PDA

View Full Version : The great cover up? <TMO>

Pages : [1] 2

White_knight
06-12-2020, 11:55 PM
I am surprised this isn't talked about as much and that's because I think <TMO> did a good job at covering it up back in the day.

We are going to assume people know what is talked about by the tone.

But how well known is that one of the senior members of <TMO> 'sold' large chunks of the guild bank before quitting the server.

I will bread crumb it: his name was Durison.

Discuss, was it the greatest cover up in P99 history to save guild reputation, or is it generally well known know what happened?

Evidence: those that know what happened but kept a lid on it.

Woke Locc
06-13-2020, 12:20 AM
the greatest cover-up was that voice changer thing

Imagine the riches

Tethler
06-13-2020, 02:46 AM
1. How many years ago did this happen?

2. Who cares?

DMN
06-13-2020, 03:04 AM
Wouldn't the greatest cover-up be... uhhhh, umm covered up?

Phaezed-Reality
06-13-2020, 09:09 AM
not even TMO's greatest story. ddos was.

Molitoth
06-13-2020, 09:48 AM
Durison quit (or got banned) right before Kunark launch, leaving "Dark Ascension" leadership scrambling to merge with "Dozekar" to form "Fusion".

That is what I remember anyway... I quit when this happened.

Did he come back to do this in TMO?

madgarin
06-13-2020, 10:01 AM
I came in here expecting a discussions about a very famous comb-over, I am disappoint.

DMN
06-13-2020, 10:44 AM
I came in here expecting a discussions about a very famous comb-over, I am disappoint.

And not skinny dipping chicks. Fucking fail.

Nirgon
06-13-2020, 11:38 AM
Imagine still being mad about a guild from the beta server

shuklak
06-13-2020, 11:47 AM
Stale bread crumbs.

Snortles Chortles
06-13-2020, 12:02 PM
Who cares?

magnetaress
06-13-2020, 12:17 PM
the greatest cover-up was that voice changer thing

Imagine the riches

You really don't need a voice changer I promise.

Baler
06-13-2020, 12:17 PM
crashing zone till other guilds gave up on the raid target

Evia
06-13-2020, 02:20 PM
Thread quality has really gone down hill lately.

quido
06-13-2020, 03:17 PM
You are confused.

Durison was in TMO for a very short time before he disappeared - maybe a couple weeks. I think he left right around when we first killed Trakanon.

The most high level RMT that happened in TMO was Crazyeyes, and I don't think anyone in leadership knew about it until he was banned.

Source: was in Dozekar, Fusion, and then TMO officer.

Sckrilla
06-13-2020, 03:52 PM
Durison, Froovy, Crazyeyes, Sericx... all of them have one thing in common!

getsome
06-13-2020, 06:25 PM
I heard some guild called IB sold off their guild bank before TMO.

(Can just chalk up another server first)

Molitoth
06-13-2020, 06:36 PM

haha!

kjs86z
06-13-2020, 08:01 PM
You are confused.

Durison was in TMO for a very short time before he disappeared - maybe a couple weeks. I think he left right around when we first killed Trakanon.

The most high level RMT that happened in TMO was Crazyeyes, and I don't think anyone in leadership knew about it until he was banned.

White_knight
06-14-2020, 12:32 AM
Imagine still being mad about a guild from the beta server

rofl I busted out laughing at this comment.

quido
06-14-2020, 02:55 AM

TMO's guild bank is still largely intact, last I knew. I'm not sure whether to be happy about that, but I'm certainly happy to have not tucked tail and RMTed off the server after getting rekt in VP.

getsome
06-14-2020, 12:16 PM

Hey Malcolm,

You left IB off the list of guilds you were tagged in. Perhaps cause we dropped you after you got busted for two boxing.

Nuggie
06-14-2020, 01:24 PM
TMO's guild bank is still largely intact, last I knew. I'm not sure whether to be happy about that, but I'm certainly happy to have not tucked tail and RMTed off the server after getting rekt in VP.

I thought you said Alarti was upstate for showing some underaged folk his bits? Saw him post on the Pantheon forums not too long ago. Internet access in the pen?

quido
06-14-2020, 03:50 PM
Hey Malcolm,

You left IB off the list of guilds you were tagged in. Perhaps cause we dropped you after you got busted for two boxing.

I quit IB because it was full of whiny nerds - IB was willing to keep me. I omitted other guilds I was in as well because they were not pertinent to the discussion. We were talking about early Kunark resistance guild progression. I hope this helps you to understand.

You will never get back what we took from you in Veeshan's Peak. You were brutalized and cried and RMTed your way to EQMac. Hope you had as much fun as I did!

quido
06-14-2020, 03:51 PM
I thought you said Alarti was upstate for showing some underaged folk his bits? Saw him post on the Pantheon forums not too long ago. Internet access in the pen?

Perhaps he got early release due to Covid-19.

getsome
06-14-2020, 04:28 PM
I suppose you got the last laugh with your impressive showing in velious after farming kunark for so many years.

kotton05
06-14-2020, 07:20 PM
1. How many years ago did this happen?

2. Who cares?

If you existed when Tmo did you’d prolly be curious

Baler
06-14-2020, 07:24 PM
When players could buy/sell characters on p99 for plat, TMO was buying characters with plat they bought with real $. Parking them at raid zones and then when a mob popped they would 'mass' login the characters at that raid zone.

I say TMO, it was probably a smaller amount doing the shady part, but it affected tmo as a whole. And thus everyone under that tag gets called out.

Just a refresher for the new people :)

quido
06-14-2020, 11:32 PM
I suppose you got the last laugh with your impressive showing in velious after farming kunark for so many years.

I moved to red well before Velious when Rogean changed the rules because we were winning too hard. Most of the real TMO core moved on. TMO didn't exist in Velious on blue.

Nice revision dude but you're not fooling anyone.

Ripqozko
06-15-2020, 01:00 AM
I moved to red well before Velious when Rogean changed the rules because we were winning too hard. Most of the real TMO core moved on. TMO didn't exist in Velious on blue.

Nice revision dude but you're not fooling anyone.

How did red turn out?

quido
06-15-2020, 01:03 AM
How did red turn out?

I had a lot of fun there for a long time. I quit when my job got demanding.

Most of the real PVPers are on Rise of Zek 2.0 now - come check it out

Tethler
06-15-2020, 01:36 AM
If you existed when Tmo did you’d prolly be curious

Nah. A RnF post that doesn't spill the beans doesn't interest me.

Polycaster
06-15-2020, 04:17 AM
The money from the RMT sale was used to finance Epstein's "suicide." I have the documents.

White_knight
06-15-2020, 06:10 AM
Well you know something is up when it is common knowledge Durison did the dirty on his own pixels (and his wife's) to buy DJ equipment or something along those lines yet the <TMO cohort/leadership> flat out deny that even happened.

So to expect them to come clean YEARS after the fact seems a bit of an ask.

My personal theory on this is that if they (leadership) had come clean on it at the time and pursued Durison via petitions:

1. The pixels were long gone anyhow and would just get banned.
2. Members of their own guild probably purchased them and would subsequently get banned (loss of members).
3. After the MQ delevel debacle (all those toons getting deleveled to 55 for using MQ - an FYI for the uninitiated) then to have a pixel debacle would not have been a good thing.
4. and most probably the highest on this list was guild reputation.

*shrug* it's good to bring it up from time 2 time, make them squirm by letting them know that people know.

drackgon
06-15-2020, 06:37 AM
3. After the MQ delevel debacle (all those toons getting deleveled to 55 for using MQ - an FYI for the uninitiated) then to have a pixel debacle would not have been a good thing.

Um I am confused what was this for?

OuterChimp
06-15-2020, 08:42 AM
...you down with OPP?

quido
06-15-2020, 10:37 AM
Well you know something is up when it is common knowledge Durison did the dirty on his own pixels (and his wife's) to buy DJ equipment or something along those lines yet the <TMO cohort/leadership> flat out deny that even happened.

My personal theory on this is that if they (leadership) had come clean on it at the time and pursued Durison via petitions:

2. Members of their own guild probably purchased them and would subsequently get banned (loss of members).

*shrug* it's good to bring it up from time 2 time, make them squirm by letting them know that people know.

You are so far off dude. I remember hearing that Durison may have disappeared/RMTed, but it's not like he was holding TMO's guild bank. That's not our problem. I would be surprised if it wasn't put in front of the staff.

TMO as I recall had only a few (3 or 4) low ranking members hit in Cheatgate 2011. The list is public. We had less people busted than many much smaller guilds, and none of our leadership or key players got nailed (unlike Transatlantic Rampage whose raid leader got busted using Harry Potter Maps during raids, in addition to many others). Maybe you remember Heroleeofcub and the other players of his relative value that got busted in TMO ;)

Elizondo
06-15-2020, 03:08 PM

You have absolutely no friggin idea wtf you are talking about

Frieza_Prexus
06-15-2020, 04:48 PM

Durison took off with a lot of Dark Ascension guild bank, but next to nothing from the TMO side of things. I was able to personally intercept some of the items that TMO inherited via the merger that he tried to get.

Neno
06-15-2020, 05:34 PM

Imagine thinking about some guy who quit the game like 8 years ago. Durison was a cool dude tho and awarded me Selo drums so I hope he cashed out and is living his DJ dream some where.

