PDA

View Full Version : Green Augest Update Hype

Baler
07-23-2020, 04:15 PM
I can't be the only person hyped for sky and paineel around the corner.

Here is why i'm hyped:
Sky brings in so many great items, that become better.
Pre-Leashing mechanic Sky is the best version, visit sky before velious if you can.
paineel starting zone is great
paineel elevator too hard for non-erudite brain.

You hyped?

Damarous
07-23-2020, 05:18 PM
If they include the pathing fixes on blue, you will not be able to pull mobs across islands, which removes a lot of the fun :-P

galach
07-23-2020, 05:36 PM
Will be interesting to see how sky plays out

Nuggie
07-23-2020, 05:43 PM
If there isn't a rotation it's going to be rough. The rest of norrath will be less occupied by high levels since a bunch will be camped in Sky. That's something to look forward to I guess. Should be an influx of alts leveling up. Would be a good time to catch a leveling wave with a rogue.

Damarous
07-23-2020, 05:43 PM
For sure. I've never cleared classic sky, but man the bees are rough when you have to fight on the island. I bet the green guilds have no issues though :-D

zaneosak
07-23-2020, 06:00 PM

Here is why i'm hyped:
Pre-Leashing mechanic Sky is the best version, visit sky before velious if you can.

You hyped?

Paineel should be 1 month after sky right?. Cool zone though. Too bad no hole til kunark.

Grimstrike
07-23-2020, 09:02 PM
Erudite SKs with Paineel?

Scalem
07-23-2020, 09:15 PM
Erudite SKs with Paineel?

Yea

cd288
07-23-2020, 10:14 PM
Super excited to do the same things we’ve done a million times and that we could go do on Blue right now if we wanted to

mcoy
07-23-2020, 10:37 PM
Only been to sky to rez key corpses. Would be fun to actually be a part of something. Not giving up sleep or getting wife agro for it though; she's immune to Atone.

-Mcoy

Pootle
07-24-2020, 08:22 AM

LOL,
I remember first time i tried to use that elevator, could not work it out.

Snortles Chortles
07-24-2020, 08:29 AM
*August

Fragged
07-24-2020, 08:46 AM
Only been to sky to rez key corpses. Would be fun to actually be a part of something. Not giving up sleep or getting wife agro for it though; she's immune to Atone.

-Mcoy

You just need to work on your Charisma to land Atone on her.

<3

hobart
07-24-2020, 10:07 AM
*Autist

BlackBellamy
07-24-2020, 10:26 AM
*Augustus

https://imgur.com/tGuhsDW.jpg

Bigsham
07-24-2020, 07:11 PM
sky open on aradune with instancing available ! No poopsocking for keys either ( so you actually get to do it in a normal timeframe instead of having 150 idiots sitting on island 1 drooling )

gnomcromancer110
07-24-2020, 07:20 PM
Sounds like aradune server sucks. You've been promoting it for a while. The people of p99 are here for a reason. Picks an easy loot is absolutely not a reason why. Take your daybreakgames crap to another forum..

Snortles Chortles
07-24-2020, 07:28 PM
Dey break games

cd288
07-24-2020, 08:08 PM
Sounds like aradune server sucks. You've been promoting it for a while. The people of p99 are here for a reason. Picks an easy loot is absolutely not a reason why. Take your daybreakgames crap to another forum..

TLPs are essentially for people who want a little bit of EQ nostalgia but they want easy mode and don’t really want to have to put in much time or effort. It has its place but it’s weird to come to P99 and expect that a ton of the player base would have interest in playing a TLP a lot

Bardp1999
07-24-2020, 08:40 PM
Be sure to /hidecorpse or you're going to have a bad time

Castle2.0
07-24-2020, 08:48 PM
It's Bigsham folks. Ya just ignore, knowwhatimean?

Hyped for Q3/Q4 on P99-Green. Let's do this!

Vizax_Xaziv
07-24-2020, 08:55 PM
TLPs are essentially for people who want a little bit of EQ nostalgia but they want easy mode and don’t really want to have to put in much time or effort. It has its place but it’s weird to come to P99 and expect that a ton of the player base would have interest in playing a TLP a lot
To be fair, also people who simply don't have the playtime required to be successful in P99's raid scene. And many people (myself included) who DO have the free time but don't wanna spend so much of it on a single game.

I play on G99 largely for the 'journey" whilst I play Aradune for the "destination." I may do some light raiding on G99 but I know full well I'll never have a high-end character in-era.

