PDA

View Full Version : DMO and the Green UN

Plaguu~
04-30-2020, 08:40 AM
A brief history of Green raiding and the UN.

January 18th, Lineage, Kingdom, and Black Lotus are on Teal competing for dragons, while Seal Team is on Green without competition and is ruling with an iron fist, holding down any valuable camp or target.

January 19th, Teal is closed and characters are moved to Green. 4 guilds are now competing for 2 raid targets and atleast 7 guilds are now competing for Fire Giants and Phinny. Teal and Green UN merge.

The UN is now crowded. A meeting is held to setup rotations for Fire Giants and Phinny because they are only 8 hour spawns, so theres plenty to go around to keep all guilds mostly happy. At the meeting Seal Team is asked about DMO for rotations, all guilds are informed to treat them like an alt guild of ST that just likes to RP, they dont want in on rotation slots or the UN.

Now, any guild is allowed to propose policy in the UN and is voted on by each guild. Every guild has a single vote. Kingdom's vote is the same as Ironborn's vote. Proposals aren't policy until they have a majority vote.

About a month into the merge, Seal Team has gotten most of the 7 day targets. Venerate, Lineage, and Black Lotus form NAFTA, an alliance to help compete against Kingdom and Seal Team. NAFTA does not succeed in killing any targets. Seal Team doesn't lose a single Nagafen since the merge, The only guild on the server with Bladestoppers is Seal Team. Eventually, Lineage starts competing by themselves again.

In an attempt to get free dragons, most of the competing guilds conspire to propose dragon rotations. The proposal passes swiftly but Seal Team threatens to leave the UN if dragon rotations are enforced. The competing guilds concede to keep Seal Team in the UN. A GM proposes maybe a bag limit system could work, where if a guild kills a target 3 times in a row, they can't compete on the 4th. Seal Team threatens to leave again If this proposal also passes. So now, Seal Team has strong armed their way to being the strongest voice in the UN.

Now for the part DMO come into play.

Two months later Venerate, Black Lotus, and Kingdom form an alliance to compete with Seal Team. Seal Team is worried, they have been losing a few targets here and there to Kingdom. They immediately lash out and sever amicable ties with Kingdom. Petitions are flying out left and right and elf court is being overwhelmed. Over 2 weeks Seal Team loses 3 Nagafens in a row, among other 7 day targets. The first Bladestopper to go to another guild besides ST drops. The very next day, raid clickies are nerfed across the board, bringing all raid forces down but some more than others. The only way Seal Team can fight this is to destroy the UN and turn everyone against eachother. They invite DMO to the UN, their ace in the hole. DMO proceedes to bombard the UN with RnF style nonsense and all around shittery. Seal Team claims "Its why we invited Dark Men of Odus to the UN this week to get them a vote" because of the alliance. DMO is stunned when their proposal for acceptance into the UN is denied. Mainly due to the fact Seal Team spent the first 3 months of Green telling everyone to treat them like an alt RP guild, and only invited them to the UN when they wanted an extra vote. After being denied, DMO continues their shit flinging in the UN and runs over to camp King Tranix. The first guild to encounter them at Tranix is Akatsuki, a new to the UN, mainly Japanese guild who hasn't done a Fire Giant rotation yet. Once the UN got wind of what DMO was doing another shit flinging fest broke out in the UN, where DMO made some very offensive remarks. After many attempts at appeasement to discuss bringing DMO into the UN, All of DMO is removed by a GM except for their guild leader who continues to not fight for a invite to the UN but to gain an extra vote for Seal Team.

magnetaress
04-30-2020, 12:08 PM
All threads with DMO or UN in the subject are table are henceforth just getting 1 star.

This is an elf forum. not political discussion board.

Stickyfingers
04-30-2020, 12:24 PM
In reality, DMO had been mulling over the possibility of trying to get raid slots, because we are a small RP guild. Many of our members are not hardcore and did not want to have to get all of the ST raid reqs to raid with them. Several members of DMO become disheartened and left due to raid reqs. DMO decides to attempt its hand at getting into the UN so our less hardcore members can get a shot and phinnys and FGs. Additonally after seeing many guilds band together during raids, yet each of then had a seperate UN vote, we realized our situation was no different from theirs in reality.

Tilien
04-30-2020, 12:32 PM
In reality, DMO had been mulling over the possibility of trying to get raid slots, because we are a small RP guild. Many of our members are not hardcore and did not want to have to get all of the ST raid reqs to raid with them. Several members of DMO become disheartened and left due to raid reqs. DMO decides to attempt its hand at getting into the UN so our less hardcore members can get a shot and phinnys and FGs. Additonally after seeing many guilds band together during raids, yet each of then had a seperate UN vote, we realized our situation was no different from theirs in reality.

