PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Flame does not endorse politics

Ladylag
05-13-2020, 09:28 PM
So there is this guild, sacred flame, and if you don't love trump, you won't love them.

https://imgur.com/XcE3L1T

Swish
05-13-2020, 09:30 PM
So there is this guild, sacred flame, and if you don't love trump, you won't love them.

https://i.imgur.com/XcE3L1T.png

Saving a few clicks.

DMN
05-13-2020, 09:37 PM

Daaaayum. You got yo your bitch ass owned?

Ladylag
05-13-2020, 09:46 PM
Daaaayum. You got yo your bitch ass owned?

I guess? I said they were political. They denied it, pasted trump copypasta, and put me on ignore. Is that how you own someone? Seems pretty low effort to me.

Ripqozko
05-13-2020, 09:47 PM
damn he roasted you, this isnt gonna go well for the OP

Nirgon
05-13-2020, 09:55 PM
My wife's boyfriend says I can't join this guild

Ashenden
05-13-2020, 09:57 PM
FAMILY (that one uncle)

Dolalin
05-14-2020, 12:57 AM
My wife's boyfriend says I can't join this guild

Spotted the /r/wallstreetbets autist

Nuggie
05-14-2020, 01:08 AM
0/5 stars

Dolalin
05-14-2020, 01:31 AM
Trump has zero appeal outside of a culture war scenario. The problem isn't Trump, it's the stupid culture war.

NegaStoat
05-14-2020, 01:33 AM
Usually it's common sense to never join a guild in a game that does blind invites or advertisements. The good guilds (even the smaller ones) let their reputation do the work for them.

Phaezed-Reality
05-14-2020, 01:55 AM
i think its common sense TO join this guild, obviously they are men about it.

snowflake guilds suck so much.

Mead
05-14-2020, 02:25 AM
I'm a little concerned Glynda is so familiar with the national suicide prevention lifeline number

Skarne
05-14-2020, 02:49 AM
Politics have no place in Norrath.

gherron
05-14-2020, 03:54 AM
Wow I loled hard at this. Mainly because this whole time I thought scared Phoenix was primarily a Chinese guild

Octopath
05-14-2020, 04:51 AM
This is great. I will be contacting the sacred flame in game to join this Trump train you speak of OP.

gherron
05-14-2020, 06:21 AM
This is great. I will be contacting the sacred flame in game to join this Trump train you speak of OP.

Wow it's like free advertising for this guild! Frankly, I'm not sure why anyone would care that such a guild exists (because they don't seem to be breaking any of the server rules).

Don't we have like some LGBTQ-friendly guild on the server? This guild is pretty much the same idea.

solleks
05-14-2020, 07:19 AM
Politics have no place

Fammaden
05-14-2020, 07:25 AM
Yeah, hearing that line about being a big guild on a live server should be a major red flag without finding out about their politics.

kjs86z
05-14-2020, 07:56 AM

hahahaha

stonks only go up

money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

jolanar
05-14-2020, 08:14 AM
Trump has zero appeal outside of a culture war scenario. The problem isn't Trump, it's the stupid culture war.

Democrats have put up two of the worst candidates in the history of bad candidates. Their platform revolves around nothing except "Trump bad" and gun grabbing. Trump's a fuckin clown but he's still a better candidate than Biden. I don't see any way Biden wins this year.

All that being said, fuck real world politics in Norrath.

Phaezed-Reality
05-14-2020, 08:39 AM
hahahaha

stonks only go up

money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

we got them tendies.

zula
05-14-2020, 08:44 AM
*Says a bunch of shit about real world politics*

All that being said, fuck real world politics in Norrath.

Kohedron
05-14-2020, 08:57 AM
your own fault, you shouldn't be surprised Green is filled with nosepicking holier than thou patting-themselves-on-the-back keyboard warriors

Domo
05-14-2020, 08:57 AM
Trump's a fuckin clown but he's still a better candidate than Biden.

why this? you can DM me. Just curious why you think that, because from my PoV an empty chair would be a better President than Trump

jolanar
05-14-2020, 09:16 AM
Poop coming out of mouth

This ain't Norrath homie.

cd288
05-14-2020, 09:26 AM

Saving a few clicks.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/JJCsO

deezy
05-14-2020, 09:45 AM
don't worry op, i'll avenge you. after i get a nap in though.

DMN
05-14-2020, 09:47 AM
why this? you can DM me. Just curious why you think that, because from my PoV an empty chair would be a better President than Trump

Second amendment? Supreme court appointments? The only president who dares tell the truth about china's constant bullshit/conartistry? Checks on third world immigration to a country where there is already burgeoning economic inequalities with an ever increasing underclass? Pro american instead of pro globalist foreign trade?

Trump may be a narcissistic, ill tempered lout but he still has most of the important shit right.

KansasComrade
05-14-2020, 10:01 AM
Second amendment? Supreme court appointments? The only president who dares tell the truth about china's constant bullshit/conartistry? Checks on third world immigration to a country where there is already burgeoning economic inequalities with an ever increasing underclass? Pro american instead of pro globalist foreign trade?

Trump may be a narcissistic, ill tempered lout but he still has most of the important shit right.

Yeah, look at how the underclass is BOOMING under Trump now.

Ashenden
05-14-2020, 10:03 AM
Sending someone a taunting message and then ignoring them immediately after seems kinda snowflakey to me tbh.

DMN
05-14-2020, 10:05 AM
Yeah, look at how the underclass is BOOMING under Trump now.

Thanks to China's bullshit and lies.

deezy
05-14-2020, 10:15 AM
thanks for bringing politics to norrath, op.

gherron
05-14-2020, 10:17 AM
The only president who dares tell the truth about china's constant bullshit/conartistry? Checks on third world immigration to a country where there is already burgeoning economic inequalities with an ever increasing underclass? Pro american instead of pro globalist foreign trade?

What exactly is being done about the US inequalities? Also am I incorrect in thinking that "pro globalist foreign trade" is primarily referring to China? If so, China doesn't seem threatened by Trump at all. In fact they seem to be gaining more influence globally even with the coronavirus going on.

Kich867
05-14-2020, 10:32 AM

I suppose this is the basic gap in why I am not interested in Trump--I respect that those issues are concerns of yours, but at a high level they just aren't for me or are issues that I don't align with.

I see the consequences of those things as net-negatives and putting America further behind the rest of the world and I struggle to see how he is pro-America. Or maybe it's just that there's a difference between pro-America and being pro-Americans.

Evets
05-14-2020, 10:34 AM
HAHAHA Snowflake OWNAGE! Where do I sign up I wanna PL these guys

DMN
05-14-2020, 10:34 AM
What exactly is being done about the US inequalities? Also am I incorrect in thinking that "pro globalist foreign trade" is primarily referring to China? If so, China doesn't seem threatened by Trump at all. In fact they seem to be gaining more influence globally even with the coronavirus going on.

Before China flu, working class people saw the first real gains in earnings in decades.
And no, globalism is not specific to China at all. And how exactly are you measuring china's "trump threat level" or global influence for that matter, other than pulling that shit out of your ass. I'm sure they are much more concerned about trump than bootlicker biden. They also have quite obviously lost a lot of political capital in any country hit by their kung-flu dumb fuckery. Sounds to me like you are just making shit up because you have nothing else to say.

Woke Locc
05-14-2020, 10:37 AM
It's not feasible(or good) to moderate guild chats but the suicide comment is out of line.

Evets
05-14-2020, 10:40 AM
It's not often I agree with DMN but this time he's mostly right.

I have an idea for when the china flu is over and the world is in economic surrender to china thanks to their bio economic warfare: ALL GLOBAL CHINESE DEBT ELIMINATED!

seratt
05-14-2020, 10:45 AM
Who are the officers for Sacred Flame? Hit me up, would love to join.

Serattz

fadetree
05-14-2020, 11:20 AM
^
Trump aint helping, though. He should put the twitter down.

CreamyCowboy
05-14-2020, 11:23 AM

Telling the truth about china and immigration and gun rights are the most important shit? Lol.

Mblake81
05-14-2020, 11:29 AM
Telling the truth about china and immigration and gun rights are the most important shit? Lol.

