PDA

View Full Version : scary story

deezy
05-09-2020, 08:00 PM
it was a cold wet night while i was walking down the street away from my home. i couldn't sleep. often i would walk around trying to clear my mind. it was peaceful out. there was no traffic around, especially during the pandemic.

suddenly i hear a quiet sound. i listen carefully, but couldn't make out what it was. i look around trying to found the source. couldn't find it. oh well, i decided it wasn't worth the trouble anymore and began to walk back home. moments after turning around i think i hear the whispers coming from a nearby tree.

i walk up to the tree and cautiously put my ear against it. the tree is covered in a layer of dew. everything is still. i listen. "this video is sponsored by raid shadow legends."

Snortles Chortles
05-09-2020, 08:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dgGvgKF.png

Mblake81
05-09-2020, 09:47 PM
Concerned consumer: "I don't understand why you have to be so elitist and deny the games to people who can't afford better systems. Why do you have to be such a gatekeeper? You are a real jerk.
I see you playing S.t.a.l.k.e.r on PC.. would it hurt you that badly if it was on switch? it wouldn't. You just don't others to play it."

PC guy: "er, it's not setup for that. It would be a different game if it was"

Concerned consumer: [EMOTIONAL RAGE]

Cecily
05-09-2020, 09:50 PM
I've been playing Dark Souls 3 recently and I haven't found Gud yet. Where can I find it?

pivo
05-09-2020, 10:04 PM
You gals/guys bored? :D

LazyHydras
05-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Don't you guys have phones?

DMN
05-09-2020, 11:34 PM
I played that for like a month an a half.

Not much else to say about that.

magnetaress
05-10-2020, 07:51 PM
didn't read

Bardp1999
05-11-2020, 12:32 AM
I just recently finished my Arbiter missions

https://i.imgur.com/5kZ52vk.png

sydbarrett25
05-11-2020, 12:37 AM
Thats a lot of stats, whatever that means.

Bardp1999
05-11-2020, 12:54 AM
I've been playing this retarded Raid Shadow Legends game for a little over a year now, maybe closer to a year and a half now. It's horribly stupid and is just a giant gambling money pit. It takes an incredible amount of time and effort to play the game "for free" and is honestly probably not worth it. It has really cool graphics for a mobile game and the character building is a lot deeper than at first glance, but those are the only saving graces about it. It's defiantly not worth spending money on, you would be better of just scratching lottery tickets or lighting your money on fire.