PDA

View Full Version : Raiding on P99

arsenalpow
07-24-2020, 10:37 AM
lolz (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K4qKcryGG6L5RjFPFelmRl_3Ik520gm7xHPyMsepVjI/edit)

Littul Jonn
07-24-2020, 10:49 AM
Who knew in the year of our lord 2020 you’d need to have an elf lawyer on retainer to enjoy the game?

I hope someone gets to use this on a resume or work experience somewhere lol

Rang
07-24-2020, 10:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/k9Y5dnJ.gif

galach
07-24-2020, 11:01 AM
Can always hire Juntsy as your guild's lawyer.

Babittle
07-24-2020, 11:17 AM
sO WHATS FTE mean again ?

Drakborn
07-24-2020, 11:30 AM
FTE = First to Engage... when a raid mob is aggroed, yellow text goes out so there is no argument over who got aggro first when multiple guilds are going for a single mob.

charmcitysking
07-24-2020, 11:53 AM
the chair recognize slim charles

Fammaden
07-24-2020, 12:29 PM
so there is no argument

Hmmm, yeah about that part....

RecondoJoe
07-24-2020, 12:29 PM
I hope you get your day in court because what these people did to you was wrong. Makes me sick to my stomach to realize that there are people out there who would do this to another human being with complete disregard for public safety.

RecondoJoe
07-24-2020, 12:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/eYlcFuS.png

cd288
07-24-2020, 02:12 PM
I'd side with the Federation just for the lame use of the stalking probes by ST lol

Bardp1999
07-24-2020, 02:43 PM
FTE = First to Engage... when a raid mob is aggroed, yellow text goes out so there is no argument over who got aggro first when multiple guilds are going for a single mob.

Classically it stands for "First Time Enmity" meaning to you got agro first YOU STUPID IDIOT ASS FACE OMG

Bardp1999
07-24-2020, 02:46 PM
lolz (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K4qKcryGG6L5RjFPFelmRl_3Ik520gm7xHPyMsepVjI/edit)

Jesus and I thought BDA was bad, I apologize for my years of trolling the rotation

YendorLootmonkey
07-24-2020, 02:51 PM
Jesus and I thought BDA was bad, I apologize for my years of trolling the rotation

Wait til you see the 15-page defense.

ClephNote
07-24-2020, 02:59 PM
My favorite parts of the defense:

1. Picture evidence with of an interpretation of events that never occurred

2. Fraps of an illegal UI, that isn’t illegal, because “it doesn’t help that much, Karen, lol!”

RecondoJoe
07-24-2020, 03:03 PM
My favorite parts of the defense:

1. Picture evidence with of an interpretation of events that never occurred

2. Fraps of an illegal UI, that isn’t illegal, because “it doesn’t help that much, Karen, lol!”

How do we know that the illegal UI wasn't photoshopped there by the haters?

Danth
07-24-2020, 03:05 PM
The sad part is the google document Chest linked is the short one. The longer one (the "defense") is comparable to and possibly lengthier than some of the paperwork the wife and I have submitted for actual hearings.

I'll continue avoiding the raiding scene on P1999 like the plague it is, thank you very much.

Danth

ClephNote
07-24-2020, 03:07 PM
Sick UI here:
https://youtu.be/VK5ozeJqhOM

Full defense https://docs.google.com/document/d/17wTu0kVaTBst6TP1EvCFKzvFYGxu5s5MPGUUV38KpyQ/mobilebasic

ClephNote
07-24-2020, 03:08 PM
How do we know that the illegal UI wasn't photoshopped there by the haters?

Because Kingdom already admitted to using it, among many members and said that ST were Karen’s for saying anything because, “It doesn’t help that much.”

Jungleberry
07-24-2020, 03:14 PM
This is the dumbest shit and why I just don't play anymore.

RecondoJoe
07-24-2020, 03:15 PM
Because Kingdom already admitted to using it, among many members and said that ST were Karen’s for saying anything because, “It doesn’t help that much.”

Should we go to the GMs and ask for clemency? I feel like at this point we both know so much that we'll be lucky to get off with a 14-day ban for being an accessory to after the fact.