Most of the..

Most.

Difference in use and meaning for non native english speakers.

BlackBellamy
05-14-2020, 11:30 AM

Your PoV is being informed by liars. You consume their opinions masked as "reporting" because you live in a high-trust society that values conformity and obedience (i.e. most modern nations) and you could not imagine an entire industry that has built up trust, reliability and accuracy over decades and decades suddenly pivoting towards distribution of propaganda.

I work in media and advertising so I will explain because I've watched it happen. At some time in the recent past media organizations figured that news could be monetized, and monetized hard. It used to be that news was a loss leader. It was a status thing; executives received awards and everyone was so impressed with Murrow and Cronkite. But news never made money because no one wanted to pay top dollar to have their box of Corn Flakes be shown after graphic images of a murder victim. Enter cable news. Two things happened. One is that media companies found that it was way more profitable to market to partisans instead of the general audience. The general audience comes and goes, they tune in for the big stories and tune out otherwise. But the partisans can be milked. They're passionate and will watch all day. The second thing that happened is that media companies learned they could just lie. Like literally just make stuff up with almost no consequences. During the past several decades US courts have established that public figures basically can't sue you for lying about them. I mean yeah there's some exceptions, but when this happens it's so rare it becomes news itself (See The Hulkster vs Gawker). You have to show it was done intentionally and with malice and that's almost impossible to prove because oops we made an error.

You would think this only affects hyper-partisan sources like FOX or MSNBC but you would be terribly wrong. The media world is small; people know each other and they move around and they take their habits and expectations and ethics with them. It's everywhere now.

You are being lied to and manipulated, and the worst thing is that it's not being done for a higher purpose, it's literally just for the money. We have data scientists who we easily pay six figures who do nothing but provide us with marketing segmentation. We know everything about you including the Pavlovian response to whatever outrage we generate. Do you know that people who are angry respond very well to certain type of advertising? We know because data tells us so. We can publish a story with some angry headline about how Obama is going to rape you and we can guarantee a higher click-through on the ads on that page vs. some tame story about the next caucus date in Iowa.

I know everything I wrote above is 100% true because as a result of these lies and manipulation, there are still a great great many people on earth who say ridiculous things like "an empty chair would be a better President than Trump" or "I'm going to vote for Biden", when it's apparent the man is suffering from dementia and has absolutely no internal energy and cannot excite anyone about anything (also zero executive experience, no management skills, zero leadership ability, and well...no plan).

President Trump has killed less US servicemen than any other president in my lifetime. He has presided over the greatest economy in my life as well. He has correctly identified China as the greatest threat to world unity and cooperation. He works longer hours than any other president. No one since Reagan has so connected with the American people. No one can match his energy. He has survived relentless attacks unlike any other executive in recent history and has weathered them all. Regardless of whether you think Trump should be grabbing your wife by the pussy, these claims are indisputable. Still you prefer an empty chair.

Do you think Americans are stupid? Do you think the nation that invented nuclear power and landed on the moon and mars six hundred times and sent a convertible on a galactic voyage and leads the earth in innovation and technology suddenly turned into a nation of dolts who elected the most corrupt and evil and lazy and stupid man to lead the country?

Do you really think that is even remotely possible? I suggest you're being lied to. I mean I know you're being lied to, I guess what I'm suggesting is you have a habit of believing stuff. You should stop that.

Mblake81
05-14-2020, 11:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/n7Z9Tc5.gif

CreamyCowboy
05-14-2020, 11:41 AM
Most of the..

Most.

Difference in use and meaning for non native english speakers.

As if it matters .. so "most of the" to him would pretty much mean the most important or else he wouldn't list them. Why list "most of the" without listing "the most"? Because this president isn't capable of even considering "the most" or even know what they would be.

Halox
05-14-2020, 11:44 AM
The last tell was fire!

Mblake81
05-14-2020, 11:49 AM
As if it matters ..

It changes the argument from "most important things" to "What you think is the most important things"

so "most of the" to him would pretty much mean the most important or else he wouldn't list them. Why list "most of the" without listing "the most"? Because this president isn't capable of even considering "the most" or even know what they would be.

Such as, CreamyCowboy?

CreamyCowboy
05-14-2020, 11:50 AM
President Trump has killed less US servicemen than any other president in my lifetime. He has presided over the greatest economy in my life as well. He has correctly identified China as the greatest threat to world unity and cooperation. He works longer hours than any other president. No one since Reagan has so connected with the American people. No one can match his energy. He has survived relentless attacks unlike any other executive in recent history and has weathered them all. Regardless of whether you think Trump should be grabbing your wife by the pussy, these claims are indisputable. Still you prefer an empty chair.

Do you think Americans are stupid? Do you think the nation that invented nuclear power and landed on the moon and mars six hundred times and sent a convertible on a galactic voyage and leads the earth in innovation and technology suddenly turned into a nation of dolts who elected the most corrupt and evil and lazy and stupid man to lead the country?

Do you really think that is even remotely possible? I suggest you're being lied to. I mean I know you're being lied to, I guess what I'm suggesting is you have a habit of believing stuff. You should stop that.

This is hilarious. Works longer than any other president? How so? By tweeting and retweeting fox news topics? How bout that executive time?

Killed less service members? You think that's directly related to his own decisions? Highly doubtful. Meanwhile, he's had 80k+ die under his watch with cv19.

He only connects to a specific population .. only those that are dumb enough to soak up his bs and vote for him. And that's all that matters to him.

And Americans are that stupid .. point proven with voting in this clown.

Halox
05-14-2020, 11:53 AM
Meanwhile, he's had 80k+ die under his watch with cv19.

By saying this alone you’ve proven his point. You’re brainwashed.

zula
05-14-2020, 11:57 AM

What a convenient way to dismiss anything you disagree with

Mblake81
05-14-2020, 11:57 AM
Obviously not American nor understands the culture, maybe from an outsiders point of view but that is all. Also probably not male.

anyway. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QcN3KDexcU)

CreamyCowboy
05-14-2020, 11:59 AM

So you're saying the deaths are fake? I'll admit and agree that not 80k of those deaths are purely due to the virus and are probably just tested positive at the time. But that doesn't change the fact that the response and his actions have been sub par at best.

Mblake81
05-14-2020, 12:00 PM
So you're saying the deaths are fake? I'll admit and agree that not 80k of those deaths are purely due to the virus and are probably just tested positive at the time. But that doesn't change the fact that the response and his actions have been sub par at best.

What do you want a single man to do.. slap the virus.

But joking aside. What?

Domo
05-14-2020, 12:03 PM
wall of text

I am not talking about the media. I am talking about the fact that Trump is visting his own hotels and make taxpayers pay for it. Hes making extra millions for himself with taxpayer money. Isnt this illegal in your country? Why dont he vist other hotels which dont belong to him?
Also his tax cuts for the rich. its hard to believe for me that giving the super rich more money is the solution for americas problem while there are millions of people in america working below the minimum wage.
Also isnt it strange to you that Trump is always saying "america first" but his daughter is buying cheap cloths in china and selling them in america? Arnt even lot of the MAGA hats made in china?

I dont hate Trump or his supporters, I just never seen so many people voting against their own Interests, thats why its hard for me to understand.

CreamyCowboy
05-14-2020, 12:03 PM

But joking aside. What?
The same thing that single man can do that's been responsible for most of those important things?

Mblake81
05-14-2020, 12:06 PM
The same thing that single man can do that's been responsible for most of those important things?

such as

Blingy
05-14-2020, 12:11 PM
This is hilarious. Works longer than any other president? How so? By tweeting and retweeting fox news topics? How bout that executive time?

Killed less service members? You think that's directly related to his own decisions? Highly doubtful. Meanwhile, he's had 80k+ die under his watch with cv19.

He only connects to a specific population .. only those that are dumb enough to soak up his bs and vote for him. And that's all that matters to him.

And Americans are that stupid .. point proven with voting in this clown.

Whoosh

zula
05-14-2020, 12:11 PM

But joking aside. What?

https://i.imgur.com/uzcmQF9.gifv

Woke Locc
05-14-2020, 12:13 PM
such as

He's asking about credit and blame. That means it's your turn to write something dumb.