Molitoth
06-15-2020, 09:12 PM
Imagine thinking about some guy who quit the game like 8 years ago. Durison was a cool dude tho and awarded me Selo drums so I hope he cashed out and is living his DJ dream some where.

Durison was an awesome leader as I remember.
He built a guild to combat IB's monopoly in the time of Classic when no other guild could compete.

Nuggie
06-15-2020, 10:14 PM

Um I am confused what was this for?

A bunch of stuff, including 2 boxing. I didn't get caught. Scared me straight. A VD officer got caught whom had my account info. That scared me too.

Mead
06-15-2020, 10:54 PM
imagine having to sell pixels for dj equipment

kaev
06-15-2020, 11:55 PM
imagine having to sell pixels for dj equipment

I've been disliking RMT since 1999, but seriously? Imagine being able to buy DJ gear for pixel money. Broke is broke, having a way out is gonna look good to most anybody in that position.

Mead
06-16-2020, 12:17 AM
I've been disliking RMT since 1999, but seriously? Imagine being able to buy DJ gear for pixel money. Broke is broke, having a way out is gonna look good to most anybody in that position.

Try not wasting your life leading an elf sim guild and actually do something with your life that generates real income

Hope this helps

Nuggie
06-16-2020, 12:24 AM
Try not wasting your life leading an elf sim guild and actually do something with your life that generates real income

Hope this helps

Wait, saying you didn't like grouping with people who ebayed their chars?

Mead
06-16-2020, 12:30 AM
Wait, saying you didn't like grouping with people who ebayed their chars?

I don't give two shits about people RMTing here, buyers or sellers

But if you're that poor you need to sell pixels in game to buy stuff irl you're living wrong

Baler
06-16-2020, 03:07 AM
Threads like this are usually started by the guilty party,. seeing as how they're too sheep shit to come forwards,. drop it.

Cowards, yellow belly

White_knight
06-16-2020, 06:32 AM
Threads like this are usually started by the guilty party,. seeing as how they're too sheep shit to come forwards,. drop it.

Cowards, yellow belly

I am not Durison, also this thread isnt about Durison. Call the person in question Mr. X if that helps.

This is about <TMO> covering up major no's no's from a senior member to save face and whether if it has become common knowledge that they did/ or if they (other senior members) are willing to admit to it.

Clearly the response is no, not yet.

Mead
06-16-2020, 07:50 AM
I am not Durison, also this thread isnt about Durison. Call the person in question Mr. X if that helps.

This is about <TMO> covering up major no's no's from a senior member to save face and whether if it has become common knowledge that they did/ or if they (other senior members) are willing to admit to it.

Clearly the response is no, not yet.

Nobody gives a fuck about over half a decade old grudges

We've all moved on (except jeremy) bub, I recommend you do as well

kaev
06-16-2020, 09:53 AM

Hope this helps

Thanks, but I'm retired now and enjoying the absence of mindless competition in my life.

quido
06-16-2020, 10:09 AM

I'm just too autistic to let nontruths stand without challenge. We're all retards in this thread.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Snortles Chortles
06-16-2020, 10:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/LGBdKKe.jpg

White_knight
06-16-2020, 12:00 PM
Durison took off with a lot of Dark Ascension guild bank, but next to nothing from the TMO side of things. I was able to personally intercept some of the items that TMO inherited via the merger that he tried to get.

Missed this post earlier on.
Now we getting somewhere.

quido
06-16-2020, 01:58 PM
Someone blackholed guild loot? :confused: :confused: :confused: SAY IT AINT SO

Cecily
06-16-2020, 02:50 PM
Well, Detoxx straight up stole a bunch of it when he gutted TMO. Portsche was a saint, though. He distributed what was left of the bank to those of us that didn't defect to Forsaken. I got a couple hundred K and a bunch of blue diamonds.

We had some really good officers in TMO. Zee, Zagum, Portsche, Trump, Faz, Mazum, Ecc, Jeremy. Raden and Detoxx were kinda shit and unfortunately they ran the guild into the ground, but the old ones were great.

Nuggie
06-16-2020, 02:52 PM

For real. Leave Blue drama on Blue.

quido
06-16-2020, 03:06 PM
Well, Detoxx straight up stole a bunch of it when he gutted TMO. Portsche was a saint, though. He distributed what was left of the bank to those of us that didn't defect to Forsaken. I got a couple hundred K and a bunch of blue diamonds.

We had some really good officers in TMO. Zee, Zagum, Portsche, Trump, Faz, Mazum, Ecc, Jeremy. Raden and Detoxx were kinda shit and unfortunately they ran the guild into the ground, but the old ones were great.

Come join the TMO Nostalgia Discord and you can enjoy Loly's White Fragility channel including some of his favorite microwave recipes.

Sckrilla
06-16-2020, 03:56 PM

Damn I missed out on Portsche giving out free goodies? Happy to say I never defected or joined up with a Detoxx led guild after TMO's dismantling.

Cecily
06-16-2020, 04:06 PM
Same. I had some fun adventures for a couple years until I joined AM and they, the bastard inbred children of our old guild, killed it for me.

Jimjam
06-16-2020, 04:16 PM
Transactions
Made
Opaque

Loadsamoney
06-16-2020, 04:29 PM
Has TMO yet re-emerged on Green?

Cecily
06-16-2020, 04:31 PM
Do you really think 30 to 40 year olds would waste hours and hours playing a 20 year old video game?

Snortles Chortles
06-16-2020, 05:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2InKJwQ.gif

White_knight
06-16-2020, 10:39 PM
Do you really think 30 to 40 year olds would waste hours and hours playing a 20 year old video game?

Yes, because we are all millionaires who have self investment funds we pay OTHER people to manage for us so we can sit at Green's manastone camp for 90 hrs straight.

Blingy
06-16-2020, 11:21 PM

I'd love to be that young again.......errrr, wait. No I don't.

Arteker
06-17-2020, 08:32 PM
I am surprised this isn't talked about as much and that's because I think <TMO> did a good job at covering it up back in the day.

But how well known is that one of the senior members of <TMO> 'sold' large chunks of the guild bank before quitting the server.

Discuss, was it the greatest cover up in P99 history to save guild reputation, or is it generally well known know what happened?

u are quite retarded and with bad info , let me u explain u it with some details .
Tmo merged with durison guild , tmo had not even guild bank just few scraps of poa quest items .
durison quit and sold the da guild bank after post merger first tmo trakanon kill(before that tmo and durison guild had scored allready 3 kills as joint raids agaisnt TR).
it wasnt a secret and it was quite a in guild joke back then.
fun fact u can still find loly (back then tmo guild leader pre zeelot , and some screenshots of fazlazen about it on forums if u dig enough).

Arteker
06-17-2020, 08:34 PM
Durison, Froovy, Crazyeyes, Sericx... all of them have one thing in common!

atleast they are not fans of valencia and bayern teams :p

Arteker
06-17-2020, 08:36 PM
Perhaps he got early release due to Covid-19.

is the mad as fuck erudite still alive in that sinkhole called seattle?

Arteker
06-17-2020, 08:39 PM
You are so far off dude. I remember hearing that Durison may have disappeared/RMTed, but it's not like he was holding TMO's guild bank. That's not our problem. I would be surprised if it wasn't put in front of the staff.

TMO as I recall had only a few (3 or 4) low ranking members hit in Cheatgate 2011. The list is public. We had less people busted than many much smaller guilds, and none of our leadership or key players got nailed (unlike Transatlantic Rampage whose raid leader got busted using Harry Potter Maps during raids, in addition to many others). Maybe you remember Heroleeofcub and the other players of his relative value that got busted in TMO ;)

largest caught guild was still Chest fanboys and TR, we got 2 members one of them trial that stupid barbarian shaman wich was rl friend of the master solo enchanter wich was more crazed than a cat drenched in lsd

Arteker
06-17-2020, 08:43 PM

Hug cecy;).
actualy Detoxxx did not even passed his trial, he was made fm because zags at that point did not are much what we got aslong numbers keep runnin since quite a large chunk of players left after the 6 months streak of boring as fuck vp grind

Arteker
06-17-2020, 08:43 PM
Come join the TMO Nostalgia Discord and you can enjoy Loly's White Fragility channel including some of his favorite microwave recipes.

loly still alive?

Arteker
06-17-2020, 09:06 PM
anyways if u wanna real rnf real shit about tmo let me tell u 5 of the best.

1: Sex tapes and anger management: a ingame couple broke up when she started to cyber date tmo officer, it ended with a crazed as fuck enchanter leakin her videos to the most deprvated psycho nuts in tmo ,Back in the day a high rankin member of Tr offered me 2millon platinum for a copy .

2: pvp Drama and officers : there was a huge tension when the master pvp wich hails from french canada (he is crazy as fuck aswell) absolute craped bis officers with shity geared toons .it was glorius and strong names were called and quite a few members went gone.

3:gorenaire and compulsive fapper on ts. yes it did happen , a former officer of tmo forgot to turn his mic off pluged what did sound like hentay and began to public fap, people was so angry and retarded about this poor sob wich we lost a FTE agaisnt Çhest mob wich after 30 minutes of battle rez downed the winged handbag. said officer left and was never seen again.