ClephNote
07-24-2020, 03:20 PM
Should we go to the GMs and ask for clemency? I feel like at this point we both know so much that we'll be lucky to get off with a 14-day ban for being an accessory to after the fact.

Idk, the current Meta seems to be, “I don’t like how you win by playing by the rules. Let’s change the rules. But, I don’t need to follow the rules, stop being a Karen.”

YendorLootmonkey
07-24-2020, 03:21 PM
Praise be to the shrewd elf lawyers who are the true protectors of our realm! Any ragtag group of adventurers can kill a god or dragon... but it takes an elite set of skills to snatch a victory out of the clutches of defeat!

Anyone DM any D&D campaigns where there's a few play sessions of litigation after you kill the boss of the encounter? I heard the scene where the Night King's lawyers come after Arya Stark with a subpeona got deleted from Game of Thrones final season, but will be worked into the novels.

ClephNote
07-24-2020, 03:27 PM
Did John Snow have an eyeball, in camp, out of agro range that allowed Arya to kill the Night King and wiped John’s group? I missed that part!

alkalinesky
07-24-2020, 04:17 PM
Lineage rests its case.

YendorLootmonkey
07-24-2020, 04:28 PM
Lineage rests its case.

Lineage isn't protected from raid-related petitionquest just because they're out of the UN. If anything, they've eliminated themselves from a layer of player-to-player arbitration before the issue gets to a GM for resolution.

Snortles Chortles
07-24-2020, 04:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cX6p7Ou.gif

Arvan
07-24-2020, 04:59 PM
sO WHATS FTE mean again ?

Its a non classic abomination

Keebz
07-24-2020, 05:40 PM
Is there a process of discovering in Elf Court? Can the federation ask ST for the complete videos and any logs they wish to submit as evidence?

How about depositions? Expert 3rd party testimony?

Is the video with the illegal UI even permissible evidence?

Can you appeal a verdict to higher Tunarian Courts?

You guys take yourselves too seriously.

ClephNote
07-24-2020, 05:55 PM
Illegal UIs submitted as evidence isn't impermissible, but it is kinda hilarious.

"Officer, look at this and let me prove I'm innocent! I keep my evidence in my big bag of cocaine under my dead hooker!"

The spirit of the thing is to:
1. Let the raiding entities figure it out among themselves.

2. If they can't, submit fraps and proof that wrongdoing occurred, offering again for the raiding entities to figure it out among themselves.

3. Submit a rebuttal, offering again for the raiding entities to figure it out among themselves.

4. Submit everything to a GM, if they can't figure it out among themselves.

The hope and dream is that raiding entities can figure it out among themselves. The second hope and dream is that if they can't, and one guild is being ridiculous, the step 4 GM intervention drops a 10x hammer. To encourage raiding entities to figure it out among themselves.

You can see why this is attractive to unpaid server staff, since I wrote "Figure it out among themselves" in some form six times.

RecondoJoe
07-24-2020, 06:12 PM
Illegal UIs submitted as evidence isn't impermissible, but it is kinda hilarious.

"Officer, look at this and let me prove I'm innocent! I keep my evidence in my big bag of cocaine under my dead hooker!"

The spirit of the thing is to:
1. Let the raiding entities figure it out among themselves.

2. If they can't, submit fraps and proof that wrongdoing occurred, offering again for the raiding entities to figure it out among themselves.

3. Submit a rebuttal, offering again for the raiding entities to figure it out among themselves.

4. Submit everything to a GM, if they can't figure it out among themselves.

The hope and dream is that raiding entities can figure it out among themselves. The second hope and dream is that if they can't, and one guild is being ridiculous, the step 4 GM intervention drops a 10x hammer. To encourage raiding entities to figure it out among themselves.

You can see why this is attractive to unpaid server staff, since I wrote "Figure it out among themselves" in some form six times.
It can only be settled by a /duel or Guild War at this point. I call forth Palabin of Seal Team to be our champion. Fight for my honor, young gnome!

Keebz
07-24-2020, 06:52 PM
If the parties involved can't work it out among themselves, they should both get suspended from CT for a couple weeks.

