PDA

View Full Version : Riot/AG/RNG raid suspensions

Pages : [1] 2

Ripqozko
04-21-2020, 10:42 PM
Grats kittens

Trademarked
04-21-2020, 10:50 PM
Grats for what? RNG only suspended from Ring War (that they were utterly inept and ill-equipped to handle anyways, as shown repeatedly of late).

Both Riot and AG suspensions were handed out via RNG petitions.
RNG setting themselves up in prime position to make all sorts of alliances and agreements with the other guilds. The big grats goes to RNG!

Mblake81
04-21-2020, 10:54 PM
Grats

Baler
04-21-2020, 10:55 PM
LOL https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3115814#post3115814

bradsamma
04-21-2020, 10:56 PM
Yeah, RnG can't compete so they're resorting to lawyer questing.

Anyhow, AG and Riot are suspended on different weekends. I can guarantee you that those two will make it their jobs to deny RnG of everything possible and an act of spite for their petty bullshit.

Baler
04-21-2020, 10:58 PM
ADD GUILD PLAYER CAPS

Make blue great again!

Ripqozko
04-21-2020, 11:04 PM
remember riot is the good guys and dont break the rules.

matticas
04-21-2020, 11:04 PM
Grats for what? RNG only suspended from Ring War (that they were utterly inept and ill-equipped to handle anyways, as shown repeatedly of late).

RNG setting themselves up in prime position to make all sorts of alliances and agreements with the other guilds. The big grats goes to RNG!

Coward. Take some responsibility.

Hotel
04-21-2020, 11:06 PM

Anyhow, AG and Riot are suspended on different weekends. I can guarantee you that those two will make it their jobs to deny RnG of everything possible and an act of spite for their petty bullshit.

8 months of free vulaks and still so salty

can't imagine what the screeching will be like when they make reasonable raid rules for tov

branamil
04-21-2020, 11:10 PM
I am extremely upset that one mystical league of diabetic boomers is slaying more dragons than another mystical league of diabetic boomers

Baler
04-21-2020, 11:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rSAzgPF.gif

Clearmind
04-21-2020, 11:13 PM

About the RW... It was really just poor mobilization on getting correct classes there first or else it could of been done... don't go throwing out false accusations. We have never started RW just to waste it. We do RW with 25-40 on the reg easy. Sorry we don't have 170 man wall licking zerg 24/7 and actually have to organize much more efficiently.

How bout "We lost a ring war by failing to do the 3rd turn in on time." coming from an actual riot member. Ooffff..

Also don't ya think is is conman sense both riot and AG suspension petitions were handed out from RNG petitions BECAUSE of infractions AGAINST RNG... Look at the big brain on Brad here.

P.S. Sorry you don't get to kill Vulak next cycle :(

Domo
04-21-2020, 11:15 PM
If the guild that put in the original complaint would like to pull it back, that is up to them and this suspension becomes void.

I was away a for a while but I never read something like this before.

This can end either in a love story or be the beginning of a long hate relationship :)
Prolly in nothing of it...but there is a chance of hope for a part 2 to this raid suspension

Mblake81
04-21-2020, 11:19 PM
It was really just poor mobilization on getting correct classes there first or else it could of been done

We pay you DKP for soulfires

Baler
04-21-2020, 11:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eafRE74JGZ8

Clearmind
04-21-2020, 11:24 PM

Your entire response is petty LOL.. QQ sorry you don't get to kill Vulak next week.

Also both riot and AG infractions were legit and riot / AG would have done the same thing if it was done to them. Even for way less so don't going throwing out petty lawyer questing accusations. Man up and accept it.. Sorry it may be hard for someone who just responds to BPs and collects free DKP with a 170 man zerg for free loot.

Hideousclaw
04-21-2020, 11:44 PM

can't imagine what the screeching will be like when they make reasonable raid rules for tov

Thats very optimistic of you

Hotel
04-22-2020, 12:02 AM
Thats very optimistic of you

i'll hit 60 eventually :cool:

Hideousclaw
04-22-2020, 12:26 AM
i'll hit 60 eventually :cool:

Thats realistic! I believe in you!

bradsamma
04-22-2020, 12:38 AM

I highly doubt RnG can even take down an AoE'ing vulak. Especially without infinite soulfire.

Also cry to daddy and petition more. RnG is just as guilty of the bullshit, it's just that Riot aren't crybabies and don't petition constantly.

AM/RnG's favorite tactic has always been to park their raid right next to another to try to force concedes when a pull inevitably goes wrong. They are toxic pieces of shit and always will be.

bradsamma
04-22-2020, 12:43 AM
Your entire response is petty LOL.. QQ sorry you don't get to kill Vulak next week.

Also both riot and AG infractions were legit and riot / AG would have done the same thing if it was done to them. Even for way less so don't going throwing out petty lawyer questing accusations. Man up and accept it.. Sorry it may be hard for someone who just responds to BPs and collects free DKP with a 170 man zerg for free loot.

RnG mobs have regularly ended up in other camps but they get handled most of the time. Except when you purposely train other guilds with a big ol' party.

Endonde
04-22-2020, 12:43 AM
I highly doubt RnG can even take down an AoE'ing vulak. Especially without infinite soulfire.

Also cry to daddy and petition more. RnG is just as guilty of the bullshit, it's just that Riot aren't crybabies and don't petition constantly.

AM/RnG's favorite tactic has always been to park their raid right next to another to try to force concedes when a pull inevitably goes wrong. They are toxic pieces of shit and always will be.

Your sodium levels are high as fuck, this suspension might do you some good pal.

Clearmind
04-22-2020, 12:46 AM

Did you just start playing p99 2 weeks ago or just live under a rock? Nothing you say makes any sense here... QQ more i guess?? Again sorry you cant kill Vulak next week.

bradsamma
04-22-2020, 12:47 AM
Your sodium levels are high as fuck, this suspension might do you some good pal.

