PDA

View Full Version : DDoS attacks

anthony210
02-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Fuck you, whoever is doing it you have less of a life than I do!

LazyFuj
02-27-2010, 09:43 PM
DDoS?

Azien Archphire
02-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Distributed Denial of Service attack

Anderdale
02-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Fuck you, whoever is doing it you have less of a life than I do!

yes i genuinely hope whoever is doing this dies in a car accident.

jilena
02-27-2010, 09:54 PM
I thought I needed a hobby.

bam2288
02-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Poor mr. DDoS attacker, is lonely at home in his mom's basement with his beer bottle glasses working away at his keyboard. Crunching numbers, smirking. Meanwhile the community is laughing at how pathetic this attacker must be, and checking back on the server every now and then while playing with their children or spending time with their wife/GF.

Cscott
02-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Isnt it possible to track this down through the provider with some proper help? I know this is against the law and carries a 10 year prison sentence. A felony I dont know but I assume it is.

I was reading with some advanced prep for an attack you can track it down. I dont know if Im right but I can only assume the culprit can be caught if the right people are involved.

pirscuered
02-27-2010, 10:31 PM
It takes a lot of resources to track this down, and needs to be done as soon as the attack is being pushed. Hopefully, there's some way the staff could figure something out.

Hasbinbad
02-27-2010, 10:41 PM
Poor mr. DDoS attacker, is lonely at home in his mom's basement with his beer bottle glasses working away at his keyboard. Crunching numbers, smirking. Meanwhile the community is laughing at how pathetic this attacker must be, and checking back on the server every now and then while playing with their children or spending time with their wife/GF.
Beautiful.

IRS
02-28-2010, 11:12 AM
If you donate enough money they can fund DDoS prevention techniques.

Bond
02-28-2010, 12:11 PM

Actually, they probably just ran a script and walked away.