PDA

View Full Version : Necros are bigger assholes than Bards

Domo
05-01-2020, 03:34 AM
So I love having a Bard in my group. I love all their songs etc., and I think that they are a great addition to any group.

But...
...as soon I see these motherfuckers run outdoor around and kite 10+ mobs around my blood starts to boil. I fucking hate them. (<3 ;) )

And Necros are even worse.

If you're looking for a group or duo partner and ask a Necro he be like "Nah thank you, I am about to log soon" or some other cheap excues so he can keep soloing some shit and dont have to share pixels/exp with you.

But as soon the Necro is working on his epic, he be like "Hey buddy, long time not seen. We are best friends, remember?"

Octopath
05-01-2020, 06:10 AM
I can’t wait til Kunark drops. I’ll be one of those Necros you hate.

ChooChoo Train
05-01-2020, 06:29 AM
Necros always duo with bards though funny how that works.

Jimjam
05-01-2020, 06:55 AM
I struggle to respect these people incapable of honesty.

Claiming they are frequently afk or going to log soon but stay there and grind solo for another 6 hours.

Just admit you’re not in the mood to group. Thats fine.

If you are honestly gonna log soon? Have some fun and duo for the last few mobs.

shuklak
05-01-2020, 08:08 AM
Sometimes the log soon thing just turns into extended afk but you check in here or there to gank a mob. Happens especially if you're working around the house.

But if they're killing the while time then sure they're politely lying. At least they're being polite though?

Izmael
05-01-2020, 08:56 AM
I wanted to reply to this topic but I'm about to get off the comp.

OuterChimp
05-01-2020, 09:30 AM
I would have replied earlier but I had to log soon....

indiscriminate_hater
05-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Sorry you can't kill mobs by yourself

Sethius Marlowe
05-01-2020, 10:32 AM
But if they're killing the while time then sure they're politely lying. At least they're being polite though?

One million times fuuuuuuuuuuuuck this logic. I hate this so much.

I live in Seattle, but I'm from the east coast. I love it here. Everyone is generally super friendly. FRIENDLY is the correct adjective here. But they are not POLITE. I live in a world where if someone has a problem or there is something to be addressed they politely pretend like there isn't one and then go on silently acting as though there is and never addressing anything or communicating clearly and honestly and improving the situation.

This is friendly but this isn't polite. The polite thing to do would be to fucking talk and be honest like god damn adults. If you don't want to group just say "THanks for the offer but I don't feel like grouping right now." instead of "Thanks but I'm going to log." And then the other person makes decisions around the information that the person is going to be leaving soon, and sometimes that results in them waiting around in an area for the mobs that are going to continuously be killed by the person too fucking cowardly for the oh so scary confrontation of saying "No thank you." to someone like an adult.

Being a friendly white liar isn't the polite thing to do.

Jimjam
05-01-2020, 11:17 AM
Sorry you can't kill mobs by yourself

I THINK YOU'LL FIND JIMJAM HAS SOLOED MANY A HIGH PASS ORC WHILE WAITING FOR A REZ IN SEB!

Kohedron
05-01-2020, 01:10 PM
Ah yes, I see the 4,000 year old goblin simulator is simply full of high horsing beacons of social interaction. My bad, I guess.

drdrakes
05-01-2020, 01:43 PM
One million times fuuuuuuuuuuuuck this logic. I hate this so much.

I live in Seattle, but I'm from the east coast. I love it here. Everyone is generally super friendly. FRIENDLY is the correct adjective here. But they are not POLITE. I live in a world where if someone has a problem or there is something to be addressed they politely pretend like there isn't one and then go on silently acting as though there is and never addressing anything or communicating clearly and honestly and improving the situation.

This is friendly but this isn't polite. The polite thing to do would be to fucking talk and be honest like god damn adults. If you don't want to group just say "THanks for the offer but I don't feel like grouping right now." instead of "Thanks but I'm going to log." And then the other person makes decisions around the information that the person is going to be leaving soon, and sometimes that results in them waiting around in an area for the mobs that are going to continuously be killed by the person too fucking cowardly for the oh so scary confrontation of saying "No thank you." to someone like an adult.

Being a friendly white liar isn't the polite thing to do.

The word you're looking for is passive/ coward, not friendly. East coaster recently departed Portland after 10 years.

Evets
05-01-2020, 03:52 PM
As they should be in a RPG!

Jibartik
05-01-2020, 10:07 PM
If you're looking for a group or duo partner and ask a Necro he be like "Nah thank you, I am about to log soon" or some other cheap excues so he can keep soloing some shit

lol

Bardp1999
05-04-2020, 03:28 AM
Ah yes, I see the 4,000 year old goblin simulator is simply full of high horsing beacons of social interaction. My bad, I guess.

I motion to permanently replace "20 year old elf sim" with "4000 year old goblin sim".

kaev
05-04-2020, 12:19 PM
I motion to permanently replace "20 year old elf sim" with "4000 year old goblin sim".

second

branamil
05-04-2020, 01:00 PM
literally never had a necro offer to duo or accept my request to duo even though it would be 3 times more xp. If you roll a necro you are 100% a terrible person

ChooChoo Train
05-04-2020, 06:30 PM
1/4 of my friends list is necros I would duo with 40+, shamans definitely more friendly though, but usually datases. Full disclosure my friends list is 3 people long.

ChooChoo Train
05-04-2020, 06:30 PM
Datases = Fatasses in iPhone jergin

Gustoo
05-04-2020, 07:25 PM
When you're a solo class doing good solo work, you are literally AFKing whenever you feel like it watching movies playing real games reading books talking to people.

Not really ready for the group full engagement real life action. I soloed gustoo and would play solo zero attention span mode very often.

Asteria
05-07-2020, 02:00 AM
The word you're looking for is passive/ coward, not friendly. East coaster recently departed Portland after 10 years.

Snortles Chortles
05-07-2020, 10:47 AM
sorry about the corpse recovery