Ad hominem attacks are what people resort to when they know they're wrong.

bradsamma
04-22-2020, 12:50 AM
Did you just start playing p99 2 weeks ago or just live under a rock? Nothing you say makes any sense here... QQ more i guess?? Again sorry you cant kill Vulak next week.

I can link you a few reading primers if you need help with reading comprehension.

Of course I suspect that you're just so full of shit all you see is brown.

Also, I'm pretty sure AG will be getting vulak next week.

Clearmind
04-22-2020, 12:52 AM
RnG mobs have regularly ended up in other camps but they get handled most of the time. Except when you purposely train other guilds with a big ol' party.

Lol man just stop you cant compete.

Clearmind
04-22-2020, 12:54 AM
I can link you a few reading primers if you need help with reading comprehension.

Cool story... sorry you don't get Vulak next week..

Swish
04-22-2020, 12:55 AM
AG made the news again, doesnt seem that long ago there was that thread on a Sol B train around Nagafen

Baler
04-22-2020, 12:58 AM
AG made the news again, doesnt seem that long ago there was that thread on a Sol B train around Nagafen

First hand knowledge..... After nemce and his mother left P99

AG became god's dog shit.

Jimjam
04-22-2020, 02:21 AM
Hmm, over confidence is a bannable offence? I find that a little surprising, have I misunderstood?

Arvan
04-22-2020, 02:29 AM
When you’re that pixel starved you have to start lawyerquesting to insure your next supply of welfare pixels?

Goodest
04-22-2020, 03:23 AM
from the UN channel: WNN alert*** RG offered to cancel their petition for free Dozes/Vulaks and NToV dragons - meaning RG wants welfare pixels. ****

Goodest
04-22-2020, 03:26 AM
from the UN channel: WNN alert*** RG offered to cancel their petition for free Dozes/Vulaks and NToV dragons - meaning RG wants welfare pixels. ****

Solist
04-22-2020, 04:05 AM

I've played against ascension, TMO, FE, Forsaken, and AM for a decade or close to it. I've not witnessed this behaviour once. Now I'm in RnG, I don't see it.

PS we killed vulak with 28 in rustle, it's a chump mob/irrelevent in difficulty.

Take a few breaths mate, it's only a game, and we're all meant to be having fun.

Hideousclaw
04-22-2020, 05:10 AM
PS we killed vulak with 28 in rustle, it's a chump mob/irrelevent in difficulty.

What was the meta for killing it at the time? Rooted at spawn point w/ 6 agro linked guards?

Brocode
04-22-2020, 05:40 AM
i like how Riot member #1323 says how evil Guild X is for petitioning them thats their only weapon. Accordingly to the server rules, internal agreements must be reached before petitioned, looks like your leaders ignored the matter.

Afaik the Kite/train drop no warn is a common method in riot, since no GMs were policing them. Please drop more trains.

Ennewi
04-22-2020, 05:44 AM

http://karenstollznow.com/ (http://karenstollznow.com/eavesdropping/)

isiah
04-22-2020, 06:45 AM

#Rustled

Twochain
04-22-2020, 06:45 AM

Put down the meth pipe guy

Bardp1999
04-22-2020, 07:30 AM
Every Sunday have a server wideTOV crawl with all loot randomed to anyone in attendance.

Capi
04-22-2020, 08:00 AM
Yeah - it’ll be so hard to kill vulak. What the fuck are you guys smoking? This thread is pretty great so far.

condap99
04-22-2020, 11:03 AM

Correction: the suspensions are already ruled on. We are not negotiating for free mobs. We are offering a path out so that AG/Riot do not have to take a week off, each, during the CV-19. It's better for everyone if we *all* have reason to stay in, kill some dragons, and not have to create more disputes by sitting on each other's raid forces. We even left some mobs for guilds not named AG/Riot/Guild in the proposal. It's actually us trying to be reasonable and create a win/win, while still getting the individual dragon concessions that we were aggrieved on in the first place.

kotton05
04-22-2020, 11:45 AM
I've played against ascension, TMO, FE, Forsaken, and AM for a decade or close to it. I've not witnessed this behaviour once. Now I'm in RnG, I don't see it.

Take a few breaths mate, it's only a game, and we're all meant to be having fun.

Lol we did it without soulfires

Hotel
04-22-2020, 11:51 AM
When you’re that pixel starved you have to start lawyerquesting to insure your next supply of welfare pixels?

too bad every gm disagrees

next time when you get trained on your vulak and doze attempts, make sure to just go meow

Dman2701
04-22-2020, 12:02 PM
post fraps

shadowdinah
04-22-2020, 12:23 PM
Since when did Kittens display so much hate?

Arvan, giving Kittens Who Say Meow a bad name! Lay down, drink some milk, and wash yourself. Maybe have a little cat nip.

kaizersoze
04-22-2020, 12:24 PM

Arvan, giving Kittens Who Say Meow a bad name! Lay down, drink some milk, and wash yourself. Maybe have a little cat nip.

You actually should not give cats milk.

tyrant49333
04-22-2020, 12:25 PM

Lold irl :D

shadowdinah
04-22-2020, 12:28 PM

gasp! Someone take his milk bowl away STAT!

kjs86z
04-22-2020, 12:52 PM
post fraps

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LbQBClbvw/

Kaezyr D`Shiv
04-22-2020, 02:17 PM
If the guild that put in the original complaint would like to pull it back, that is up to them and this suspension becomes void.

I was away a for a while but I never read something like this before.

This can end either in a love story or be the beginning of a long hate relationship :)
Prolly in nothing of it...but there is a chance of hope for a part 2 to this raid suspension

How annoying it must be to be a staff member if some kind of agreement is made. I personally would be extremely upset at the petitioning party, why didn't you work something out before?? You leveraged a charged suspension in to getting welfare pixels?? I am certain we don't want this to be the new meta moving forward. I dont know, but maybe they should rethink this policy.

zula
04-22-2020, 02:26 PM
I personally would be extremely upset at the petitioning party, why didn't you work something out before??

