 people up for now. I want to open it up more, but I know with the introduction to more people that may have never done the content, or used to their guild's way of doing it, has a potential to wipe.

We're typically short on Wizards for ports and Clerics, for well, healing. So the preference of people going up will be a priority on Wizards and Clerics. Also, I will be making people that are non-guilded or that are in guilds that do not currently have Plane of Hate in their schedule. Everyone is open to it, but up to 6 people and on the classes I feel I need the most. The only thing you need to bring is 50plat for the stone to get you up.

As for loot, how I intend to do it is /randoming the item for the classes that could use it. So if Ethereal Mist Helm drops, every cleric that wants/needs will /random, if Venerate wins we will bid it out for DKP. If you win, well, congratulations! There are some items that we don't have a high number of yet. Ethereal Mist Greaves is one of those, so folks in Venerate/Castle/Reconstructed will have a higher roll, but you still get to roll. I may make it 1-125 for V/C/R, and 1-100 for people not in our DKP system. The same goes for other items that are rather priced, Insidious Robe/Halo is another example.

I know Wizards don't really get loot in Plane of Hate to the extent Clerics do. For Wizards you're more then welcome to join us for our Plane of Fear AM to /random on loot in the same manner, or possibly come to Phinny with us to /random on the Staff. I have to review the loot a bit more versus our total number of wizards.

I'd like to bring more into Hate till it starts to creep into hard to manage numbers. Other classes are welcome to ask to come. As long as I have what I feel like I need to ensure the success of the raid you can come up as well. I will be trying to get some folks together that can act as a mentor/question answerer person for folks that need help knowing how we do our raid. Each person will hopefully have a person to talk to directly and be in a group with them.

If you have any questions, you can reply here or message me and I'll try to get back with you. This idea is something I've tried to work on over the past week but, I work a lot of hours and sometimes work just sucks.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. Oh, and I have a tendency to cuss. So, don't be a Sensitive Sally.

Shanebear
09-03-2020, 03:37 PM
How long does the raid last for? Are we free to leave anytime?

charmcitysking
09-03-2020, 04:07 PM
lot lizards need not apply

drackgon
09-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Venerate = best guild on green atm. 100% glad they still doing good work. If yall ever short on wizzys hit up <GM> Were down to help port yall up.

Vdaria
09-03-2020, 05:14 PM

Yes and Yes. I mean 3 1/2 ish hours.

Cecel__Soulhealer
09-03-2020, 11:06 PM

We should be there close to four hours. Depending on what mobs are left up. Usually we try to halt killing at 9:45am EST. And yes, port up with us and hang out for a bit. You don’t need to stay the full raid.

And thank you drackgon.

Gooch
09-03-2020, 11:32 PM
I heard morning raid best raid... just what I heard.

Cecel__Soulhealer
09-06-2020, 03:42 AM
Just a small bump for the spots open. We have 5 more left open, just send me a message here or in game.

OuterChimp
09-06-2020, 01:35 PM
Cecel and all the Venerate and other VCR folks are good peeps.