The fact the GM's will mediate this type of inane garbage just encourages bad behavior.

ClephNote
07-24-2020, 06:57 PM
If the parties involved can't work it out among themselves, they should both get suspended from CT for a couple weeks.

The fact the GM's will mediate this type of inane garbage just encourages bad behavior.

Hot take, Keebz. Good to know that if you were a GM, I could grief someone AND get them raid suspended. Kamikaze meta.

conoutoftrol
07-24-2020, 06:59 PM
I think this should all be live stream so we can hear the arguments like judge judy

Bardp1999
07-24-2020, 07:13 PM
Trial by combat is the only answer for gods divine will

Keebz
07-24-2020, 07:19 PM
Hot take, Keebz. Good to know that if you were a GM, I could grief someone AND get them raid suspended. Kamikaze meta.

I'd delete the loot too.

The trick to avoiding suspension is to cooperate.

Bardp1999
07-24-2020, 07:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/vxoi22Z.jpg

plzrelax
07-24-2020, 07:39 PM
What if they made planes and other raid zones pvp?

Bardp1999
07-24-2020, 07:49 PM
There is a zone right off Lake Rathetear called "The Arena". I propose each faction appoints 2 champions for 2v2 combat. It would make guild relations more entertaining knowing that any dispute could come down to an actual fight and people would develop reputations as their guild Champion.

Arteker
07-24-2020, 07:50 PM
What if they made planes and other raid zones pvp?
last time they made normal zones pvp, fazlazen camped chest and that dwarf rog teen so hard chest made a easy ion bda crying, i think i have Ss somewhere of it i will try to find it for maximum lul

Arteker
07-24-2020, 07:53 PM
sorry i got the audio but i may get baned if i upload and post it

RecondoJoe
07-24-2020, 07:56 PM
sorry i got the audio but i may get baned if i upload and post it

lol i knew thats why it was quiet.

cd288
07-24-2020, 08:11 PM
There is a zone right off Lake Rathetear called "The Arena". I propose each faction appoints 2 champions for 2v2 combat. It would make guild relations more entertaining knowing that any dispute could come down to an actual fight and people would develop reputations as their guild Champion.

I’d love that. Would definitely travel to the arena to watch the battles and it would put that zone to good use. GMs please propose this as a dispute resolution mechanism.

Boptop
07-24-2020, 11:29 PM

Why is no one listening to this man? This would be so epic... probably would be composed of a ton of spam clickies tho.

arsenalpow
07-25-2020, 12:39 AM
last time they made normal zones pvp, fazlazen camped chest and that dwarf rog teen so hard chest made a easy ion bda crying, i think i have Ss somewhere of it i will try to find it for maximum lul

That never happened but ok.

ScottBerta
07-25-2020, 12:55 AM
Chest wasn’t as bad as people make him out to be.

ScottBerta
07-25-2020, 12:58 AM
And for the record in 2012 during the Free for all PVP Event BDA rocked everyone including TMO. They had superior tactics and unfortunately I experienced their kill squads with bard speed first hand on my Shaman.

Arteker
07-25-2020, 05:53 AM
And for the record in 2012 during the Free for all PVP Event BDA rocked everyone including TMO. They had superior tactics and unfortunately I experienced their kill squads with bard speed first hand on my Shaman.

u forgot to say they had a amazing zerg wich accounted by more numbers of people than all others players combined. and still they got few bans for being caught doing Brezs

Arteker
07-25-2020, 05:56 AM
That never happened but ok.
This audio of you calling him Canadian fag for almost 20 mins wich zagum leaked begs to differ:p

RecondoJoe
07-25-2020, 06:05 AM
How do I become a lawyer on P99? I originally went to school because I wanted to become a lawyer, so I took a couple of semesters of Political Science before I realized that going to college to become a lawyer takes a really long time and gave up.

I did get an associates degree in General Studies though, and also took 4 Sociology electives. Does any of this help?

Lewkeng
07-25-2020, 06:30 AM
Who knew in the year of our lord 2020 you’d need to have an elf lawyer on retainer to enjoy the game?

i miss you.