4: tmo banned chars plunder by a gm former Tr member : everyone remembers froovygate what most people dont know alot of these chars where resold on certain website owned by that Tr member turned gm .he made 6700$, good for him though

5:Dragon wars: there was a absurd angrynes about this wich ended with most eu members of tmo leavin the guild in the time tmo dominated vp raids where halted on benefeit of west coast officers and specialy Eccezan loby turning hard if not impossible to tmo eu raiders thus losing roughtly 1/3 of the guild roster . there was a huge flame war about this because suddenly the evil people returned from Eq mac and and suddenly gettin replacements was nearly imposible on eu hours and forced tmo to recruit realy retarded players namely main reason Detoxx managed to join that guild .

Freakish
06-17-2020, 10:28 PM
Slurp slurp von.

Woke Locc
06-17-2020, 10:32 PM

1: Sex tapes and anger management: a ingame couple broke up when she started to cyber date tmo officer, it ended with a crazed as fuck enchanter leakin her videos to the most deprvated psycho nuts in tmo ,Back in the day a high rankin member of Tr offered me 2millon platinum for a copy .

2: pvp Drama and officers : there was a huge tension when the master pvp wich hails from french canada (he is crazy as fuck aswell) absolute craped bis officers with shity geared toons .it was glorius and strong names were called and quite a few members went gone.

3:gorenaire and compulsive fapper on ts. yes it did happen , a former officer of tmo forgot to turn his mic off pluged what did sound like hentay and began to public fap, people was so angry and retarded about this poor sob wich we lost a FTE agaisnt Çhest mob wich after 30 minutes of battle rez downed the winged handbag. said officer left and was never seen again.

4: tmo banned chars plunder by a gm former Tr member : everyone remembers froovygate what most people dont know alot of these chars where resold on certain website owned by that Tr member turned gm .he made 6700$, good for him though

5:Dragon wars: there was a absurd angrynes about this wich ended with most eu members of tmo leavin the guild in the time tmo dominated vp raids where halted on benefeit of west coast officers and specialy Eccezan loby turning hard if not impossible to tmo eu raiders thus losing roughtly 1/3 of the guild roster . there was a huge flame war about this because suddenly the evil people returned from Eq mac and and suddenly gettin replacements was nearly imposible on eu hours and forced tmo to recruit realy retarded players namely main reason Detoxx managed to join that guild .

Tales from the trailer park vol. 99

White_knight
06-18-2020, 04:10 AM
u are quite retarded and with bad info , let me u explain u it with some details .
Tmo merged with durison guild , tmo had not even guild bank just few scraps of poa quest items .
durison quit and sold the da guild bank after post merger first tmo trakanon kill(before that tmo and durison guild had scored allready 3 kills as joint raids agaisnt TR).
it wasnt a secret and it was quite a in guild joke back then.
fun fact u can still find loly (back then tmo guild leader pre zeelot , and some screenshots of fazlazen about it on forums if u dig enough).

Seems 2 be a sensitive subject when brought up. So ought to be some truth to it.

Look at this very thread - really bought the crazies out at the mere mention of tmo and rmt.

We all know TMOs move to red was basicslly to check out of the server too so that was going to be thread #2 but might as well air that baby right out.

White_knight
06-18-2020, 04:13 AM
That thread was going to be called The great cover up #2? <TMO>.

But might aswell keep it all in this thread for preservation purposes.

DMN
06-18-2020, 04:53 AM
Hug cecy;).
actualy Detoxxx did not even passed his trial, he was made fm because zags at that point did not are much what we got aslong numbers keep runnin since quite a large chunk of players left after the 6 months streak of boring as fuck vp grind

Arehim did the things he did.Was there sometime but not too.

Snortles Chortles
06-18-2020, 08:49 AM
cool and normal blue players

Arteker
06-18-2020, 09:53 AM
Seems 2 be a sensitive subject when brought up. So ought to be some truth to it.

Look at this very thread - really bought the crazies out at the mere mention of tmo and rmt.

We all know TMOs move to red was basicslly to check out of the server too so that was going to be thread #2 but might as well air that baby right out.

considering jeremy briefs and fazlazen where some of the few actualy good pvp players on the guild probably not very smart move.unless u count penisfinger wich was a backpedaler toad .

Sckrilla
06-18-2020, 12:32 PM
God damnit, I fucking love and miss you Von!

kjs86z
06-18-2020, 12:48 PM

wow

Frieza_Prexus
06-18-2020, 01:47 PM
Lol, I must have missed the Gore thing, who the hell was that?

Also, hey Von.

Ripqozko
06-18-2020, 01:48 PM
Vonhammer>Opmeter purely based on accent.

-Ramen

Freakish
06-18-2020, 02:20 PM
You're mistaking me for Necrious. He was the necro who loved PvP.

Cecily
06-18-2020, 02:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WyUupej.jpg

Francois
06-18-2020, 02:58 PM

I've seen screenshots of ex-TR with $20k+ in paypal transactions. This was after he was already banned otherwise I would've snitched. Heard he put a down payment on a house with the money though, so that's nice for him.

Swish
06-18-2020, 05:34 PM
"the mighty TMO"

Arteker
06-18-2020, 05:40 PM
You're mistaking me for Necrious. He was the necro who loved PvP.
necrious was great aswell that silly evil gnome from jersey

Arteker
06-18-2020, 05:41 PM
I've seen screenshots of ex-TR with $20k+ in paypal transactions. This was after he was already banned otherwise I would've snitched. Heard he put a down payment on a house with the money though, so that's nice for him.

the best thing he could have done to be honest .others just snorted it

Arteker
06-18-2020, 05:45 PM
Lol, I must have missed the Gore thing, who the hell was that?

Also, hey Von.

it was around the time u got sick(hope u are well and healthy and please smack ele for me i miss him alot.
it did happened shortly before zagum took over gm bussines ,

Arteker
06-18-2020, 05:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WyUupej.jpg

nizler lol that is a clear as fuck case of drug abuse .he was such a methhead almost as diente de perro aka houndtooth.

Frieza_Prexus
06-18-2020, 05:53 PM
it was around the time u got sick(hope u are well and healthy and please smack ele for me i miss him alot.
it did happened shortly before zagum took over gm bussines ,

Pretty healthy these days all things considered.

By the way, you got to be one of the big bad evil guys in my D&D campaign a few years ago. It was a 3.5 game that lasted 4 years and went from 1st to 25th level. Here's you! You almost one-round killed a 19 level 3.5 druid, a house-rule buffed up paladin, and a pole arm fighter. Also, you wore full golden efreeti armor cause that's how you rolled.

Von`Hammer
Level 21 Anti-Paladin, Large
HP: 1,361
Initiative: +7 Speed: 100’ fly 15’ Step DR 25/Magic
AC: 50 T: 30 FF: 47 Expertise & Def (-4/+3)
BAB: 21
Atk: +51 (2d6+29+5d6 Prismatic Shift 17-20X2) +8 CONFIRM CRITS
Full Attack: +51/+46/+41/+36 DIRE CHARGE
Saves: 46/32/35 (Divine Fortune)
Abilities: STR 38 DEX 16 CON 32 INT 18 WIS 22 CHA 26
Skills:
Feats: Wpn Foc GS, Furious Charge, Imp. Init, Pwr atk, Battle Blessing, Extra Smite, Imp. Crit GS, Cmbt. Exprt, Imp. Cmbt. Exprt., Pwr Crit X2, Divine Fortune, Dire Charge
Gear: Golden Efreeti Mask of Truth (3 rds/day true sight no action), Necklace of Adaptation, Golden Efreeti Gauntlets (Fire Resist 20), Belt of Titan Str (+10), Golden Efreeti Bootss, Golden Efreeti helm (Absorb 50 levels of negative spell energy/negative levels), Golden Efreeti Pauldrons +8 CHA +8 CON, Vest resist +5, Golden Efreeti Bracers (+5 nat armor), Ring Prot. +5, Ring of Mettle

Golden Efreeti Plate: +7 Mithril Full Plate
Efreeti armor set bonus: Fly 100”; DR 25/Magic; GEB Mythic Haste. Gloves, Helm, Shoulders, Bracers, Full Plate, Boots.
+5 Prismatic Shifting Greatsword: Prismatic shift does 5d6 elemental damage, changing the type with each hit in order of fire, acid, cold, electricity.

HELM (50): Boots: Mask:

Cleave: Each melee attack he makes hits all targets in a full 180 degree arc.
Divine Blast: 1/round 10d10 100’ range. Divine blast takes place of a single atk @ same bonus.

Anti-Paladin Abilities:
Detect Good
Divine Grace
Lay Hands: 368
Aura of Despair: -2 to each extra attack against him per round
Rebuke Undead: 11/day
Smite Evil: 7/day +9/+21

Spells: 4/4/3/3 CL 10
1: Resurgence X3, CLW
2: L. Restore X2, Resist Energy, Faith Healing
3: CMW X3
4: Death Ward, CSW X2

Arteker
06-18-2020, 05:55 PM
"the mighty TMO"
to be honest the first ever tmo alone kill was thanks to Tr, perun trained my sorry ass and Getsome apologized and ress me, as i accepted the rez trak poped and insta fuck me and we got it .

there was such absurd grudges btw p99 guilds, i could never understand .that . there was wonderfull people on both guilds and i maintain i liked more hoku as raid leader than zeelot
there is such material of these years around to make a decent book about it

Arteker
06-18-2020, 05:58 PM
Pretty healthy these days all things considered.