Mblake81
05-14-2020, 12:14 PM
I am not talking about the media. I am talking about the fact that Trump is visting his own hotels and make taxpayers pay for it. Hes making extra millions for himself with taxpayer money. Isnt this illegal in your country? Why dont he vist other hotels which dont belong to him?

I am unfamiliar with what you speak. You would think that something like this would have been the first thing people used to attack him, because there were trying to fry that guy, if so. If you know about it and its true that means people in more important positions than you know it.

[QUOTE=Domo;3129169]Also his tax cuts for the rich. its hard to believe for me that giving the super rich more money is the solution for americas problem while there are millions of people in america working below the minimum wage.

mess with the money, end up dead.

Also isnt it strange to you that Trump is always saying "america first" but his daughter is buying cheap cloths in china and selling them in america? Arnt even lot of the MAGA hats made in china?

Most everything is made in China. The USA stripped its manufacturing base to send it to asia. That is something most working class regret as "Made in the USA" used to mean something. Retail took over, customer service roles.

But to answer your question directly, Yes that does seem hypocritical, at least on the surface. He might be trying to point people to the fact that America isn't first in America. It's been something of a political taboo to suggest it.

"I don't want grease on my hands"

I dont hate Trump or his supporters, I just never seen so many people voting against their own Interests, thats why its hard for me to understand.

It's complicated.

Mblake81
05-14-2020, 12:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uzcmQF9.gifv

Ok you got me. I admit I will have to look that up. I read an argument about that awhile back and something about him disbanding one group and rolling them into another.

He did try to limit the exposure but was called a xenophobe for doing it.

There is always a back and forth push and it just depends on which team is calling the shots.

DMN
05-14-2020, 12:44 PM
Ok you got me. I admit I will have to look that up. I read an argument about that awhile back and something about him disbanding one group and rolling them into another.

He did try to limit the exposure but was called a xenophobe for doing it.

There is always a back and forth push and it just depends on which team is calling the shots.

It's all a bunch of bullshit. He combined some highly related groups into a single one. Of course, many of the managerial types would have to find different jobs. You could equally look at it as "trump tripled both the funding and staff for the task force responsible for pandemic responses".

The rest is filled with more dipshittery, like this dumb ass "playbook" that Obama didn't follow, even though it was his own taskforce who produced it.

fadetree
05-14-2020, 12:56 PM
Trump's an ass. But he's been a pretty good president, actually got some shit done. I would rather put up with his personality and see stuff getting done than feel happy about an urbane, polite, Mr. Feel good president who does nothing but pontificate. This aint Disney-- just because an he is an unpleasant guy with ridiculous hair doesn't actually mean he's evil or stupid.

stewe
05-14-2020, 01:11 PM

Snowflake Alert

stewe
05-14-2020, 01:13 PM
Trump has re election in the bag, EZ win. Cant wait for all them liberal tear videos on youtube like the ones in 2016, they are so entertaining to watch

CreamyCowboy
05-14-2020, 01:14 PM
Trump's an ass. But he's been a pretty good president, actually got some shit done. I would rather put up with his personality and see stuff getting done than feel happy about an urbane, polite, Mr. Feel good president who does nothing but pontificate. This aint Disney-- just because an he is an unpleasant guy with ridiculous hair doesn't actually mean he's evil or stupid.

What has he gotten done though?

Blingy
05-14-2020, 01:19 PM

He has to stay somewhere. Motel 6 and Super 8 while reasonable just don't cut it with the secret service. Here's a little tidbit about presidential hotels (fyi, none of them are cheap) https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/experience/america/2018/02/15/hotels-where-commander-chief-stayed/338707002/

Also his tax cuts for the rich. its hard to believe for me that giving the super rich more money is the solution for americas problem while there are millions of people in america working below the minimum wage.

While some people should get paid more for what they do a significant number of minimum (or near minimum) wage workers are simply getting paid according to basic economic principles. My wife has been doing programming for many years and gets paid quite well. Our daughter babysits for minimum wage and gets a tiny bit more when she's teaching parkour.

Most of the people that visit the food bank I work at are making minimum wage or near it. We're not just a food bank but more of a low income assistance program. We provide free afterschool daycare, ESL and adult education classes among other things. Most of the patrons are simply content doing menial labor. We have job listings galore that would easily double their income. Yes, even today we have skilled trade companies coming to us saying things like "We need to hire some apprentices. Apprentice salaries start at $25-$30/hr. Full time licensed trades are making more than double that."

I'll agree that she's a snippy hypocrite. However speaking as a dad to a very driven and opinionated girl (hence I can relate to how any dad would respond to an opinionated and driven daughter) the best I can do is tell my daughter how I feel about something. Dictating or demanding my daughter change something she's set on is more stressful than my middle aged guy special doctors exam. Even though DT is the president of our country he's still a dad to an opinionated and driven daughter.

Something regarding American politics is there are two major echo chambers plus countless smaller echo chambers; each one of them with an agenda. As long as people stay in those echo chambers things will continue to progress in the same manner as they have been going. This has unfortunately been going on for decades. You'd think being the third most populous country in the world would force us to be accepting of thoughts that are different than our own but as long as those echo chambers exist the divide will continue to increase. MAGA supporters will continue to watch MAGA "news" sources which of course blame "snowflakes". Educated, intellectual anti-Trump people will continue to bask in their enlightened sense of self and blame all the countries problems on mouth-breathing neckbeards.

Until our "news media" either changes their tune OR the people of this country actually learn to get their information from different (and opposing) places we're doomed to be stuck in our current rut.

CreamyCowboy
05-14-2020, 01:23 PM
Until our "news media" either changes their tune OR the people of this country actually learn to get their information from different (and opposing) places we're doomed to be stuck in our current rut.
This. One of the biggest fricken problems is no one is willing to accept or read or learn from the other side, no matter how factual and accurate it is. And the whole "left" "right" democrats / republican labels just make it that much more worse.

Evets
05-14-2020, 01:35 PM
What ever happened to common sense? I'd vote for that party... which is why my vote would go to trump.. the democrats and their ilk just seem insane to me right now... senile napping granny politicians and overweight screaming feminists and trannies oh my!

BarnabusCollins
05-14-2020, 01:44 PM
George Carlin figured it out. Why are all the politicians so incompetent and corrupt? Because they come from the PUBLIC, which is the same.

Blingy
05-14-2020, 01:45 PM
I vote we resurrect Mr. Rogers and vote him for president. Mike Rowe for VP.

Oh hell yea, that's a ticket I'd be happy as hell to vote for.

CreamyCowboy
05-14-2020, 02:00 PM
What ever happened to common sense? I'd vote for that party... which is why my vote would go to trump.. the democrats and their ilk just seem insane to me right now... senile napping granny politicians and overweight screaming feminists and trannies oh my!

Good one .. you voted for an overweight screaming narcissist.

Evets
05-14-2020, 02:01 PM
keanu Reeves for president! ... If he wasn't too cool

Woke Locc
05-14-2020, 02:08 PM

Has our share of world gdp increased or decreased under his tutelage?

Is America Great Again?

BarnabusCollins
05-14-2020, 02:19 PM
Trump is illuminati, same as all his predecessors and successors. Nothing to see here, Nothing to see here!

BarnabusCollins
05-14-2020, 02:21 PM
$9 trillion USD went MISSING under the last "president". Media mentioned none of that but is all over the College Admissions Scandal and Burr selling stocks for a puny 3 million.
9,000,000,000,000 dollars. missing.

Canelek
05-14-2020, 02:26 PM
Well, if nothing else, it got the 4chan crew's tiki torches fired up.

Nirgon
05-14-2020, 02:28 PM

I'm an EQ autist and you should be able to recognize. Takes one to know one, u kno?

Stocks are legalized gambling with inside info trading, rigging and corruption. Do not waste my time with that or approve of that lifestyle despite having a strong 401k.