It sounds like you should be mad at ST and not the rest of the UN if ST just said you were an alt guild.

ST then proceeded to ruin their own reputations by vetoing UN votes and since you're their "alts" they ruined your reputation too.

Kushida
04-30-2020, 12:38 PM
So the UN guilds that didn't get dragons voted to give themselves free dragons? Am I getting that right?

Seal Team's counter-offer of open server raids on every raid target in the game once-a-month sounds like a pretty sweet deal for everybody imo (Kingdom voted no). Also nice burner account.

Phaezed-Reality
04-30-2020, 12:43 PM
the first mistake is thinking we are part of ST other than allied, your second mistake is thinking we give a shit about elf reputation beyond our alliance and what the GM's think of us.

Everyone can see this is an obvious cover by the UN guilds giving a "timeline" of what is "actually" going on.

When in reality DMO was no voted because the above guilds have stacked the UN votes with threats and appeasments to the smaller guilds in the UN, confirmed by talking to some of them. the UN also no voted our suggestion that all guilds that ally given 1 vote, that would have solved my issue with being forced to vote against our ally. But it would have also nullified the above guilds strangle hold rigged UN vote.

Nice try at rewriting history though, people in these guilds have been snipping the propaganda put in your guildchats, specially kingdoms all day. The blatant lies you guys tell your members, specially the one were we are part of seal team because we are listed as raider status, thus meaning we are members is complete bullshit. it means we earn dkp on seal team raids. We think its more fair to be apart of a dkp system than random rolls. You know, how kingdom got the FTE's 2 weeks ago and recieved no loot and venerate has gotten everything due to randoms? we wanted to avoid that.

Anyways one of our members has been bored while we kill tranix. Enjoy.
https://i.imgur.com/tGHQfpz.png

Thanks for showing up in our playground and trying to spread your bullshit. Prepare to get eaten alive.

Nirgon
04-30-2020, 12:46 PM
There's no way I'm going to read that diarrhea pile of ass hurt.

We claimed an open camp and responded in kind to hostility expressed towards us. You voted for this too.

Phaezed-Reality
04-30-2020, 12:51 PM
also my favorite line so far, has been "ST said you were apart of ST for all intents and purposes, so you can't join the UN". First off i believe you took this out of context to fit your needs to fit your argument. You know damn well now that we 100% arn't seal team. Yet you keep hammering this point.

So now that we have clarified we arn't seal team, you continue to hammer this point. Why? Because it gives you cover for your rigged bullshit. It is absolutely disgusting that you'd take a thing like the UN and twist it because you are losing and want to use any tool you can to attack seal team, meaning you hammer their allied guilds through vote stacking in the UN.

Thats what you are really doing. Getting even through political bullshit because you can't get dragons. Get, good.

Ripqozko
04-30-2020, 12:53 PM
Consider blue

Stickyfingers
04-30-2020, 12:58 PM
Menden even said ST and DMO are not the same. Not sure why that discussion is even around anymore. Unless you are calling Menden a liar, in which case I would take that up with him.

twill86
04-30-2020, 01:14 PM
Green was the best thing to ever happen to blue.

Woke Locc
04-30-2020, 01:15 PM
What is vote stacking?

Nirgon
04-30-2020, 01:16 PM
Green was the best thing to ever happen to blue.

Is that why dragons got rooted before green came out?

drackgon
04-30-2020, 02:24 PM
DMO should make Alliance with Lineage and win;)

Fammaden
04-30-2020, 02:41 PM
A GM proposes maybe a bag limit system could work, where if a guild kills a target 3 times in a row, they can't compete on the 4th.

Man, what a nice little compromise idea this is, which of course no dominant guild in P99 will ever give a tenth of a second's consideration to. Soft rotation that still involves competition. Could even simply make the locked out guild only have to be restricted until the FTE entity wipes, or a thirty minute lockout or something. How many times has this one been floated and shot down by blue UN I wonder?

galach
04-30-2020, 03:37 PM
Man, what a nice little compromise idea this is, which of course no dominant guild in P99 will ever give a tenth of a second's consideration to. Soft rotation that still involves competition. Could even simply make the locked out guild only have to be restricted until the FTE entity wipes, or a thirty minute lockout or something. How many times has this one been floated and shot down by blue UN I wonder?

The UN and I agreed on the open monthly raid system instead.

Smash_Money
04-30-2020, 04:21 PM
TLDR Summary: Someone is upset they didn't get welfare pixels without competing, and that their three guild 200 person zerg raid force isn't as competitive as s/he was hoping, so he turned to crying in RNF and attempting to rewrite history. May I suggest a TLP server.

