PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Cyclops

drdrakes
05-01-2020, 07:10 PM
Just wanted to get a thread going for everyone.

Rang
05-01-2020, 10:25 PM
I want to petition the druid Blazes Fourtwenty for stealing my AC in SRo. I had been camping him for DAYS - with no SOW pots and killing every PH. He just ported in around 9 PM game time and stole it from right in front of me. Please GMs!

cornisthebest
05-01-2020, 10:27 PM
I want to petition the druid Blazes Fourtwenty for stealing my AC in SRo. I had been camping him for DAYS - with no SOW pots and killing every PH. He just ported in around 9 PM game time and stole it from right in front of me. Please GMs!

what guild are they in? :)

Juntsie
05-01-2020, 10:39 PM
Juntsie pleased to announce alternative fee arrangement for pending Ancient Cyclops camp dispute. Fer mere, low price of 15,999 plat, Juntsie will provide highest quality troll representation on yer' behalf. Juntsie advocate fer yer lootz. Cannot guarantee dropz. Specially when dere' gonna be like 50 of dem with hair on dey' necks campin' dat clops all day and night.

Retain today!

BlackBellamy
05-02-2020, 12:31 AM
I am proposing an alternative arrangement. Something might happen during the AC camp. If you would like to prevent things from happening I can help. You never know what might happen. Enjoy Unlimited Protection during your camp and know that things are being taken care of.

Kalamurv
05-02-2020, 01:31 AM
Its honestly to bad the AC spawn in SRO doesn't actually use the real ph' that there was on live (well 2 or 3 phs but all spawn exact same location if you paid attention to the sony / daybreak devs posting how the spawn worked years later)

reznor_
05-02-2020, 05:46 AM
I am proposing an alternative arrangement. Something might happen during the AC camp. If you would like to prevent things from happening I can help. You never know what might happen. Enjoy Unlimited Protection during your camp and know that things are being taken care of.

I lol’ed

drdrakes
05-02-2020, 01:11 PM
This is a good place to list the people you see corpsing rings, unless it's me.

magnetaress
05-02-2020, 01:42 PM
So is this thing FTE / dps and the one in OoT an actual campable spawn? That is how I would do it.

renarin
05-02-2020, 01:45 PM
So is this thing FTE / dps and the one in OoT an actual campable spawn? That is how I would do it.

Yes, that's how it has always been. SRO = FTE race, OOT = camp

Baler
05-02-2020, 02:08 PM
I look forward to more health normal threads about Ancient Cyclops.

Canelek
05-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Most people are actually pretty cool if you don't come charging in like as ass. Granted, it does get annoying when the queue for OOT AC is always the same people corpsing rings. Gotta feed that monkey I guess.

As for SRO FTE race, it just requires some patience due to the 10% spawn chance, then hoping you are on correct spawn or close enough to FTE. Since druid track is worthless until Velious the playing field is a bit more level.

Really though, in my experience at SRO hoping to get lucky with a character, folks are pretty decent with /ooc congrats.

And SoW pots :)

magnetaress
05-02-2020, 02:58 PM
I favor sow pots all around as I know it is helping a shaman and the spell is better. Jboots are an install tho! And easy to click off, dispel and reclick!

Canelek
05-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Correct. Boots are certainly nice. There are options though.