BarnabusCollins
05-14-2020, 02:28 PM
Trump smiles that shit-eating grin that only the wealthy have while signing off on the 54 billion dollar annual aircraft carrier contract, then cuts foodstamps to millions, all the whoile claiming "America First". If by America he means Boeing, Haliburton, and the other defense corporations, then he is telling the truth.
Obama bombed 100s of thousands of civilians in Yemen, Syria and Iraq, and won the Nobel Peace Prize.
Clinton ran drugs from his Arkansas arirport while govenor there. Bush oversaw the New Pearl Harbor, done by him, Silverstein, and the USAF.
Tell me again why I need to "get out and vote"?

Nirgon
05-14-2020, 02:29 PM
Clinton lied about his diddling to everyone and got away with it.

DMN
05-14-2020, 02:46 PM
Clinton lied about his diddling to everyone and got away with it.

Shit. Biden says hold my beer and molests children live on TV.

Snortles Chortles
05-14-2020, 02:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yhf9AQT.png

Endorra
05-14-2020, 02:55 PM
But the partisans can be milked.

I'm a partisan, Greg. Can you milk me?

Canelek
05-14-2020, 02:58 PM
Yowza

Ripqozko
05-14-2020, 03:07 PM
God bless trump

Snortles Chortles
05-14-2020, 03:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FhvQZzV.jpg

Zal22
05-14-2020, 03:09 PM
Hard cringe @ Murica, harder cringe @ Chiiiiinaaa.

Possibly the shittiest countries in the world right now.

Murica: Muhhh guns....Muhh freedoms....Muhh rights......Muhh brains? (Whats the death toll now?)

Chiiiinaaaa: We didn't cause anything because our ideology says so.

Fuck the political views and get safe, morans.

radda
05-14-2020, 03:24 PM
Is that what you call tact? You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back. So let's end this call, and end this conversation

BlackBellamy
05-14-2020, 04:07 PM
Has our share of world gdp increased or decreased under his tutelage?

Is America Great Again?

What kind of a person measures greatness like you do?

An accountant.

I feel calling you an accountant ends this reply. I can't think of anything worse.

Nirgon
05-14-2020, 04:15 PM
Shit. Biden says hold my beer and molests children live on TV.

I believe Bernie honestly won and the corrupt super PACs "screwed him".

He is probably aware and playing along. Sad.

Every single person I know that doesn't want Trump this cycle, wanted Bernie. All over the internet too. I don't think I saw one pro Biden person.

Woke Locc
05-14-2020, 04:21 PM
I believe Bernie honestly won and the corrupt super PACs "screwed him".

He is probably aware and playing along. Sad.

Every single person I know that doesn't want Trump this cycle, wanted Bernie. All over the internet too. I don't think I saw one pro Biden person.

Not even one friend wanted Biden? :D

DMN
05-14-2020, 04:35 PM

Even jill is tired of his "little bit".

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/19/politics/jill-biden-joe-biden-beat-donald-trump/index.html

Nirgon
05-14-2020, 05:09 PM

I know a whole lot of liberals and they all wanted Bernie as their candidate.

Everything online was pro-Bernie.

There is serious scummery afoot and we need democracy in the Democratic party again.

BarnabusCollins
05-14-2020, 05:33 PM
Clinton or Obama didnt even legalize pot and had 8 years to do it. Dems say one thing and do another. Same as repubs, they also work for big corp.

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 05:56 PM
That said, sacred flame of the pheonix or whatever = flaming vagina.

Dunno who is more salty, but they are pixel addicts for sure. Regardless of politics.

Nirgon
05-14-2020, 05:57 PM
you've literally been banned from this forum multiple times and think you can call someone else a flaming vagina too whew

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 06:04 PM
you've literally been banned from this forum multiple times and think you can call someone else a flaming vagina too whew

I am just illustrating what a visual autist would make of the pheonix symbolism, let me mspaint it for u

https://i.imgur.com/Clf0Dxw.png

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 06:05 PM
^ i drew that just now from satanic memory

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 06:06 PM
The wings could also be 'horns'

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 06:08 PM
Preetty sure they are a seal team ffeeder guild for what that is worth

*chomps RWW and soulfire*

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 06:08 PM
Enjoy raiding at 3am batphone alerts

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 06:09 PM
i meant to say artist not autist, my bad typo

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 06:09 PM
not invested in the success of these servers or this guilds downfall or success either nor do I want to report for CNN on everquest matters

the above posts are purely for entertainment purposes and plz dont be upset by them

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 06:19 PM
it's also real weird to wake up from my deep slumber and find myself constantly agreeing with Nirgon, I wish his posts were more gleefilled tho

Nocht
05-14-2020, 06:42 PM
Personally I blame the manta ray that killed Steve Irwin for all of this.

bbsmitz
05-14-2020, 06:52 PM

I can get behind this.

Mota
05-14-2020, 07:29 PM
Trump economy best ever? Sure let's look at it!

Real wages largely went up because of minimum wage increases across multiple states. Something Trump had no hand in, and is against raising federal minimum wage. Labor participation rate has stayed flat, despite how much he likes to tout his great "headline unemployment" numbers. Trump rails against China and intl trade but our trade deficit has gone up under his watch despite his promise to "Make America Great Again," bring back manufacturing, and reduce our reliance on foreign trade. Then there's the obscene deficit spending coupled with extreme tax cuts during boom times, the opposite of what we should be doing during an expansion. Republicans had both chambers of congress and used Trump to push the same agenda they always do, cut taxes, raise spending, delete regulations, blame the dems. He's a useful idiot for the republican party's decades old agenda.

But SP500 is hitting all time highs so apparently best economy ever!

Trump thinks he knows more about any given topic than anybody else. Garbage trait for a leader. At the start of all the virus he was confident we would have zero cases within a few weeks. He's an obvious idiot who speaks and throws tantrums like a child, and he's taking yall for a ride. Trump's not a leader, he's a republican tool. This is Mitch's America and he's using Trump and his base to achieve his goals.

Woke Locc
05-14-2020, 08:03 PM
What kind of a person measures greatness like you do?

An accountant.

I feel calling you an accountant ends this reply. I can't think of anything worse.

I do like it when number goes :o

But that's the meaning of the MAGA mantra isn't it? A promise to return to a better time when America had a greater slice of the post-war pie.

Has it happened?

BarnabusCollins
05-14-2020, 08:35 PM
Steve Irwin was just like Tim Samaras, always flirting with disaster. Loved em both they died doing what they loved.

Phaezed-Reality
05-14-2020, 08:37 PM
I'm just upset that Trump won and Hilary's plan to import 75k syrians with limited paper trails were turned to Germany and they had to increase police from 200 to 2000nduring Christmas celebrations and rapes still happened even though they have woman safe zones. We could have enriched our country with their culture and instead Germany was enriched.

Snortles Chortles
05-14-2020, 08:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rjYHryK.jpg

Ladylag
05-14-2020, 08:57 PM

That was the tipping point. Let's all unify behind this.

Hello people, OP here. ITT the culture war rages on. I can't resist adding my two cents to the wreckage.

The people that really suck aren't red or blue. it's the people who saw this and responded "Haha, OWNED!!!", made a dumbass joke about being a cuck, or blamed "tranXXXX" (not gonna repeat the slur which is the N word for trans people, like they don't get enough hate). People like Glynda, who are happy to be a jerk to someone on the "other team", cheered on by the people they're signaling to with their copy pasta. It's childish and rude and easy.

I posted because Sacred Flame advertises that they're supposed to be like a big open and accepting family, apparently avoiding controversial topics like politics. I would respect a guild like that. I'm sure they want people to afford them that respect, and that's why they advertise the way they do, and why I first joined them.

But my experience with them, and Glynda, is they would really prefer to rack up some bro points by pwning a lib with a sick burn and add to ignore before they have to see a disagreeing response. That deserves no respect.

Mblake81
05-14-2020, 10:01 PM
That was not the tipping point.

Ladylag
05-14-2020, 10:11 PM
That was not the tipping point.

