PDA

View Full Version : 38 days 2 hours 55 minutes

nphixion
05-17-2020, 06:51 PM
Thats how long it took to get 3 Aegis of Life
In other words, Grimrot but was bein a little bitch on Green. But the Grim Lot trio (Ohmat/Nonphixion/Rezon) were on some real G shit and conquered this camp. NBD.

Shoutout to the people who accused us of corpsing Decaying Hearts. We hope the good people of South Karana continue to pay tribute to the Decaying Lord with their corpses. It was a pleasure rezzing you and your alt-families.

Also shoutout to the people who saw Live Grimrot being up for 30 seconds and then KS'd claiming it was because he "had a pet up." I mean.. okay? We rotted 30 scythes

Final stats:
Start Date: April 10, 2020
Time elapsed: 38 days 2 hours 55 minutes (914 hours 55 minutes)
3 undead / 279 spawns
first one day 12, second one day 37, third one day 38
(FWIW the first two spawned at night time during the rain
the last one spawned at 11am with no rain)

Can't wait to replace this shield with Hierophant's Cloak

Jeffari
05-17-2020, 06:54 PM
And I thought oot AC was bad

branamil
05-17-2020, 06:57 PM
Imagine if u spent that time doing something useful with your life

Albanwr
05-17-2020, 07:11 PM

Don't be jelly

nphixion
05-17-2020, 07:14 PM
(I can't speak for everyone but I worked, worked out, went for walks, watched netflix with the family, facetimed family.. It was actually pretty normal and easy during the pandemic)

Bardp1999
05-17-2020, 07:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjwLienADFQ

Paint a Self-portrait
Build a House
Spend 40 days of my life camping a pixel monster

fuckshit22
05-17-2020, 07:43 PM
Does paying day laborers an hourly rate to play eq for me count as RMT?

Snortles Chortles
05-17-2020, 07:49 PM
SNORTS EVERQUEST

Vexenu
05-17-2020, 08:23 PM
You see the lengths to which a man will go for +10 WIS?

You ever see a man camp 38 days for +10 CHA?

+25 WIS for Clerics at char creation confirmed best. CHA always playing second fiddle when it comes down to it.

fuckshit22
05-17-2020, 08:44 PM

+25 WIS for Clerics at char creation confirmed best. CHA always playing second fiddle when it comes down to it.

almost fell for this stupid bait. wp.

Fammaden
05-17-2020, 08:45 PM

Debate settled. CHA BTFO.

Nirgon
05-18-2020, 11:57 AM

Zephire
05-18-2020, 06:46 PM
Vracha here... I stopped by the camp a few times to work faction.

Well earned GRATS! you guys! You're fucking soldiers

tankh
05-18-2020, 08:48 PM
Did this on blue in about 30 mins running to paw checking on camp. I really don’t understand the fuss about green

Snortles Chortles
05-18-2020, 09:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CQsxE.gif

Kohedron
05-18-2020, 09:49 PM
Time well spent my man

Vexenu
05-18-2020, 10:45 PM
Elthon Halvandis sat despondent in front of his campfire. "Twenty-six days," the Cleric thought. "It's been twenty-six days since I began my watch for Lord Grimrot, and still no sight of him." The High Elf felt himself slowly going mad. He wondered if the evil Shadowknight would ever appear. He was beginning to lose hope, and it took all his willpower to resolve to stay at least another day. But the comforts of a Qeynosian Inn, a soft bed and a home-cooked meal were calling to him. "If I can just make it through another day," he thought, as he bit into his tasteless iron ration, the likes of which he'd been living off entirely for the past week, having already eaten through all his muffins. This quest had become personal to him. He'd invested so much already. He thought about the Aegis of Life he'd been promised if he could rid the Karanas of the evil Grimrot. The fame and accolades alone would almost be enough, but the additional wisdom the Aegis would provide would prove invaluable on his adventures, substantially increasing his mana pool. And as a Cleric who had always been more charismatic than wise, that would be a blessing indeed.

Just then, Halvandis was startled by the sound of grass crunching beneath a booted heel. Before he could turn a familiar voice cried out a greeting, a voice he recognized immediately as belonging to Arlos Tonlayson, a Human Cleric out of the Temple of Thunder in Qeynos. He and Arlos were acquaintances and friendly rivals who had adventured together in the past. Elthon had always been secretly jealous of Arlos's great wisdom, but had consoled himself with the fact that he was the more charismatic of the two. But on this night he couldn't help but notice that Arlos was positively glowing. As the two talked Elthon felt drawn in by the power of Arlos's abundant charisma, but couldn't understand why. Just then Arlos decided it was time for them to share a bit of ale, and took out a rather crude-looking stein and handed it to Elthon. Immediately upon grasping the stein he felt his charisma increase substantially. "By Tunare, this is a powerful artifact of charisma. From whence did you obtain this magnificent relic? Was it rewarded to you after a long and grueling quest? Or perhaps taken from some ancient dragon's treasure hoard?

"Oh, that thing," Arlos laughed. "I actually found that lodged in the ass crack of an Ogre I killed a few weeks ago. Apparently they make those by the dozen in Oggok, it's all the stupid oafs want to drink from! So anyway, tell me about this wisdom shield you're after. The Innkeep told me you've been out here for weeks now!"

The body of Elthon Halvandis was found hanging from the bridge between North and South Karana three days later by a young ranger. He was cut down and returned to Qeynos, where he was buried. Arlos Tonlayson conducted the funeral and delivered a short sermon, which onlookers praised for its wisdom.

Baler
05-19-2020, 12:46 AM
OP fucked up posting this in RnF, could have built a case for discussion in server chat. Wasted opportunity to weird flex elf addiction.

Evets
05-19-2020, 09:20 AM
Holy shit! That is waaaay too long for this camp...

Xulia
05-19-2020, 09:38 AM
Spent 30 days camping Droga for a Stone Key for Greenmist, went through a whole crate of socks

Fammaden
05-19-2020, 09:52 AM
Pained soul and the rest of VP key mobs should make for some fun threads around here if the population stays high for Kunark. Shit even just hunter/forager is going to be a total shit show. Will there be lines out the door to kill Xalgoz? Good times ahead for green community.

kjs86z
05-19-2020, 11:22 AM
Time well spent my man

Waedawen
05-21-2020, 06:29 PM
bro it's a +10 wis back slot

LOL

Zephire
05-21-2020, 11:58 PM

LOL

With 12ac and +25 disease resist.

branamil
05-22-2020, 02:21 AM
Dad? Why did you miss my 11th birthday?

I had to get +25 disease resistance for an elf's shawl, kid. You'll understand when you're older.

Jibartik
05-23-2020, 01:23 AM
Tunare bless you OP thank you for that data! Love that stuff!

Jibartik
05-23-2020, 01:24 AM

LOL

BIS on rallos zek RIP