Drakborn
07-25-2020, 09:09 AM
How do I become a lawyer on P99? I originally went to school because I wanted to become a lawyer, so I took a couple of semesters of Political Science before I realized that going to college to become a lawyer takes a really long time and gave up.

I did get an associates degree in General Studies though, and also took 4 Sociology electives. Does any of this help?

You’re overqualified.

Nuggie
07-25-2020, 12:47 PM
This audio of you calling him Canadian fag for almost 20 mins wich zagum leaked begs to differ:p

The Hero Chest is a bigot? You don't say. I wonder if his sponsors will cancel on him.

Bardp1999
07-25-2020, 12:56 PM
Chest used to pull Giants past all the FTE'ers in kael; hoping we would empty clickies on them. Scum bag

Lune
07-25-2020, 12:57 PM

nah I remember Xanthias stunlocking kids to death with his Windstriker bow

arsenalpow
07-25-2020, 01:12 PM

I would loooooove to hear this video

RecondoJoe
07-25-2020, 01:16 PM

+1

Daldaen
07-25-2020, 01:37 PM

This is an elaborate forgery right?

arsenalpow
07-25-2020, 02:27 PM
This is an elaborate forgery right?

This is an actual green99 raid petition.

Arteker
07-25-2020, 09:07 PM
The Hero Chest is a bigot? You don't say. I wonder if his sponsors will cancel on him.

Bigotry should have him as poster child.
we talking the same guy claimed bda had the less player banned in kunark( was guild with more members banned on the first ban wave early kunark).

claimed he had the best quality player, yet he needed TR and tmo suspended and had to Zerg his first Vp dwagon with 100+ players( still a record ).

breaking the best of the best rules , suposed ringin characters was not allowed but chest was Caught , instead to ban him they allowed it( not like it was bad fazlazen followed the idea and became the player with more pvp tittles in p99).

Flaming vessica die and was the one behind of leaking that guild rl pictures wich later was used by tmo( to be honest untill this day i think what some members of tmo did to Vd gl was retarded disgutin and more things.

He Actualy went racist towards a black tmo player he had a KKK photoshop with that player being hanged in Fp . this was actualy even posted here but removed by ambrotos .

And the best losing 2vs 1 agaisnt Sentenza ( why the fuck he bringed anthrax when that retarded cliquer backpedaler was worse than a monkey droping a pee on a keyboard)

Arteker
07-25-2020, 09:11 PM

mp3. and i learned my lesson with 1 week ban back in the day when posted ur shit when u began to drop rl stuff of cecily

Woke Locc
07-25-2020, 09:17 PM
( why the fuck he bringed anthrax when that retarded cliquer backpedaler was worse than a monkey droping a pee on a keyboard)

yes

Baler
07-25-2020, 09:40 PM
Chest had made up his mind that he wanted to play P99 a certain way.

My personal opinion is that it was a awful thing the became a norm on p99.
And it wasn't just him in the early BDA days, Some people even left because they didn't want to be surrounded by the toxic community. Like training VP until other guilds gave up or lost all their characters.

Swish
07-25-2020, 10:39 PM

From the guild that refused step up to be competitive but did enjoy downing Trak in under 10 seconds with an 80-90 man zerg and telling small casual guilds that the rotation was designed for that they weren't allowed to be part of the club :o

Then when Uncle Sirken refused to ringfence Velious pixels and they couldn't FTE anything to feed the troops, they left... because "lol p99 raiding"

https://i.imgur.com/aw2Z6k1.gif

Nuggie
07-25-2020, 10:53 PM
Pretty sure that VP train was nonsense was started by the VD officer group. We got what we deserved in the end, having started that utter toxic bullshit gameplay style.

Nuggie
07-25-2020, 10:55 PM
Swish. your sig. Is that a very cleverly edited video, or did they actually slide a cat down the ice? I never heard of this before, but the edit job is good enough to deceive me.

arsenalpow
07-25-2020, 11:27 PM
Bigotry should have him as poster child.
we talking the same guy claimed bda had the less player banned in kunark( was guild with more members banned on the first ban wave early kunark).

claimed he had the best quality player, yet he needed TR and tmo suspended and had to Zerg his first Vp dwagon with 100+ players( still a record ).

breaking the best of the best rules , suposed ringin characters was not allowed but chest was Caught , instead to ban him they allowed it( not like it was bad fazlazen followed the idea and became the player with more pvp tittles in p99).