If we can't rally against the sting ray that killed Steve Irwin, then there really is no hope. We can agree on nothing.

gherron
05-14-2020, 10:19 PM
President Trump has killed less US servicemen than any other president in my lifetime.

these claims are indisputable.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/476461-us-combat-deaths-in-afghanistan-highest-in-years

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/09/16/us-troop-killed-in-action-in-afghanistan/: "This year has been the deadliest for U.S. forces in Afghanistan since the mission to the country scaled down at the start of 2015 and changed names from Operation Enduring Freedom to Operation Freedom’s Sentinel."

https://www.stripes.com/news/afghanistan-remembering-the-fallen-of-2019-1.613124

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2019/12/23/us-service-member-killed-in-afghanistan/

He has presided over the greatest economy in my life as well.

Clinton years were way better, so maybe you're just like really young and don't remember those years?

I'm not one of those people that believe Trump is the devil and everything he does is bad, but he is pretty ineffective at actually helping/improving economics of the people that voted for him. Yeah he's good for putting some brown kids in cages and all that though.

magnetaress
05-14-2020, 10:58 PM
Letting some edge person rattle ur cage doesn't help. Regardless of your opinions or beliefs, desires, needs, or dreams.

It's not even about you or your politics at this point. People who're angry are going to find people to blame and demonize for their own failure and insecurities. No one is exempt from this. We all get to live with it. Win or lose. Don't use this bullshit as an excuse to justify insane and extremely boring positions.

It's obvious that the issues at the heart of the division in this country aren't black and white and never will be.

There's never going to be a clean answer.

That said guild OP is mad about is just another example of the tragedy of the commons.

Make better guilds. Don't waste your time with Glyna. She's a throw away account anyway.

douglas1999
05-15-2020, 12:32 AM
Guys I really care deeply about all these generic marginalized people who I have never met and know nothing about. My totally empty gestures of "allyship" really help them out, I'm sure of it.

Oh and if any of them say "Hey I kind of don't like being treated like your pet political issue when you want to feel good about yourself without actually doing anything" they are simply SELF HATING!! Arghhh!!!

douglas1999
05-15-2020, 12:33 AM
The more I remind transgender people that they are indeed fragile and will break into millions of pieces if anyone jokes about them, the stronger they become!!

Domo
05-15-2020, 03:55 AM
guns & jesus is the GOP's carot on a stick it seems...and if thats not enough, use some fear as a wipe.

Evia
05-15-2020, 05:37 AM
Is that what you call tact? You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back. So let's end this call, and end this conversation

That's a pretty brand new statement

Mblake81
05-15-2020, 06:44 AM
guns & jesus is the GOP's carot on a stick it seems...and if thats not enough, use some fear as a wipe.

How does Germany differ, sorry I would direct the question at one of the political parties there but I have no idea who they are or what they stand for unless I go looking them up.

hold that thought, nevermind.

My apologies to the staff, politics are off limits and this is a ban trap thread.

Domo
05-15-2020, 07:00 AM
How does Germany differ, sorry I would direct the question at one of the political parties there but I have no idea who they are or what they stand for unless I go looking them up.

hold that thought, nevermind.

My apologies to the staff, politics are off limits and this is a ban trap thread.

ya right.

Domo
05-15-2020, 07:01 AM
also my apologies

charmcitysking
05-15-2020, 08:33 AM
keep america great

magnetaress
05-15-2020, 09:59 AM
Can't wait till the robots have guns and Jesus as rights.

kjs86z
05-15-2020, 10:03 AM
ya but stonks only go up

BlackBellamy
05-15-2020, 10:32 AM

I've been trying to help you because I've been an Audi fan all my life but I think it's hopeless. I know what you're trying to say but we don't use a "wipe" in any of our metaphors. It's not carrot on a stick with some wipe, it's just carrot and a stick. Eat the carrot or get the stick.

The GOP carrot is freedom. They tell you they're going to reduce regulation, reduce taxes, and get out of your way so you can live your life how you want it. If you don't support us the country will be overrun by illegal immigrants, China is going to fuck up our economy and the Russians will fuck up our oil, and those other bitches are still trying to fly planes into our stuff.

The Democrat carrot is money. We're going to give you free rent, free school, free food, minimum wage, health insurance for everyone. The Democrat stick though is deficient because their stick is simply "and you won't get any of that".

"Fear" is too simplistic. Both sides employ fear. The difference is the kind each side uses. Whereas the GOP positions their stick as an outside threat only they can protect against (bigly smart), the Democrat party positions their stick to be internal (low energy). So while everyone enjoys a nice Us-vs-Them paradigm that the GOP offers, the Democrats have us fighting each other. This is a giant strategic mistake that can only be attributed to being a complete fucking idiot, which seems really improbable considering all these guys went to all the smart schools, but yet these are the same people who think a senile rapist crook like Biden has a hope in hell this fall.

I hope this explains the election of Donald J. Trump and his future as an Airport, an Aircraft Carrier, and ultimately a USSF Battlestation.

Snortles Chortles
05-15-2020, 10:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/D4oZpzU.png

Mota
05-15-2020, 01:07 PM
but yet these are the same people who think a senile rapist crook like Biden has a hope in hell this fall.

The irony of being a Trump fan and having these issues with Biden fucking lol

sydbarrett25
05-15-2020, 07:03 PM
Any gossip on that crazy ass sacred pheonix post that got banned? If I knew you were all that crazy I would have joined that blind guild invite at the CB zone line.

seratt
05-15-2020, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=sydbarrett25;3130041]Any gossip on that crazy ass sacred pheonix post that got banned? If I knew you were all that crazy I would have joined that blind guild invite at the CB zone line.[/

Not sure.. I saved that shit though.

Nirgon
05-15-2020, 09:23 PM
The irony of being a Trump fan and having these issues with Biden fucking lol

Who did Trump rape again

Snortles Chortles
05-15-2020, 09:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/d7JgalI.png

magnetaress
05-15-2020, 09:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/d7JgalI.png

I bet they both would have given great head early into their adulthood.

sydbarrett25
05-15-2020, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=sydbarrett25;3130041]Any gossip on that crazy ass sacred pheonix post that got banned? If I knew you were all that crazy I would have joined that blind guild invite at the CB zone line.[/

Not sure.. I saved that shit though.

Same, was just about to comment on it, then realised it was deleted. Was able to hit the back button and screenshot it haha

Woke Locc
05-15-2020, 09:41 PM
Who did Trump rape again

Um the first one. The wife his daughter is named for.

I remember reading it in Playboy.

Sibelia1
05-15-2020, 09:45 PM
Um the first one. The wife his daughter is named for.

I remember reading it in Playboy.

Ivana Trump is the woman with the gall to repay an act of great kindness with that slander. She made out fine.

Woke Locc
05-15-2020, 09:49 PM
Ivana Trump is the woman with the gall to repay an act of great kindness with that slander. She made out fine.

If you had read the article you'd feel differently.

Was probably legal at the time =/

Sibelia1
05-15-2020, 09:56 PM
If you had read the article you'd feel differently.

Was probably legal at the time =/

the whole game is played on a razor's edge. these people know they deserve swift justice.

Sibelia1
05-15-2020, 09:57 PM
what i'm saying is, love is a battlefield

gherron
05-15-2020, 10:05 PM
Who did Trump rape again

people claim he raped one of his wives, but once you're married you can pretty much do whatever to the wife so that's like some fake news.

kauvian
05-15-2020, 10:09 PM
I want to know how the Sacred Phoenix Saga ends!!!!

Kich867
05-15-2020, 10:13 PM
Who did Trump rape again

Given his closeness with epstein? Probably a ton of kids.

DMN
05-15-2020, 10:22 PM
Given his closeness with epstein? Probably a ton of kids.

We are all impressed with such overwhelming evidence.

Woke Locc
05-15-2020, 10:27 PM

Wish you would get impressed 😉

gherron
05-15-2020, 10:28 PM
Anyone know why the thread about polyamory, cybersex, with “mommy” “daddy” role players in sacred flame was deleted?

Domo
05-15-2020, 10:29 PM
since when do Trump supporters care about evidence and facts?

Nilstoniakrath
05-15-2020, 10:37 PM

I myself am very impressed

NOT

It is obvious libturds want to drum up panic. Any thing to derail the object of their hatred

Covid19 is such BS, most of those who have "died" from that are dead from other issues, for the most part. Mark my words, this panic is political

Domo
05-15-2020, 10:41 PM

NOT

It is obvious libturds want to drum up panic. Any thing to derail the object of their hatred

Covid19 is such BS, most of those who have "died" from that are dead from other issues, for the most part. Mark my words, this panic is political

you are so hardcore.....stupid :) <3

Tilien
05-15-2020, 10:44 PM
Anyone know why the thread about polyamory, cybersex, with “mommy” “daddy” role players in sacred flame was deleted?

