PDA

View Full Version : Green and Teal Merge MISTAKE

jespin18
05-16-2020, 02:04 AM
It's friday night, and my lvl 30 friend and I cannot find a camp anywhere... we spent the night looking for a decent camp. I'm sure others feel this way, merging the servers this soon was a dreadful mistake. Merge would have been a good idea with kunark, at least after paineel/hole... much too soon. Considering another hobby now.

cornisthebest
05-16-2020, 11:38 AM
"can't find anywhere to camp" where did you try? i'd love to hear it

Pint
05-16-2020, 11:45 AM
this is not the emu you were looking for

sydbarrett25
05-16-2020, 11:49 AM
I an sure Blue would have resolved this. And No I am not trying to get more Blue players, love it the way it is.

Snortles Chortles
05-16-2020, 11:55 AM
take the flight path to a different zone

cd288
05-16-2020, 12:05 PM
"can't find anywhere to camp" where did you try? i'd love to hear it

Lol yup. I’m guessing we’ll get a list of the most popular camps in the game. “Omg we couldn’t farm this valuable item whenever we want the merge was a mistake” “omg we can’t camp this really popular XP spot the merge was a mistake”

kjs86z
05-16-2020, 12:10 PM
consider blue

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 12:18 PM
this generation woulda lost dubya dubya two

Thugnuts
05-16-2020, 05:13 PM
this generation woulda lost dubya dubya two

I wish! We'd be colonizing other planets right now instead of facing terminal demographic and economic decline, most likely culiminating in a Soviet style collapse of the USA by 2050, leading to the the fragmentation of Western civilization into various Islamic and Chinese vassal states.

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 05:15 PM
delete all ur accounts and characters in protest

Kohedron
05-16-2020, 05:47 PM
OP: "Please give me instancing. I don't like sharing :(:(:(:(:(:("

goldlush
05-16-2020, 08:07 PM
It's friday night, and my lvl 30 friend and I cannot find a camp anywhere... we spent the night looking for a decent camp. I'm sure others feel this way, merging the servers this soon was a dreadful mistake. Merge would have been a good idea with kunark, at least after paineel/hole... much too soon. Considering another hobby now.

There was nothing wrong with having two servers with about 6-700 population now with merge it's 13-1600 a day off people just sitting there fighting over crappy camps there's no advancement for anyone

Kaellaven
05-16-2020, 08:56 PM
Early days of Fennin Ro there were 2k plus peeps. 1k and change would have been a dream. We walked to Freeport uphill both ways thru 12 feet of snow!

DMN
05-16-2020, 09:40 PM
if only they nuked teal from orbit we wouldn't have this problem!

https://i.imgur.com/o8edtTg.gif

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 10:00 PM
I wish! We'd be colonizing other planets right now instead of facing terminal demographic and economic decline, most likely culiminating in a Soviet style collapse of the USA by 2050, leading to the the fragmentation of Western civilization into various Islamic and Chinese vassal states.

I'm just saying some people's "mental health" can't handle a "competitive pve scene" let alone seeing their buddies sawed in half by machine gun fire or having to play "mix and match body parts to send home"

Sack up

GnomeLuvr
05-16-2020, 10:31 PM
Early days of Fennin Ro there were 2k plus peeps. 1k and change would have been a dream. We walked to Freeport uphill both ways thru 12 feet of snow!

Ahh... good ol’ Fennin Ro. 😃

We not only had 12 feet of snow in Freeport, but 2 zones away it was 132°! It was so hot, the fish wouldn’t bite! (I’ve since learned that fishing as to be trained.). I still don’t understand how Oasis didn’t smell like crocodiles being roasted alive.

You kids don’t know how good you got it! Fennin Ro would have had you all growing up tough!

ClephNote
05-18-2020, 08:10 PM
Who were you Fennin Ro pals??

Kich867
05-18-2020, 08:29 PM

Dude I'm playing a solo dwarf warrior on green and I basically non stop kill shit for exp, how is it even possible you cannot find a camp.

ChooChoo Train
05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
Bc he searches the most popular and desirable camps which obviously are contested

cd288
05-18-2020, 10:39 PM
Bc he searches the most popular and desirable camps which obviously are contested

This. It's kind of funny. If you look at most of the people in the other threads in the discussion forum asking for a split, eventually they will mention super popular camps and dungeons being too occupied. Shit there's even one guy who brought a full static group to non-instanced classic EQ and is upset that he and his full group can't just roll in and camp popular spots like frenzy, etc.

