PDA

View Full Version : Just saw the gayest google chrome commercial on TV

naez
05-12-2011, 02:52 AM
wtf

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7skPnJOZYdA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7skPnJOZYdA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Haul
05-12-2011, 03:09 AM
That's one emo commercial for sure.

naez
05-12-2011, 04:18 AM
http://imageshack.us/m/19/6460/attachmentxv.jpg

Secrets
05-12-2011, 08:36 AM
I am glad this project exists. I've thought about offing myself back when I was younger, and I am glad I toughed it out and became a girl.

Seriously, I really wish it was around back then. The interwebs changes my view on society drastically when they use something that could be used for such evil for so much good.

ps: IT GETS BETTER TRALINA, COME OUT OF THE CLOSET GDI

Ihealyou
05-12-2011, 08:44 AM
I just watched a youtube video inside of a youtube video. We have to go deeper...

Misto
05-12-2011, 08:55 AM
I just watched a youtube video inside of a youtube video. We have to go deeper...

its way to early in the morning for inception references.

Sephrana
05-12-2011, 09:07 AM
I am glad this project exists. I've thought about offing myself back when I was younger, and I am glad I toughed it out and became a girl.

Seriously, I really wish it was around back then. The interwebs changes my view on society drastically when they use something that could be used for such evil for so much good.

Secrets!!! I am personally thankful that you decided to tough it out and become a girl :)

I am also very glad that this project exists. My cousin is a lesbian. Far too many of my friends have committed suicide (or attempted it) because they didn't have something like this and were treated so horribly by people with little regard for the impact of their actions.

There are too many young people out there in that boat and they NEED to know it gets better.

Vonkaar
05-12-2011, 09:10 AM
I always knew Woody was gay for Buzz.

Harrison
05-12-2011, 09:26 AM
...am I the only person who never clicks anything from this shitbag infested forum?

That very well might be a video of my favorite thing ever(according to the resident inbreds, gay sex), but I will never click a link from here.

Vonkaar
05-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Welll, Harrison, this thread was at least good for some nice German boobies. Enjoy life!

Tiggles
05-12-2011, 09:34 AM
...am I the only person who never clicks anything from this shitbag infested forum?

That very well might be a video of my favorite thing ever(according to the resident inbreds, gay sex), but I will never click a link from here.

Thats because you are retarded and think that a youtube link could be one of those scary "viruses" you heard about before.

Dont click links at work

Get noscript and stop being a fag.

Harrison
05-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Thats because you are retarded and think that a youtube link could be one of those scary "viruses" you heard about before.

Dont click links at work

Get noscript and stop being a fag.

Everything imbedded is already blocked. It's a square block of black nothingness.

I just don't ever look to see what's behind it because this place is generally scum.

nalkin
05-12-2011, 12:04 PM
inb4 yiblaan

Kimmie
05-12-2011, 12:19 PM
inb4 yiblaan

http://i56.tinypic.com/10wjudz.png

karsten
05-12-2011, 12:24 PM
kimmie comes through once again

Yiblaan
05-12-2011, 12:36 PM
It get's better... did that for my Philosophy project.

Being a gay citizen, I can tell you that most those gay men(besides the old cool ones) would NOT be accepting of me BECAUSE I do not fit the stereotype of a Lisp, skinny smooth boy.

I'm fatter and hairy, most gays don't like that. Yeah there are bears and different niche's but in general the Gay community isn't as UNITED as you straight people might think.

Hell we only get together like 1x a year for a fuckfest and thats it.

Yes I love the It gets better project, as most gays have their problems, I tried to off myself at 14 as well if it werent for my gay friends.

Just saying, keep it non-offensive guys, and don't troll: you never know what anyone has been through their lives.

PS. kinda pissed theres no over 180lbs people on the video

Boggwin Bramblefoot
05-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Ironically this is in the Rants and FLAMES threads.

xshayla701
05-12-2011, 01:18 PM
oh man this is a good thread

naez
05-12-2011, 01:36 PM
I guess it was worse for me because I missed the first part when I saw it on TV... so I'm like "wut gets better" then halfway thru I'm like "uh are they gay or something???" then come to find out it's a google chrome commercial I shit my pants.

at least there is always this

Shannacore
05-12-2011, 01:46 PM
I liked it!

Doors
05-12-2011, 02:01 PM
props for tits pic

Flavor
05-12-2011, 02:16 PM

Quality post ... The girl in the front makes this thread a winner.

Hasbinbad
05-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Ironically this is in the Rants and FLAMES threads.
That is not irony.

Also:
http://www.holamun2.com/files/images/attachments/2007/01/borat.jpg

nalkin
05-12-2011, 04:55 PM
nalkin likey that german girl.

Though when you think about how many people she slept with/how slutty she is... ehhhh kinda kills it.

naez
05-12-2011, 05:03 PM
maybe she is a good gurl dont judge the smiling_hot_chick.jpg's

EkireiTheNecro
05-12-2011, 05:14 PM
I wonder what Disney/Pixar thought of them putting Woody from Toy Story in that commercial.