Why do you assume that it's because of the petitioning party that no agreement could be reached? Couldn't it be the case (for any of these suspensions) that the suspended party was given a chance to make things right and chose not to?

Kaezyr D`Shiv
04-22-2020, 02:30 PM
Why do you assume that it's because of the petitioning party that no agreement could be reached? Couldn't it be the case (for any of these suspensions) that the suspended party was given a chance to make things right and chose not to?

Good point, but this may amount to more than a treasure chest filled with over 500k pp in this case, like all of inner ring TOV, Vulak, Doze and city leaders?? :rolleyes:

tyrant49333
04-22-2020, 02:34 PM
Lol you gotta love this guy. Riot trains another guild, wiping their engage force, kills doze in front of them, refuses to concede 2, then when it goes to petition and they get raid suspended it's the petitioners fault LOL

Pretzelle
04-22-2020, 02:47 PM
Lol you gotta love this guy. Riot trains another guild, wiping their engage force, kills doze in front of them, refuses to concede 2, then when it goes to petition and they get raid suspended it's the petitioners fault LOL

Have you watched the fraps your guild provided? You trained yourself. Your guild leader saw it coming and just sat back and did nothing so you could fish a concession. Typical AM bullshittery.

Ripqozko
04-22-2020, 02:50 PM
Have you watched the fraps your guild provided? You trained yourself. Your guild leader saw it coming and just sat back and did nothing so you could fish a concession. Typical AM bullshittery.

AM doesn’t exist, sorry it still hurts you. I’ll be your friend.

Hotel
04-22-2020, 02:52 PM

that's a cool opinion you have

you know what the gms thought?

you trained us.

but hey, i'm sure your opinion is more fair and balanced

tyrant49333
04-22-2020, 03:00 PM

Hey remember that time that the gms had video evidence and you got suspended for a week and you coming in here lying about it and it was funny ?

Daloon
04-22-2020, 03:02 PM
Why does Riot's suspension thread have about 400 more views than the others?

Pretzelle
04-22-2020, 03:11 PM
Hey remember that time that the gms had video evidence and you got suspended for a week and you coming in here lying about it and it was funny ?

Who do you think I am?

kaizersoze
04-22-2020, 03:12 PM

because Riot has like 3/4 the server's pop

shadowdinah
04-22-2020, 03:13 PM
Imagin having an RNF account, not being your actual in game character in 2020.... Ouch

Arkanjil
04-22-2020, 03:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Xfkkzc9.gif

Dogma
04-22-2020, 04:02 PM
Guess they can focus more on Vindi those 9 days.

Big moves.

Arkanjil
04-22-2020, 04:10 PM
Guess they can focus more on Vindi those 9 days.

Big moves.

Silence wall licker! That BP is nice!

Dogma
04-22-2020, 04:21 PM
Silence wall licker! That BP is nice!
Thought it was window licker?

And it is a nice BP. Vindi is generally a fun kill too.

lagrimatz
04-22-2020, 05:25 PM
LOL, omg hi!

k9quaint
04-22-2020, 05:38 PM
LOL, omg hi!

This says it all.

Screapy
04-22-2020, 05:39 PM
post fraps

Drakborn
04-22-2020, 05:45 PM

Probably because it's the most recent post and shows up under "Blue Community" where the others don't.

Goodest
04-22-2020, 10:35 PM
Correction: the suspensions are already ruled on. We are not negotiating for free mobs. We are offering a path out so that AG/Riot do not have to take a week off, each, during the CV-19. It's better for everyone if we *all* have reason to stay in, kill some dragons, and not have to create more disputes by sitting on each other's raid forces. We even left some mobs for guilds not named AG/Riot/Guild in the proposal. It's actually us trying to be reasonable and create a win/win, while still getting the individual dragon concessions that we were aggrieved on in the first place.

Nah asking for 2 free dozes and 2 free vulaks and a hand full of TOV dragons each week is weak for a guild hell bent on competition. We will sit out of the euro time slot ToV dragons this weekend. Hope all goes well for every one.

Hotel
04-22-2020, 10:59 PM
Nah asking for 2 free dozes and 2 free vulaks and a hand full of TOV dragons each week is weak for a guild hell bent on competition. We will sit out of the euro time slot ToV dragons this weekend. Hope all goes well for every one.

tov isn't competitive in any form at the moment, hence why one guild has acquired the last 8 month of vulaks and why you leave mobs like koi up for hours after spawn

we asked for concessions on the mobs that we got trained on, doze and vulak, because that's how it has always worked

Mblake81
04-22-2020, 11:24 PM
It was all so simple before. You want to negotiate, ok. You can take one of the dragons no one wants loot from twice per month.

Arvan
04-23-2020, 04:11 AM

Just telling it how it is my friend.

Perhaps the truth hurts you in some way?

kotton05
04-23-2020, 09:01 AM
Just telling it how it is my friend.

Perhaps the truth hurts you in some way?

Don’t take the kittens kindness for blindness that’s all I know. they got some vets in there.

Mikebro
04-23-2020, 12:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Xfkkzc9.gif

If you made this while updating the NSFW thread... thank you.

Arkanjil
04-23-2020, 01:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/olMLdNP.jpg

Arkanjil
04-23-2020, 01:13 PM
If you made this while updating the NSFW thread... thank you.

Lol, prolly did. :p

Screapy
04-23-2020, 04:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4tGsp2f.jpg

Arkanjil
04-23-2020, 04:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4tGsp2f.jpg

Apparently the GMs agree with us and not you.