Flaming vessica die and was the one behind of leaking that guild rl pictures wich later was used by tmo( to be honest untill this day i think what some members of tmo did to Vd gl was retarded disgutin and more things.

He Actualy went racist towards a black tmo player he had a KKK photoshop with that player being hanged in Fp . this was actualy even posted here but removed by ambrotos .

And the best losing 2vs 1 agaisnt Sentenza ( why the fuck he bringed anthrax when that retarded cliquer backpedaler was worse than a monkey droping a pee on a keyboard)

I don’t care enough to pick this apart, but you’re wrong on about 99% of this. Maybe move on with your life or something.

Arteker
07-26-2020, 12:03 AM
I don’t care enough to pick this apart, but you’re wrong on about 99% of this. Maybe move on with your life or something.

Preach by example .
Or play the game . But either way It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time. And on my Book u lost more than the chicago cardinals:D

Arteker
07-26-2020, 12:12 AM
From the guild that refused step up to be competitive but did enjoy downing Trak in under 10 seconds with an 80-90 man zerg and telling small casual guilds that the rotation was designed for that they weren't allowed to be part of the club :o

Then when Uncle Sirken refused to ringfence Velious pixels and they couldn't FTE anything to feed the troops, they left... because "lol p99 raiding"

https://i.imgur.com/aw2Z6k1.gif

Score . from the dude who bashed tmo , TR, he used the rotation to abuse the smaller guilds showin he was a piece of dried horse shit .

Arteker
07-26-2020, 12:23 AM
Chest had made up his mind that he wanted to play P99 a certain way.

My personal opinion is that it was a awful thing the became a norm on p99.
And it wasn't just him in the early BDA days, Some people even left because they didn't want to be surrounded by the toxic community. Like training VP until other guilds gave up or lost all their characters.

When u think pre kunark and early kunark Bda had more euros than Vdf or europa combined and most of them where driven out by Him and his cronies its quite Fun.
There was a finnish dude wich played a mage(i cannot remember name) tried to explain the boss how to use mallets to do pulls in hate and the supreme monk overlord uttered the famous words , learn english and gkicked him of Bda .

The hillarious part was that dude used to play colymar in Cestus dei wich was considered the best monk puller for 4 expansions in everquest .
He would later would taught alot of vp train shit to necrious and how to St pull pd

arsenalpow
07-26-2020, 01:04 AM
When u think pre kunark and early kunark Bda had more euros than Vdf or europa combined and most of them where driven out by Him and his cronies its quite Fun.
There was a finnish dude wich played a mage(i cannot remember name) tried to explain the boss how to use mallets to do pulls in hate and the supreme monk overlord uttered the famous words , learn english and gkicked him of Bda .

The hillarious part was that dude used to play colymar in Cestus dei wich was considered the best monk puller for 4 expansions in everquest .
He would later would taught alot of vp train shit to necrious and how to St pull pd

Again, an entire list of things that never happened.

Anichek
07-26-2020, 01:08 AM

Someone need an elf lawyer?

Baler
07-26-2020, 01:11 AM
Again, an entire list of things that never happened.

bull fucking shit

See the thing you don't know about me is I know about you through people you've had around yourself. Why do you think I was so swift to jump on the fuck bda BANDWAGON

Baler
07-26-2020, 01:12 AM
Someone need an elf lawyer?

here to give yer buddy chest a reach around while he pats you on the ass?

arsenalpow
07-26-2020, 01:18 AM
bull fucking shit

See the thing you don't know about me is I know about you through people you've had around yourself. Why do you think I was so swift to jump on the fuck bda BANDWAGON

Honestly I dont really care. I’ll just reiterate I haven’t seen one truthful statement aside from me playing characters during BotB competitions as a ringer. Which was allowed from what I recall. We even cleared it with a GM because Sadad was working that day and couldn’t pilot his own character.

Baler
07-26-2020, 01:19 AM
Honestly I dont really care.