Vostok
04-30-2020, 07:01 PM
It's funny to me how i can have some good chats and get a long with a lot of the people in those "rival" guilds then come to this board and see posts like this.
why even make a new forum account for this?

Swish
04-30-2020, 07:09 PM
I still don't understand the hatred for DMO when looking at what some of the other guilds have been up to.

ChooChoo Train
04-30-2020, 08:04 PM
These Forums are SO SO off base from like 99.99% of the social interactions I have in game amongst players from <Seal Team>, <Venerate>, <Kingdom>, <Black Lotus>, <DMHoes>, and any other guild I come across. There’s a tiny tiny handful of assholes but they aren’t limited to one guild! It’s quite hilarious you shouldn’t believe much here.

Sethius Marlowe
04-30-2020, 08:52 PM
Oh for sure lol

This is drama court.

Finesteel
04-30-2020, 09:39 PM
Isn't DMO just like 3 or 4 dudes who role play as Erudites? If so, I got a couple buddies i exp with and we would like a UN vote too.

Emberthorn
04-30-2020, 09:47 PM
Here we go again with DMO... just someone asking about the timeline nothing more:

https://imgur.com/a/cF2JSeD

And let's add more flavor to the other UN post.

https://imgur.com/a/uR2YnBx

Seal Team's finest alt guild. We cool with actual racism. Kay.

V. fit for pixels. Vote them in!

Emberthorn
04-30-2020, 09:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/s5Aulrx.gif

https://i.imgur.com/9IYd55H.png

Phaezed-Reality
04-30-2020, 11:35 PM
Momma told me there would crybaby r-tards like this.

Jadian
04-30-2020, 11:56 PM
The green server is pathetic even by Everquest standards.

Domo
05-01-2020, 02:10 AM
If Bladefrenzy would be the leader of the UN we wouldnt have this discussion now.

Computer Man
05-01-2020, 03:03 AM
Whenever I read RNF I read loads of hate threads on <Dark Men of Odus> but most of the other guilds rarely get their own thread. Why is this?

Nirgon
05-01-2020, 03:53 AM
Because we're not sore losers

I'm probably extending it if you cucks keep it up

baub
05-01-2020, 05:21 AM
The first Bladestopper to go to another guild besides ST drops. The very next day, raid clickies are nerfed across the board

this is rly funny

Phaezed-Reality
05-01-2020, 08:09 AM
this is rly funny

the best part about it is they wanted clickies nerfed and then it happens. the next day. so goog.

Baler
05-01-2020, 08:43 AM
DMO must merge 2020

Evets
05-01-2020, 09:53 AM
Shot yourselves in the foot becoming the evil dominant guilds lapdogs I see. Hope the pixel crumbs were worth it

zaneosak
05-01-2020, 10:37 AM
I don't think retards is really offensive or against PNP, but calling actual japanese players japs seems a little much. I'm not personally offended but would not be surprised if they were. In the wise words of michael scott - you don't call retarded people retards, it's bad taste, you call your friends retards, when they are acting retarded.

Evets
05-01-2020, 11:02 AM
Didn't know calling a Japanese person a Jap for short was offensive to them or anyone else..

OuterChimp
05-01-2020, 11:03 AM
All your Raids are belong to us!

Nirgon
05-01-2020, 12:21 PM
this is rly funny

then the tells of "ST is over, clickies are nerfed" tells flooded in

Mblake81
05-01-2020, 12:35 PM
you don't call retarded people retards, it's bad taste, you call your friends retards, when they are acting retarded.

Enlightenment for retards

Canelek
05-01-2020, 12:42 PM
Didn't know calling a Japanese person a Jap for short was offensive to them or anyone else..

Sure....in 1945 or a Bill Parcells press conference.

Man0warr
05-01-2020, 01:48 PM
It's racist because it has a history being used derogatorily, even into the 70s. Why even use their race there? You wouldn't describe any other guild by the race of it's members, there is no reason to outside of being derogatory.

Also DMO counts Jeremy and Nirgon as members. That's all you need to know that they are just trying to fling shit and start drama. No one gives a shit about Elf pixels in 2020.

Juntsie
05-01-2020, 01:52 PM
In dese difficult times, Juntsie want to remind all squishies and dose who dun' venture far from da' basement dat his professional loot advocacy services are available at da' low, low rate of 5000 plat per hour. Dis is a premium.

In addition to loot advocacy, Juntsie tink he compelled ta' offer da Dark Mens a series of Racial Sensitivity training seminars for low price of 3000 plat per hour. In dese exciting series, Juntsie explore many topics -- like how it make no sense dat' Dark Men blabble something about "JAPS." Whut is Japs? Dere' no such ting in Norrath! How does dese fine dark mens purport to represent Erudin -- which Juntsie finds too stuffy and devoid of real learned materials, such as swamp gasses, why read when can sniff gas??? -- and at same time blabble nonsense! Juntsie teach dark menz how to speak!

