PDA

View Full Version : Imagine being this guy

Hotel
05-08-2020, 03:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ob5JCIm.png

Mblake81
05-08-2020, 04:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GsrNNXy.jpg

Riot lives, AM is long gone. You know how it works. Get gud, you shoulder chipped scrub.

fuckshit22
05-08-2020, 04:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GsrNNXy.jpg

Riot lives, AM is long gone. You know how it works. Get gud, you shoulder chipped scrub.

hi, actual decaying skeleton here. if you raid eq, you must play eq forever? if you don't, you lose forever?
how much dkp and dick sucks does it take to get gud? i cant find this in the wiki or ala
also how many dick sucks or bonechips do i gotta trade to get ranger epic on blue? jc. ty.

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Screenshots tooo tiny did not click.,

Vallaen
05-08-2020, 04:38 PM
AM is living rent free in pretzelles head

Yoink1986
05-08-2020, 04:41 PM
What's AM.

Snortles Chortles
05-08-2020, 04:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Q3TVTeq.png

Phaezed-Reality
05-08-2020, 04:45 PM
imagine posting about blue like anyone thinks its not the beta server.

Nibblewitz
05-08-2020, 04:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Q3TVTeq.png

Server's only smolder!

Sacer
05-08-2020, 05:48 PM

Imagine being so insecure that you have to post this over and over. :confused:

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 06:08 PM
tbqh, i wish i had stayed in the military another decade and amputated that annoying little tender bit with a grenade, and then never was stupid enough to get laid, then i would only have the EQ aids

Kohedron
05-08-2020, 06:50 PM
all I see are two nosepickers quibbling, ok?

Jauna
05-08-2020, 07:18 PM
wahhh i cant sit in a corner while monks do all the work wahhhh

Erati
05-08-2020, 09:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RnUDU1u.jpg?1

Molitoth
05-08-2020, 09:23 PM
hi, actual decaying skeleton here.

I must be drunk again, this has me lol.

Nice job.

magnetaress
05-08-2020, 09:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RnUDU1u.jpg?1

now do the doom version and animate it

looks pretty good tho

Nuggie
05-08-2020, 10:48 PM

+1

mattydef
05-09-2020, 02:50 AM
Classic wow > p99 at this point

Twochain
05-09-2020, 03:00 AM
wahhh i cant sit in a corner while monks do all the work wahhhh

Fake news, necros and mages were the best pullers. In fact, my monk does WAY more pulling now then before.

Pop calls used to be thrilling tbh. That's the biggest difference. Pulling dragon to entrance was a fuckin rush. Like a 1v3 clutch to send your team to OT

Twochain
05-09-2020, 03:02 AM
Classic wow > p99 at this point

World of walkcraft is boring as shit

mattydef
05-09-2020, 03:26 AM
World of walkcraft is boring as shit

Walkcraft? I don’t get it...

Vianna
05-09-2020, 07:47 AM
Yes most of Aftermath's former leadership is playing classic WoW. You can claim that you killed a guild. But it didn't happen until after Classic WoW released. Kinda confirms what people are telling you.

BlackBellamy
05-09-2020, 08:43 AM

You walk around thinking you're going to challenge yourself.

Mead
05-09-2020, 08:48 AM
I've seen much worse

not worth a thread

magnetaress
05-09-2020, 12:07 PM
Wow is so copypaste. It is cool, but Sola > uhmm... Arathi basin.

WoW is fun for a few 15 minute pvp matches that are a slight abstract from FPS games, but then gets stale. CS:Go is still better, and DoTA blows wow out the water.

Twochain
05-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Wow is so copypaste. It is cool, but Sola > uhmm... Arathi basin.

WoW is fun for a few 15 minute pvp matches that are a slight abstract from FPS games, but then gets stale. CS:Go is still better, and DoTA blows wow out the water.

What rank are you

Twochain
05-09-2020, 12:16 PM

You walk to area A

Quest Giver A says go to area B

You walk to area B

You right click 5 flowers, 5 roots

Kill 3 Bears, 7 Lions. You accomplish this by bashing your face against the keyboard.

