PDA

View Full Version : Investigation on Green

Lammy
05-06-2020, 11:52 AM
Right now we're looking into some serious business on the Green server. May want to avoid for now.

https://i.imgur.com/3MrZJ93.jpg

reznor_
05-06-2020, 12:30 PM
Lmfao

Evets
05-06-2020, 12:37 PM
BAN ELROY!

YendorLootmonkey
05-06-2020, 12:43 PM
Oh shit, we have a Yelp for P99 players??

radda
05-06-2020, 12:44 PM
sucks to suck at reputation.

Canelek
05-06-2020, 01:08 PM
This is why I hate Untappd. Do not review an IPA if you do not like IPAs!

sedrie.bellamie
05-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Yendor, clearly dressed as a druid; refused to port me on a CR. Gave me sow

2 out of 5 stars

Baler
05-06-2020, 01:42 PM
Their anonymity to be a jerk is equal to OP's anonymity to put them on the spot.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

YendorLootmonkey
05-06-2020, 03:03 PM
Yendor, clearly dressed as a druid; refused to port me on a CR. Gave me sow

2 out of 5 stars

Only tipped with lousy, unenthusiastic cyber for sow. Kept going on and on about some corpse under the crusher in Sol B. Almost didn't get off. 2 / 5 stars.

magnetaress
05-06-2020, 03:14 PM
May I make fun of your avatar OP? I am asking permission.

indiscriminate_hater
05-06-2020, 03:16 PM
good, get it

Lammy
05-06-2020, 03:27 PM
May I make fun of your avatar OP? I am asking permission.

Sure

magnetaress
05-06-2020, 03:30 PM
now that i have permission, i don't really want to lol, god bless u for bringing this very important matter to our attention

I agree Elroy seems suspicious.

Snortles Chortles
05-06-2020, 04:34 PM
ThiS 👏 woULdNT 👏 HaPpEN 👏 oN 👏 ReD 👏 SeRveR

deezy
05-06-2020, 04:56 PM
I started a black list

Blacklist:

Elroy

please print out copies and hand them out.

Tilien
05-06-2020, 04:57 PM

You can't investigate players if no one is on the server.

YoungJeezy
05-07-2020, 01:11 AM
Yea, its unfortunate this pencil neck managed to survive as cum in his dad's balls long enough to be shot out into his buffalo of a mother, but this guy was literally in group for 5 minutes before i booted him. As far as reputation goes, 9/10 the people i have issues with are as much of an asshole they claim I am, but when it finally happens to them, they cant handle it so they jump on the forums. This is p99 green, most of the players you run into are gonna be egotistical with poor social skills. It's a side affect from being wedgied and dunked in the toilet so many times. I know because I've administered many swirlies and wedgies to dorks very similar to OP.

reznor_
05-07-2020, 01:54 AM
Yea, its unfortunate this pencil neck managed to survive as cum in his dad's balls long enough to be shot out into his buffalo of a mother, but this guy was literally in group for 5 minutes before i booted him. As far as reputation goes, 9/10 the people i have issues with are as much of an asshole they claim I am, but when it finally happens to them, they cant handle it so they jump on the forums. This is p99 green, most of the players you run into are gonna be egotistical with poor social skills. It's a side affect from being wedgied and dunked in the toilet so many times. I know because I've administered many swirlies and wedgies to dorks very similar to OP.

Lol get ‘em Elroy

shuklak
05-07-2020, 04:24 AM
5 stars

baakss
05-07-2020, 04:47 AM
Sure

https://i.imgur.com/QnczQlM.png

Are you... looking for a blue guild?

-Ziing

kjs86z
05-07-2020, 05:30 AM

well said

Lammy
05-07-2020, 07:52 AM

Glad to have gotten both sides of the story. It sounds like maybe he deserved it. Do you remember his character name so we can avoid in the future?

deezy
05-07-2020, 08:27 AM
i can't remove the name from the black list because ink is expensive and i need to conserve it.

Kohedron
05-07-2020, 08:54 AM
gonna sit back and relax as the nosepicking snaggletooths screech at each other

please continue, snaggletooths.

Natewest1987
05-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Sure

Reminds me of a video I was saw called gnome farts.

Natewest1987
05-07-2020, 10:37 AM

Need more details

magnetaress
05-07-2020, 10:43 AM

Gross.

Snortles Chortles
05-07-2020, 11:15 AM
elf folks luv snitchin'

Tenderizer
05-07-2020, 05:30 PM

keep it down Muhammad

Mead
05-07-2020, 05:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gvOhRC8.gif

RecondoJoe
07-21-2020, 02:23 PM

:eek:

spiritsofrock
07-22-2020, 06:55 PM
Oh shit, we have a Yelp for P99 players??

That is literally the greatest idea I have ever heard

fastboy21
07-22-2020, 07:15 PM
Boobityboppity

BlackBellamy
07-22-2020, 09:49 PM
That is literally the greatest idea I have ever heard

No one likes my P99 Tinder idea :(

Nuggie
07-22-2020, 10:39 PM
Another amelinda situation is the last thing we need.

YendorLootmonkey
07-22-2020, 10:42 PM
No one likes my P99 Tinder idea :(

SWIPE LEFT
SWIPE LEFT
SWIPE LEFT
SWIPE LEFT

Arteker
07-22-2020, 11:14 PM
This is why I hate Untappd. Do not review an IPA if you do not like IPAs!

i would rather drink goat sperm than ipa, infact i swear it taste better

kaev
07-23-2020, 01:11 AM
i would rather drink goat sperm than ipa, infact i swear it taste better

Your preferences are well known, no need to advertise ;)

Lune
07-23-2020, 01:30 AM

god what a badass

Arteker
07-23-2020, 02:49 PM
Your preferences are well known, no need to advertise ;)

isnt my fault americans can only brew Bourbon:p

YoungJeezy
07-26-2020, 10:41 PM
god what a badass

just give me any time, place, discord and game you want to pvp against me in and ill mop you up fat boy

Swish
07-27-2020, 02:06 AM
just give me any time, place, discord and game you want to pvp against me in and ill mop you up fat boy

you're projecting.

Dolalin
07-27-2020, 02:39 AM
Lanys forums had a 'shit list' section for players like this.

I don't think I ever made the cut, unfortunately