PDA

View Full Version : EverQuest creator dies of Covid19

Bloodson
05-26-2020, 09:44 PM
https://imgur.com/gallery/1aGfdYS?fbclid=IwAR1eAO1zmxFg-niQNVvFNX0t5g2SBETtFWh1pk3RRrBqBYDSAb_32RWDFNc

Check out the gofundme for his wife and daughter

<3

Thanks for the game we all love

Evia
05-27-2020, 05:41 AM
Link didn't work

drackgon
05-27-2020, 06:25 AM
I mean drugs are bad:)

Baler
05-27-2020, 10:08 AM
no disrespect to the dead.

A man was shot in the back of the head twice and was pronounced dead of covid.

gherron
05-27-2020, 10:24 AM
no disrespect to the dead.

A man was shot in the back of the head twice and was pronounced dead of covid.

Interesting. When and where, with source?

Baler
05-27-2020, 10:34 AM
Interesting. When and where, with source?

Man dies after a long battle with terminal cancer, he died of covid officially.

Baler
05-27-2020, 10:36 AM
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

Adron
05-27-2020, 10:55 AM
Balar, that article shows motivation to cheat, not evidence of cheating. I agree that somewhere, sometime, somebody in a hospital fudged the cause of death as covid, because when you have millions of chances, statistically it just has gotta happen.
And yes, if somebody jumps off a building and you shoot him as he goes by your window, you can be convicted of murder, even though that guy was destined for sidewalk art. Dying of cancer, but being finished by covid seems bogus. But that's how it also works when you are 90, with iffy organ function, and die of basically anything, too. you have to come up with something. let's not get too cynical!

Baler
05-27-2020, 10:57 AM
let's not get too cynical!

I'll concede to that, guess I was an open book on this one. :o
also who the hell is balar. :p

reznor_
05-27-2020, 11:39 AM
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

My god people are fucking dumb. Of course it's gonna cost more to treat someone when they're undergoing significant trauma.

I don't even know why it's such a big deal anyway, these jackasses complaining are the same ones who don't want universal health care -- you're not paying for it anyway and your medicare deduction isn't going up just because more people are being treated right now. The extra burden is on the patient.

BTW, it's not unique to die of something else while dying of / recovering from cancer. My grandmother died of a brain aneurysm after beating breast cancer.

Kich867
05-27-2020, 12:06 PM
My god people are fucking dumb. Of course it's gonna cost more to treat someone when they're undergoing significant trauma.

I don't even know why it's such a big deal anyway, these jackasses complaining are the same ones who don't want universal health care -- you're not paying for it anyway and your medicare deduction isn't going up just because more people are being treated right now. The extra burden is on the patient.

BTW, it's not unique to die of something else while dying of / recovering from cancer. My grandmother died of a brain aneurysm after beating breast cancer.

I don't think anyone who holds those beliefs would be able to see the irony in being concerned with hospitals doing shady things for money and simultaneously opposing universal healthcare.

reznor_
05-27-2020, 12:31 PM
I don't think anyone who holds those beliefs would be able to see the irony in being concerned with hospitals doing shady things for money and simultaneously opposing universal healthcare.

With a system this big and bloated, there's absolutely reason that hospitals could do shady things. I don't deny that. But widespread "embezzlement"? The "financial conservatives" are always looking to flex that muscle and cut spending to this type of thing, while simultaneously beating their chest to increase the defense budget. Next up: soft war with China because "they done caused the epidemic". (Well, we're already in a soft war but you get the picture, hopefully)

kaizersoze
05-27-2020, 12:35 PM
All of the doctors and scientists in the world are out to get you, they failed with global warming, telling you the earth is a globe when we all know it's flat, and evolution, so now theyre resorting to corona virus. Also birds aren't real.

reznor_
05-27-2020, 12:39 PM
All of the doctors and scientists in the world are out to get you, they failed with global warming, telling you the earth is a globe when we all know it's flat, and evolution, so now theyre resorting to corona virus. Also birds aren't real.

big brain strategies

magnetaress
05-27-2020, 12:55 PM
EQ creator died so da mob could run their krasino into the grownd and ship all the rest of the staff in bodybags to china for organ harvests.

kaev
05-27-2020, 09:34 PM

omg this guy broke the code, he can not be allowed to live, get 'em boys!

Swish
05-27-2020, 11:18 PM
How many Fippy Darkpaws died vs COVID-19 sufferers?

The ratio has to be close.

El-Hefe
05-27-2020, 11:22 PM

WE’RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING PEOPLE! THE ZIONIST REPTOIDS HAVE NO POWER OVER THE PATRIOTS FIGHTING TO SEND THE POOR OUT TO GET HERD IMMUNITY FROM THE VIRUS!!! BILL GATES IS GOING TO BE SORRY HE EVER TRIED TO MICROCHIP ME!!!

Nirgon
05-27-2020, 11:29 PM
See this is the danger of government officials and media routinely lying to people (esp recently). If something serious does happen, they won't believe you anymore.

Sibelia1
05-27-2020, 11:29 PM
Baler, what you did in this thread was rude.

Woke Locc
05-28-2020, 12:06 AM

reznor_
05-28-2020, 01:18 AM