PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to Saporrochan and Nepia from <Akatsuki>

Tunabros
08-17-2020, 09:00 PM
Last night I was about to head to Sol A to do a quest (robe of the elements) so I needed a fire goblin skin when I came across Saporrochan, a half elf bard.
We decided to duo and eventually his friend came over (Nepia who was a mage).
And I got to say this was a really fun group. It was just me (a druid), him, and his friend. They didn't know english that well but they I could communicate them easily and they had macros for everything for charms, pulls, mezs, what they were attacking, etc.
Overall In my opinion they were really good players and very nice too!
I was able to get my fire goblin skin after about 10 minutes thanks to them.
I really enjoyed playing with these too and I think this is what makes P99 Classic Everquest such a great game: The Player Interaction

Saporrochan and Nepia if you ever see this.. Thank you for making my experience so much for magical!

Bigsham
08-17-2020, 09:03 PM
You are exactly the type of person id love to pk in a dungeon and when you come back and get your body i train you naked and kill you again

Then send you a tell and ask if you need help

cd288
08-17-2020, 09:44 PM
You are exactly the type of person id love to pk in a dungeon and when you come back and get your body i train you naked and kill you again

Honestly man you clearly have a lot of problems

Jibartik
08-17-2020, 10:12 PM
lol but that got a genuine hard lol out of me

Scalem
08-17-2020, 10:16 PM
Honestly man you clearly have a lot of problems

He’s just a troll better to ignore him.

Nuggie
08-17-2020, 10:20 PM

Activities like this are what made Red Dead.

Snortles Chortles
08-17-2020, 11:24 PM
tomato king never killed anybody on red

Castle2.0
08-18-2020, 01:00 AM
When it comes to Japanese guilds on Green Akatsuki is ichiban.

They join our raids often - nice guys and they know how to play.

And they all answered correctly to the quintessential question to determine if someone is in fact Japanese: "Is Toshiro Mifune the best actor of the 1950s?" (Yes, he had some good stuff later too)

I asked in Japanese, and received the typical reserved, quiet no-response in OOC, but upon direct tells, I only got yesses.

Akatsuki: truly Japanese, truly good at EQ.

Fammaden
08-18-2020, 06:24 AM
When it comes to Japanese guilds on Green Akatsuki is ichiban

Is there more than one?

drackgon
08-18-2020, 06:35 AM
Love to see post like this, and yes every time I have had the pleasure of grouping or raiding or meeting these peeps its always great.

Tunabros
08-18-2020, 10:00 AM

:/

Castle2.0
08-18-2020, 01:29 PM
:/No worries Tunabros. Hold my hand and we will give the carebear stare together @ Bigsham. It will annoy him to no end. He may never PvP again in EQ... in his entire life.

drackgon
08-18-2020, 03:57 PM

Guy just wants revenge on the 1000x times this was done to him on red, hence he ran to blue.

Daddypig
08-19-2020, 02:43 AM
Guy just wants revenge on the 1000x times this was done to him on red, hence he ran to blue.

Oh, bother ....