Juntsie also remind all dat dese ancient lootz ain't worth da' crying and moping. Jus' share bashing! It good for you!

Jack N
05-01-2020, 02:20 PM
It's racist because it has a history being used derogatorily, even into the 70s. Why even use their race there? You wouldn't describe any other guild by the race of it's members, there is no reason to outside of being derogatory.

Also DMO counts Jeremy and Nirgon as members. That's all you need to know that they are just trying to fling shit and start drama. No one gives a shit about Elf pixels in 2020.

Former BDA trying to snake their way into low-IQ power play. It's not going to work this time - we will see to it.

WITHOUT JUSTICE THERE WILL BE NO PEACE

galach
05-01-2020, 02:25 PM
In dese difficult times, Juntsie want to remind all squishies and dose who dun' venture far from da' basement dat his professional loot advocacy services are available at da' low, low rate of 5000 plat per hour. Dis is a premium.

In addition to loot advocacy, Juntsie tink he compelled ta' offer da Dark Mens a series of Racial Sensitivity training seminars for low price of 3000 plat per hour. In dese exciting series, Juntsie explore many topics -- like how it make no sense dat' Dark Men blabble something about "JAPS." Whut is Japs? Dere' no such ting in Norrath! How does dese fine dark mens purport to represent Erudin -- which Juntsie finds too stuffy and devoid of real learned materials, such as swamp gasses, why read when can sniff gas??? -- and at same time blabble nonsense! Juntsie teach dark menz how to speak!

Juntsie also remind all dat dese ancient lootz ain't worth da' crying and moping. Jus' share bashing! It good for you!

Evets
05-01-2020, 03:40 PM

Is Japanese a race? If so I wasn't aware..

Mblake81
05-01-2020, 03:46 PM

:D

Woke Locc
05-01-2020, 03:52 PM

Juntsie, what do we do with vexatious litigants?

Juntsie
05-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Juntsie, what do we do with vexatious litigants?

Dis gud question dat Juntsie waive all professional fee to answer. If dere be a whiny squishie whose ferget' to chage out dere' feces-sock and get cranky, Juntsie advise reminding dem of da' fecundity of pixel. Juntsie suspect dat da' crybabies need help and luv. Dey no loved as children, and spend all dere' time worrying about da lootz no one care about. It sad. Juntsie advice being nice to dem to lure them into comfort-zone. Once guard down, it is advisable to feed them special Sleep Potice, and then proceed to quarter their limbs -- especially if delicious, tender dorf, gnome, or halfling meats -- for later consumption. No waste gud meat and food. And da whiners tend to be a bit big around da' belly, so lots of meats. Good eating!

Mblake81
05-01-2020, 04:41 PM
All my +reps to Juntsie

stewe
05-01-2020, 06:21 PM
Is Japanese a race? If so I wasn't aware..

Unfortunately SJW call everything a race nowadays if it serves their purpose, Being Japanese is NOT a race, it is a nationality just like being Chinese isnt a race etc etc.

Woke Locc
05-01-2020, 06:57 PM
Unfortunately SJW call everything a race nowadays if it serves their purpose, Being Japanese is NOT a race, it is a nationality just like being Chinese isnt a race etc etc.

Yamato, Han

Man0warr
05-01-2020, 08:26 PM

Sorry your right - whatever backdoor you want to leave open for yourself to excuse ethic discrimination.

Phaezed-Reality
05-01-2020, 08:49 PM
Sorry for shortening japanse into a slur. Lol

Man0warr
05-01-2020, 09:06 PM
I totally believe you. People who toss out the word retard on the regular are known for being contrite.

charmcitysking
05-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Calling Japanese people 'Japs' is like calling Americans 'Yanks' or Scottish people 'Scots' or British people 'Brits'.

'Slants' or 'Nips' is racist. Japs is not.

Juntsie
05-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Fer' a free sample and part of da' patent-pending Juntsie's Racial Sensitivity Awareness Workshop, it gud manners to be kind and sensitive to da different peoplez and avoid werds dat hurt otherz feelings (unless of course it about eating lesser races like halfling, dorf, and gnome -- den just eat dem half-pints).

Dere certain segment of basement-folk who dun' understand basic social etiquette and form ehco-chamber -- sorta like dem' related folk who used ta' sit together and monopolize da big eye in Guk (gud job making Grobb safer) but in a bad way -- wherez it okay to say tings dat would get you bashed in Grobb or any realz city. Dere is no use tryin' to reason wit dese people, but please refer dem to Juntsie, so he can charge them full 3000 plat per hour for Juntsie's 8-hour Racial Sensitivity Awareness Workshop.

