PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

Mead
06-21-2020, 09:16 AM
Happy Father's Day to all the non-deadbeat dads out there

I admire anyone who cares about more than themselves to keep the generations going

In rnf for the inevitable tranny transition

Jimjam
06-21-2020, 09:59 AM
Happy fathers day to all you dads out there and especially to any of you kids unable to see their dad.

kjs86z
06-21-2020, 10:41 AM
In rnf for the inevitable tranny transition

lol 10/10

drackgon
06-21-2020, 03:47 PM
Happy fathers day as well to all the dads out there.

GinnasP99
06-21-2020, 04:02 PM
Love you Dad <3

Snortles Chortles
06-21-2020, 04:08 PM
<Dial A Dad>

Evia
06-21-2020, 07:15 PM
Happy Father’s Day everyone!

Baler
06-21-2020, 08:22 PM
Happy Father's Day

Cecily
06-21-2020, 10:32 PM
I want you to know I'm trying really hard to not take this bait.

Snortles Chortles
06-21-2020, 11:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GDafFz0.png

Jibartik
06-22-2020, 02:58 AM
Does not having kids mean you can't be resurrected in the future? Happy fathers day.

Bardp1999
06-22-2020, 04:24 AM
If a man loves a woman, but the woman has a penis, but the man still lives the woman, can babies happen anyways?

Jimjam
06-22-2020, 06:09 AM
If a man loves a woman, but the woman has a penis, but the man still lives the woman, can babies happen anyways?

Does the man have a vjj?

PieOats
06-22-2020, 08:55 AM
Happy (belated) Father’s Day, pals.

magnetaress
06-26-2020, 12:45 PM
Mechanizing the slaughter of animals did not make the world a better place. I would prefer the gentle touch of a human with faith in god and a practiced hand and sharp blade slit my throat then the heartless monstrous mindless automation of today.

Thanks dad.

Danth
06-26-2020, 12:54 PM
Mechanizing the slaughter of animals did not make the world a better place. I would prefer the gentle touch of a human with faith in god and a practiced hand and sharp blade slit my throat then the heartless monstrous mindless automation of today.

Thanks dad.

If it makes you feel any better, some chicken processing plants employ manual chicken head-cutters. One of the worst jobs in the world, but it's there. Cattle are usually slaughtered with bolt guns or similar tools.

Mom hated eating chicken because when she was a child she was usually the one who had to chop off the chicken's head and pluck the bloody carcass, that being back pre-war when chickens were still usually sold live.

Danth

magnetaress
06-26-2020, 01:03 PM
If it makes you feel any better, some chicken processing plants employ manual chicken head-cutters. One of the worst jobs in the world, but it's there. Cattle are usually slaughtered with bolt guns or similar tools.

Mom hated eating chicken because when she was a child she was usually the one who had to chop off the chicken's head and pluck the bloody carcass, that being back pre-war when chickens were still usually sold live.

Danth
So rather than take life directly, respectfully and have gratitude for her chicken it comes neatly packed in an innocent little tray. Or even precooked out of a little box from a fast food chain.

I would still prefer to die by the hand of a person than be shoved into a mechanical contraption designed for efficiency and to meet some callous government regulations.

People have no respect for life. Diversity. Divinity. Adversity. May as become some gross gelatinous monstrosity that subsist on a protein paste and turn the surface of the world into a cold grey monochromatic sea of mechanisms designed to feed the entire population of the solar system.

Jimjam
06-26-2020, 02:23 PM

Danth

That is a good way to keep the meat fresh.

Woke Locc
06-26-2020, 02:29 PM
Don't we only eat the male animals?

marquisxxx
06-26-2020, 02:54 PM

They can in Bikini Bottom.

Snortles Chortles
06-26-2020, 04:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kI0jsAG.jpg

magnetaress
06-26-2020, 05:56 PM
Live fresh chickens are essentially able to be happy chickens as opposed to already frozen and plucked chickens whom essentially no longer feel anything. Unless you are the chicken and you hate yourself so much you exist virtualized among isles and isles of frozen chicken.

TLDR the free range chickies or the pre industrial medieval chickies your pre war mom slaughtered. Objectively had a better life than the average Mcnugget or Tyson BBQ nuggets.

And they were slaughtered by some one who cared and was more objectively real and beautiful than me.

I am evil. You're correct. If I stir hatred and evil in you. You're right. You're not wrong for feeling that way.

I'm angry at the big sky daddy for allowing the little chickies to become mechanized. Even though he may not really exist. I am really angry my Dad dad didn't fix all of this before having me cloned or impregnating my mom. Or whatever.

Woke Locc
06-26-2020, 08:23 PM
Live fresh chickens are essentially able to be happy chickens as opposed to already frozen and plucked chickens whom essentially no longer feel anything. Unless you are the chicken and you hate yourself so much you exist virtualized among isles and isles of frozen chicken.

TLDR the free range chickies or the pre industrial medieval chickies your pre war mom slaughtered. Objectively had a better life than the average Mcnugget or Tyson BBQ nuggets.

And they were slaughtered by some one who cared and was more objectively real and beautiful than me.

I am evil. You're correct. If I stir hatred and evil in you. You're right. You're not wrong for feeling that way.

I'm angry at the big sky daddy for allowing the little chickies to become mechanized. Even though he may not really exist. I am really angry my Dad dad didn't fix all of this before having me cloned or impregnating my mom. Or whatever.

Ok now do fish

magnetaress
06-26-2020, 10:01 PM
Ok now do fish

I only fish for food not sport. Pollution due to coal and heavy metal waste is bad.

Baler
06-26-2020, 10:06 PM
Spongebob is a seasponge and therefor has no say, simply based on IT's species.

Stop corrupting the youths minds that the inability to reproduce is acceptable.

Woke Locc
06-26-2020, 10:11 PM
I only fish for food not sport. Pollution due to coal and heavy metal waste is bad.

Would you please just Google it instead of making me say something stupid like "farmed fish are trannies", which is true.

magnetaress
06-26-2020, 10:17 PM
Mean words are ok Woke Locc.

magnetaress
06-26-2020, 10:19 PM
https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Its-okay-fish-video-of-Knoxville-girl-hugging-fish-goes-viral--568917271.html

Woke Locc
06-26-2020, 10:25 PM
Mean words are ok Woke Locc.

Native American religions has a lot to say about consumption imparting the spirit of the consumed on the consumer.

You are what you eat.

sydbarrett25
06-27-2020, 07:22 AM
More visual representation of what magna is trying to say.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFQhn8RW0Nk

magnetaress
06-27-2020, 09:57 AM
nods

Cecily
06-27-2020, 01:13 PM
Happy Father's Day!