PDA

View Full Version : Lord BoB is BACK! Green server! Planes! Everyone is welcome!

Hyjalx
05-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Lord BoB is back and were playing on Green! Message Hyjal in game for invites.

We plan on being a leveling guild for the first 4-5 weeks then hitting the planes!

Everyone is welcome to join! You do not need to join on your main.

Nuggie
05-09-2020, 06:49 PM
Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

I suspect you will be better at crushing the rotation this time around.

Ripqozko
05-09-2020, 07:07 PM
Lord bob is The pantheon of guilds.

Ennewi
05-09-2020, 10:01 PM

Sorry you didn't Kickstarter galoot.

shuklak
05-09-2020, 10:46 PM

Most anticipated and loved guild since 2000?

Ripqozko
05-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Most anticipated and loved guild since 2000?

Keep the hype train going while he snorts your dreams away.

DMN
05-10-2020, 12:19 AM
But where is lord FrEd?

Clearmind
05-10-2020, 01:49 AM
Welcome back!

kaev
05-10-2020, 05:08 AM
But, without Chest here to first create and then destroy a rotation, Lord Bob is kinda pointless

BlackBellamy
05-10-2020, 09:59 AM
After doing the very barest of bone research I have decided that this sounds very intriguing and I am considering allowing one of my alts to have their reputation besmirched through association.

https://imgur.com/egk6X36.jpg

Hyjalx
05-10-2020, 12:40 PM
Just look for anyone in <Doz>.

hit up Imij, Slowburner, Cotha, Pillbox, or Keystone for invite.

magnetaress
05-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Can you make a custom class that summons hordes of lines in waves as a special ability.

Nightbear
05-10-2020, 08:21 PM
*UNIVERSALLY HATED*

Israel Adesanya
05-12-2020, 02:18 AM
This thread really took off. Good luck.

Mikebro
05-12-2020, 10:06 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fAp1Z4t.jpg

Hyjalx
05-12-2020, 08:35 PM
Level an alt with us! We'll be doing daily planes and more in a few weeks.

Ravager
05-17-2020, 09:06 AM
Lord Bob is kinda pointless

Daloon
05-17-2020, 09:43 AM
In on the yearly attention grab

Hyjalx
05-17-2020, 02:28 PM
Can't believe this was 10 years ago but.. We're back baby!

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21865

More than just an attention grab. We know how to raid. And have proved it time and time again.

All levels and classes welcome. Original Doz/BoB crew

If you want to hit the planes daily, and not play carebear EQ, this is the place.

Hyjalx
05-17-2020, 02:29 PM
This will be a lot more interesting that standing at the soup kitchen line.

Only real Everquest players should inquire.

And Dannyl, <33

Hyjalx
05-17-2020, 02:31 PM
discord.gg/PDGbx76 Check out our discord.

Message Hyjal for more info or hit me up in game on Imij or Hyjal.

If you like Carebear EQ this won't be for you.

reznor_
05-17-2020, 07:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TBqzXHQ.png

Hyjalx
05-18-2020, 12:11 PM
LOL. So true.

reznor_
05-18-2020, 12:22 PM
LOL I had fun making it, I’m glad you can take a joke :)

It was real nice of you to try and help those guys pull and do ToV (Opmeter as well) while we were all suspended. Props to that.

Hyjalx
05-18-2020, 12:40 PM
I definitely laughed out loud seeing that ahah. It was a lot of fun. To my credit, I had 20 feet to work with and I wasn't allowed to pull Sev or Cek! After Wow for 8 months, I got tossed to the meat grinder, rofl.

Opmeter was a pro as always. I really appreciate The Second Sons and Aegis for allowing us to participate on all the dragon kills.

On a serious note though. Who the hell wants to play soup kitchen pixel rotation Everquest? Planar rotations obviously can't last, but no real guild ever joined a UN full of neckbeards to decide the fate of raid content.

YendorLootmonkey
05-18-2020, 06:28 PM
On a serious note though. Who the hell wants to play soup kitchen pixel rotation Everquest? Planar rotations obviously can't last, but no real guild ever joined a UN full of neckbeards to decide the fate of raid content.

Let's see.... full disclosure: grown-ass, married adult here with full-time job and a social life.

Do I want to be tied to a batphone and login screen 24/7 during target windows, scrambling for FTE, involved in all the drama with a bunch of man-children who literally get off at the thought of denying pixels to everyone else, scanning through hours of Fraps footage to put together the perfect elf-lawyer petition, leapfrogging other guilds and getting them pissed off at my guild, zerging up to mobilize and field a raid force at any given point in time only to be made fun of for "being part of a zerg guild" when it has been the pre-dominant strategy for 10 years to beat the current top raid guild, waiting for the over-inflated guild membership to implode because we added the wrong sort of people with the wrong motivations and loot dried up for a few weeks, having our names drug through the mud on elf forums, pissing off already overworked CSR staff with all of the petitions and accusations, worrying about moles in our guild, subterfuge, psy ops, etc, etc, etc.