By the way, you got to be one of the big bad evil guys in my D&D campaign a few years ago. It was a 3.5 game that lasted 4 years and went from 1st to 25th level. Here's you! You almost one-round killed a 19 level 3.5 druid, a house-rule buffed up paladin, and a pole arm fighter. Also, you wore full golden efreeti armor cause that's how you rolled.

hahahahah i do remember u even made some models , i recall u made prety cool spell jammer dioramas to play ur campains.

Frieza_Prexus
06-18-2020, 06:04 PM
hahahahah i do remember u even made some models , i recall u made prety cool spell jammer dioramas to play ur campains.

Yeah, I go WAY overboard.

I fixed tons of holes in 3.5 with my house rules (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vh5nkt98i0HkGFbGXkMZN3hRrxBpszeY/view?usp=sharing).

I also redid 2nd edition specialty priest spheres for 3.5 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XE3F8C5-zHVWOGJLsew7LGqdC2a7O1e-/view?usp=sharing) (that took me like a year)

And I use Skyrim to make movie trailers for my game. This one was to announce the beginning of Act II of my current game: ACT II: Dark Pantheon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GEr1trcAHM)

I promise I have a job.....

White_knight
06-18-2020, 09:21 PM
the best thing he could have done to be honest .others just snorted it

ROFL.

Amazing.

Thank you for coming to posting in this thread. Really bought the fuel to the flame with your posts.

Also I remember you soloing your Paladin heaps in KC.

Atmas
06-18-2020, 09:42 PM
Hey Von hope you are doing well.

Also

Vonhammer>Opmeter purely based on accent.

-Ramen

WTS Mage Epic MQ

Arteker
06-18-2020, 10:30 PM
ROFL.

Amazing.

Thank you for coming to posting in this thread. Really bought the fuel to the flame with your posts.

Also I remember you soloing your Paladin heaps in KC.
Anyone who knew me back in the day , know im a loudmouth with no remorse and unable to bite my tongue , aswell probably the player of p99 with a larger ammount of broken english sexual obscenitys on a guild chat.

i was bored and saw another bad post on a poor attempt to troll, not like i care much to be honest , i was the last original pre merger tmo member to leave the guild .
i may be wrong but i think ports allready left guild , i hope he is doing well .

not like im defendin tmo , like all guilds had his share of shit , shady deals realy retarded momments but i like to set the things straight .

i hated individuals such chest for years(started to dislike him not for bein a racist retarded mongoloid but for beratin acillaterm a mage wich joined tmo wich i loved and wich i had alot of music conversations wich amused me big time) and in special quickfingers wich i deem the worst shitty player and excuse of a person i ever meet in a mmo(outside his spy he being totaly retarded bad player what hit the nail was the fact he did posted in tmo forums pictures of him burning the fuck outta a fat girl with disability with hot wax)

and thank you i mained a paladin for years on live people though soloing with em was painfull and retarded. vonhammer started as a alt i used to actualy play a necromancer by the name of andromeda but i soloed von in no time without even twink him was broken as fuck . but i did aswell soloed a warrior troll the same way called lonegin,kc was my home

Ripqozko
06-18-2020, 10:34 PM

Also

WTS Mage Epic MQ

damn lol :) good to see you atmas

Arteker
06-18-2020, 10:35 PM

Also

WTS Mage Epic MQ

old as fuck m8 and now im a grandpa but life is good and i still work under the waist so all isnt lost yet.

Sckrilla
06-19-2020, 10:53 AM
and in special quickfingers wich i deem the worst shitty player and excuse of a person i ever meet in a mmo(outside his spy he being totaly retarded bad player what hit the nail was the fact he did posted in tmo forums pictures of him burning the fuck outta a fat girl with disability with hot wax)
JESSSUUSSS Christ I forgot all about that LMAO! Good ol' Tiggles!

White_knight
06-20-2020, 04:55 AM
Lol jesus @ the wax burning thing.

This thread really turned in to a dump on ol' tmo.

mycoolrausch
06-20-2020, 11:29 AM
I always thought TMO had the best name of any of the various raid guilds to come and go on this server. Sadly they spent their entire time during an era when the raid content was extremely limited and the loot garbage and irrelevant. 5 years of Kunark. Yikes.

Supreme
06-20-2020, 11:59 AM
Durison rerolled and is now in Riot.

Mistle
06-20-2020, 12:20 PM
This thread is like watching some fat gen x'ers in a softball league reminiscing about their varsity football glory days at Shithole High, Nebraska and how they used to really [I]be[I] somebody.

Beckoning
06-20-2020, 12:24 PM
This thread is like watching some fat gen x'ers in a softball league reminiscing about their varsity football glory days at Shithole High, Nebraska and how they used to really [I]be[I] somebody.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?

Frieza_Prexus
06-20-2020, 02:52 PM

When my wife and I were dating, I didn't want to brag, but I informed that that I was kind of a big deal on the internet. She didnt believe me, but I've since managed to get reddit gold TWICE, so I sure showed her.

Arteker
06-20-2020, 04:06 PM

son we want to be al bundy. u can be peg

Snortles Chortles
06-20-2020, 04:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/EttFK3Z.gif

voydent
06-25-2020, 12:55 AM
Damn, Jeremy. I still remember you after all these years lol.

You were in Transcendence in 2010, and i remember the day you left for IB. I dont have any particular negative or positive view, im just happy i remember someone i guilded with 10 years ago. (Damn it was that long ago). Hope you are well!

Best,
Shiho

quido
06-25-2020, 11:14 AM
Hey Shiho, I'm glad you enjoy the memories as much as I do! I sometimes think of that ridiculous meeting in EC that preceded my departure from Transcendence.

We were all required to sit there in EC in a group because apparently we would be too distracted to properly participate in the meeting if we were standing. I'm sort of a compulsive WASDer in game, and at one point in the meeting I compulsively ran in a couple of circles before sitting down again. Guild Leader Stanley stopped dead in his speech when he saw me doing this - it was quite amusing. I knew before that meeting that I would be leaving the guild, but at the time I had no intention of joining IB. I applied a few days later for the hell of it, but I didn't last long when I realized that IB was full of turds. I have a lot of great memories from my time in Transcendence as a new Everquest player! Glitterati and I remain good friends to this day.

Great to hear from you, Shiho! Hope to see you in Norrath again some day.

Nirgon
06-25-2020, 02:43 PM
This happened on the p99 beta. Time to move on.

Viscere
06-28-2020, 02:35 AM
The best thing you should know in 10 years of p99 is :

Kinsawt stealing the IB guild bank, making 70k$ with it and also running away with someone's wife in the guild (she was named Alisa, and her husband in the guild played a toon named Aleja). She did coke annally also.

Nuggie
06-28-2020, 02:38 AM
This happened on the p99 beta. Time to move on.

+1

Loadsamoney
06-28-2020, 04:28 AM

Kinsawt stealing the IB guild bank, making 70k$ with it and also running away with someone's wife in the guild (she was named Alisa, and her husband in the guild played a toon named Aleja). She did coke annally also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u68iT0DPYdM

Neno
06-28-2020, 11:24 AM

Sounds like Aleja is the one who made out on the deal.

quido
06-28-2020, 11:16 PM

I wonder if he split it evenly with Getsome or held out on his partner.

Tethler
06-29-2020, 01:37 AM

^ This is what RnF is supposed to look like.

White_knight
06-29-2020, 03:49 AM

Yikes. Sounds like real hawtie.

White_knight
06-29-2020, 03:49 AM
a*

kjs86z
06-29-2020, 08:02 AM
i feel for those that endured that nasally, autistic / sperg voice of tiggles for more than 15 seconds

Arteker
06-29-2020, 08:19 AM
i feel for those that endured that nasally, autistic / sperg voice of tiggles for more than 15 seconds

it was like being rammed in the ear by bbc without lube. that and pokemon shit he talked non stop
i mean we had that philly dude with a accent so thic it did sound he was chewin cock all fucking time , aswell spitin. but tiggles was worse

Arteker
06-29-2020, 08:20 AM

visc my french fag love i miss u. still lurking on ror?.

Valakut
06-29-2020, 07:49 PM
i think Anakarias main switching was one of the best cover ups. the fact you dont know what im talking about is proof.

Mendo
06-30-2020, 02:34 PM
Just get it over with you nerds. We need some of you to write some tell all stories to wake RnF back up!

kaev
06-30-2020, 10:18 PM
i think Anakarias main switching was one of the best cover ups. the fact you dont know what im talking about is proof.

that wasn't quite so long ago, but well played none-the-less

Eccezan
07-01-2020, 01:00 AM
Someone delete this thread. Too many exposed secrets.

Snortles Chortles
07-01-2020, 09:57 AM
ok boomer

Loadsamoney
07-01-2020, 11:28 AM
The second great cover up? <Bregan D'Aerth>

Shinko
07-06-2020, 04:29 AM
I personally killed BDA

(I’m still recovering IRL be back 2021)

Ssra
07-06-2020, 06:37 PM
I personally killed BDA

I'm saving this thread and setting a reminder for Jan 1.

Nuggie
07-07-2020, 01:19 AM
I personally killed BDA

Think the hero.

Nuggie
07-07-2020, 01:20 AM
shinko the hero.

Autocorrect fail....

Mendo
07-11-2020, 12:23 PM
Just get it over with you nerds. We need some of you to write some tell all stories to wake RnF back up!

Somebody please wake up RnF

Muggens
07-12-2020, 12:58 AM
How does one snort coke anally? Asking for a friend

Tibador
07-12-2020, 05:03 AM
Transcendence best build

arsenalpow
07-13-2020, 07:47 AM
I personally killed BDA

Nope.

