PDA

View Full Version : Kunark Lists and Legacy items?

OuterChimp
08-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Thoughts on what will be a legacy-type item when Kunark drops?

Also, any idea of what the /list camps will be?

Daldaen
08-07-2020, 09:10 AM
Fungi Staff
Rod of Annihilation
Locket of Escape
Circlet of Shadow

Ancient Jarsath (did they ever fix this to be a classic random spawn not an 8hour spawn?)
Pained Soul
Rotting Skeleton
Bloodgill Marauder

Snortles Chortles
08-07-2020, 10:13 AM
pre-nerf CoS drops for a long time?
inquiring NeC

Convict
08-07-2020, 10:26 AM
if i remember corrently pre-nerf CoS and other kunark legacy items do drop for quite a while, several months at least

theres a couple exceptions that get removed rather quickly

Snortles Chortles
08-07-2020, 10:29 AM
https://i.imgur.com/prGfadj.gif

Bigsham
08-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Fungi Staff
Monster is the list not the items, so fungi tunic + staff prob

Rod of Annihilation
Not likely

Locket of Escape
Not likely
Circlet of Shadow

Ancient Jarsath (did they ever fix this to be a classic random spawn not an 8hour spawn?)
8 hours
Pained Soul
Only drops 1 item rare spawn, no list available
Rotting Skeleton
Rare spawn drops quest item not loot idiot
Bloodgill Marauder
See above, also your stupid
Prenerf COS ? ( Drops from rare spawn multiple places nope )

Things that will have a list probably

Grupilnort
Froglok Chef
Froglok commander

Other assorted seb named

Drusila

I thought about skeletal warlord but he has multiple spawn points, so give that a 50/50 but the t staff list might be 6 months long

Spacebar
08-07-2020, 11:07 AM
Probably Necklace of Superiority, too. At least if it's dropping from the guy at the bottom of Dalnir for a bit like it did on Blue.

Jibartik
08-07-2020, 11:15 AM
lol the idea that everyone running around with fungi staffs is hilarious to me.

Videri
08-07-2020, 11:28 AM
lol the idea that everyone running around with fungi staffs is hilarious to me.

I thought it was pretty rare. Only 3 dropped on Blue. It will probably be killed on spawn 24/7 here, so there will be more than 3, but try as we might, there will only be so many.

Izmael
08-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Who knows for how long the staff will drop on Green.

Maybe it will drop for 1 month and level req will be 60 for the camp. In this case, there will be no noobs running around with staves all over EC.

Jibartik
08-07-2020, 12:54 PM
I thought it was pretty rare. Only 3 dropped on Blue. It will probably be killed on spawn 24/7 here, so there will be more than 3, but try as we might, there will only be so many.

Yeah I wonder, no clue what the drop rate would be other than everyone but me :D

DMN
08-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Personally, I think only the locket and staff will be list items.

And boy is that shroom camp going to be the most massive clusterfuck ever seen, oh and the preceding shit show for seb key spawns in TT is going to be a real fun time too.

I also hope they take my advice an make those lists award the item randomly to anyone on the list instead the current system that they already know can(and certainly will) be easily abused in a number of ways.

Fammaden
08-07-2020, 09:56 PM
At least seb key mobs are a little random and require tracking/tagging/pulling, and also spawn quite frequently especially with people killing the names and PH's constantly. Honestly might be kinda fun rolling in there with your guild and seeing what names/loots drop along the way.

The VP key camps and the prod for HS key are gonna be massive shitshows for the entire expansion and maybe into Velious.

Widan
08-07-2020, 11:56 PM
At least there will be a lot of Ceremonial Iksar Chestplates around due to seb keys

Zuranthium
08-08-2020, 02:26 AM
The VP key camps and the prod for HS key are gonna be massive shitshows for the entire expansion and maybe into Velious.

Or maybe the devs will wisely change these camps (fucking Pained Soul especially), realizing it's not classic how everyone has this info and the ability to level quickly, which negatively impacts the entire quest and expansion.

MaCtastic
08-08-2020, 02:51 AM
The fungus king camp list will likely never survive the train fest that will occur.

quido
08-08-2020, 03:24 AM
Totem of the Wizened Spirits - not super high value but still a solid item

I guess you can't really camp that one eh.

turbosilk
08-08-2020, 07:41 AM
Fungi Staff
Rod of Annihilation
Locket of Escape
Circlet of Shadow

Pained Soul
Rotting Skeleton
Bloodgill Marauder

Not circlet of shadow. To many phs and too common of drop for too long.