OR

Log in for my planar rotation slot that I can plan around, kill some shit while relaxing with my buddies, maybe get a dragon once in a while with some strategic parking if I will happen to be at my computer? Menden logs into an empty petition queue and takes big sips of his finely-aged, smooth Bourbon while spending the evening turning players in EC tunnel into unicorns. Maybe we listen to a sparse handful of idiots on the elf forums act all butthurt every few weeks because they can't dominate everything like they did for the past TEN FUCKING YEARS on Blue.

Hmmm... tough choice. Let me get back to you on that.

Fammaden
05-18-2020, 06:53 PM
Do I want to be tied to a batphone and login screen 24/7 during target windows, scrambling for FTE, involved in all the drama with a bunch of man-children who literally get off at the thought of denying pixels to everyone else, scanning through hours of Fraps footage to put together the perfect elf-lawyer petition, leapfrogging other guilds and getting them pissed off at my guild, zerging up to mobilize and field a raid force at any given point in time only to be made fun of for "being part of a zerg guild" when it has been the pre-dominant strategy for 10 years to beat the current top raid guild, waiting for the over-inflated guild membership to implode because we added the wrong sort of people with the wrong motivations and loot dried up for a few weeks, having our names drug through the mud on elf forums, pissing off already overworked CSR staff with all of the petitions and accusations, worrying about moles in our guild, subterfuge, psy ops, etc, etc, etc.

I mean this is exactly how raiding is on green too right now already. All the stuff on a rotation is trash mobs.

Fire giant named and phinny are single group or even duo/trio level shit that any casual guild or plat farm team can handle. Plus DMO is already trying to monopolize tranix which blocks any rotation for you and your friends and family guild.

Fear and hate rotations are only for trash mobs, and now that LR is gone its just a big farm for class gear, which is nice for people to get and all don't get me wrong.

But when CT/Draco/Inny/Maestro/Vox/Nag pop all bets are off. That shit's not on rotation, its arguably WORSE socking than on blue. Seal Team currently won't even budge an inch on roatation Maestro, which is a three day spawn with mostly crap loot and no epic drops FFS. That could change when the monk gloves are gone though, but for now its a toxic shit show.

People on blue park toons and have teams set to track and engage while the main raid is just buffed and waiting for the batphone. On green guilds are socking/rebuffing entire sixteen hour windows like insane people. You had wizards interrupting hate port casts for six hours straight to sock inny spawn.

So I'm not sure if you're just firing back at Hyjal here, or if Hyjal really understands just what's rotated by green UN, but there seems to be a running misunderstanding here on the forumsof just how much is rotated on green and what level of wall licking competition is actually going on.

Wallicker
05-18-2020, 07:02 PM
So I'm not sure if you're just firing back at Hyjal here, or if Hyjal really understands just what's rotated by green UN, but there seems to be a running misunderstanding here on the forumsof just how much is rotated on green and what level of wall licking competition is actually going on.

What’s wrong with Wallicking?

Gustoo
05-18-2020, 07:10 PM
what about simulated patch dates aka random server resets to fuck with rotations? How is that not happening?

Nirgon
05-18-2020, 10:30 PM
We're just claiming an open camp, ok?

Snortles Chortles
05-18-2020, 10:39 PM
How dare you!

Nirgon
05-19-2020, 01:21 AM
How dare you!

https://i.imgur.com/XTu0MwA.jpg

Ravager
05-19-2020, 08:56 PM
Let's see.... full disclosure: grown-ass, married adult here with full-time job and a social life.

OR

Log in for my planar rotation slot that I can plan around, kill some shit while relaxing with my buddies, maybe get a dragon once in a while with some strategic parking if I will happen to be at my computer? Menden logs into an empty petition queue and takes big sips of his finely-aged, smooth Bourbon while spending the evening turning players in EC tunnel into unicorns. Maybe we listen to a sparse handful of idiots on the elf forums act all butthurt every few weeks because they can't dominate everything like they did for the past TEN FUCKING YEARS on Blue.

Hmmm... tough choice. Let me get back to you on that.
It's all the same if you have a shovel, amiright?

Ennewi
05-20-2020, 08:59 AM
Have you been Yendor'd today? Not to be confused with being Haynar'd.