I'm pretty sure the OP implied they may be a minor (living at home with their parents) and that the Sacred Phoenix guild leader was a sexual predator. OP may also have actually been Chris Hansen.

gherron
05-15-2020, 10:52 PM
I'm pretty sure the OP implied they may be a minor (living at home with their parents) and that the Sacred Phoenix guild leader was a sexual predator. OP may also have actually been Chris Hansen.

Then shouldn't something that be forwarded to law enforcement agencies?

gherron
05-15-2020, 10:55 PM

NOT

coronavirus is absolutely a real thing. it isn't a libtard political tool when Iran, the country that stones gays, punishes women with lashings for driving, is saying they have deaths: https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2020/04/coronavirus-hit-iran-hard-200403042329181.html

you don't get more conservative and right leaning than countries like iran (no matter how hard the republicans try).

Woke Locc
05-15-2020, 11:24 PM

I'm searching for a [hero] to [save the munchkins] and [take away their computer]

DMN
05-15-2020, 11:58 PM

We are searching the archives for when they didn't. We have come up empty thus far, but we are not allowed to access the fantasies of eurotrash, which I suspect is the root problem.

Sibelia1
05-16-2020, 12:25 AM

Saving a few clicks.

bkess this glynda :)

gherron
05-16-2020, 01:42 AM

We are searching the archives for when they didn't. We have come up empty thus far, but we are not allowed to access the fantasies of eurotrash, which I suspect is the root problem.

I think you gotta break it down by scenario because generally speaking, Trump supporters believe in Trump as much as Brad McQuaid fanbois believed in Vanguard: SOH.

kaev
05-16-2020, 02:29 AM
I think you gotta break it down by scenario because generally speaking, Trump supporters believe in Trump as much as Brad McQuaid fanbois believed in Vanguard: SOH.

If only they had all followed their glorious leader's command and injected themselves with bleach.

BlackBellamy
05-16-2020, 06:38 AM
We did. Now we're stronger. See you in November.

solleks
05-16-2020, 08:01 AM
Only gays gey coronavorus

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 09:27 AM
If only they had all followed their glorious leader's command and injected themselves with bleach.

Disinfectants are common ingredients to vaccines....

Also this is a real thing being developed:

https://aytubio.com/healight/

I haven't seen anywhere that he said to inject yourself with bleach yet

Tilien
05-16-2020, 10:56 AM
Disinfectants are common ingredients to vaccines....

Can you list a few examples of vaccines which have disinfectants as active ingredients?

I know there are often residual antibiotics, but often the amount has little to no impact on the body except for extreme allergies.

Snortles Chortles
05-16-2020, 11:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1G3soxr.gif

fallingstar
05-16-2020, 11:36 AM
Im posting on behalf of Sacred Phoenix

This has been brought to my attention and the situation has been remedied.
https://i.imgur.com/sGtZp2g.jpg
We do not tolerate this sort of behavior and we most definitely do not have a political stance at all. Politics are never discussed and in no way do we support any real-life political view. We are accepting of all people's walk of people with no exception. Glynda has been banned from the guild immediately upon hearing of this action. SP is also under new leadership and we expect to never have a mishap like this in the future.

Thank you.

sydbarrett25
05-16-2020, 11:48 AM
Im posting on behalf of Sacred Phoenix

This has been brought to my attention and the situation has been remedied.
https://i.imgur.com/sGtZp2g.jpg
We do not tolerate this sort of behavior and we most definitely do not have a political stance at all. Politics are never discussed and in no way do we support any real-life political view. We are accepting of all people's walk of people with no exception. Glynda has been banned from the guild immediately upon hearing of this action. SP is also under new leadership and we expect to never have a mishap like this in the future.

Thank you.

Love tragedy resolved I presume. Only 1 post though, I am skeptical.

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 12:21 PM
Can you list a few examples of vaccines which have disinfectants as active ingredients?

I know there are often residual antibiotics, but often the amount has little to no impact on the body except for extreme allergies.

https://i.imgur.com/1G3soxr.gif

https://i.imgur.com/kp6hJSg.png

Snortles Chortles
05-16-2020, 12:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/I9cttMc.png

Tilien
05-16-2020, 12:29 PM
Okay... I never said that there wasn't research into using light therapy. I actually worked with someone doing work on something similar it's kinda cool stuff.

You said there were vaccines which used disinfectants as ingredients. I asked which ones use disinfectants as active ingredients. You have named... 0?

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 12:37 PM
I would inhale disinfectant lazer light.

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 12:37 PM
Don't make fun of soy milk. It has nothing to do with politics.

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 12:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kp6hJSg.png

honestly that is probably how they demonically possess children tho

fallingstar
05-16-2020, 12:53 PM
I don't view the forums but this one was brought to my attention in-game.
I gata say there are some really funny burns in here...

Bottom line is that leadership has been gracefully passed to the perfect person for the job. All parties are in agreement. There are several new guidelines being put in place to ensure things like this will never happen again. The SP community as a whole is amazing. Very respectful, kinds, and helpful.
Glynda is kicked to the curb and this kind of abuse won't be tolerated.

I doubt the burns will stop because you guys are clearly having a good time however SP has done what was necessary to quell the issue.

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 12:57 PM
Okay... I never said that there wasn't research into using light therapy. I actually worked with someone doing work on something similar it's kinda cool stuff.

You said there were vaccines which used disinfectants as ingredients. I asked which ones use disinfectants as active ingredients. You have named... 0?

You didn't read the factoids in that wonderful meme. They were even highlighted.

In this age of information, ignorance is a choice my friends

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 01:04 PM
You didn't read the factoids in that wonderful meme. They were even highlighted.

So what you are saying is:

All anyone has to do to rustle my jimmies is to pretend to be real stupid?

I am guessing here though. Don't let me make assumptions.

I don't think anyone with any salt in their serious veigns believes Trump was injecting bleach into his veins. Bersides the Kellybots would not allow dis. He's too useful, either way.

The helpfullest president ever. CIA's agenda going full speed.

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 01:08 PM

Tilien
05-16-2020, 01:27 PM

I'm willing to accept that you misused the words "common" and "vaccine" when you are. Number of vaccines named: 0.

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 01:37 PM
I literally linked the treatment he's referring to, just stop

Woke Locc
05-16-2020, 01:39 PM

How does the light get in the tummy though?

Tilien
05-16-2020, 01:43 PM

Treatment, yes.

Number of vaccines named: 0.

Please don't clarify people's statements if all you're going to do is accidentally muddle it with false information.

Videri
05-16-2020, 01:56 PM
Don't mind me, I'm just here on the P99 forums R&F for reliable, factual medical information. *carefully reads thread*

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 02:03 PM
Treatment, yes.

Number of vaccines named: 0.

Please don't clarify people's statements if all you're going to do is accidentally muddle it with false information.

wtf about this information is false!?

Tilien
05-16-2020, 02:05 PM
wtf about this information is false!?

We do all know what the word "vaccine" means right?

Just say you misworded your post. I'd respect you for that.

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 02:08 PM
Where does he say to "inject bleach"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkzqejFKbM

You can concede this one as far as falsifying the president's statement and repeating fake news.

Since you won't come off the vaccine stuff, which is also a fact... here

Glutaraldehyde and formaldehyde are chemicals used to inactivate toxins from viruses and bacteria in some vaccines.

Snortles Chortles
05-16-2020, 02:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8b8Mcb5.png

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 02:13 PM
Lulz I'm also not stupid enough to believe that Trump "loves all these fine people" that support him. He would consider most of them pigs, slobs or low class scum. I can also see why people would "hate" him for having billions of dollars and a super model wife and acting like he cares about little people.

The truth of the matter is, some people (Obama, press goons) insulted him at a dinner and he's out to undo their work/legacy and make fools of them for it. That's his #1 reason for doing anything no matter what he says.