Evets
05-19-2020, 09:24 AM
The new round of progression servers are coming on the 27th or something like that.

Dolalin
05-19-2020, 09:35 AM
Who were you Fennin Ro pals??

I was Nwedar, a wood elf druid in Regeneration X, guild leader was Noteef, we raided in Fear with a few alliances that I completely forget.

OuterChimp
05-19-2020, 10:33 AM
Lissen here now! Back in mah day....

magnetaress
05-19-2020, 10:37 AM
go do gnolls in EK the loot is excellent for lvl 10-20

magnetaress
05-19-2020, 10:38 AM
imo the problem with green is entitlement, people can't handle adversity like they use to back in muh day

magnetaress
05-19-2020, 10:38 AM
*busts out straight razor* *lathers up face*

Evets
05-19-2020, 12:38 PM
I blame WoW

drackgon
05-19-2020, 12:45 PM
imo the problem with green is entitlement, people can't handle adversity like they use to back in muh day

Bc their 20 years older, seriously stuff like this makes me laugh. Some people clearly never grew up, and still live with parents in basement.
EQ classic is still great, still challenging. Me personally I love it. But doesn't mean having 2 servers with less players isn't still going to be challenging. You what 10 guilds on UN. With 5? of those being able to raid and steal stuff.

How many lvl 46-50s are there farming the what 6 lvl 40+zones?
How many 46-50s farming lowbie/mid lvl camps Ie idols/Reapers/Sol Ro class gear/HBC/dwarven work boots/DF belts.

Answer almost all.. Its a trickle down effect. I cant get the super items, so I move down to stuff thats open, and so forth. All it does it pack zones with people farming same stuff. While denying those trying to xp or get items.

A real classic server. Would of had every item drop from differnet mobs, so people would had to relearn the game. Not rely on wiki.

Until then why not allow 2 servers.. Heck they allow red still and its dead and worthless. If anything shut down red, and bring back teal.

Evets
05-19-2020, 01:17 PM
Have to admit it would be cool if a server did a classic approach but repopulated dungeons with different mobs like move froglocs to paw and kobolds to guk and moving what drops to different places/mobs.

Nirgon
05-19-2020, 01:26 PM
Have to admit it would be cool if a server did a classic approach but repopulated dungeons with different mobs like move froglocs to paw and kobolds to guk and moving what drops to different places/mobs.

Yeahlight was going to do that, and of course we turned on him

cd288
05-19-2020, 01:38 PM
Bc their 20 years older, seriously stuff like this makes me laugh. Some people clearly never grew up, and still live with parents in basement.
EQ classic is still great, still challenging. Me personally I love it. But doesn't mean having 2 servers with less players isn't still going to be challenging. You what 10 guilds on UN. With 5? of those being able to raid and steal stuff.

How many lvl 46-50s are there farming the what 6 lvl 40+zones?
How many 46-50s farming lowbie/mid lvl camps Ie idols/Reapers/Sol Ro class gear/HBC/dwarven work boots/DF belts.

Answer almost all.. Its a trickle down effect. I cant get the super items, so I move down to stuff thats open, and so forth. All it does it pack zones with people farming same stuff. While denying those trying to xp or get items.

A real classic server. Would of had every item drop from differnet mobs, so people would had to relearn the game. Not rely on wiki.

Until then why not allow 2 servers.. Heck they allow red still and its dead and worthless. If anything shut down red, and bring back teal.

People still crying about Teal even after a staff member said it's not going to happen...:confused:

drackgon
05-19-2020, 01:57 PM
He did say that. But he also said that mainly closing down teal was bc lack of Gms.. Like we've said. They just got 2 more.. :)

Sibelia1
05-19-2020, 03:22 PM
didn't read thread, but as my sig indicated for some time, I agree that merging these servers was SUPER SILLY.

drackgon
05-19-2020, 04:07 PM
It was. Sadly if you go back on forums the month leading up to it. It was like same 6 people making nonstop post/threads asking for it 2 be merged(same peeps who is ultra against another split). They just want 2 protect their camps, and get the most PP out of items. Nothing else, only economy is what drives them to want 2 keep 1 server. Because having two wouldn't effect them any other way. Green is far from classic, so worrying that it isn't classic unless its at 2k people is wrong way of thinking.

cd288
05-19-2020, 08:40 PM
It was. Sadly if you go back on forums the month leading up to it. It was like same 6 people making nonstop post/threads asking for it 2 be merged(same peeps who is ultra against another split). They just want 2 protect their camps, and get the most PP out of items. Nothing else, only economy is what drives them to want 2 keep 1 server. Because having two wouldn't effect them any other way. Green is far from classic, so worrying that it isn't classic unless its at 2k people is wrong way of thinking.