Hotel
04-23-2020, 04:48 PM
https://imgur.com/a/6jllq7h

Endonde
04-23-2020, 04:54 PM

Ah yes solid point, I think this might be your best post yet!

Hideousclaw
04-23-2020, 04:56 PM

Hotel
04-23-2020, 05:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/S2B5cU7h.jpg

Screapy
04-23-2020, 05:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/uZGlowv.jpg

hmm... looks like your MT had aggro on the roamers? Could it be the case that your raid faceplanted into Doze pit before you guys had a train going out? If that's the case, which role did our monk play there?

Seems like your raid faceplanted into the pit without waiting for your trainer to train out.
So here is how it works:
- DA engage
- Train out (that way your MT (+raid) dont have aggro on the roamers)
- Run in

you did:
- DA engage
- faceplant into the pit
- trainer didn't have aggro
- yikes

Hotel
04-23-2020, 05:37 PM

hmm... looks like your MT had aggro on the roamers? Could it be the case that your raid faceplanted into Doze pit before you guys had a train going out? If that's the case, which role did our monk play there?

Seems like your raid faceplanted into the pit without waiting for your trainer to train out.
So here is how it works:
- DA engage
- Run in

you did:
- DA engage
- faceplant into the pit
- yikes

sounds like staff bashing

Swish
04-23-2020, 06:14 PM
sounds like staff bashing

https://i.imgur.com/Xp71fZa.gif

Ripqozko
04-23-2020, 06:30 PM
Sorry you aren’t the good guys and just as shitty as the rest of us. Enjoy the suspension.

Brocode
04-23-2020, 06:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/S2B5cU7h.jpg

Screapy :rolleyes:

tyrant49333
04-23-2020, 06:59 PM
Oh look a screenshot that tells you nothing about what happened. Fraps of Wiggings train went to Menden. It was ruled on. You're suspended. GG

Arkanjil
04-23-2020, 07:20 PM

So here is how it works:
- DA engage
- Run in

you did:
- DA engage
- faceplant into the pit
- yikes

You're so wrong it's hilarious. BUT...I too have a non-relevant screenshot to share!

https://i.imgur.com/xuVDMGCl.png?1
https://i.imgur.com/CHwzXlO.jpg

Pretzelle
04-23-2020, 07:34 PM
Oh look a screenshot that tells you nothing about what happened. Fraps of Wiggings train went to Menden. It was ruled on. You're suspended. GG

Need an idol? Going to be too drunk to fuck/FTE again?

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 07:39 PM
let see wiggings fraps

Endonde
04-23-2020, 07:39 PM
Damn poor Screapy makes his first 2 posts in RnF, and instantly gets gang banged by the whole RNG spin team.

He must have really rustled you guys, when he swiped that Essedera from Shadowdinah yesterday.

Ripqozko
04-23-2020, 07:40 PM
Remember no matter how long you raid, you will forever be cucked on warder loot .

Sorry for your loss.

Arkanjil
04-23-2020, 07:45 PM
Damn poor Screapy makes his first 2 posts in RnF, and instantly gets gang banged by the whole RNG spin team.

He must have really rustled you guys, when he swiped that Essedera from Shadowdinah yesterday.

A guy comes in saying non-sense and you expect him not to get set straight?

Screapy
04-23-2020, 07:47 PM
You got re-aggro messages on pit mobs.. Your train out was going well I hear

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 07:48 PM

Swipped an Essedera really????? you gotta brag about having 30+ riot in zone getting ready for HoT and Ess pops and Shadow is not even logged into game at the time nore tracking at all. Meanwhile riot has like 4+ necros set up setup at zem instantly. We said grats and you guys acted like immature babies.. Maybe because it was one of your last days in ToV for a week?

I got my silver/serrated/ruby symbols though its just fun to compete against a zerg of cry babies. :)

Arkanjil
04-23-2020, 07:49 PM
You got re-aggro messages on pit mobs.. Your train out was going well I hear

You should just stick to whatever job you do in Riot, leave RNF to others.

Endonde
04-23-2020, 07:51 PM
A guy comes in saying non-sense and you expect him not to get set straight?

I understand that it must be hard for an American neanderthal such as yourself to understand Screapy's superior European intellect.

Due to your confusion you lash out in frustration as is typical for a lesser creature.

Screapy
04-23-2020, 07:51 PM
Arkanjil setting me straight, not understanding aggro mechanics. Nice thanks for the lesson -- anyway: next doze please start your kite before you get aggro on trash mobs thank you

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 07:59 PM
I understand that it must be hard for an American neanderthal such as yourself to understand Screapy's superior European intellect.

Due to your confusion you lash out in frustration as is typical for a lesser creature.

LOL you got out played by neanderthals while Screapy is the Albert Einstein of EQ???

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 08:01 PM
Arkanjil setting me straight, not understanding aggro mechanics. Nice thanks for the lesson -- anyway: next doze please start your kite before you get aggro on trash mobs thank you

Send wiggings fraps bud... then we can debate agro mechanics

Screapy
04-23-2020, 08:03 PM
Send wiggings fraps bud... then we can debate agro mechanics

I don't have Wigging's fraps. I only have this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAA5O9PlZV4

But maybe you can also school me and tell me at what point you took care of the trash mobs or handled the train out in any way. LF more lessons pst

Screapy
04-23-2020, 08:05 PM
LOL you got out played by neanderthals while Screapy is the Albert Einstein of EQ???

confirmed outplayed by darkmannx who apparently is so good that he needs an aego at zemm wasting mana on a 29 man doze. sick playz!

remen
04-23-2020, 08:05 PM

But maybe you can also school me and tell me at what point you took care of the trash mobs or handled the train out in any way. LF more lessons pst

TY for starting train out before you had FTE. Sorry you aren't allowed to drop that train onto the other guild when you don't get FTE. Perhaps spend your week off learning how to play within the rules!