Juntsie advise gud folk to observe common social courtesy, but at same time ignore dose who do not until they can reap da' GREAT BENEFIT of Juntsie's 8-hour Racial Sensitivity Awareness Workshop.

Enroll today!

Phaezed-Reality
05-01-2020, 09:52 PM
I totally believe you. People who toss out the word retard on the regular are known for being contrite.

Shut up crybaby retard

Nirgon
05-01-2020, 09:57 PM
he doesnt hate Japanese people

you cry bullies are DEMENTED

Swish
05-01-2020, 10:25 PM
DMO counts Jeremy and Nirgon as members. That's all you need to know that they are just trying to fling shit and start drama. No one gives a shit about Elf pixels in 2020.

BDA never flung shit or started drama while locking smaller guilds out of the casual rotation though, right? :rolleyes:

Israel Adesanya
05-02-2020, 02:49 AM
What's going on in here pea brains?

Nirgon
05-02-2020, 03:05 AM
What's going on in here pea brains?

Just the usual low INTer rabble stirring up trouble

Sarodare
05-03-2020, 06:55 PM
Fer' a free sample and part of da' patent-pending Juntsie's Racial Sensitivity Awareness Workshop, it gud manners to be kind and sensitive to da different peoplez and avoid werds dat hurt otherz feelings (unless of course it about eating lesser races like halfling, dorf, and gnome -- den just eat dem half-pints).

Dere certain segment of basement-folk who dun' understand basic social etiquette and form ehco-chamber -- sorta like dem' related folk who used ta' sit together and monopolize da big eye in Guk (gud job making Grobb safer) but in a bad way -- wherez it okay to say tings dat would get you bashed in Grobb or any realz city. Dere is no use tryin' to reason wit dese people, but please refer dem to Juntsie, so he can charge them full 3000 plat per hour for Juntsie's 8-hour Racial Sensitivity Awareness Workshop.

Juntsie advise gud folk to observe common social courtesy, but at same time ignore dose who do not until they can reap da' GREAT BENEFIT of Juntsie's 8-hour Racial Sensitivity Awareness Workshop.

Enroll today!

Juntsie for president

Natewest1987
05-03-2020, 07:13 PM
Juntsie for president

TOTUS is already filled.... we don't need another troll in the white house.

cd288
05-03-2020, 11:27 PM
Damn, Seal Team in life support it sounds like. How the mighty fall lol

Eldamari
05-04-2020, 09:55 PM
Shouldn't the real question be - why do 3 guilds who raid together have 3 separate votes in what goes on in the raid scene. Sounds like vote stacking to me.

I do like that the "federation" called for clickie nerfs up and down the boards and then cry foul when they do get nerfed. BTW didnt ST procede to wipe the floor with you on the following competitive windows?

Woke Locc
05-04-2020, 10:13 PM
What the hell is vote stacking?

Like what is that supposed to mean?

:confused:

cd288
05-04-2020, 10:43 PM
Shouldn't the real question be - why do 3 guilds who raid together have 3 separate votes in what goes on in the raid scene. Sounds like vote stacking to me.

I do like that the "federation" called for clickie nerfs up and down the boards and then cry foul when they do get nerfed. BTW didnt ST procede to wipe the floor with you on the following competitive windows?

I don’t raid on Green so I have no dog in the fight, but to me it sounds like you’re super salty that ST seems to be having a hard time now

Stickyfingers
05-04-2020, 10:47 PM

Seal Team clean swept raid targets after the clicky nerf.

As an aside, Ironborn has a vote in the UN. They too are a small guild like DMO, I have great respect for the Ironborn crew. However, they have a Hate raidslot in the UN that they cannot do by themselves, so they make it an open raid. So, how come a small guild like Ironborn that can do FGs and Phinny the same as DMO gets a spot in the UN. Yet, we are voted down and told we are the same as ST. It just doesnt make sense.

I believe Ironborn is deserving of a raid slot, just like any other guild that can clear content. However this system is meant to benefit the few, not the many. Much like real politics really.

DMO asked for one thing, a spot in the UN in order to get a single FG and Phinny clear per week so that our members get to raid. That is literally it.

Eldamari
05-04-2020, 10:49 PM
Didnt ST have to take over the open Hate raid? I'm not sure since I left after the complete shit show the first half was

I don’t raid on Green so I have no dog in the fight, but to me it sounds like you’re super salty that ST seems to be having a hard time now

Nuggie
05-04-2020, 11:04 PM

January 18th, Lineage, Kingdom, and Black Lotus are on Teal competing for dragons, while Seal Team is on Green without competition and is ruling with an iron fist, holding down any valuable camp or target.