It's principle. Classic EQ is not an instanced or pick zone game. In essence by demanding a new server you are asking for pick zones. If you want that, play the TLPs. Otherwise take the carebear modern MMO attitude outta here lol

drackgon
05-19-2020, 09:27 PM
lol zherot intersting. Btw cd288 green isnt classic go somewhere else:). Your playing a modded progression server on cable connection, and you like 95% others using voice software.. Your classic eq isnt here.

A second server is tech a 2nd instance.. but who cares of dbl loot for items that get replace moment kunark hits then again in vel.. List is gone and over so Ms cant be farmed 2x anymore..

Trolls are trolls <3

DMN
05-19-2020, 09:41 PM
I love how hurt you were because of my comment, I hope those money transactions you are doing are going well.

Wasn't it like a moth ago and you were some newb who couldn't even play a necro? Now you got inside info on the admins and some major guilds.

https://imgur.com/XJqhBoY

gundumbwing
05-19-2020, 10:02 PM
I could play Necro it was just that I didn't liked being killed out of nowhere, I wasn't accustomed to the idea that I was playing a hated character on the game, it is understandable because I never played a mmorpg that did this.

Invis spells are hard to use. I understand why you couldn't play a necro.

drackgon
05-19-2020, 10:44 PM
I love how hurt you were because of my comment, I hope those money transactions you are doing are going well.

lol i said interesting wasn't hurt at all. Just havnt heard about that:)

Evets
05-21-2020, 04:16 PM
It wouldn't count as an instance if there was never a merge of the servers. The whole reason teal was kinda sorta an instance imho.

rayeatts
05-24-2020, 09:01 PM
man, here lately everything I have wanted to do has been camped. Before I preferred high population. Now, I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be more fun to play or an under populated server, like say 300 people on average.

I wonder how that would affect end game? It would be cool if there were only a few raid worthy players and putting together solid raiding guilds was a challenge.

cd288
05-24-2020, 09:17 PM
man, here lately everything I have wanted to do has been camped. Before I preferred high population. Now, I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be more fun to play or an under populated server, like say 300 people on average.

I wonder how that would affect end game? It would be cool if there were only a few raid worthy players and putting together solid raiding guilds was a challenge.

Wut

rayeatts
05-24-2020, 09:25 PM
Wut

haha, am I sounding crazy? I wouldnt doubt it.

Kohedron
05-24-2020, 10:57 PM

Lmao.

You all actually just want to not wait at all for anything. AKA, instancing.

Just straight up ask for instancing if you're gonna make it that obvious.

LHK
05-25-2020, 09:00 AM
EQ is huge. Even in classic. You can find stuff to kill if you're creative. Never had anyone contest me for Deep Water Goblins in Lake Rathe. Never see any other players on Live Side of Guk. Nobody even groups in Guk it seems. Sol B You can easily find mobs. The only problem levels I personally experienced were around 21-24, lots of stuff greens out and blues were a bit harder to find. Other than that, have had no problem leveling even during prime time soloing / duoing up into our 40's as a war/sham.

It sounds to me like people don't understand that Everquest is a competitive PvE game. Nobody hands you anything for free - the game doesn't even do that. You have to work for it. You have to work for your XP, for your camps, for your items. You have to explore and find things off the beaten path when the beaten path is overcrowded / not working for you. There are options. If you want to be higher level in Classic, it's competitive and takes a lot of work. As time goes on, the "prestige" of being leveled and geared is worth less, as it gets easier to do.

jerryR
05-25-2020, 10:09 AM
A lot of complainers just want to level 1-50 following whatever guide they have without having to think for themselves. Burnouts that will quit before level 40 from working themselves up when they can't get the exact spot they want everytime competing with people using the exact same guide they are lol

Mblake81
05-25-2020, 11:01 AM
A lot of complainers just want to level 1-50 following whatever guide they have without having to think for themselves. Burnouts that will quit before level 40 from working themselves up when they can't get the exact spot they want everytime competing with people using the exact same guide they are lol

A wiki guide could be made to address that. A guide for the guide.