Screapy
04-23-2020, 08:07 PM
TY for starting train out before you had FTE. Sorry you aren't allowed to drop that train onto the other guild when you don't get FTE. Perhaps spend your week off learning how to play within the rules!

any fraps where we train out anything or are you just forum warrior #841 who tries to dish out randomnly?

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 08:11 PM

I FTEd Doz after wiggings began his train out. What is there to school and tell you? Don"t drop a train out when its not your FTE??? Good talks.

remen
04-23-2020, 08:11 PM
any fraps where we train out anything or are you just forum warrior #841 who tries to dish out randomnly?

I don't know who that is. Your officers have the fraps and so does the staff. Reach out to them if you can't accept that you broke the rulea.

Dogma
04-23-2020, 08:12 PM
Mobs look like they were at their reset position to me and a raid happened to be running through. RNG got pumped.

Endonde
04-23-2020, 08:18 PM
My only question is why do you guys try so hard to spin shit to make yourselves look like good guys, when you know there is no one left on the server that wants to join you.

remen
04-23-2020, 08:22 PM
That fraps posted isn't of the train riot dropped. The train riot dropped was in the hub.

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 08:22 PM
My only question is why do you guys try so hard to spin shit to make yourselves look like good guys, when you know there is no one left on the server that wants to join you.

Sorry you don't get Vulak this cycle?

Dogma
04-23-2020, 08:25 PM
Looks like RNG was already pretty self-fucked at that point anyways.

Endonde
04-23-2020, 08:28 PM
Sorry you don't get Vulak this cycle?

I've killed him before so I doubt I'll be missing much.

Swish
04-23-2020, 08:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NXFeWnK.gif

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 08:39 PM
I've killed him before so I doubt I'll be missing much.

So why QQ so much about GM rulings?

P.S. I killed vulak many times... under competition and not just a zerg fest rooted dragon era. I am just here for the fun and you guys QQing is for the laughs..

I guess it will be cool to smack Vulak with my Gharns again. :)

Hotel
04-23-2020, 08:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lYzGv0O.jpg

oh and to respond to this reeree

Mobs look like they were at their reset position to me and a raid happened to be running through. RNG got pumped.

if it was a pump fake, why did furoar pop da and jump into the pit with wigging

you surely know more than the GMs :rolleyes:

Endonde
04-23-2020, 08:45 PM
So why QQ so much about GM rulings?

P.S. I killed vulak many times... under competition and not just a zerg fest rooted dragon era. I am just here for the fun and you guys QQing is for the laughs..

I guess it will be cool to smack Vulak with my Gharns again. :)

What about any of my posts makes you think i'm QQ'ing right now? This suspension means absolutely nothing to me, I play this game to bullshit with friends and I can do that without ToV.

P.S. I killed Vulak first.

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 08:49 PM
What about any of my posts makes you think i'm QQ'ing right now? This suspension means absolutely nothing to me, I play this game to bullshit with friends and I can do that without ToV.

Idk maybe every post you make?.. You killed Vulak on live?

Hotel
04-23-2020, 08:49 PM
What about any of my posts makes you think i'm QQ'ing right now? This suspension means absolutely nothing to me

https://i.imgur.com/K15gitl.png

Dogma
04-23-2020, 08:52 PM
"Quick run in and die. We'll take this to court."
https://i.imgur.com/9SO63Co.gif

Flawless flip right into a strawman argument too.
Next do a handstand.

Mblake81
04-23-2020, 09:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/DTQfHCx.jpg

Rang
04-23-2020, 10:15 PM
What is RNG? New guild or new name? Is the AEGIS alliance part of that?

conoutoftrol
04-23-2020, 10:17 PM

former ag members

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 10:19 PM

group of players who made friends at crushbone throne room.

Rang
04-23-2020, 10:20 PM
former ag members

I guess I missed out at some change in the raid scene. Velious released what 6 years ago? The years sure do go by .....

Clearmind
04-23-2020, 10:24 PM
I guess I missed out at some change in the raid scene. Velious released what 6 years ago? The years sure do go by .....

for real..

ajohnymous
04-24-2020, 02:27 AM
I FTEd Doz after wiggings began his train out. What is there to school and tell you? Don"t drop a train out when its not your FTE??? Good talks.

You can stop acting like that wasn’t a concession fish, RnF is a safe space and we accept toxic people for who they are.

Not_Mikeo
04-24-2020, 02:40 AM
Most raiders this week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn5_kHcvJbs&feature=youtu.be

Most raiders next week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Ezf9BbIYk

Glad to see it's mostly the same nerds doing self imposed social distancing. /wave

reznor_
04-24-2020, 03:06 AM
You going to send some erratic forum PM's to ex-AM members soon, Mikeo?

Not_Mikeo
04-24-2020, 03:09 AM
You going to send some exotic forum PM's to ex-AM members soon, Mikeo?

Sure, whatever you fancy.

reznor_
04-24-2020, 03:10 AM
I mean, I'm waiting...

Clearmind
04-24-2020, 03:21 AM
You can stop acting like that wasn’t a concession fish, RnF is a safe space and we accept toxic people for who they are.

uh ok? Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Solist
04-24-2020, 05:48 AM

Juuuuust curious, but why is doze different from trash kites in plane of fear, that you know full well can not be randomly dropped just because you lose an FTE. You and me both have spent time running in circles waiting for another guild to take over a kite. Yet you defend wigging beginning a kite and dropping it the moment his milk turns sour?

I couldn't care less about who gets what mob and when. But apply standards evenly.

imsorryGMs
04-24-2020, 06:34 AM
AG gets vulak this week.

kotton05
04-24-2020, 07:05 AM
I play on a server where training is legal so I don’t have to fucking hear all these stupid opinions on rules holy shit go outside some of you

Fammaden
04-24-2020, 07:43 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651815414132637726/703129222318784563/unknown.png

That's the lengths the green server UN has gone to, in order to rotate some content. Obviously that's a different type and amount of content, but a lot more guilds. And seven day spawns are still FTE races.