January 19th, Teal is closed and characters are moved to Green. 4 guilds are now competing for 2 raid targets and atleast 7 guilds are now competing for Fire Giants and Phinny. Teal and Green UN merge.

The UN is now crowded. A meeting is held to setup rotations for Fire Giants and Phinny because they are only 8 hour spawns, so theres plenty to go around to keep all guilds mostly happy. At the meeting Seal Team is asked about DMO for rotations, all guilds are informed to treat them like an alt guild of ST that just likes to RP, they dont want in on rotation slots or the UN.

Now, any guild is allowed to propose policy in the UN and is voted on by each guild. Every guild has a single vote. Kingdom's vote is the same as Ironborn's vote. Proposals aren't policy until they have a majority vote.

About a month into the merge, Seal Team has gotten most of the 7 day targets. Venerate, Lineage, and Black Lotus form NAFTA, an alliance to help compete against Kingdom and Seal Team. NAFTA does not succeed in killing any targets. Seal Team doesn't lose a single Nagafen since the merge, The only guild on the server with Bladestoppers is Seal Team. Eventually, Lineage starts competing by themselves again.

In an attempt to get free dragons, most of the competing guilds conspire to propose dragon rotations. The proposal passes swiftly but Seal Team threatens to leave the UN if dragon rotations are enforced. The competing guilds concede to keep Seal Team in the UN. A GM proposes maybe a bag limit system could work, where if a guild kills a target 3 times in a row, they can't compete on the 4th. Seal Team threatens to leave again If this proposal also passes. So now, Seal Team has strong armed their way to being the strongest voice in the UN.

Two months later Venerate, Black Lotus, and Kingdom form an alliance to compete with Seal Team. Seal Team is worried, they have been losing a few targets here and there to Kingdom. They immediately lash out and sever amicable ties with Kingdom. Petitions are flying out left and right and elf court is being overwhelmed. Over 2 weeks Seal Team loses 3 Nagafens in a row, among other 7 day targets. The first Bladestopper to go to another guild besides ST drops. The very next day, raid clickies are nerfed across the board, bringing all raid forces down but some more than others. The only way Seal Team can fight this is to destroy the UN and turn everyone against eachother. They invite DMO to the UN, their ace in the hole. DMO proceedes to bombard the UN with RnF style nonsense and all around shittery. Seal Team claims "Its why we invited Dark Men of Odus to the UN this week to get them a vote" because of the alliance. DMO is stunned when their proposal for acceptance into the UN is denied. Mainly due to the fact Seal Team spent the first 3 months of Green telling everyone to treat them like an alt RP guild, and only invited them to the UN when they wanted an extra vote. After being denied, DMO continues their shit flinging in the UN and runs over to camp King Tranix. The first guild to encounter them at Tranix is Akatsuki, a new to the UN, mainly Japanese guild who hasn't done a Fire Giant rotation yet. Once the UN got wind of what DMO was doing another shit flinging fest broke out in the UN, where DMO made some very offensive remarks. After many attempts at appeasement to discuss bringing DMO into the UN, All of DMO is removed by a GM except for their guild leader who continues to not fight for a invite to the UN but to gain an extra vote for Seal Team.

Dear RNF reader,

I will take this time to correct the OP on a few points, for your reading pleasure.

While factually accurate you are not giving Seal Team enough credit. During the timeframe mentioned, while the Teal server guilds were competing in bad blood with each other over classic raid targets, Seal Team was -sharing- some minor raid targets with 2 other guilds. Ironborn and Venerate. This was amicable, appreciated, and well received. It was for the good health of the server. It made for a happy server.

Competing is a rather unusual word. I believe there was a meeting very fast after the merger to discuss rotations(except 7-day spawns).

This is true. good job.

In a place where reasonable people speak, this does not matter. Things were fine.

NAFTA was in place pre-merge, no?

I do not believe this came up for a vote. It was presented and Phatez threatened to leave the UN. The other guilds were bereft of the information that Phatez made a promise to his guild that he would never agree to this. Essentially the 2nd half of the statement is true. No one wanted to wake the sleeping neckbeard.

The best lies have the most truth. There is a lot of truth in this. My take is that Kingdom was bleeding members to ST at an alarming rate. Said members wanted easy pixels, so they jumped on the pixel-line(read as bread-line). Kingdom reacted to losing members by making an alliance, since their numbers were depleting(though not enough to take the out of a competitive stance, but had they not reacted it would have).