Aradune allows me to get a taste of that end-game raid progression with a FAR more forgiving time commitment.

Jibartik
07-24-2020, 08:57 PM
I think TLPs are for people who would play P99 if they werent scared of us.

gnomcromancer110
07-24-2020, 09:36 PM
I personally have played every tlp up to mangler. Have been in top raid guilds. An have done all the content over an over.. then i finally decided to give p99 a try. An wow this is what ive been looking for.. this is real eq. Not easy street. Tlp is a scam for daybreakgames to make money. An we all know it. I'm glad to say im done with them. An will proudly play p99 for ever.. tlp players are scared of real eq. An will never accomplish what the real eq players play for.. rant off.

Tethler
07-24-2020, 10:53 PM

Here is why i'm hyped:

You hyped?

Definitely looking forward to both Sky and the Hole. So many good items to quest in Sky, and the Hole with the updated ZEMs is gonna be crazy xp for 45+ groups pre-kunark and even for people leveling through the 50s when Kunark drops.

Fammaden
07-24-2020, 11:39 PM
The end of anything that made green remotely interesting. Time to casually grind some xp here and there on all my green toons from Kunark until they merge into the real P99 server after Velious. Enjoy sticking your dicks in the airplane propellers though if that's what you're into.

Tethler
07-25-2020, 05:07 AM
The end of anything that made green remotely interesting. Time to casually grind some xp here and there on all my green toons from Kunark until they merge into the real P99 server after Velious. Enjoy sticking your dicks in the airplane propellers though if that's what you're into.

Why play if you hate the game that much?

douglas1999
07-25-2020, 01:06 PM
I'm hyped to get the level back on my sk alt that i just lost cause I wandered away from my computer without logging out last night and chain died like 7 times lol

Nirgon
07-25-2020, 01:24 PM
Super excited to do the same things we’ve done a million times and that we could go do on Blue right now if we wanted to

Oh hey the beta's over. I guess no one told you yet.

Sabin76
07-25-2020, 09:07 PM
I'm hyped to get the level back on my sk alt that i just lost cause I wandered away from my computer without logging out last night and chain died like 7 times lol

You weren't the only one... poor Meatcrobb /mourn.

mcoy
07-25-2020, 10:03 PM
If any of them are still viable - I'm just a forum message away. Camped out in SK atm.

-Mcoy

Graahle
07-25-2020, 10:11 PM
If there isn't a rotation it's going to be rough. The rest of norrath will be less occupied by high levels since a bunch will be camped in Sky. That's something to look forward to I guess. Should be an influx of alts leveling up. Would be a good time to catch a leveling wave with a rogue.

Yes please. I hit 10 on my rogue today. All at the mercy on tunnel buffs.

LFG

Kanuvan
07-27-2020, 07:50 PM
is this the patch that updates monks unarmed fist delay?

Bigsham
07-27-2020, 09:28 PM

imagine talking about time and effort describing a 20 year old EMULATED Game infested with transgenders and career unemployed bearded sons

Bigsham
07-27-2020, 09:30 PM
It's Bigsham folks. Ya just ignore, knowwhatimean?

Hyped for Q3/Q4 on P99-Green. Let's do this!

https://streamable.com/hzj1qj

this is what unemployment looks like folks

5 minutes of work to get your mana back on a 20 year old game

LOL

cd288
07-27-2020, 09:43 PM
imagine talking about time and effort describing a 20 year old EMULATED Game infested with transgenders and career unemployed bearded sons

What’s wrong with you man

Scalem
07-27-2020, 10:12 PM
What’s wrong with you man

For someone who hates the game as much as he seems to he sure does post a lot.

Castle2.0
07-28-2020, 11:19 AM
https://streamable.com/hzj1qj

this is what unemployment looks like folks

5 minutes of work to get your mana back on a 20 year old game

LOL

<3 this

Criticizes someone who expends effort to find and master a way to generate mana faster, claiming they are unemployed.... whilst sitting there lazily for 15 minutes medding to FM...

Sorry, my time is more valuable to me than yours is to you.

Also, thanks for the view ;)

BTW, I also spend time learning how to beat puzzles/challenges of a 1500-year old game.

pgerman
07-29-2020, 03:41 AM

-Mcoy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!..!!!!!!

Cortado
07-29-2020, 04:55 PM
If there isn't a rotation it's going to be rough.

Hope this unfolds soon.