PDA

View Full Version : The People vs DMO - Uniting the Nations?

Sultan
04-29-2020, 06:57 PM
Let the jury decide as big brother will not

indiscriminate_hater
04-29-2020, 07:16 PM
gasoline can't melt steel destroyer beams

GreenTMZ
04-29-2020, 07:20 PM
Here's a far better view:

https://imgur.com/a/wT2pfbL

And we all know this is Seal Team's alt guild. This is OK behavior?

solleks
04-29-2020, 09:14 PM
Huge fan of Japanese engineering

Kohedron
04-29-2020, 09:15 PM
All I see are 50 year olds pleasuring themselves to 40 year old video game drama

Ok I guess?

Phaezed-Reality
04-29-2020, 10:52 PM
People on rnf are pros. Number 1 they don't give a shit. Number 2 if they pretend to give a shit they still really don't. Thanks for playing. Time to be a man about it. Join the new discord

Woke Locc
04-29-2020, 11:44 PM
Shocker that DMO got booted for being racist

Phaezed-Reality
04-29-2020, 11:53 PM
That wasn't the reason actually, we were bringing valid points as to why raid allied guilds should only have one vote, and why they were vote stacking by not allowing us to join the UN. they cried to the GM repeatedly until he couldn't stand the screeching.

a tale as old as p99 itself.

Nirgon
04-30-2020, 05:14 AM
I'm still in the UN chat

They made u hypocrite cry bullies go nuts, it was awesome

drackgon
04-30-2020, 06:12 AM
UN is annoying and mainly focuses on what can I put forth to help my guild get over the next guild. As well as which smaller guilds can I bribe/appease to vote in favor or against stuff we want.

On top of that you still have racist DMO actions. Who are complaining they aren't in the UN. If anyone on green has ever been to a dragon/god race so far. DMO is 90% with them. Pretty sure on ST discord server they are flagged as Raider/Members..

TLDR DMO is already part of UN via ST.. So this thread doesn't matter. Just a guild that massively trolls, and is racist.

Phaezed-Reality
04-30-2020, 06:44 AM
Crazy a few UN members raid 7 day dragons and fill in at other raids for eachother, and still have individual votes. Maybe the proposal for one raid 1 voting entity should have been voted in, instead of down voting it.

I wonder why dmo and that preposal was down voted? oh thats right, because it's been rigged, the UN was supposed to be a fair and balanced entity designed to promote server health. It has now been rigged, with threats and appeasement to garner votes a certain block of guilds want.

The UN is trash until they get that shit under control. But once power is given its hard to reign back. Ill believe it when I see it.

drackgon
04-30-2020, 07:04 AM
Won't deny that the UN should be looked at on who can join. If a guild can't even break into a full clear of fear trash, or kill a dragon with their guild only. Probably shouldn't be on the UN.

kauvian
04-30-2020, 08:46 AM
The UN is trash until they get that shit under control. But once power is given its hard to reign back. Ill believe it when I see it.

PRAISE PREXUS BROTHER RAMAL!

Sethius Marlowe
04-30-2020, 12:03 PM
This sounds like some interesting shit going on in my absence

Y'all just want me to be in charge of things?

Phaezed-Reality
04-30-2020, 12:09 PM
This sounds like some interesting shit going on in my absence

Y'all just want me to be in charge of things?

ironically you would be way better at managing the UN than the status quo