I can see finding him personally repulsive and his reasons for doing things a lie but, he's after some extremely bad people that don't have your best interests in mind.

Tilien
05-16-2020, 02:21 PM
Where does he say to "inject bleach"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkzqejFKbM

You can concede this one as far as falsifying the president's statement and repeating fake news.

Since you won't come off the vaccine stuff, which is also a fact... here

I never attacked what Trump said lmao sorry you were defending someone I never attacked.

Vaccines with disinfectants as active ingredients: 0. Those aren't the active ingredients. And I'm not moving the goal posts I mentioned that in the first time I called you out for lying... I'd say for being wrong but you insist you weren't.

DMN
05-16-2020, 02:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fmoIEa3.jpg

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 03:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zEr7Wux.gif

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 04:22 PM
How does the light get in the tummy though?

My personal preference is that it comes in up through the butt. :p ;) :cool:

Sibelia1
05-16-2020, 04:28 PM
do we know that UV is safe on the surface of your lungs at the intensity that kills viron? Seems a bit like chemotherapy to me. I mean, like gross it will act non specifically and give your lungs a sun burn. I'm not sure if it lines up such that it even works in a way where viron dies but the lung cells don't, and I'm definitely not going to click link. So I have to make a conclusion based on what I've got, and I think basically that mockup of lights in the lungs probably is fucking retarded and causes more complications than miracles.

Sibelia1
05-16-2020, 04:28 PM
Trump didn't say drink bleach, though. That was very unfair what the media did to him that day.

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 04:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YtZ3s1i.jpg

I stand corrected maybe it's not about vaginas at all, but hot flaming cocks instead.

Sibelia1
05-16-2020, 04:31 PM
Even the notion of "active" care -- like, he mentioned using detergents in an active sort of washing -- to help reduce viral load is a legit thought. Trump didn't say anything stupid at all, and was very clearly being congenial.

magnetaress
do we know that UV is safe on the surface of your lungs at the intensity that kills viron? Seems a bit like chemotherapy to me. I mean, like gross it will act non specifically and give your lungs a sun burn. I'm not sure if it lines up such that it even works in a way where viron dies but the lung cells don't, and I'm definitely not going to click link. So I have to make a conclusion based on what I've got, and I think basically that mockup of lights in the lungs probably is fucking retarded and causes more complications than miracles.

i'm sure a little bit of exposure is fine, in reality on the surface of our bodies its healthful in moderation and live will die without it, but causes cancer when we just go and lay out in the sun to die.

magnetaress
Trump didn't say drink bleach, though. That was very unfair what the media did to him that day.

Even the notion of "active" care -- like, he mentioned using detergents in an active sort of washing -- to help reduce viral load is a legit thought. Trump didn't say anything stupid at all, and was very clearly being congenial.

agreed

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 04:32 PM
melania is also beatiful get jellymad and stay jellymad (not @ u sib)

Sibelia1
05-16-2020, 04:33 PM
melania and ivanka both are magic

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 04:36 PM

This is coming from "Mt. Sinai-Cedars" ... there's a ton of copypasta here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Sinai

anyway

Some theorize these peeople gave us trannies so take everything with an unbiased grain of semetic loving salt perhaps? IDK, I leave it to the reader to become well informed in their own cuniform.

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 04:36 PM
what i am saying is it could sorta be a scam and they really want to do research, but it may result in something real at some point.

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 04:37 PM
best lawyer up if it is the only treatment u are going to rely on :p

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 04:53 PM
I bet u the real mount Sinai is actually on fuckin mars lol

Nirgon
05-16-2020, 04:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/oJHRotL.png

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 05:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/pzsPv8G.gif
https://i.imgur.com/alfY7dU.gif
https://i.imgur.com/rqgEt0V.gif

Woke Locc
05-16-2020, 05:33 PM

Fair schmair.

You are very wise. I clicked it and googled up some memes in a foolish fit of attention. Filtered UV means UVA apparently.

https://i.imgur.com/mxpRY07.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/aIIOzTf.gif

Snortles Chortles
05-16-2020, 05:42 PM

BlackBellamy
05-16-2020, 06:50 PM
https://imgur.com/3bPOFmW.jpg

magnetaress
05-16-2020, 06:55 PM
https://imgur.com/3bPOFmW.jpg

Lol

Drakulous
05-18-2020, 02:30 PM
Looks like this is becoming a monster thread so not sure if it was stated already but this is Sacred Phoenix, not Sacred Flame. I was there during the Rune of Opression snowflake joke, it was silly, then everyone's political colors started showing.

This is the same guild whose leader frauded a bunch of the guildies by faking their death and getting items for them. What a bizarre place classic EQ has become 20 years later.

Anyway, hope y'all are having fun otherwise!

magnetaress
05-18-2020, 02:38 PM
Probably best to not name ur guild sacred anything this athiestic, nihilistic, denialistic, day and age.

https://i.imgur.com/Ncsep8i.gif

gn0sys
05-18-2020, 03:09 PM

Ugh. Lavage is the term. You don't do that for covid-19. It's a technique used for patients with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
He did say plenty that was terribly misinformed. He's not a doctor and he shouldn't be trying to be one. People died when he blurted out hydroxyxhloroquine, which has already been proven to be NOT effective. People also either died, or poisoned themselves after he blurted out the disinfectant comment. Of course he didn't say drink bleach, but the absolute knobs that follow him like a messiah were too stupid to know that. screw this timeline.

gn0sys
05-18-2020, 03:16 PM
coronavirus is absolutely a real thing. it isn't a libtard political tool when Iran, the country that stones gays, punishes women with lashings for driving, is saying they have deaths: https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2020/04/coronavirus-hit-iran-hard-200403042329181.html

you don't get more conservative and right leaning than countries like iran (no matter how hard the republicans try).

Don'y forget Russia is also having a major issue with covid-19, according to rumor. Apparently, doctors who try to make info public there are somehow falling out of windows and dying.

Ladylag
05-18-2020, 04:27 PM

What a snowflake. Add me to your ignore too, coward.

DMN
05-18-2020, 04:46 PM
Ugh. Lavage is the term. You don't do that for covid-19. It's a technique used for patients with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
He did say plenty that was terribly misinformed. He's not a doctor and he shouldn't be trying to be one. People died when he blurted out hydroxyxhloroquine, which has already been proven to be NOT effective. People also either died, or poisoned themselves after he blurted out the disinfectant comment. Of course he didn't say drink bleach, but the absolute knobs that follow him like a messiah were too stupid to know that. screw this timeline.

It's more likely someone was murdered by a rabid piece anti-trump filth, much like you.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/woman-who-blamed-trump-after-giving-her-husband-fish-tank-cleaner-now-under-investigation-for-murder/

Lifetime democrat and rabbit trump hated, but oh ya sure if he tells me to eat fishtank cleaner I'm so doing that!

Everything else you have to say is equal if not more stupid. Not worth my time.

magnetaress
05-18-2020, 04:52 PM
dude lol :( @dmn that is strait up polotikal propogkganda, doesn't make it right that it comes from a 'right wing leaning source'

*drugs*

magnetaress
05-18-2020, 04:54 PM
any woman who doesn't want to kill her husband is not a real woman anyway

DMN
05-18-2020, 05:00 PM
dude lol :( @dmn that is strait up polotikal propogkganda, doesn't make it right that it comes from a 'right wing leaning source'

*drugs*

Can you even write a sentence anymore than doesn't sound completely fucking stupid? You can search the perps name and find countless other sources. I just grabbed the first thing that popped on google search. Dumb fucks like you aren't worth any more of my time.

magnetaress
05-18-2020, 05:17 PM
Can you even write a sentence anymore than doesn't sound completely fucking stupid? You can search the perps name and find countless other sources. I just grabbed the first thing that popped on google search. Dumb fucks like you aren't worth any more of my time.

retarded people find reasons to kill retarded people (oops i'm not supposed to say that word as a 'liberal') nvm... but u get my drift, stop making this all about trump lol he's good guy and u know there's way more to it then that

qq moar cuz my avatar is fucking awesome compared to ur lazer beems u spent 50 years on developing but didn't do shit, also thx for spending my tax moneys on things other than nuclear subs, 100% slider nuclear subs slider to 100% would have been a better move for the empire IMO

Kich867
05-18-2020, 05:22 PM
Anyone remember when trump made up a story about how he's taking hydroxychloroquine himself and that a bunch of frontline workers are also apparently taking it and that an imaginary doctor who he doesn't know the name of but definitely definitely exists is treating over 300 patients with hydroxychloroquine and apparently was begging trump to keep promoting it even though it's only permitted to be used on people that are hospitalized for COVID19?