Then why do you keep coming back to RnF and arguing year after year?

Anichek
07-26-2020, 01:24 AM
here to give yer buddy chest a reach around while he pats you on the ass?

Nope, but just like an ambulance chaser I heard there may be a need for a guild lawyer.

arsenalpow
07-26-2020, 01:25 AM
Then why do you keep coming back to RnF and arguing year after year?

I guess 17 nonsensical posts prior to this thread in a calendar year is “arguing year after year”

You’d know better than me though, I saw about 500 posts since June from your forum history. Can’t argue with the forum police I guess.

Baler
07-26-2020, 01:27 AM
I guess 17 nonsensical posts prior to this thread in a calendar year is “arguing year after year”

You’d know better than me though, I saw about 500 posts since June from your forum history. Can’t argue with the forum police I guess.

See i'm not above the law here and neither are you.

Here's my problem with your bullshit statements tonight, such as...
I’ll just reiterate I haven’t seen one truthful statement aside from me playing characters during BotB competitions as a ringer.

You're trying to rewrite history on p99 to cover up the shenanigans you were involved with. I don't have video proof of you pulling any triggers but you were around people who have.

arsenalpow
07-26-2020, 01:30 AM
You're trying to rewrite history on p99 to cover up the shenanigans you were involved with. I don't have video proof of you pulling any triggers but you were around people who have.

And I’m saying you’re wrong. You don’t know shit Lebowski.

Baler
07-26-2020, 01:32 AM
And I’m saying you’re wrong. You don’t know shit Lebowski.

I do not concede

Chest what is the point
We all know who was at fault here
what the fuck are you talking about

quit pissing on P99's rug

arsenalpow
07-26-2020, 01:33 AM
I do not concede

Chest what is the point
We all know who was at fault here
what the fuck are you talking about

quit pissing on P99's rug

Ok.

Swish
07-26-2020, 08:57 PM
{Chest} trying to rewrite history on p99 to cover up the shenanigans you were involved with. I don't have video proof of you pulling any triggers but you were around people who have.

Exactly this. For a server he hates so much he sure cares about the guild being seen in a positive light when the leaders/loot council shit on a lot of casual players both in and out of the guild.

Is that screenshot still around bragging about a sub-10 second Trak kill, complete with the chat window with someone saying "don't forget to take a screenshot for the website!" ? Legends in their own minds :D

Swish
07-26-2020, 08:59 PM
Swish. your sig. Is that a very cleverly edited video, or did they actually slide a cat down the ice? I never heard of this before, but the edit job is good enough to deceive me.

It's edited, its curling from the winter olympics ^^

kaizersoze
07-26-2020, 09:47 PM
140 people in VP tonight. Was wild and fun. GZ to all who got loot :)

Trexller
07-26-2020, 10:00 PM

You haven't heard of cat curling? The sport was boring so they spiced it up with cats. The stakes are high as one must hit the mark without injuring the cats. There have already been cat doping scandals in preparation for the 2022 winter olympics.

You should also get ready for Dog Bobsledding

Woke Locc
07-26-2020, 10:25 PM
It's edited, its curling from the winter olympics ^^

Mixed doubles was better

Arteker
07-26-2020, 10:56 PM
Exactly this. For a server he hates so much he sure cares about the guild being seen in a positive light when the leaders/loot council shit on a lot of casual players both in and out of the guild.

Is that screenshot still around bragging about a sub-10 second Trak kill, complete with the chat window with someone saying "don't forget to take a screenshot for the website!" ? Legends in their own minds :D

lets not forget he started the drama of sniping epic fights with the excuse than fights with more than 1 grp where raids . anyone remember bda hordes rush in monk rogue priest epics?.
then he cried because someone i think was A team sniped the dk one in Com.

Lostfaction
07-26-2020, 11:18 PM
has there been an engage ST hasn't petitioned?

arsenalpow
07-26-2020, 11:26 PM
lets not forget he started the drama of sniping epic fights with the excuse than fights with more than 1 grp where raids . anyone remember bda hordes rush in monk rogue priest epics?.
then he cried because someone i think was A team sniped the dk one in Com.

I really think you have me confused with someone else. Honestly. None of this happened.