GardylooGubbins
05-25-2020, 12:37 PM
I guess this is an issue primarily for the higher levels. I'm relatively low, and while some camps have been full, I'm still able to find mobs to kill.

Also, wasn't it like this back in the day as well? I can remember going into a zone, asking for a camp check and everything was always camped. Just got my name on a list and killed random stuff while waiting.

Mblake81
05-25-2020, 12:47 PM
I guess this is an issue primarily for the higher levels. I'm relatively low, and while some camps have been full, I'm still able to find mobs to kill.

Also, wasn't it like this back in the day as well? I can remember going into a zone, asking for a camp check and everything was always camped. Just got my name on a list and killed random stuff while waiting.

By the time I joined original era in early 2000 most, if not all, the camps were settled. Yes, it was like this back in the day. I recall an 8 hour wait to get into the Frenzy camp on a day off work.

The thing is I didn't expect to get anything. I tried, mostly failed. Was disappointed but didn't log on to the EQ forums to bitch at the developers. That was the game. Everyone wants the really nice items.

Part of it also was there wasn't a whole lot of information put down in a single place for new players like me. I relied on word of mouth, my friends who also heard about something or being in a group and being shown something. Sure, there were some guides for things but you had to go searching for them with no direction of where..

That was something entirely unique to EQ in my experience, having to find things scattered around the web. The game designers didn't do that, it wasn't approved by committee with an in game quest log with glowing arrow to save me from frustration and tossing the console controller through the living room TV in a fit of juvenile rage.

Coming from PS1 games to this was something of a shock for me. Typically everything is laid out for you and everything about the game is inside the game.

Mblake81
05-25-2020, 12:58 PM
double post rant.

Years ago I was on an MMO board and talking with the guys there, the topic was like "Good MMORPG design" so I came in and brought up features about original EQ. Got into a mild argument with one guy because the ideas I had were stupid and contrary to what is considered good design.

There was also this thing he had.. something he said I still remember. "If I pay money for a game then I deserve to see all of it and get the best items". Not making that up, its stuck with me to this day as its contrary to what I consider good design.

There was never a point in the original-velious era, while I was buying the games and paying the monthly sub fee, that I ever thought "I deserve everything this game has because I pay for it".. it just never occurred to me in such a manner.

Paying to play the game, the game is the game but wasn't paying to win. Sorry that ever game later became MMORPG-like.

Castle2.0
05-25-2020, 01:25 PM
Tried soloing in Sol Ro Temple a bit. Possible, but painfully slow and bad exp.

Would love to see some exp guides by the people saying "just be creative" who haven't shown much of their own creativity ;)

I'm gonna hit up Akanon soon.

I enjoy going to the out-of-the-way places or killing things people don't often kill for exp. What I have found so far is, if it wasn't designed for exp, it's usually terrible exp (by a factor of 3-5+ from "normal" exp.)

Mblake81
05-25-2020, 01:53 PM
Well the wiki guide also points you to the best places, which we didn't know back in the day.

When was the last time you seen players in EC looking for group members to camp nektulos guards? it did happen back in the day.

gundumbwing
05-25-2020, 06:16 PM
Tried soloing in Sol Ro Temple a bit. Possible, but painfully slow and bad exp.

Would love to see some exp guides by the people saying "just be creative" who haven't shown much of their own creativity ;)

I'm gonna hit up Akanon soon.

I enjoy going to the out-of-the-way places or killing things people don't often kill for exp. What I have found so far is, if it wasn't designed for exp, it's usually terrible exp (by a factor of 3-5+ from "normal" exp.)

This.

Almost Every "out of the way" areas for exping is typically twice as slow at least, even after the exp increases to underused areas ; unless you are a specific class using specific niche spells in a specific area while being a specific level for that camp.

GardylooGubbins
05-25-2020, 06:25 PM
This.

Almost Every "out of the way" areas for exping is typically twice as slow at least, even after the exp increases to underused areas ; unless you are a specific class using specific niche spells in a specific area while being a specific level for that camp.