Tell me please, beards, why ten years on with Velious nearing five years old on blue, what it would kill us all to rotate....let's say fear golems, sev, and gore. Why we are still socking 16 hour windows for these trash tier "raids" stepping all over each others' feet training shit around for what amounts to three epic drops and some nearly throwaway tunnelquest loots?

Please tell me how the integrity of the server and game itself will be ruined if we all agreed to let TSS and DB have a free shot at some war/bard/shaman epic drops every month? Shit we could even say if you wipe then standard FTE snipe applies, and quakes are open season.

Any explanations why blue UN still seems to operate on the principle that every single raid target is a zero sum game and the rest of the server is your mortal enemy?

tombombadilo21
04-24-2020, 07:44 AM
shit thread is shit

Mblake81
04-24-2020, 08:21 AM
I play on a server where training is legal so I don’t have to fucking hear all these stupid opinions on rules holy shit go outside some of you

Dude, I will trade you some newds of my obese aunt after we pvp. #CommunityPositive

Mblake81
04-24-2020, 08:25 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651815414132637726/703129222318784563/unknown.png

That's the lengths the green server UN has gone to, in order to rotate some content. Obviously that's a different type and amount of content, but a lot more guilds. And seven day spawns are still FTE races.

Tell me please, beards, why ten years on with Velious nearing five years old on blue, what it would kill us all to rotate....let's say fear golems, sev, and gore. Why we are still socking 16 hour windows for these trash tier "raids" stepping all over each others' feet training shit around for what amounts to three epic drops and some nearly throwaway tunnelquest loots?

Please tell me how the integrity of the server and game itself will be ruined if we all agreed to let TSS and DB have a free shot at some war/bard/shaman epic drops every month? Shit we could even say if you wipe then standard FTE snipe applies, and quakes are open season.

Any explanations why blue UN still seems to operate on the principle that every single raid target is a zero sum game and the rest of the server is your mortal enemy?

Tradition. I think some of us play to remember what once was. Resistant from change as it allowed the whole genre to go into decline. The fact you are here making a big spiel about it instead of being pixel-satisfied after 5 years of Velious and just moving on to the next streamer friendly game.

but now Loramin can add rotation info to the wiki.

Mblake81
04-24-2020, 08:44 AM
https://i.imgur.com/k6NgD0c.gif

Fammaden
04-24-2020, 09:21 AM
I'm sure Loramin would tell you that some servers did have rotations, so that's how others "remember it once was".

Mikebro
04-24-2020, 09:24 AM
You going to send some erratic forum PM's to ex-AM members soon, Mikeo?

*Not _Mikeo

Mblake81
04-24-2020, 09:33 AM
I'm sure Loramin would tell you that some servers did have rotations, so that's how others "remember it once was".

Im sure he has to sit cross legged to keep his balls from freezing, where did a Barbarian learn to make a wiki anyway..

last I checked there were no libraries in Halas.. just a bunch of ugly women and wolf romance.

Fammaden
04-24-2020, 09:35 AM
*Loramin has been summoned*

tyrant49333
04-24-2020, 09:37 AM
Welfare is not your friend. No one is entitled to pixels. If DB or TSS want fear golems, or world dragons they can put the effort in to contest then like everyone else

Jimjam
04-24-2020, 09:43 AM
Welfare is not your friend. No one is entitled to pixels. If DB or TSS want fear golems, or world dragons they can put the effort in to contest then like everyone else

Sounds like you can’t be bothered to coordinate a rotation. Such laziness deserves no pixels.

Mblake81
04-24-2020, 09:45 AM
Sounds like you can’t be bothered to coordinate a rotation. Such laziness deserves no pixels.

This is such a hobbit thing to say, as he stuffs his fat face with second breakfast!

Pretzelle
04-24-2020, 09:49 AM

You and your buddies sure do want some welfare pixels from the big Riot monster, though. Fishing concessions and then demanding free Dozekars, Vulaks, and shared ToV mobs. :o

tyrant49333
04-24-2020, 09:54 AM
It is my understanding Menden wanted us to reach out to you for an agreement to see if it could be resolved outside of suspension. Enjoy your week contesting TSS for vaniki. Are you guys doing RTE for it?

Hotel
04-24-2020, 10:01 AM
You and your buddies sure do want some welfare pixels from the big Riot monster, though. Fishing concessions and then demanding free Dozekars, Vulaks, and shared ToV mobs. :o

i know this is a very hard concept for your brain to understand, but when you get trained on a mob, you ask for concessions on that mob

very complicated and nuanced stuff, trust me i understand

next time you get trained and guild leadership refuses to concede we'll make sure to remember these sentiments from the riot peanut gallery shit posting on rnf

Ripqozko
04-24-2020, 10:08 AM
These are the server good guys, yikes. Consider not getting suspended for training.

kjs86z
04-24-2020, 10:08 AM
most of the people in this thread:

https://youtu.be/596vi4HLNj4

Endonde
04-24-2020, 10:10 AM
Juuuuust curious, but why is doze different from trash kites in plane of fear, that you know full well can not be randomly dropped just because you lose an FTE. You and me both have spent time running in circles waiting for another guild to take over a kite. Yet you defend wigging beginning a kite and dropping it the moment his milk turns sour?

I couldn't care less about who gets what mob and when. But apply standards evenly.

So since "starting a kite" now includes agro'ing and dropping mobs on their spawn points, does that mean that any time a mob is agro'd it is the start of a kite regardless of if the mob is moved at all?

Seems like this is just a ruling that will create more rule lawyering, and petition quest over dumb things like guilds intentionally getting themselves trained. I've said it before though I think GM's just wanted to suspend all the guilds to let everyone know they are here because all of the current suspensions are over pretty weak claims.