Arteker
07-13-2020, 10:22 PM
Nope.

I told him some aids never go away,But he ibnsisted to go to the bathroom with you and is now forever tainted .

Arteker
07-13-2020, 10:23 PM
I personally killed BDA

shinko u still have that ugly as fuck car or u finnaly give up and sold it for scrap

Fazlazen
07-13-2020, 10:33 PM
Sup androhammer

Lune
07-14-2020, 01:47 AM
Posting this because it's a TMO thread and chest is here.

My finest work (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KELnaC10yU)

Jarnauga
07-14-2020, 08:44 AM
TMO break fear yet ?

Arteker
07-14-2020, 09:49 AM
Sup androhammer

the evil french canadian still alive, how goes it broncos fan.

Arteker
07-14-2020, 09:50 AM
TMO break fear yet ?

holy fucking shit, how are you french ginger cat loving bastard , miss you a a lot jar.

Jarnauga
07-14-2020, 03:49 PM
holy fucking shit, how are you french ginger cat loving bastard , miss you a a lot jar.

I'm good man, miss you too <3

gundumbwing
07-14-2020, 08:50 PM
Posting this because it's a TMO thread and chest is here.

My finest work (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KELnaC10yU)

Everythings pretty funny except that disgusting sounding male preteenish voice. Should have used a voice that actually sounds pleasant.

Lune
07-15-2020, 02:52 AM
Everythings pretty funny except that disgusting sounding male preteenish voice. Should have used a voice that actually sounds pleasant.

I didn't make the video, it's based on my rnf post , but that's a female scottish woman not a male preteen :D

gundumbwing
07-15-2020, 08:40 AM
I didn't make the video, it's based on my rnf post , but that's a female scottish woman not a male preteen :D

Yeah, listen again. That's 100% a dude.

White_knight
07-16-2020, 08:17 PM

lol anyone got that vidya of him carrying on about sussing out Bouncerr and he's carrying on about the 'the mighty TMO' in his squeaky arsed voice.

HAHA

it was like DAMN man, this the guy that's atop of the food pyramid on p99

quido
07-23-2020, 11:40 PM
Tiggles rustled you stupid fucks so hard. Eat shit.

Tibador
07-24-2020, 01:10 PM
I have a lot of great memories from my time in Transcendence as a new Everquest player! Glitterati and I remain good friends to this day.

I broke Jeremy in good.

Arteker
07-24-2020, 08:00 PM
Tiggles rustled you stupid fucks so hard. Eat shit.

he did for sure, i got my ravenge when eyes made him cry on ventrilo though.

u still cookin jeremy?.

Lune
07-24-2020, 08:55 PM
lol anyone got that vidya of him carrying on about sussing out Bouncerr and he's carrying on about the 'the mighty TMO' in his squeaky arsed voice.

HAHA

it was like DAMN man, this the guy that's atop of the food pyramid on p99

All the worse that u got owned by michael cera though

Sodapop
07-25-2020, 03:56 AM

I owned Durison's account at one point. (legal then) and sold it back to TMO for 5x what I paid.

quote me on that baby. Soda's back.

Arteker
07-25-2020, 05:51 AM
I owned Durison's account at one point. (legal then) and sold it back to TMO for 5x what I paid.

quote me on that baby. Soda's back.

soda is bad for teeth.
howdy soda(for the newcomers he was the most derranged shaman back in kunark and only beaten in insanity by xosire)

quido
07-25-2020, 03:19 PM
I broke Jeremy in good.

Yes you did - always appreciated you guys giving me a chance :) Best wishes bro

he did for sure, i got my ravenge when eyes made him cry on ventrilo though.

u still cookin jeremy?.

Yeah dude, all the time! I did some homemade smashburgers for the first time last night ;) They were spectacular! I am an authority on comfort food

Tiggles
07-27-2020, 02:39 PM
TMO did whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted to WHOMEVER we wanted.

They had to change rules of this retarded ass server just to allow other guilds to exist.

If they didn't you pukes would be to this day scheduling tours of NTOV with PayPal deposits so you could pick up scraps our fourth alts wouldn't even touch.

In retrospect we should of charged plat to even read my RnF threads as it was the closest most of you would of become to being relevant in this game.

Lune
07-27-2020, 03:26 PM

They had to change rules of this retarded ass server just to allow other guilds to exist.

If they didn't you pukes would be to this day scheduling tours of NTOV with PayPal deposits so you could pick up scraps our fourth alts wouldn't even touch.

In retrospect we should of charged plat to even read my RnF threads as it was the closest most of you would of become to being relevant in this game.

1 hour post reply pity reply

Arteker
07-27-2020, 04:00 PM

you were relevant?:)
u dissapeared before tmo got into vp , y loged back when tmo had monopoly beggin for help to lvl up, because yes u were not even 60 and allowed to try trak even .

u got some loot and dissapeared again, resurface later to beg eccezan for a epic mage mq . and for what? to wipe us in a trak when u did forgot to resummon ur pet and being main reason bda got his first ever trak kill agaisnt tmo.

on the few raids u did u managed to be beaten in dmg by even nizzler monk , and on ur mage by deathproof.

then u left when one night u got mocked on ventrilo and angel eyes made u cry.

But imo ur best momment was backing derubael as the best gm ever 2 weeks before it was found he banned people and sold their accounts for rmt .

there is a 2word wich describe ur tenure in tmo and p99 at perfection: knob gobbler

Tiggles
07-27-2020, 04:37 PM
u dissapeared before tmo got into vp , y loged back when tmo had monopoly beggin for help to lvl up, because yes u were not even 60 and allowed to try trak even .

u got some loot and dissapeared again, resurface later to beg eccezan for a epic mage mq . and for what? to wipe us in a trak when u did forgot to resummon ur pet and being main reason bda got his first ever trak kill agaisnt tmo.

on the few raids u did u managed to be beaten in dmg by even nizzler monk , and on ur mage by deathproof.

But imo ur best momment was backing derubael as the best gm ever 2 weeks before it was found he banned people and sold their accounts for rmt .

there is a 2word wich describe ur tenure in tmo and p99 at perfection: knob gobbler

And yet when people think of TMO I'm always in the conversation.

Guess that's why you have have a hard on for me. Looks like you haven't learned how to communicate like a human in the last six years either you french dog.

But I love you either way my TMO brother! And the girl I poured wax on ended up marrying a friend of mine and ruined his life lol.

Loke
07-27-2020, 05:08 PM
What is this, a 17 page post about TMO? Almost reminds me of the golden days of p99 when RnF was actually entertaining occasionally.

Obligatory "TMO just inherited the server once IB won Kunark and got bored."

Arteker
07-27-2020, 06:36 PM
And yet when people think of TMO I'm always in the conversation.

Guess that's why you have have a hard on for me. Looks like you haven't learned how to communicate like a human in the last six years either you french dog.

But I love you either way my TMO brother! And the girl I poured wax on ended up marrying a friend of mine and ruined his life lol.

french now? technicaly i´m american and spanish but french now?:D

U were in the conversation because all what u did was to type in forums and barely played.

alarti atleast was original and knew how to play and he loved forum trolling, although he got realy pissed when they leaked his rl info and was phoned in the job.
a info u actualy leaked lol

Arteker
07-27-2020, 06:41 PM
What is this, a 17 page post about TMO? Almost reminds me of the golden days of p99 when RnF was actually entertaining occasionally.

Obligatory "TMO just inherited the server once IB won Kunark and got bored."

ib did not won kunark , they lost the original train wars .Tmo was laid down by staff using the froovygate as casus belli to dismantle the guild and have a friendly server before velious release .

Swish
07-27-2020, 06:51 PM

angel eyes? some of the biggest neckbeards really need to get outside

Arteker
07-27-2020, 07:22 PM
angel eyes? some of the biggest neckbeards really need to get outside

Fazlazen and portsche where laughing their arses off that nite .Wasnt first time although Zereh put him once on his place for being a creeper .

Loke
07-27-2020, 07:51 PM
ib did not won kunark , they lost the original train wars .Tmo was laid down by staff using the froovygate as casus belli to dismantle the guild and have a friendly server before velious release .

I was joking around... no one should care about arguing over who won Kunark at this point.

That said, IB (technically TR) 100% did win Kunark. Fite me.

Arteker
07-27-2020, 08:14 PM
I was joking around... no one should care about arguing over who won Kunark at this point.

That said, IB (technically TR) 100% did win Kunark. Fite me.

No realy the real winner of kunark was hoku since he managed to raise the guild to the top untill velious launched,Neither tmo, ib or Tr where alive .

Now if we think tmo and Tr dealed a vp rotation , where Tr struggled ( like it happened to tmo over time ,he loat more and more solid players and had to rely on others of less quality or wich realy where not on top of the game played ) and then break it reforming again as ib just to launch the train wars in full scale .

tmo did won because ib break and left for Eqmac.

it`s the natural state of the game though guild have their peaks and momments then eventualy drop down and others raise and take their place .

in the personal ,enjoyed it , not for the drama but for how the competition btw both guild went on.

Watching players like Hokushin, necrious ,Fazlazen,Brut (fucking ogre king) and a long list of players fighting over vp was the most fun i had in a mmo outside the rvr in warhammer online.