So, help me out here, because I'm seeing a lot of complaints about stuff on the forums that may be passing over my head as a newer/returning player. But is the complaint that the "fast" exp camps are usually full, and so players are having to resort to killing random/wandering mobs etc. and the exp from that is slower and so leveling is slower?

Because that was about half of my experience back in the day on the live game.

gundumbwing
05-25-2020, 07:08 PM
So, help me out here, because I'm seeing a lot of complaints about stuff on the forums that may be passing over my head as a newer/returning player. But is the complaint that the "fast" exp camps are usually full, and so players are having to resort to killing random/wandering mobs etc. and the exp from that is slower and so leveling is slower?

In my experience on leveling in green it's not as simple as the "fast" exp camps are full, they are typically completely locked down by groups and its just pure luck to be a relevant class/level to be invited to that group at whatever random time someone leaves, even at 4am server time. That's actually perfectly fine, everyone wants that's sexy group and great exp.

But then you got to a secondary, semi decent camp with decent exp and it's locked down by a solo, or duo that refuse to invite you because it's only a semi decent exp camp and they want to maximise exp gain. Again, sure kinda lame but it makes sense. Move on.

You go to a 3rd semi decent camp and get declined by the solo or duo there. You go to a 4th semi decent camp and meet the same resistance.

You've now been online for 2-4 hours accomplishing nothing but using EQ as a chatroom with guildies and friend in /tell trying to find a great or even decent exp spot and say fuck it. Imma go to where no one goes, afterall so many people screech like parrots on the forum about it being viable. You go there and mobs are roaming all over. Yellows whites and blues galore. Fuck yea! This is where I can play the game and enjoy it.

An excited hour later of constantly killing mobs you notice you only made half a yellow bubble because the exp is so god awful and you realize that's why the zone is empty to begin with.

Then at hour 5-6 of accomplishing pretty much nothing besides being better at dominating Mavis Beacon via chatrooming EQ you log off because you have work soon.

cd288
05-25-2020, 09:21 PM

Exactly. People got used to modern MMO pace and forgot about the grind. Then they come to classic EQ and get upset when they can’t get the fastest EXP possible. Essentially a lot of people have realized they don’t actually like classic EQ now that they have seen the alternatives.

kaizersoze
05-27-2020, 12:05 PM
Exactly. People got used to modern MMO pace and forgot about the grind. Then they come to classic EQ and get upset when they can’t get the fastest EXP possible. Essentially a lot of people have realized they don’t actually like classic EQ now that they have seen the alternatives.

muh spreadsheets :(

drackgon
05-27-2020, 12:42 PM
Think Gundumwing said it, best.
But again blame the Wiki, and non dial up connection. The game was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy different back with our rose color glasses on.
Back in day it was an adventure you would spend your whole night just looking around. XP was just a side thing. Exploring a zone you never been too, jsut to run into a group of close level, grouping with them and exploring..

p99 isnt about exploring anymore sadly. Though there is some are chance, but 90% of it is the grind.

Kohedron
05-27-2020, 01:07 PM
In my experience on leveling in green it's not as simple as the "fast" exp camps are full, they are typically completely locked down by groups and its just pure luck to be a relevant class/level to be invited to that group at whatever random time someone leaves, even at 4am server time. That's actually perfectly fine, everyone wants that's sexy group and great exp.

But then you got to a secondary, semi decent camp with decent exp and it's locked down by a solo, or duo that refuse to invite you because it's only a semi decent exp camp and they want to maximise exp gain. Again, sure kinda lame but it makes sense. Move on.

You go to a 3rd semi decent camp and get declined by the solo or duo there. You go to a 4th semi decent camp and meet the same resistance.

You've now been online for 2-4 hours accomplishing nothing but using EQ as a chatroom with guildies and friend in /tell trying to find a great or even decent exp spot and say fuck it. Imma go to where no one goes, afterall so many people screech like parrots on the forum about it being viable. You go there and mobs are roaming all over. Yellows whites and blues galore. Fuck yea! This is where I can play the game and enjoy it.

An excited hour later of constantly killing mobs you notice you only made half a yellow bubble because the exp is so god awful and you realize that's why the zone is empty to begin with.

Then at hour 5-6 of accomplishing pretty much nothing besides being better at dominating Mavis Beacon via chatrooming EQ you log off because you have work soon.