In reaction to losing dragons, ST see's the writing on the wall(or perhaps a flashback to Blue where Riot stomps Aftermath[from what I've heard, I was absent from the server for this]) and makes a play to bring some balance to what they see as an unbalanced vote in the UN. I think this is a fair stance from their point of view. From a slightly leaning Team-ST point of view I think it was a little bit exaggerated.

DMO got their vote. it was denied. They should have self-selected themselves out of the UN. Instead they decided to invite more members and flood the channel, as the OP says. It was a little bit shameful and more than a little irritating.

In closing, The UN was mostly fine until Akatsuki and Fires of Heaven came to join and had higher expectations than were realistic about getting into the rotations quickly. the UN is/was slow on getting things done. The members around the table were looking around at each other uncomfortably about making slices smaller. They each had members to serve and wanted to do their best.

That's it Dear Reader, I hope you enjoyed!

Your pal,

Jack N
05-04-2020, 11:12 PM
I can understand that a lot of people did not like to have their hypocrisy pointed out to them in the UN channel. We did not flood the channel - we at a couple of points discussed with other people present why their double standard would not be tolerated.

I've never seen such a self-serving double standard so vehemently defended before. Nice work BDA

Emberthorn
05-04-2020, 11:18 PM
lmao @ ST taking over the open raid.

More like they caused the initial wipe by continuously pulling despite the UN host telling them to stop pulling in chat and in voice. All I saw was some ST monk named "Kongol" pulling over despite numerous attempt in voice to say "hey can we stop pulling?" and pulling a bunch while we were moving.

The only fault the raid lead had was he was being way too nice. Would have shut that shit down. But I guess he was being "nice" in front of the rest of the server.

Most of the ST members were AFK in the back not helping while this was happening. The Meathoooks dude was the only ST that seemed to have stepped up as far as I saw. Actually seemed to want to help things moving and work with the UN host. Good on him. More like that.

Also, doesn't seem to stacked when even Lineage decides to vote with everyone.

Outside UN perspective btw.

P.S. Let's not forget someone's bright idea to "root all the mobs" in Fear during the Fear release. That, too, caused a wipe in Fear open raid and a half an hour to an hour CR.

Canelek
05-04-2020, 11:19 PM
Kongol? Hah! ST will take anyone apparently.

Eldamari
05-04-2020, 11:40 PM
Seal Team clean swept raid targets after the clicky nerf.

I thought that was what I heard

Merang
05-04-2020, 11:44 PM
Shouldn't really surprise anyone that ST performs its best at 1am Saturday Night pops.

Hyjalx
05-05-2020, 06:01 AM
The real amazing part of all this is watching Nirgon stir the pot on green just as he did on red classic with the original holocaust. The hilarious part is not even the staff realizes it.

I still remember the Nirgon and Cast led Lady Vox raid where they purposely tried getting Vox stuck on the gate in king room so she wouldnt AOE during a guild raid.

Rogean showed up and disbanded Holocaust on the spot.

Good luck with this. Yall are being hosed... again.

Phaezed-Reality
05-05-2020, 06:36 AM
The real amazing part of all this is watching Nirgon stir the pot on green just as he did on red classic with the original holocaust. The hilarious part is not even the staff realizes it.

I still remember the Nirgon and Cast led Lady Vox raid where they purposely tried getting Vox stuck on the gate in king room so she wouldnt AOE during a guild raid.

Rogean showed up and disbanded Holocaust on the spot.

Good luck with this. Yall are being hosed... again.

you are wrong, sorry. Reason holocaust was disbanded was because the name offended crybaby retards. The ironic part is that red server has a different breed of players and the staff didn't realize they were being hosed by petition quest. Much like the clicky nerf situation(which i agree with). But fact remains the clicky nerf was cried over to paint another guild into a corner because of the percieved notion that it was only winning because of them(no other guilds are bad).

magnetaress
05-05-2020, 09:28 AM
Why would Rogean personally show up to an event Nirgon was doing? Pals perhaps?

Solist
05-05-2020, 10:02 AM
Can we just wipe blue and green yet? Restart green timeline, keep blue at end of velious.

And fixed rotate.

YendorLootmonkey
05-05-2020, 10:55 AM
At the meeting Seal Team is asked about DMO for rotations, all guilds are informed to treat them like an alt guild of ST that just likes to RP, they dont want in on rotation slots or the UN.

Is there documentation of this? Because it seems like this is the fundamental difference between DMO and any other small guild being discussed here.

Phaezed-Reality
05-05-2020, 11:52 AM
Is there documentation of this? Because it seems like this is the fundamental difference between DMO and any other small guild being discussed here.

they are basically taking it out of context, it might have been said. But at that time it meant we had no UN asperations and to be treated as an extension of ST. Now that we are bigger they are using that excuse to block us from joining because its the only path at getting back at ST for dominating content.

It's really that simple. lol.

