PDA

View Full Version : Defund the Freeport Militia

Clazxiss
06-12-2020, 02:09 PM
For far too long, the Freeport Militia has continued to vie for power from the good people of Antonica. As I make this call for reform, Sergeant Slate has taken the life of an upstanding troll citizen. What was his crime you ask? He merely wanted to rid the commonlands from the invasion of Deathfist orcs! My poor friend, Bubbe the troll, was removing his 8th belt from such a creature when suddenly, Slate himself charged upon him. It was hard enough to see my brother in arms fall to this man, but to add insult to injury, Slate called him a swine. A nasty remark, alluding to my friend's uncontrollable size and stature. He cannot control what the Innoruuk gave him for a body.

I ask for justice. Please, if you have a relatable story regarding this corrupt officer of Freeport law, relay it here! We must work together to put an end to this militia built on hate!

OuterChimp
06-12-2020, 02:11 PM
Troll Lives Matter.

DMN
06-12-2020, 02:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DxBfkKb.gif

magnetaress
06-12-2020, 02:56 PM
Everquest made me feel bad we should limit it's freedom of expression right now.

Woke Locc
06-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Freeport militia are the bad guys in eq lore

magnetaress
06-12-2020, 03:37 PM

Than why can I join them on my paladin?

Jimjam
06-12-2020, 03:38 PM

Spoken like a man that has something to fear because he's done something wrong... The militia hates such weakness.

Woke Locc
06-12-2020, 03:52 PM
Than why can I join them on my paladin?

Because you're fallen ;)

magnetaress
06-12-2020, 04:02 PM
Because you're fallen ;)

I was pushed.

Baler
06-12-2020, 05:23 PM
Dark Elf Lives Matter

Trexller
06-12-2020, 07:31 PM
Time to Burn, Loot, Rape, and Pillage Freeport... all in the name of, uh, peaceful protesting...

...yeah thats it... we're peaceful... also these 6 blocks in Seattle? Yeah we're keeping those. Stalin Style.

Gustoo
06-12-2020, 07:35 PM
Hey I dunno, have you ever had an interaction with a cop?

It sucks.

Its good for those of us who haven't. Walking into a county court building is enough to make me know I'd rather be drown then have to go through the criminal justice system.

Reform is needed, don't let the racial stuff distract you if it bothers you for one reason or another. The only purpose of that right now is to keep people from standing together against police state.

Bristlebane help you.

Woke Locc
06-12-2020, 07:44 PM
also these 6 blocks in Seattle? Yeah we're keeping those. Stalin Style.

just wait til this dude finds out about The City of London, Monaco, or Vatican City

Trexller
06-12-2020, 07:52 PM
I've been arrested 3 times for... reasons...

Always been treated with respect, like a human being. maybe my city just has good cops

Also, I'm not white !!

Tobius
06-12-2020, 07:54 PM
I know you are all a bunch of bigoted little nerdy white boys trapped in a horrifying state of arrested development but could you maybe not act like it on a public forum for once in your lives?

Just like pretend you have a single scrap of human decency left in your rotting caracasses... You are good at 'Role playing games' afterall.

Baler
06-12-2020, 08:35 PM
Burn Down NFP Bank

pivo
06-12-2020, 09:13 PM
Burn Down NFP Bank

If you are already burning banks, don't forget the one in Ak'anon! Took me over an hour to find it. Running in circles, too many doors, keep hitting the zoo instead of the bank. Will not do this again! Now my gnome is going to Keleth when doing banking business. Burn that Ak'anon bank down! Prolly affiliated with NFP bank anyway...

Clazxiss
06-12-2020, 09:25 PM
I know you are all a bunch of bigoted little nerdy white boys trapped in a horrifying state of arrested development but could you maybe not act like it on a public forum for once in your lives?

Just like pretend you have a single scrap of human decency left in your rotting caracasses... You are good at 'Role playing games' afterall.

You may want to avoid Iksar and Dark Elves if you're encouraging players to roleplay. Probably will not like the ideals encouraged by Cazic Thule or Innoruuk.

Loadsamoney
06-12-2020, 09:42 PM
Free Sir Lucan D'Chauvin. He's a national hero.

Canelek
06-13-2020, 12:59 AM
Sorry about your failed uprising flag. At least y'all still have incest to keep you afloat.

DMN
06-13-2020, 01:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/r0fXL4q.gif

magnetaress
06-13-2020, 11:02 AM
I seen a lot of troll shamans using the Freeport guards as exp vending and loot vending machines, so I don't see any problem with Sgt Slates feelings and self expression.