That was pretty weird.

gn0sys
05-18-2020, 05:40 PM
It's more likely someone was murdered by a rabid piece anti-trump filth, much like you.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/woman-who-blamed-trump-after-giving-her-husband-fish-tank-cleaner-now-under-investigation-for-murder/

Lifetime democrat and rabbit trump hated, but oh ya sure if he tells me to eat fishtank cleaner I'm so doing that!

Everything else you have to say is equal if not more stupid. Not worth my time.

Qanon is a LARP...boomer.

Woke Locc
05-18-2020, 05:41 PM

You linked bow tie magazine, you're a shill for big haberdash

gn0sys
05-18-2020, 05:44 PM
Anyone remember when trump made up a story about how he's taking hydroxychloroquine himself and that a bunch of frontline workers are also apparently taking it and that an imaginary doctor who he doesn't know the name of but definitely definitely exists is treating over 300 patients with hydroxychloroquine and apparently was begging trump to keep promoting it even though it's only permitted to be used on people that are hospitalized for COVID19?

That was pretty weird.

You'll never reach the sheep who follow Boss Tweet. MAGA=Morons Are Governing America. Or Make Attorneys Get Attorneys. I have no use for the traitors who would make that orange walking pile of rotten filet-o-fish into a monarch. Again, screw this timeline.

Kich867
05-18-2020, 06:26 PM
Anyone remember when trump thought he made up the word "caravan", which aligned pretty well with a made up caravan that he made up of supposed immigrants on their way to overwhelm american borders that suddenly vanished election day and no one ever heard about it again because it wasn't ever actually going to happen?

That was pretty weird too.

gn0sys
05-18-2020, 06:34 PM
Pepperidge Farm remembers

Nirgon
05-19-2020, 12:47 PM
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-18-researchers-claim-100-percent-cure-rate-vs-covid-19-ecuador-intravenous-chlorine-dioxide.html

Powerful disinfectants at work

Nirgon
05-19-2020, 12:50 PM
My response to lulz is pretty on point that I made before.

It is perfectly normal for someone to find him to be repulsive but try to have an open mind, realize the people he's going after are worse. They denied you your democratic choice of a candidate. Sorry he's the one to be the champion of such causes. I've been around liberal and ultra liberal people my whole life, you are perfectly sound in your reasons for disliking him on a personal level.

magnetaress
05-19-2020, 12:50 PM
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-18-researchers-claim-100-percent-cure-rate-vs-covid-19-ecuador-intravenous-chlorine-dioxide.html

In another bombshell science paper published May 7, 2020, in The Lancet, researchers Dennis McGonagle and others determined that covid-19 is not a respiratory disease but rather “diffuse pulmonary intravascular coagulopathy,” a kind of blood clotting that presents in lung tissue.

This explains why patients with covid-19 are dying from hypoxia (lack of oxygen) and are frequently killed by the use of ventilators. As an ICU doctor from New York warned months ago, doctors are treating the wrong disease. (That doctor’s YouTube channel was deleted and all his videos were censored, of course. No one is allowed to question medical orthodoxy in the medical police state known as the United States of America.)

I actually endorse this article with my limited understanding the VA pumped me full of anticoagulants too was wondering what the fuck was going on

Nirgon
05-19-2020, 12:51 PM
You must all be the enemy of censorship. Everyone should be a whistleblower against it and refuse to perform those duties, no matter the cost.

Kich867
05-19-2020, 01:36 PM
If that doctor's youtube channel was deleted and all of his videos censored, why are they still there with all the same content he originally posted?

Sounds like that Naturalnews site might have an agenda :confused:.

Holy shit this article is wild, do you actually read this? No wonder, does anyone know if their silver spray works? I've often thought I needed silver spray to "protect myself from external threats".

Right now, Big Pharma, Big Tech, the FDA and the CDC are plotting to kill billions of human beings with an engineered bioweapon, a risky vaccine, and high-fatality prescription drugs that make people more vulnerable to covid-19.

Billions. Quality news source ;)

Mblake81
05-19-2020, 01:42 PM
I have no use for the traitors who would make that orange walking pile of rotten filet-o-fish into a monarch. Again, screw this timeline.

It is perfectly normal for someone to find him to be repulsive but try to have an open mind, realize the people he's going after are worse. They denied you your democratic choice of a candidate. Sorry he's the one to be the champion of such causes. I've been around liberal and ultra liberal people my whole life, you are perfectly sound in your reasons for disliking him on a personal level.

You just couldn't play it smart, could you?

All you had to do was box.
But no, not you, you hardhead.

Funny thing is, there ain't gonna be
any boxing championships this year.

-From Here to Eternity

Woke Locc
05-19-2020, 01:58 PM

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-26-bombshell-financial-times-analysis-totaly-mortality-surging-covid-19.html

Kich867
05-19-2020, 02:07 PM
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-26-bombshell-financial-times-analysis-totaly-mortality-surging-covid-19.html

This site may not know what the word "bombshell" implies given their insistence in using it in their titles. It must be exhausting thinking every article you write is groundbreaking and then having no one read it.

At least they've got their crystals though, clutch 'em tight.

OuterChimp
05-19-2020, 02:56 PM
MAGA
Make Antonica Great Again.

magnetaress
05-19-2020, 03:22 PM

this, whatever it is isn't going to burn itself out anytime soon

Kich867
05-19-2020, 04:13 PM
Looks like Trump just released an angry letter to the WHO criticizing WHO's trust in China...

Which is kind of weird because up until April he was insisting that we trust China, that China is doing a great job, that President Xi is a great person, that China and the United States have never been closer, and how much he respects President Xi.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/politics/trump-china-praise-coronavirus-timeline/index.html

:confused:

Sounds like we're really playing hardball with china now though. You can tell from all the friendly slapass going on.

Nirgon
05-19-2020, 05:02 PM
He tried buttering Kim Jong Un up too

Then when they betray him, he can say he tried

magnetaress
05-19-2020, 06:57 PM
So Nirgon. Who should I vote for. I'm going to vote how you tell me to.

Bigsham
05-19-2020, 07:07 PM
Everyone is going to vote trump, biden is a loser

Join guild and move to resolved

magnetaress
05-19-2020, 07:10 PM

Yeah I agree. I want Nirgon's permission though.

Nirgon
05-19-2020, 07:36 PM

https://youtu.be/_TmdY4-Q_DE

jilena
05-19-2020, 09:15 PM
The truth of the matter is, some people (Obama, press goons) insulted him at a dinner and he's out to undo their work/legacy and make fools of them for it. That's his #1 reason for doing anything no matter what he says.

I can see finding him personally repulsive and his reasons for doing things a lie but, he's after some extremely bad people that don't have your best interests in mind.

This has 100% been my primary theory on why Trump ran. My backup theory is that he and Bill Clinton had a 1 dollar bet, trading places style.

Canelek
05-19-2020, 10:53 PM
I can almost smell the tubby-size 4chan armour from here.

Natewest1987
05-20-2020, 02:16 AM
Honestly what they said to you was so inappropriate

DMN
05-20-2020, 09:33 AM
I can almost smell the tubby-size 4chan armour from here.

Cuntlick's strange preoccupation with 4chan manifests again.

Dude, get a grip, you are probably the only person on this forum who even visits it, so you can jerk your 1 inch dick off.

Canelek
05-20-2020, 04:02 PM
Cuntlick's strange preoccupation with 4chan manifests again.

Dude, get a grip, you are probably the only person on this forum who even visits it, so you can jerk your 1 inch dick off.

You are such an angry little boner, aren't ya?

magnetaress
05-20-2020, 04:19 PM
i like dmn the way he is