Arteker
07-27-2020, 08:19 PM
No realy the real winner of kunark was hoku since he managed to raise the guild to the top untill velious launched,Neither tmo, ib or Tr where alive .

Now if we think tmo and Tr dealed a vp rotation , where Tr struggled ( like it happened to tmo over time ,he loat more and more solid players and had to rely on others of less quality or wich realy where not on top of the game played ) and then break it reforming again as ib just to launch the train wars in full scale .

tmo did won because ib break and left for Eqmac.

it`s the natural state of the game though guild have their peaks and momments then eventualy drop down and others raise and take their place .

in the personal ,enjoyed it , not for the drama but for how the competition btw both guild went on.

Watching players like Hokushin, necrious ,Fazlazen,Brut (fucking ogre king) and a long list of players fighting over vp was the most fun i had in a mmo outside the rvr in warhammer online.
Addendum i loved training the fuck outta kinsawtz and in exchange certain ib female monk lizard trained the tortue .
we had a deal to see how much the body count would raise and the winner would pay 500 pp for each kill

Adriana killed 23 times tortue i just managed 11 on kin

Bigsham
07-27-2020, 09:40 PM
Chances are all of you lost at kunark, and life

bad

Tiggles
07-27-2020, 10:57 PM
french now? technicaly i´m american and spanish but french now?:D

U were in the conversation because all what u did was to type in forums and barely played.

alarti atleast was original and knew how to play and he loved forum trolling, although he got realy pissed when they leaked his rl info and was phoned in the job.
a info u actualy leaked lol

Oh, I don't know who you are then. Sorry!

Arteker
07-27-2020, 11:11 PM
Oh, I don't know who you are then. Sorry!

told you drugs would render u as houndstooth, not a big lost anyway

Waedawen
07-28-2020, 07:11 PM
oh you dumb fucking asshole, they did much more worse shit than that

Tiggles
07-28-2020, 11:31 PM
oh you dumb fucking asshole, they did much more worse shit than that

We sold every A-Team retard their epic for a couple years

Was p nice ngl

Loke
07-29-2020, 02:16 PM

Was p nice ngl

I submit to the court of RnF further evidence that TMO ruined the server. As has been well established, A-Team getting epics ended the golden age of p99. Here we have a prominent TMO member admitting they not only failed to carry on the tradition of denying A-Team epics, but actually profited from it! For shame! Before we knew it Taken and BDA were getting raid targets and even venturing in VP, the last bastion of solitude separating casual shitters from hard core elf sim neckbeards.

TMO disrupted the balance of the server, completely ignoring the long standing natural order of Evequest which separates those with a life but no pixels, from those with pixels but no life. This is far more scandalous than Froovygate.

DMN
07-29-2020, 05:14 PM
Blue no-lives don't matter.

zanderklocke
07-29-2020, 05:50 PM
I submit to the court of RnF further evidence that TMO ruined the server. As has been well established, A-Team getting epics ended the golden age of p99. Here we have a prominent TMO member admitting they not only failed to carry on the tradition of denying A-Team epics, but actually profited from it! For shame! Before we knew it Taken and BDA were getting raid targets and even venturing in VP, the last bastion of solitude separating casual shitters from hard core elf sim neckbeards.

TMO disrupted the balance of the server, completely ignoring the long standing natural order of Evequest which separates those with a life but no pixels, from those with pixels but no life. This is far more scandalous than Froovygate.

My Trak Guts purchase from TMO entered P99 into the platinum age.

hobart
07-29-2020, 06:00 PM

Was p nice ngl

Memory is that you were a big-mouthed nut swinger who people barley tolerated. Am I remembering you correctly? Or was there more than one eunuch pokemon fan who bought his character?

DMN
07-29-2020, 06:04 PM
Memory is that you were a big-mouthed nut swinger who people barley tolerated. Am I remembering you correctly? Or was there more than one eunuch pokemon fan who bought his character?

Not sure I'd be calling someone a eunuch while hiding behind a 2018 throw away account.

kaev
07-29-2020, 07:18 PM
Not sure I'd be calling someone a eunuch while hiding behind a 2018 throw away account.

whyever not?

DMN
07-29-2020, 07:36 PM
whyever not?

Because I'm not a cowardly pussy? your mileage may vary.

Arteker
07-29-2020, 08:31 PM

lawl someone remember my meme about him and pokemons;)

Tiggles
07-29-2020, 11:45 PM

Slight correction.

The GMs created my character gave me a full set of hate armor and Uthgaard DT'd the rogue guild leader in qeynos a hundred times until the epic dagger dropped in classic allowing me to skip 90% of my epic.

I also put in deleted item GM requests for the 41% sky belt before TMO was even able to kill it.

Fun fact, Uthgaard DT"d the blade storms around Noble allowing us to single pull it and get our first kill on it propelling us into the raid scene.

I also used to sleep while "tracking" because Amelinda would tell me the spawn timers of Kunark mobs and if something would spawn she would tell what it had on it so I knew if I should bother logging in for it.

What else, I pretty much could teleport anywhere I wanted by sending a tell and always got those Gucci 100% GMs rezzes.

Basically did what ever the fuck I wanted.

Who cares if people liked me, I was untouchable and I made sure trash can peons like you knew it every single raid day.

kaev
07-30-2020, 12:10 AM
Because I'm not a cowardly pussy? your mileage may vary.

You took my post srs? in rnf? also that juvenile 50's/60's style misogyny is kinda a bad look, even here in rnf

cd288
07-30-2020, 12:14 AM
Slight correction.

The GMs created my character gave me a full set of hate armor and Uthgaard DT'd the rogue guild leader in qeynos a hundred times until the epic dagger dropped in classic allowing me to skip 90% of my epic.

I also put in deleted item GM requests for the 41% sky belt before TMO was even able to kill it.

Fun fact, Uthgaard DT"d the blade storms around Noble allowing us to single pull it and get our first kill on it propelling us into the raid scene.

I also used to sleep while "tracking" because Amelinda would tell me the spawn timers of Kunark mobs and if something would spawn she would tell what it had on it so I knew if I should bother logging in for it.

What else, I pretty much could teleport anywhere I wanted by sending a tell and always got those Gucci 100% GMs rezzes.

Who cares if people liked me, I was untouchable and I made sure trash can peons like you knew it every single raid day.

Is your life that insignificant that you’re really proud about being “untouchable” on an emulated server for an MMO from 1999? I mean I get being proud of accomplishments but how do you look yourself in the mirror and go “yeah, I’m the shit cause look at my situation in that video game!”?

hobart
07-30-2020, 12:21 AM
Is your life that insignificant that you’re really proud about being “untouchable” on an emulated server for an MMO from 1999? I mean I get being proud of accomplishments but how do you look yourself in the mirror and go “yeah, I’m the shit cause look at my situation in that video game!”?

Yes. He's posted his RL picture. You are correct. The attention of being hated by most of his guildmates and the community at large was as good as it got for him.

He looks and sounds like a Eunuch. I'm not going for some edgy insult, I'm trying to paint a realistic portrait. Which all would have been cool if he was a decent human.

Woke Locc
07-30-2020, 12:23 AM
The biggest TMO cover-up was Tiggles' bra

Send

zanderklocke
07-30-2020, 12:25 AM
Slight correction.

Assuming you’re not making this up, as I’ve heard this referenced before, what’s the backstory on the GMs giving you a character and gear?

cd288
07-30-2020, 12:29 AM
Assuming you’re not making this up, as I’ve heard this referenced before, what’s the backstory on the GMs giving you a character and gear?

They did it so he could get into TMO to spy for the GMs and root out cheaters and RMTers in the guild I believe

DMN
07-30-2020, 12:36 AM
You took my post srs? in rnf? also that juvenile 50's/60's style misogyny is kinda a bad look, even here in rnf

U srs tok my pst srs in rnf y4 tht dud?

Also that fuckboi SJW shit doesn't play well anywhere outside of reddit/twitter/your cuckhold fantasies.

zanderklocke
07-30-2020, 12:37 AM
They did it so he could get into TMO to spy for the GMs and root out cheaters and RMTers in the guild I believe

And GMs couldn’t just do this themselves by creating their own character because....?

Why is Tiggles the “hero” they chose for this?

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 12:49 AM
And GMs couldn’t just do this themselves by creating their own character because....?

Why is Tiggles the “hero” they chose for this?

https://i.imgur.com/eU3CMVF.jpg

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 12:51 AM
https://i.imgur.com/HqB4v4r.jpg

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 12:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/EPCeg8x.jpg

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 12:56 AM
Also, the only reason I joined TMO is that Uthgaard thought they where scumbags and RMTers so he sent me in to watch them for info. He hated Alarti but alas they where the cleanist of whistles after Blink and crew split.

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 12:57 AM
lol

https://i.imgur.com/LmCxEfK.jpg

Bones
07-30-2020, 12:59 AM
mm blink and crew werent they originally fish bait

DMN
07-30-2020, 01:02 AM
Reminds me of the GMs buffing a bunch of random idiots to test plane of fear. Boy i sure enjoyed killing those fuckers over and over once they started testing the "race war" code on the test server. Hahah. my fennin ro characters collected a lot of dust the month or two I was genociding those fucks.

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 01:07 AM
mm blink and crew werent they originally fish bait

yeah

Bones
07-30-2020, 01:08 AM
yeah

ya i remember those fucks

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 01:11 AM
Originally my Character was a female barbarian Rogue named Rosesdead but Uthgaard got Papa Rog to change it for me for the greater good of the server.

