Ashenden
04-22-2020, 01:08 AM
Reaper of the Dead to Can Equip
Cast time for Wort Pots and Serpentblood Pots

reeeeegards
Nono

Baler
04-22-2020, 01:33 AM
A wort pots nerf would be a direct nerf to a class and not an item.

If that happened this would not be a classic server and thus a custom server.

... I know ...

Nirgon
04-22-2020, 03:13 AM
just take away recharging and stop gimping dragon items

Ashenden
04-22-2020, 04:21 AM
Reaper isn't solved by any kinna recharge changes imo. Can Equip to give SKs a nice little extra button or cast time to make it kinda garbo.

But agreed, remove rechorg.

Bardp1999
04-22-2020, 07:24 AM
15 second cast on all CH items. 5 second cast on Idols

Erati
04-22-2020, 11:25 AM
nerf CH it was never intended to be chained in this manner

gwideon
04-22-2020, 11:29 AM
One of the things that made me love the game 20 years ago was the way players came up with unusual ways to solve problems that the developers had not anticipated, like gravity fluxing yourself to places that you cannot get to easily by normal means. Solving problems in unusual way became part of the game and it made it a blast.

I disagree with the latest nerfs to make the game more non-classic. Kunark and Velious were the height of the game imo because it was before the developers went overboard with nerfs and corrections to classes to address all of the complaints. Now, I understand why they had to do some things because players won't play nice together and there needs to be some order to the chaos that is the engaging of major mobs. But the use of items to build agro was classic and on live they were used as such. By Velious even mid raiding guilds were using agro items to open up casters like us to engage sooner and damage faster. I can't post evidence because strats were not openly posted so as to (hopefully) retain advantage.

Everyone was hit at one time or another with a Sony nerf that made us question whether this was the one that finally would make us hang it up. Some were understandable, but at some point many of my friends gave up trying to play the game exactly as Sony intended; it just wasn't fun anymore.

Let's not encourage more unclassic changes that are unnecessary to the point where no one has fun anymore, okay?

kaev
04-22-2020, 11:29 AM
5 second cast on Idols

best as stealth nerf immediately prior to earthquake

tyrant49333
04-22-2020, 11:31 AM
One of the things that made me love the game 20 years ago was the way players came up with unusual ways to solve problems that the developers had not anticipated, like gravity fluxing yourself to places that you cannot get to easily by normal means. Solving problems in unusual way became part of the game and it made it a blast.

I disagree with the latest nerfs to make the game more non-classic. Kunark and Velious were the height of the game imo because it was before the developers went overboard with nerfs and corrections to classes to address all of the complaints. Now, I understand why they had to do some things because players won't play nice together and there needs to be some order to the chaos that is the engaging of major mobs. But the use of items to build agro was classic and on live they were used as such. By Velious even mid raiding guilds were using agro items to open up casters like us to engage sooner and damage faster. I can't post evidence because strats were not openly posted so as to (hopefully) retain advantage.

Everyone was hit at one time or another with a Sony nerf that made us question whether this was the one that finally would make us hang it up. Some were understandable, but at some point many of my friends gave up trying to play the game exactly as Sony intended; it just wasn't fun anymore.

Let's not encourage more unclassic changes that are unnecessary to the point where no one has fun anymore, okay?

kaizersoze
04-22-2020, 11:31 AM
nerf torpor

branamil
04-22-2020, 12:12 PM
Please throttle my bitrate to 24.4 kbps, anything higher is not classic

Canelek
04-22-2020, 01:01 PM
Confirmed: Bitching about things being nerfed, and responding with calls to nerf more things.