Mblake81
04-24-2020, 10:12 AM
It is my understanding Menden wanted us to reach out to you for an agreement to see if it could be resolved outside of suspension. Enjoy your week contesting TSS for vaniki. Are you guys doing RTE for it?

dangit bobby, that's a mouthful of fey

i know this is a very hard concept for your brain to understand, but when you get trained on a mob, you ask for concessions on that mob

Goody TwoShoes

very complicated and nuanced stuff, trust me i understand

because you are goody twoshoes

next time you get trained and guild leadership refuses to concede we'll make sure to remember these sentiments from the riot peanut gallery shit posting on rnf

Well, good.. you goody twoshoes

Wanna trade newds now?

Hotel
04-24-2020, 10:16 AM
I've said it before though I think GM's just wanted to suspend all the guilds to let everyone know they are here because all of the current suspensions are over pretty weak claims.

you left out the part where he flopped once our fte went out, i agree with the your overall sentiment regarding gms tho

raid suspension ruling over a 2x doze concession is :confused:

https://i.imgur.com/HMGNpQO.jpg

Endonde
04-24-2020, 10:30 AM
you left out the part where he flopped once our fte went out

I'm genuinely not sure why that even matters though, you're raid ran into the pit prior to your train up having any agro on the mobs so you let yourself be trained.

Besides that though this whole concept that a guild is obligated to help another guild leap frog them is pretty stupid. That rule is basically the entire reason that zerg guilds are heavily favored right now because no guild wants to pull trash only to get leap frogged so it became what guild can do the dragon + trash. I'm surprised to see you guys like the rule so much when it favors Riot overall.

Bbeta
04-24-2020, 11:09 AM
Yeah, RnG don't compete with 160 people so they're improvising

Fixed for you

Bbeta
04-24-2020, 11:11 AM
I'm genuinely not sure why that even matters though, you're raid ran into the pit prior to your train up having any agro on the mobs so you let yourself be trained.

The rule is simple and clearly stated. If you plan on training during a raid or between a raid and a raid mob. You must control your train and you take ownership of the train until two things happen. You kill everything in the train or you manipulate it to reset back home without training people.

Mblake81
04-24-2020, 11:13 AM
Fixed for you

dewd, you have to be good to have that many. Jelly biscuits sad and lonely.

all your talent are belong to us

matticas
04-24-2020, 11:25 AM

Think it's short for random number generator?

Dman2701
04-24-2020, 01:04 PM
Will be interesting to see the GM's ruling on Alevert intentional train on AG & Riot at trips on Riot's Zlexak attempt.
OR
Kkobe training Riot with rats and killing our trainers on our Zlandicar kill

Screapy
04-24-2020, 01:08 PM

I only do that because I dont have a WC cap on my bard

Not_Mikeo
04-24-2020, 01:21 PM
*Not _Mikeo

https://i.imgur.com/qPtbHk2.png

Mblake81
04-24-2020, 01:25 PM
Will be interesting to see the GM's ruling on Alevert intentional train on AG & Riot at trips on Riot's Zlexak attempt.
OR

Elflawyers soon to be rolling in plats, PetitionQuest.. hey, think if EQ was a new game.. would the PetitionQuest have a workaround where they charge a MTX fee for it.. because who has time to wait

Clearmind
04-24-2020, 02:11 PM
OR

I was dragging corpses bro and there was a see invis named rat pestering the shit out of me ... I didnt train your zlandi at all and you killed zlandi clean...not even close to wiping.

Its not like we have 60 rogues who are available to do drags. Next time I will work on my zlandi faction if i can find the time/people. Maybe your 10 monks training out can do a better job because i was putting 0 agro into any of those rats and flopping after casts while you guys just stood there and watched me and never attempted to train them out.

Funny how the tables turn and all you guys wanna do is petition after calling us out for it lolz.

Pretzelle
04-24-2020, 02:16 PM
I was dragging corpses bro and there was a see invis named rat pestering the shit out of me ... I didnt train your zlandi at all and you killed zlandi clean...not even close to wiping.

Its not like we have 60 rogues who are available to do drags. Next time I will work on my zlandi faction if i can find the time/people. Maybe your 10 monks training out can do a better job because i was putting 0 agro into any of those rats and flopping after casts while you guys just stood there and watched me and never attempted to train them out.

Funny how the tables turn and all you guys wanna do is petition after calling us out for it lolz.

Sounds like what happened to Wigging. He flopped the mobs while they're still on their spawn points. Your pet trainers let you guys get trained as your melee just barreled through like a bunch of lemmings. At least our monks have the capacity to pickup the train you dropped on us and keep it off the raid.

tyrant49333
04-24-2020, 02:16 PM
It's cool let them cry wolf. Double punishment

Clearmind
04-24-2020, 02:24 PM
Sounds like what happened to Wigging. He flopped the mobs while they're still on their spawn points. Your pet trainers let you guys get trained as your melee just barreled through like a bunch of lemmings. At least our monks have the capacity to pickup the train you dropped on us and keep it off the raid.

Not even remotely close.... Sorry you dont get Vulak this week?

Pretzelle
04-24-2020, 02:28 PM
It's cool let them cry wolf. Double punishment

Have another Keystone. Hope there's a reliable bard in your guild that gets first coth.

Pretzelle
04-24-2020, 02:29 PM
Not even remotely close.... Sorry you dont get Vulak this week?

You're right - Wigging's flop didn't get anyone killed.

Ripqozko
04-24-2020, 02:35 PM
Double posting cause mad, sorry you don’t got warder loot, or raid targets.

Mikebro
04-24-2020, 02:41 PM

He sounds guilty to me... but I'm no Doctor.