In truth I'm the reason this server still exists so every time one of you junkies kill a raid mob for 10,000 time say a little pras to Ole' Tiggles because he let it happen.

Loke
07-30-2020, 10:05 AM
Weren't Ryan and Sean those two brothers who bought Minyin and some ogre warrior, were awful at the game, had a meltdown in some guild's vent that was recorded and posted to RnF, and were subsequently laughed off the server once the extremely bizarre details of their life came out? I had completely forgot about that until now.

Also, what charges did Uthgard think were going to get brought against cheaters and RMTers? Last I checked, breaking the server rules wasn't actually a crime lol.

kaev
07-30-2020, 10:20 AM
U srs tok my pst srs in rnf y4 tht dud?

Also that fuckboi SJW shit doesn't play well anywhere outside of reddit/twitter/your cuckhold fantasies.

You're a very special person I am sure. I've heard that your sunday school teacher went so far as to claim that god loves you.

zanderklocke
07-30-2020, 10:49 AM
Weren't Ryan and Sean those two brothers who bought Minyin and some ogre warrior, were awful at the game, had a meltdown in some guild's vent that was recorded and posted to RnF, and were subsequently laughed off the server once the extremely bizarre details of their life came out? I had completely forgot about that until now.

Yep there's some weird stuff on Youtube/Google about them.

Arteker
07-30-2020, 11:11 AM

Also, what charges did Uthgard think were going to get brought against cheaters and RMTers? Last I checked, breaking the server rules wasn't actually a crime lol.

uthgard planted moles on guilds and buyed players with items and power levels.
In the case of QF loly me fazlazen chiro zoned into hs and found uthgard powerleveling gf.
people loved uthgard for his polished events and scripts but he was fucked in the head and was a schizo paranoid person .

Arteker
07-30-2020, 11:14 AM
In the case of QF loly me fazlazen chiro zoned into hs and found uthgard powerleveling gf.
people loved uthgard for his polished events and scripts but he was fucked in the head and was a schizo paranoid person .

Minor Edit wasnt faz, was qados

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 11:17 AM

Yeah but he was genuinely the GM that cared about the server the most, Most of them where drug addicts who used it as their piggy bank.

I'd rather have the days of a Pro IB Gm and a Pro TMO Gm than people banning and stripping accounts.

Arteker
07-30-2020, 11:23 AM
Yeah but he was genuinely the GM that cared about the server the most, Most of them where drug addicts who used it as their piggy bank.

I'd rather have the days of a Pro IB Gm and a Pro TMO Gm than people banning and stripping accounts.

hillarious thing considering u supported these gms when suited u, namely derubael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael View Post
When adro says "racism" he means "discriminatory." Cut him some slack~
Yeah, But you know Andro. You know he went off on a rant on Deru, Dude gets a lot of shit and he doesn't need some filthy Spaniard blowing up his tells.

06-19-2014, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Can any translate that pile of upster spanaird for me?

I can never understand him.

Anyways looks like derubael griefed him off the server so looks like all is good.

He tried, probably to strip all my shit and sell my chars The most fun part is how u licked to slurp his cock outta before he was found out

Bigsham
07-30-2020, 11:30 AM
Originally my Character was a female barbarian Rogue named Rosesdead but Uthgaard got Papa Rog to change it for me for the greater good of the server.

In truth I'm the reason this server still exists so every time one of you junkies kill a raid mob for 10,000 time say a little pras to Ole' Tiggles because he let it happen.

Imagine being so dilusional you think you are important on an online video game

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 11:46 AM
Imagine being so dilusional you think you are important on an online video game

I'm Essential

Also, Today is the last day I'll be here so AMA any question about the Mighty TMO before I leave for good.

Allishia
07-30-2020, 12:13 PM
So glad the server is nothing like this anymore /nod.

Snortles Chortles
07-30-2020, 12:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/P53qcfj.jpg

Bigsham
07-30-2020, 01:30 PM
I'm Essential

Also, Today is the last day I'll be here so AMA any question about the Mighty TMO before I leave for good.

You are herpes , never going away

or moving out of your moms house

Woke Locc
07-30-2020, 01:56 PM
I'm Essential

Cup size?

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 02:25 PM
Cup size?

Haven't worn a cup since high school but I remember I had to get the big one.

Faywind
07-30-2020, 02:29 PM
I'm Essential

Can i have your stuff? Seriously... i need it.

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 03:53 PM
Can i have your stuff? Seriously... i need it.

I quit way way before Velious I doubt anything I have is worth anything since it was mostly VP gear.

Detoxx
07-30-2020, 05:00 PM

When I made Forsaken I had a couple res sticks and none else of the guild bank. I did not and never had control of the TMO guild bank. Way to spin a false narrative though.

Watch that enrage Cecily. You talk shit about me and others leadership and you cant even play the simplest class in EQ.

Detoxx
07-30-2020, 05:19 PM
And for the record, mine or Radens leadership had nothing to do with TMOs downfall. It was players like you being terrible and IB coming back working with FE to shit stomp us. <We Only Log In for PD> Killed TMO, and you were a top member of that guild00.

Cecily
07-30-2020, 05:58 PM
DARVO refers to a reaction perpetrators of wrong doing, particularly sexual offenders, may display in response to being held accountable for their behavior. DARVO stands for "Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender." The perpetrator or offender may Deny the behavior, Attack the individual doing the confronting, and Reverse the roles of Victim and Offender such that the perpetrator assumes the victim role and turns the true victim -- or the whistle blower -- into an alleged offender. This occurs, for instance, when an actually guilty perpetrator assumes the role of "falsely accused" and attacks the accuser's credibility and blames the accuser of being the perpetrator of a false accusation.

Loke
07-30-2020, 06:36 PM
DARVO refers to a reaction perpetrators of wrong doing, particularly sexual offenders, may display in response to being held accountable for their behavior. DARVO stands for "Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender." The perpetrator or offender may Deny the behavior, Attack the individual doing the confronting, and Reverse the roles of Victim and Offender such that the perpetrator assumes the victim role and turns the true victim -- or the whistle blower -- into an alleged offender. This occurs, for instance, when an actually guilty perpetrator assumes the role of "falsely accused" and attacks the accuser's credibility and blames the accuser of being the perpetrator of a false accusation.

This is incredibly ironic coming from someone with a long history of painting them self as a victim, while at the same time perpetually starting shit with others... you know, exactly like you're doing right now?

Cecily
07-30-2020, 06:39 PM
Another abuser comes out of the wood work. Don't twist your behavior around on me.

Loke
07-30-2020, 06:45 PM
Another abuser comes out of the wood work. Don't twist your behavior around on me.

Yup, same Cecily as ever, always the victim. People calling you out for being toxic and shitty towards everyone isn't the same thing as abuse. I mean, do you even play anymore? You seem to just hang around the forums to post snide comments and shit on people, and then claim you're being attacked whenever people respond.

Cecily
07-30-2020, 06:45 PM
"(1) DARVO was commonly used by individuals who were confronted; (2) women were more likely to be exposed to DARVO than men during confrontations; (3) the three components of DARVO were positively correlated, supporting the theoretical construction of DARVO; and (4) higher levels of exposure to DARVO during a confrontation were associated with increased perceptions of self-blame among the confronters. These results provide evidence for the existence of DARVO as a perpetrator strategy and establish a relationship between DARVO exposure and feelings of self-blame. Exploring DARVO aids in understanding how perpetrators are able to enforce victims’ silence through the mechanism of self-blame."

Cecily
07-30-2020, 06:52 PM
DENY

When I made Forsaken I had a couple res sticks and none else of the guild bank. I did not and never had control of the TMO guild bank. Way to spin a false narrative though.

ATTACK

Watch that enrage Cecily. You talk shit about me and others leadership and you cant even play the simplest class in EQ

Reverse Victim and Offender

And for the record, mine or Radens leadership had nothing to do with TMOs downfall. It was players like you being terrible and IB coming back working with FE to shit stomp us. <We Only Log In for PD> Killed TMO, and you were a top member of that guild00.

Loke
07-30-2020, 07:07 PM
I mean, that might all be applicable if it weren't for the fact that you initiated this all by attacking him initially, making you the abuser in this situation. You're now trying to deflect with armchair psychology to paint yourself as the victim when he responded to your attack.

Maybe if this were an isolated incident it wouldn't be so transparent, but shitting on people and then acting like a victim has literally been your MO for like the past 5+ years.

Arteker
07-30-2020, 07:11 PM
Yup, same Cecily as ever, always the victim. People calling you out for being toxic and shitty towards everyone isn't the same thing as abuse. I mean, do you even play anymore? You seem to just hang around the forums to post snide comments and shit on people, and then claim you're being attacked whenever people respond.

never was toxic to me , but i saw plenty of sneer comments ,insults to cecily just for being his own.
low dps? as far i remember only dps beat cecily was Atmas on his wiz .
only loggin for pd? cecily had very high RA.considerin there was a clique on tmo doing pd on his own and not doing batphones that statement is highly doubtfull.

By the time Detoxx got his hold on tmo i was the last active original tmo member pre merger wich still played at all. and Yes quality has droped quite alot but cecily was one of the last quality members wich remain in guild .

Nut to be honest if a mouthbreather called me faggot i would NOT CONCEDE:D

Arteker
07-30-2020, 07:15 PM
This is incredibly ironic coming from someone with a long history of painting them self as a victim, while at the same time perpetually starting shit with others... you know, exactly like you're doing right now?