My question is now that it has been established not only by ourselves DMO but from staff that we are and have been always a seperate entity its become a talking point in a political discussion to keep us out of the UN. Why? I think i just explained why. draw your own conclusions.

YendorLootmonkey
05-05-2020, 01:08 PM
Political mumbo jumbo aside, what are the documented criteria for being a voting entity of the UN? And if there isn't any, why haven't they been established?

This was the number one sore spot of the Class C/R rotations and smaller guilds needing to join up to raid content yet maintaining their own spot in the rotation, so I would be surprised if this wasn't addressed from the start on this go-around.

Hyjalx
05-05-2020, 02:16 PM
Rogean personally showed up cause he caught wind of what Nirgon and Cast were doing . They purposely tried getting her stuck for hours.

Nirgon, I was there. So I'm not wrong. Rogean disbanded us cause you an Cast are idiots.

I remember. How could I forget, lol. I'm sure Rogean does too. He even lectures you morons in shout as he disbanded us.

Hyjalx
05-05-2020, 02:17 PM
Same troll. Same expansion. Just different year.

Hyjalx
05-05-2020, 02:20 PM
On a side note... green really sounds like it could use a planar rotation buster guild. This situation sounds awfully familiar...

Eventually too many cuts of the pie will lead people to actually wanting to play everquest... go figure

Jack N
05-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Political mumbo jumbo aside, what are the documented criteria for being a voting entity of the UN? And if there isn't any, why haven't they been established?

In all seriousness, the criteria appears to be that a coalition of second-tier guilds believes you won't step on their toes.

Bardp1999
05-05-2020, 05:41 PM
When I was in <Asgard> people always said we were a shill guild for <TMO>....

Finesteel
05-05-2020, 06:04 PM
I’ve spent many hours and days contemplating this extremely important conundrum and below is my final thought:

DMO consistently has more players online than Ironborn yet Ironborn gets a vote and PoF / PoH slots.

I also have noticed that several small guilds who have PoH / PoF slots are now recruiting other guilds to help on the raids because they don’t have the numbers to support. No different than if DMO had a PoF slot and asked ST to help.

Hyjalx
05-05-2020, 06:17 PM
To be fair, this content takes 2-3 groups or less to do with competent enchanters, and more and more people are hitting 50.

And there are guilds honestly denying others from doing trash mobs? LOL.

Or am I wrong in something or is this a joke.

Nirgon
05-05-2020, 06:47 PM
Rogean personally showed up cause he caught wind of what Nirgon and Cast were doing . They purposely tried getting her stuck for hours.

Nirgon, I was there. So I'm not wrong. Rogean disbanded us cause you an Cast are idiots.

I remember. How could I forget, lol. I'm sure Rogean does too. He even lectures you morons in shout as he disbanded us.

Wtf we complained about Nihilum doing it for a month. They said I was crazy to think Amelinda was on an EMT payroll and allowing them to do it

We bind camped Heartbrand until he told us how they did it. Then we did it on the first try after GMs ignored it for months.

Cast and I never experimented with pulling Nagafen around. That is a total lie.

Nirgon
05-05-2020, 06:54 PM
Did you know Klepto in our guild admitted to RMTing a Tash orb from Nihilum after he was banned? And I had close ties with their main tank who admitted it?

Another member admitted they were exploiting Vox by attacking her through a wall. This was also ignored for a month by Amelinda etc.

We learned I was right about the entire thing, every claim turned out to be 100% true. This Hjyal guy is a total liar lol.

Hyjalx
05-05-2020, 07:25 PM
Eh. I was there dude, however you want to spin it tho. Plus, why would I even say Rogean was there. I watched him shout the message and disband Holocaust right there on the spot in perma.

You and Cast are equal to blame, though Cast was the more vocal idiot. And before ya start denying too much, just remember half my crew was in Holocaust locking down Lowerguk with with ya before that fiasco.

We never raided, but the one time we did, you idiots tried that.

I got no horse in this race anyway. DMO prolly deserves a spot killing trash mobs, cause none of this is even sustainable.

But you're a troll, just admit it and wear it proudly.

Nuggie
05-05-2020, 08:16 PM
Didn't Hyjal lead Lord Bob guild on Blue?

Nirgon
05-05-2020, 08:21 PM
We took the strat from Nihilum after the staff ignored me reporting them doing it, and a GM on an RMT payroll covered it up

You can lie and cry all u want

The coach's prophecy came true

Start working on that time machine, your only hope lol

Asteria
05-07-2020, 02:16 AM
Let's go Outside! (https://youtu.be/gwZAYdHcDtU)

Lhord99
05-07-2020, 09:46 AM
It’s amazing how badly everyone wants instancing.