Sounds like you're a big fan of instancing, you just don't know it yet.

cd288
05-27-2020, 01:16 PM
Sounds like you're a big fan of instancing, you just don't know it yet.

Honestly I would be down with a larger bonus for having a full group (or larger group). That would basically eliminate the issue of duos or solos not wanting to add more people and create a lot more opportunity for everyone to be getting XP.

Gwaihir
05-27-2020, 02:14 PM
Honestly I would be down with a larger bonus for having a full group (or larger group). That would basically eliminate the issue of duos or solos not wanting to add more people and create a lot more opportunity for everyone to be getting XP.

The bonus would have to be exploitatively large considering the litigiousness of camp radius in the P99 playersphere.

Dumbasses expect you to remain upstairs only, when camping Scryer with a full group in Uguk; an average group level 19 can clear all of scryer upstairs, downstairs and all the way to the ladder room near shrooms.

24 spawns approximately; yet when a group actually attempts to undertake the spawn count they are capable of locking down, it's off met with some litigious idiot sitting in the middle of the pull path with a duo, throwing up fraps and getting people suspended for pulling "their mobs".

The GM-enforced rules, literally favor a solo-duo playstyle.

cd288
05-27-2020, 05:48 PM
The bonus would have to be exploitatively large considering the litigiousness of camp radius in the P99 playersphere.

Dumbasses expect you to remain upstairs only, when camping Scryer with a full group in Uguk; an average group level 19 can clear all of scryer upstairs, downstairs and all the way to the ladder room near shrooms.

24 spawns approximately; yet when a group actually attempts to undertake the spawn count they are capable of locking down, it's off met with some litigious idiot sitting in the middle of the pull path with a duo, throwing up fraps and getting people suspended for pulling "their mobs".

The GM-enforced rules, literally favor a solo-duo playstyle.

I disagree that it’s GM enforced rules because I never run into this issue on Blue (or if I have it’s been so incredibly infrequent that I can’t even remember one time where it happened). It’s more of a Green issue due to the EXP penalties IMO. If I’ve got a Monk and a Shaman, why am I gonna take that SK that wants to join. Or why would I take another Monk with a 20% penalty? I think once we hit the point where those penalties go away you will see way less of people refusing to allow more people into the group.

Evets
05-28-2020, 09:48 AM
I thought full group exp bonus was classic and significant .. or am I thinking of another game like daoc?

Dural_Levant
05-28-2020, 09:56 AM
ok so the last time I played EQ was back in 2001. Only been playing on p99 for a few weeks. So I am surprised to learn that there is an XP penalty for group? I mean this seems counter-intuitive. What is the rationale for it?

Videri
05-28-2020, 10:25 AM
ok so the last time I played EQ was back in 2001. Only been playing on p99 for a few weeks. So I am surprised to learn that there is an XP penalty for group? I mean this seems counter-intuitive. What is the rationale for it?

There is actually a group exp bonus. It's very small.

The exp penalty they're talking about is the fact that hybrid and large-race exp penalties actually affect the entire group. When you invite a character with a 40% additional exp requirement, you get a small percentage less exp per kill because that character eats more exp. The same thing happens if you invite a character higher level than you.

The full info is here on the wiki: http://wiki.project1999.com/Experience

What it comes down to is "Group with people who have similar xp totals to you." Or just from a well-rounded group that can kill NPCs and don't worry about the exp totals.

Snortles Chortles
05-28-2020, 10:55 AM
why is a two headed potato your avatar

Blingy
05-28-2020, 11:18 AM
I thought full group exp bonus was classic and significant .. or am I thinking of another game like daoc?

On live the xp bonus is significant; here it maxes out around 10% iirc with a full group.

Kaellaven
05-28-2020, 01:41 PM
I think it’s because the characters name is Potatus.

cd288
05-28-2020, 01:42 PM
On live the xp bonus is significant; here it maxes out around 10% iirc with a full group.

Yup. I think that's about the right number. Just bump up the bonus for each additional group member and everyone will have more motivation to take people on. And then you could decrease the bonus when the class penalties fall away.

Jimjam
05-28-2020, 01:52 PM
Remember, you're grouping for networking opportunities, and to promote synergy between classes.

A group's performance should be greater than what the sum performance of it's individual parts would have been.

Swish
05-28-2020, 05:33 PM
I have a feeling they'll do something for Kunark launch.