BTW maybe u can help me wtf did Hammer than ex ib folks harrased me poor paladin confusing him with that dorf .
over the years i have talked few old ib memebrs and none know for sure what he did

Loke
07-30-2020, 07:26 PM
BTW maybe u can help me wtf did Hammer than ex ib folks harrased me poor paladin confusing him with that dorf .
over the years i have talked few old ib memebrs and none know for sure what he did

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here (not being a dick, just know there is a language barrier)...

I remember Hammer the Paladin. He was a super nice dude with a really bizarre taste in music. I remember calling him out once in vent because whenever he would talk I could hear him blasting some Bette Midler in the background lol. As far as I know he never did anything negative on the server, just kind of ghosted like a lot of other people during the PoSky era. Lots of old IB people burned out during Sky and never came back.

Arteker
07-30-2020, 07:26 PM

love raden great chap .But u have iron balls to make such claims, u single handed killed the eu crew of tmo . that made u lost atleast 10 players . u created incesant guild drama being a toxic cunt toward ur guild members. u took guild master role 1/3 of the memebers just called it.

Long terms members with some exceptions left .most of the old people realy did not wanted to play with you because they had enough of ur bull shit and ur clique .

what killed tmo wasnt u at all to be honest, Tmo was a dead walking corpse since rogean got fed up and wanted a clean slate of the game for new expansion and use froovygate to clean up the table.

and he won

Cecily
07-30-2020, 07:30 PM
I mean, that might all be applicable if it weren't for the fact that you initiated this all by attacking him initially, making you the abuser in this situation. You're now trying to deflect with armchair psychology to paint yourself as the victim when he responded to your attack.

Maybe if this were an isolated incident it wouldn't be so transparent, but shitting on people and then acting like a victim has literally been your MO for like the past 5+ years.
Let's not pretend like I haven't been CONSTANTLY attacked for being a trans woman the entire time I've been here. I'm participating in rants and flames by ranting and flaming, yes. Ok? That's not justification for the fucking vile treatment I've received here for daring to participate.

Cecily
07-30-2020, 07:34 PM
never was toxic to me , but i saw plenty of sneer comments ,insults to cecily just for being his own.
low dps? as far i remember only dps beat cecily was Atmas on his wiz .
only loggin for pd? cecily had very high RA.considerin there was a clique on tmo doing pd on his own and not doing batphones that statement is highly doubtfull.

By the time Detoxx got his hold on tmo i was the last active original tmo member pre merger wich still played at all. and Yes quality has droped quite alot but cecily was one of the last quality members wich remain in guild

Love you, Von.

Loke
07-30-2020, 07:38 PM
Let's not pretend like I haven't been CONSTANTLY attacked for being a trans woman the entire time I've been here. I'm participating in rants and flames by ranting and flaming, yes. Ok? That's not justification for the fucking vile treatment I've received here for daring to participate.

And there it is... was wondering how long it would take you to bring that up. Always has to circle around to you being trans, despite the fact that it is almost always you that actually brings that fact into the discussion. 99% of the people here don't give a shit about how you identify except for the fact that you constantly use it to shield yourself from criticism.

So let me get this straight, when you shit on people in RnF, it is just you using the forum how it is intended. When people respond to you in a similar fashion, it is abuse and harassment. Gotcha.

Cecily
07-30-2020, 07:42 PM
Yes!

cd288
07-30-2020, 07:50 PM
And there it is... was wondering how long it would take you to bring that up. Always has to circle around to you being trans, despite the fact that it is almost always you that actually brings that fact into the discussion. 99% of the people here don't give a shit about how you identify except for the fact that you constantly use it to shield yourself from criticism.

So let me get this straight, when you shit on people in RnF, it is just you using the forum how it is intended. When people respond to you in a similar fashion, it is abuse and harassment. Gotcha.

Some people are professional victims

Arteker
07-30-2020, 08:08 PM
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here (not being a dick, just know there is a language barrier)...

I remember Hammer the Paladin. He was a super nice dude with a really bizarre taste in music. I remember calling him out once in vent because whenever he would talk I could hear him blasting some Bette Midler in the background lol. As far as I know he never did anything negative on the server, just kind of ghosted like a lot of other people during the PoSky era. Lots of old IB people burned out during Sky and never came back.

it`s no problem , isnt like my english is very good , to make it simple, back then i mained a necro androemda, later i swap tovonhammer, human paladin,Hammer had been in tmo for a while then .
ib people would totaly send me wall of texts confusing me with him calling him thief and how was not banned by using showeq .

and i dont think bette is bizarre, now considering i like merle haggard

Bigsham
07-30-2020, 08:28 PM

There is actually no such thing as a trans woman you are just a confused boy who took a bunch of hormones and thinks he is a girl now

i think we need to make hormone therapy illegal and administer immediate psychiatric help, maybe bring back that electro shock shit until you realize your error

I mean what do you parents think about you eating lunch in the bathroom, cool and normal folks

Wheres maerlith btw? Havent seen many posts from him lately

Loke
07-30-2020, 08:28 PM
Oh, I didn't know Hammer ever came back. Must have been when I wasn't playing. Ya, I have no idea why anyone would have had a problem with him. He was actually one of the coolest people to me when I came over to IB from DA. A lot of IB people were pretty stand-offish to me because I had been a officer and fairly vocal personality in DA; but Hammer was always super friendly and chill.

Bigsham
07-30-2020, 08:29 PM

All about attention bro i identify as a gnome wizard from steamfont mountains

Loke
07-30-2020, 08:32 PM
All about attention bro i identify as a gnome wizard from steamfont mountains

I mean, I agree that Cecily exhibits attention seeking behavior, but at the same time, your other post is why I had to say "99% of people don't care how you identify" in my other post. Not entirely sure why it matters to you what other people do with or think about their bodies.

Bigsham
07-30-2020, 08:34 PM
How did we even know he is trans? Because he posts about it constantly and posts sickly little attention seeking pics of himself

Pretty twisted imo

Detoxx
07-30-2020, 08:40 PM

Oh poor you. No one gives a shit your trans.

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 09:18 PM
Someone let Detoxx become the guild leader of TMO?

Jesus Christ, that dude was barely literate and unironically lived with his parents as an adult.

How did he even get the tag?

Anyways Arteker I remember Vonhammer now, man you haaated me.

Thought you where the French guy who hated me.

Hi Cecily.

zanderklocke
07-30-2020, 09:46 PM
Why do you all hate each other? Didn’t you all spend like thousands of hours sharing the same memories and experiences together?

Tiggles
07-30-2020, 10:11 PM
Why do you all hate each other? Didn’t you all spend like thousands of hours sharing the same memories and experiences together?

It's been 10 years and you still talk like a fag

Cecily
07-30-2020, 10:32 PM

Because we spent thousands of hours sharing the same memories and experiences together.

Hi QF!

PieOats
07-30-2020, 10:36 PM

They have not been the best memories, Zanderpal.

Arteker
07-30-2020, 10:37 PM

It makes the things even more personal,and thanks god he rarely played enough to become more than a shit stain in the server.convenience doesnt make love .

when u cannot make relevancy in game u then go forums and try to show some muscle .He even confuses me with tortue or faus or olidaen or faz or my ginger cat loving boy jarnauga.

Cecily
07-30-2020, 10:44 PM
I mean, I agree that Cecily exhibits attention seeking behavior, but at the same time, your other post is why I had to say "99% of people don't care how you identify" in my other post. Not entirely sure why it matters to you what other people do with or think about their bodies.

There's a very real possibility that the 1% are the people who I pay a disproportionate amount of attention to. I should pay more attention to you. I'm sorry. How was your day?

Detoxx
07-31-2020, 02:04 PM
Someone let Detoxx become the guild leader of TMO?

Jesus Christ, that dude was barely literate and unironically lived with his parents as an adult.

How did he even get the tag?

Anyways Arteker I remember Vonhammer now, man you haaated me.

Thought you where the French guy who hated me.

Hi Cecily.

I was never the guild leader of TMO. Raden took over when FE merged in and Zagum and crew quit. It was bad, Corova took over when Raden quit and it was much worse. I was one of the biggest contributors to the guild at that point and Corovas lack of leadership had people looking to me to try and fix the mess of getting shit on eveery week by IB. IB formed Rampage and I left to make Forsaken.

Forsaken / Aftermath went on to kill Rampage (theyll claim they all quit but GharnsGate is the real reason) and then dominate the server for 3 years (having ups and downs as new competitiors arose (Awakened, Tempest etc)) butt always prevailed.

Then they rooted the dragons, WoW classic came out, Green came out and all the hardcore fat and happy players from years of farming P99 quit due to how dumb rooted dragons are and Core / PS absorbed literally the entire sever to beat a hallow AM.

TMO had cheaters (as we see from Tiggles here) and played dirty and won for about 2 years of the server. They never would of been able to hang with the server when Velious dropped and would have most likely been a low tier guild much like they were on red.

Cecily was a non factor to any of these guild success on the server ever and was more issues than she was worth but sits here and rides TMOs dick even though I was in there before her and everyone looked to me to make the big change that was needed (over 100 people came from TMO to Forsaken day one).

While I was FTEing PDs and VS's, these trols were logging in for PD only and bitching from the pad when we lost FTE and wipe us to VS eating enrages. Thats about all either contributed.