PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Service

Drannorius
06-04-2020, 02:10 PM
I am looking to pass some equipment and a limited number of coins to an alternate character I am creating. Does anyone have a reputable transfer service they can reccomend? Also any idea on the costs involved?

damus1
06-04-2020, 02:21 PM
you can get it done for free. scammers get perma banned so just look around for a higher level person and ask if they'll help you. If you find a random lv 5 on a throwaway account they might just want to troll you and take a ban, but nobodys gonna risk an established character to rip you off.

tip them afterwards if you feel like it I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

galach
06-04-2020, 02:22 PM
I would suggest using someone that's high level in a reputable guild. If someone steals your stuff, it's a bannable offense.

Castle2.0
06-04-2020, 02:23 PM
Unless it's The Manastone, I'd trust a transfer of whatever with almost any tagged 50 in tunnel from one of the well-established guilds. People usually happy to help, just tip what ya can.

Screenshot your /tells and you're safe if something goes wrong.

Exard3k
06-04-2020, 02:24 PM
In the past I just dropped the stuff on the ground while having both characters in the same spot and switching between them. There are a lot of places no one ever goes to. And I also asked lvl 60 characters within a known guild, back when I was on blue server if they would do that. Items worth 50-300pp, never had any trouble. That's no money/pocket money for a lvl 60, so no real motive to get into trouble for.

Castle2.0
06-04-2020, 02:25 PM
There was a dude once impersonating a ST mule trying to steal stuff - he got banned, hehe.

Galach and his posse don't mess around.

The only theft allowable on P99 is pickpocketing.

Baler
06-04-2020, 03:58 PM
I would suggest using someone that's high level in a reputable guild. If someone steals your stuff, it's a bannable offense.

This

I use Dial a Port high level people to help with riskys transfers. I pay them 100p to keep and they've even transferred long distance. Just make sure they're a high level player who has a lot of lose.

Trexller
06-04-2020, 07:41 PM
I always pick a random person that I see moving in EC (moving means they are not afk)

10 years of playing P99, I have never been ripped off once. I've given strangers a CoF+ Fungi to strangers for a transfer.

This speaks for the trustworthiness and integrity of our P99 community.

And my addiction to gambling.

Octopath
06-04-2020, 07:55 PM
Most every member of dial a port will xfer for tips

Evia
06-04-2020, 07:57 PM
I once transfered a fungi for a random dude in the tunnel.
Surprised he trusted me to do something like that, but looks like you'd get banned if you ever tried to steal something from someone. I didn't know that! Gives me a touch more confidence in my future requests.

Drannorius
06-05-2020, 10:25 AM
Thanks for all the information. I feel a ton more comfortable with the situation now. Back in the retail days the shared bank had alleviated concerns like this. It is good to know the management takes stuff like this so seriously. Thanks again for all the replies.

PS If anyone here is willing to help please DM me and we can discuss it.

Dirkdaring
06-05-2020, 11:01 AM
I've done a few random transfers for people on the server, most happen while i'm at EC tunnel, but a few when i'm running around casting DMF on everyone lol Ive never bothered to ask for a tip, usually its not an inconvenience.

If you see me on and need help with something let me know, helped a random 16 druid camp the wis mace 3 weeks ago in kith, after 2 days of group disbanding before it was her turn to loot ,

Balthazaar Human Necro Fires of Heaven

Brucleeroy Human Monk Fires of Heaven

Snacksized Halfling Druid.

Mojoman Barb Shammy

Snortles Chortles
06-05-2020, 12:02 PM
i will help you xfer your manastones free of charge
np PST