Walk back to area A

13,500 exp points

Quest Giver B says to go to area C, it's a 5 minute walk

You walk to area C

You right click 7 stumps, 7 broken bottles. You can't find the one, so this takes 20 minutes.

Kill 7 Murloc Warriors, 3 Murloc shamans, 1 King Murloc

You accomplish this by bashing your face against the keyboard

Walk 5 minutes back to Quest Giver B

16,500 exp points....

magnetaress
05-09-2020, 12:16 PM
What rank are you

Top rank lvl 1000

Actually I played on the RP servers and dungeon finded.

WoW is fun once every few months when there's new faction content to grind.

Croco
05-09-2020, 12:20 PM
You walk to area A

Quest Giver A says go to area B

You walk to area B

You right click 5 flowers, 5 roots

Kill 3 Bears, 7 Lions. You accomplish this by bashing your face against the keyboard.

Walk back to area A

13,500 exp points

Quest Giver B says to go to area C, it's a 5 minute walk

You walk to area C

You right click 7 stumps, 7 broken bottles. You can't find the one, so this takes 20 minutes.

Kill 7 Murloc Warriors, 3 Murloc shamans, 1 King Murloc

You accomplish this by bashing your face against the keyboard

Walk 5 minutes back to Quest Giver B

16,500 exp points....

Honestly is that any worse than sitting in the same area of Seb for hours on end killing the same frogs? Potayto, potahto?

Snortles Chortles
05-09-2020, 12:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9n1ahbg.jpg

magnetaress
05-09-2020, 12:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9n1ahbg.jpg

ya lol i agree

also option b leaves room for /em dances with a froglock and /em pats soandso on the head were as option a is all about 'run past 10 players and try to click stump first'

Croco
05-09-2020, 12:52 PM
ya lol i agree

also option b leaves room for /em dances with a froglock and /em pats soandso on the head were as option a is all about 'run past 10 players and try to click stump first'

<insert office meme both pictures are the same thing>

magnetaress
05-09-2020, 12:55 PM
<insert office meme both pictures are the same thing>

https://i.imgur.com/qIVNunu.gif

aaezil
05-09-2020, 01:10 PM

Imagine wasting time playing on overpop classic server that will be merged into blue next year

Snortles Chortles
05-09-2020, 01:23 PM
✓ nerve struck

Mblake81
05-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Honestly is that any worse than sitting in the same area of Seb for hours on end killing the same frogs? Potayto, potahto?

Of course it is.

magnetaress
05-09-2020, 01:34 PM
imagine holding ur pee in for a spawn...

anyway there is a lot of merit to elf chatting here, just not over pixels, human interaction and attention is neccissary otherwise u die...

me i want to dig a hole in the ground i can't climb out of, burn out my eyes, fill my ears with hot lead and throw myself in --- gg

Twochain
05-09-2020, 02:21 PM

This is actually a great, and fair point. However, let me explain why I hate one, and don't hate the other.

First of all, I have to be upfront that I actually don't love mmorpg's that much, compared to just about every other genre of game. Mostly, because I hate both scenarios above. One thing that I love about EverQuest, and Diablo 2 to a point, is that you can trade gear. If you have a high level character, you can farm gear to make an insanely good low level character, and stomp content. For instance, my level 5 druid had full SS gear (all clickable at level 5), a fungi, and just about all the good stuff you could use. That was a lot of fun to play! I charmed crocs in upper guk, and battle druid with a pet all the mobs, and raced from 5-30. It's the closest thing to a beastmaster I've played on p99. So, grinding those mobs in seb dropping loot, such as an rbg, fungi, etc etc, hit's ya right in the ol endorphins. I can go on and on, but yeah. That's the biggest difference to me

Twochain
05-09-2020, 05:15 PM
This is actually a great, and fair point. However, let me explain why I hate one, and don't hate the other.