Woody from Toy Story --- always knew him and Buzz were a little "off"

EkireiTheNecro
05-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Seriously....get over it.

Kids are only getting worse in terms of the shit they say and do and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Get a thicker skin for fucks sake.

Now if you're being PHYSICALLY harassed because you're gay, that's totally different. That's called a hate crime and you should call the police.

Chanur
05-12-2011, 05:57 PM

Thanks for the announcement to a forum of people that don't care if you click it or not. Here I am giving you the attention you so desperately need. Nom Nom nom eat it all up.

Flavor
05-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the announcement to a forum of people that don't care if you click it or not. Here I am giving you the attention you so desperately need. Nom Nom nom eat it all up.

Quit doing that before he turns into Tralina

Hasbinbad
05-12-2011, 06:15 PM
pretty sure pixar was one of the companies involved in the "it gets better" deal..
pretty sure one of those clips was a pixar hotshot..

Yiblaan
05-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Seriously....get over it.

Kids are only getting worse in terms of the shit they say and do and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Get a thicker skin for fucks sake.

Now if you're being PHYSICALLY harassed because you're gay, that's totally different. That's called a hate crime and you should call the police.

You seriously saying that? That is so fucking backwards, that's even worse than someone saying "I Know how you feel"

So rude, I hope your mother or someone close dies and I laugh and tell you to stop crying and to get over it. Ya know, people are dying a lot these days if you haven't noticed

mimixownzall
05-13-2011, 08:54 AM
Call the police, so they can get in on the queer******faggot bashing also.

I feel bad for LOL at this...

I know the following will prolly differ depending on where you live, but...

I have found that police (around here) are affable towards homosexuals. Of all the shitbags they have to deal with, gay people are generally polar opposites; very rarely do you come across a gay person who is a maggot.

One day I was watching a program with a cop where the subject was about some maggot parents whos child was put in foster care. The foster parents were a gay couple. The maggot parents threw a huge fit about it. The cop then say something like "Who gives a fuck if they are gay or not? As long as they are loving, caring parents, it's better than having shit-bag parents."

I was a little surprised by that.

Knuckle
05-13-2011, 01:45 PM

Being a gay citizen, I can tell you that most those gay men(besides the old cool ones) would NOT be accepting of me BECAUSE I do not fit the stereotype of a Lisp, skinny smooth boy.

I'm fatter and hairy, most gays don't like that. Yeah there are bears and different niche's but in general the Gay community isn't as UNITED as you straight people might think.

Yes I love the It gets better project, as most gays have their problems, I tried to off myself at 14 as well if it werent for my gay friends.

Just saying, keep it non-offensive guys, and don't troll: you never know what anyone has been through their lives.

man so a fat eq nerd that is also gay has trouble getting a date. big surprise.

rikustrength
05-14-2011, 03:17 AM
I don't consider it a matter of gay people not being accepting as much as just people in general being collectively jerks. Yes, a lot of gay men are shallow. So are a lot of men and women of various other sexual preferences.

Even if a lot of gay men are like that, it isn't exclusive to any type of person. I'm gay, my body type is easily definable as a twink, and I've gone through my fair share of jerks. I don't really consider them to be the defining majority of the gay community though, just an unfortunate part of society as a whole.

And for the record, most of my boyfriends have been over 180 lbs. Nice people's hearts are so much more delightful to devour than mean people's.

Harputluyuzz
05-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Thanks for share

Knuckle
05-14-2011, 10:24 AM
I don't consider it a matter of gay people not being accepting as much as just people in general being collectively jerks. Yes, a lot of gay men are shallow. So are a lot of men and women of various other sexual preferences.

Even if a lot of gay men are like that, it isn't exclusive to any type of person. I'm gay, my body type is easily definable as a twink, and I've gone through my fair share of jerks. I don't really consider them to be the defining majority of the gay community though, just an unfortunate part of society as a whole.

And for the record, most of my boyfriends have been over 180 lbs. Nice people's hearts are so much more delightful to devour than mean people's.

My penis went so far backwards it hit the inside of my balls when i read this paragraph, thanks.

Ennoia
05-14-2011, 11:11 AM

Karsten and Harrison aren't bitching about the gay comments, so what makes you so special that you can't deal with some words? They're just words. Way worse things can happen that someone in a bar making fun of you for being a queer. If you've gotta cry about it you're no better than them.

Tiggles
05-14-2011, 11:18 AM

so uh....what are you doing later?

Wizard
05-14-2011, 01:25 PM
How do you know if you're at a gay picnic?
The hotdogs taste like shit!

Knuckle
05-14-2011, 02:53 PM
How do you know if you're at a gay picnic?
The hotdogs taste like shit!

the snozberries taste like cockberries?

Knuckle
05-14-2011, 02:55 PM
just tagged: dude with tits to compliment the first tag.