Swish
07-27-2020, 02:00 AM
I really think you have me confused with someone else. Honestly. None of this happened.

Bill Clinton was more convincing.

Argh
07-27-2020, 08:46 AM
New lawyer quest expansion looks dope.

ClephNote
07-27-2020, 10:30 AM

Just the ones where they weren’t trained or the competition kited an FTE. They petition all of those.

Nuggie
07-27-2020, 12:23 PM
Bill bombed kosovo. Chest bombed the rotation.

Kohedron
07-27-2020, 01:33 PM
Imagine going this far just to prove a point that you actual literal children wouldn't be better off with instancing. This is proof that you had your chance, and you failed.

Graahle
07-27-2020, 04:13 PM
This doesn't happen on Aradune, just saying

https://i.imgur.com/5sJ2040.png

Scalem
07-27-2020, 09:00 PM

Nope even the ones they win they petition.

Nirgon
07-27-2020, 09:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nlt11cP.png

booter
07-30-2020, 04:36 PM
Imagine being so worked up by Chest posts in 2020

eadric
07-30-2020, 08:24 PM
Imagine being so worked up by Chest posts in 2020

also Chest never called anyone a fag

Bda was a very fun and chill guild except for a short period after we absorbed the Vesica Dei hardcore refugees. Those guys split off to form forceful entry after a few months, and the rest of us went back to having fun with our pals.

Ambrotos
08-09-2020, 11:30 PM

)

If I recall correctly half the people who were in the BOTB had other people playing them. I don't recall ever saying it wasn't allowed. Otherwise, Faz would have been DQ'ed each time. Sirken and I had seen the same IP addresses on a few of the people in it.

Never have I deleted a post of someone hanging in Freeport. Maybe someone else did, but I never did.

Be back in a few years to follow up on 8 year old drama.

Arvan
08-09-2020, 11:48 PM

ironic isn't it

Natewest1987
08-10-2020, 12:56 AM
I read all that for fun.

Kind of immersion breaking when it’s taken that seriously.

Arteker
08-10-2020, 10:12 AM
If I recall correctly half the people who were in the BOTB had other people playing them. I don't recall ever saying it wasn't allowed. Otherwise, Faz would have been DQ'ed each time. Sirken and I had seen the same IP addresses on a few of the people in it.

Never have I deleted a post of someone hanging in Freeport. Maybe someone else did, but I never did.

Be back in a few years to follow up on 8 year old drama.

u have very bad memory then
by your own hand

https://www.project1999.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-77438.html
Any type of regeneration effect items. (Example Fungi Tunic)
The event staff, Due to the amount of contestants, may decide to split the combat area in half. The arena in this case will be divided making two battle areas for 2 matches to be performed at one time.

In the event that the combat exceeds 15 minutes of real time, then the Event Staff may cast an AoE Snare spell on the contestants, and the contestants are to remain snared till end of match.

The owner of the account must play the character, no "Ringers" will be allowed.

Any use of exploits or bugs will result in immediate disqualification from the event.

u skiped ur own rules when BDA and chest start to cty out on warrior best of the best when he was caught and later paladin best of the best.

Faz enc , wiz , monk, sk belonged to it, he ringed the druid one to eyes when was clear bda was jumpin the shark .

condap99
08-10-2020, 11:52 AM
That's nothing. I saw one recently that Riot put together for an event a few weeks ago. 18 pages long. Seriously.

icedwards
08-10-2020, 12:17 PM
That's nothing. I saw one recently that Riot put together for an event a few weeks ago. 18 pages long. Seriously.

Conda's just salty he used his best crayons to draft this 15 page magnum opus that didn't go anywhere.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/174YofhKKExpBNFil8EUT-_YdEEoTB-xklY0agqngGBU/edit

Nuggie
08-10-2020, 07:56 PM
Arteker, English isn't your first language, is it?

Arteker
08-10-2020, 09:09 PM
Arteker, English isn't your first language, is it?

not even the third

Caleb_Crawdad
08-11-2020, 02:09 AM
Players on all 3 servers are now excited about the new Purple Server!!! PvP Teams (Sullon Zek ruleset)