First of all, I have to be upfront that I actually don't love mmorpg's that much, compared to just about every other genre of game. Mostly, because I hate both scenarios above. One thing that I love about EverQuest, and Diablo 2 to a point, is that you can trade gear. If you have a high level character, you can farm gear to make an insanely good low level character, and stomp content. For instance, my level 5 druid had full SS gear (all clickable at level 5), a fungi, and just about all the good stuff you could use. That was a lot of fun to play! I charmed crocs in upper guk, and battle druid with a pet all the mobs, and raced from 5-30. It's the closest thing to a beastmaster I've played on p99. So, grinding those mobs in seb dropping loot, such as an rbg, fungi, etc etc, hit's ya right in the ol endorphins. I can go on and on, but yeah. That's the biggest difference to me

This reads pretty retarded but I said what I said

Phaezed-Reality
05-09-2020, 06:12 PM
Imagine wasting time playing on overpop classic server that will be merged into blue next year

i find it funny that u actually think its going to be merged into blue. they might have said that. But blue is tarnished as fuck, green isn't. It won't happen, keep telling yourself that thinking the beta server will ever be relevant again justifying you staying on blue.

/thread

Snortles Chortles
05-09-2020, 07:37 PM
in b4 server wipe

aaezil
05-09-2020, 07:51 PM
i find it funny that u actually think its going to be merged into blue. they might have said that. But blue is tarnished as fuck, green isn't. It won't happen, keep telling yourself that thinking the beta server will ever be relevant again justifying you staying on blue.

/thread

Sounds like you’re mad that you’re getting merged in a year LOL salty

baue1446
05-11-2020, 10:10 AM
My warrior and sham are still in Aftermath on blue! LONG LIVE AM!

Legday
05-11-2020, 11:07 AM
OP either (1)was new to raid scene when a zerg claimed a dead server from players that got burnt out on rooted dragons after being #1 or 2 for 4 years and doesn't know any better, or (2) was around the whole time but has a personality disorder(s) that prevent him from being realistic and needs validation in RnF.

Considering pretty much everybody here (including myself) suffers from #2, i'm going with #2.

Legday
05-11-2020, 11:09 AM
OP either (1)was new to raid scene when a zerg claimed a dead server from players that got burnt out on rooted dragons after being #1 or 2 for 4 years and doesn't know any better, or (2) was around the whole time but has a personality disorder(s) that prevent him from being realistic and needs validation in RnF.

Considering pretty much everybody here (including myself) suffers from #2, i'm going with #2.

Edit: not OP, but you know what I mean.

Hotel
05-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Edit: not OP, but you know what I mean.

can confirm op suffers from a lot of things

Mblake81
05-11-2020, 05:16 PM

We were the top raiders. Watch us peacock around in here like we still own the place. We have attachment issues, it was good times. Shame it had to end but we get to remind current players about how leet we were.. once. Circumstances, it was circumstances I tell you all. These new fools tell us to get gud, lol.. what do they know. I mean, I know you got to be the top guys to brag but we were the top guys before. These new guys are jerks and wont let us brag. Hah! its not like we care but they still should be reminded.

reznor_
05-11-2020, 10:29 PM
We were the top raiders. Watch us peacock around in here like we still own the place. We have attachment issues, it was good times. Shame it had to end but we get to remind current players about how leet we were.. once. Circumstances, it was circumstances I tell you all. These new fools tell us to get gud, lol.. what do they know. I mean, I know you got to be the top guys to brag but we were the top guys before. These new guys are jerks and wont let us brag. Hah! its not like we care but they still should be reminded.

You post here a lot. I have a hard time believing you’re good at your role, whatever that is.

cd288
05-11-2020, 11:12 PM

/thread

By the time the post Velious merge comes Green will be mudflated. You’re not thinking things through if you think the staff are going continuously launch a new server every couple years and pay for several old ones to exist

sacman08
05-12-2020, 07:01 PM
Guilds come and go, so do games. play what you want with who you want and have fun... geez