Clearmind
04-24-2020, 02:47 PM
He sounds guilty to me... but I'm no Doctor.

hows your hunter doing on Herod? Probably still doing 1/2 my damage with even with tier 2

Clearmind
04-24-2020, 02:48 PM
You're right - Wigging's flop didn't get anyone killed.

Just like OJ is innocent!!!

Mikebro
04-24-2020, 02:52 PM
hows your hunter doing on Herod? Probably still doing 1/2 my damage with even with tier 2

It was a joke hence the doctor part but god dig bud. I wish I cared. Not

remen
04-24-2020, 02:56 PM
OR

Here is the difference, once we realized we trained you we conceded the mob.

What we didn't do was train you, kill the mob in front of you, and then sent we did anything wrong.

remen
04-24-2020, 02:58 PM
Here is the difference, once we realized we trained you we conceded the mob.

What we didn't do was train you, kill the mob in front of you, and then Deny* we did anything wrong.

Stupid phone auto correct

Clearmind
04-24-2020, 03:00 PM
It was a joke hence the doctor part but god dig bud. I wish I cared. Not

no big deal all good :)

Hotel
04-24-2020, 03:05 PM
riot's definitely not mad about the suspension

ag members excited about the prospect of killing tov mobs to dkp dump and join the rightful zerg guild on the server

Pretzelle
04-24-2020, 03:17 PM
If RenamedGuild put as much effort into getting good as they do lawyer questing and shitposting they might actually be competitive.

remen
04-24-2020, 03:23 PM
If RenamedGuild put as much effort into getting good as they do lawyer questing and shitposting they might actually be competitive.

Well, we out played you and you resorted to training us to win the mob. Sorry that you're not allowed to do that.

Dman2701
04-24-2020, 03:25 PM
Interesting that your training us, doesn't matter...since we we're good enough to recover...maybe you guys should get gud instead of petitioning

Hotel
04-24-2020, 03:28 PM
riot DEFINITELY not mad

remen
04-24-2020, 03:30 PM
Having 150 people doesn't make you good, it makes you a ridiculous zerg. You guys got 4 items from that mob right? So congrats on moving from spot 128 to spot 124 on the loot conveyor belt.

No wonder you guys are so butt hurt about your week suspension.

remen
04-24-2020, 03:34 PM
riot DEFINITELY not mad

Lots of hungry mouths have to go a week without their ToV pixels.

It's sad that they have 5 times as many people as the little guys, and still had to resort to cheating to win.

Daloon
04-24-2020, 03:39 PM
What about any of my posts makes you think i'm QQ'ing right now? This suspension means absolutely nothing to me

Weird flex considering you cried in our voicechat and ragequit the game for 1.5 months because server first Vulak dagger went to a better rogue.

Fazlazen
04-24-2020, 03:39 PM
I can’t believe GMs would expect you to keep a train going for another guild. Back in my day, we’d drop that train instantly, no questions asked. Goes to show the lvl of players we have today...What a bunch of cry-babies.

Zutizutzut
04-24-2020, 03:42 PM
riot DEFINITELY not mad

RG DEFINITELY not good.

Hotel
04-24-2020, 03:43 PM
RG DEFINITELY not good.

;)

Endonde
04-24-2020, 03:44 PM
Weird flex considering you cried in our voicechat and ragequit the game for 1.5 months because server first Vulak dagger went to a better rogue.

You're memory is pretty bad, but it's big talk coming from the guy who failed 2 seperate votes to make it into the guild, where even your best friend Snapcaster voted no on you.

Daloon
04-24-2020, 03:49 PM
You're memory is pretty bad

Not_Mikeo
04-24-2020, 03:51 PM
You're memory is pretty bad, but it's big talk coming from the guy who failed 2 seperate votes to make it into the guild, where even your best friend Snapcaster voted no on you.

Is this recent? or like 6 year old shit?

Daloon
04-24-2020, 04:00 PM
Is this recent? or like 6 year old shit?
Literally Kunark era. He kept calling me a guild hopper for attending 1 raid with TMO before he broke the all time guild hopping record this server has had. Don't worry though Toggin you will never be quite as creepy as that Planarity freak.

Endonde
04-24-2020, 04:02 PM
Literally Kunark era. He kept calling me a guild hopper for attending 1 raid with TMO before he broke the all time guild hopping record this server has had. Don't worry though Toggin you will never be quite as creepy as that Planarity freak.

You're a grown man who masturbates to Taylor Swift pictures, and takes yearly trips to Thailand to have sex. I'm not sure you get to call anyone creepy pal.

Hotel
04-24-2020, 04:03 PM
this thread is lit

Ripqozko
04-24-2020, 04:04 PM
Best thread 10/10 you salty fucks. Sorry no warder loot.

Daloon
04-24-2020, 04:34 PM
wah
So you're just going to ignore that guildhopping double standard fact I see. Taylor is washed up and Thailand is fucking awesome, I live there almost 2 months per year. You came at me first so don't be a mad lad when called out, drink your soy and move on it will be okay.

kjs86z
04-24-2020, 04:40 PM
You're a grown man who masturbates to Taylor Swift pictures, and takes yearly trips to Thailand to have sex. I'm not sure you get to call anyone creepy pal.

rofl

Pretzelle
04-24-2020, 04:59 PM
So you're just going to ignore that guildhopping double standard fact I see. Taylor is washed up and Thailand is fucking awesome, I live there almost 2 months per year. You came at me first so don't be a mad lad when called out, drink your soy and move on it will be okay.

taylor swift too old for you now?

Fammaden
04-24-2020, 05:01 PM
this thread is exhibit #1 of why half the server left for green

Corrected.

isiah
04-24-2020, 05:07 PM
Double posting cause mad, sorry you don’t got warder loot, or raid targets.

This post aged well.

I can hear your deep wheezing from here.

Pretzelle
04-24-2020, 05:09 PM
This post aged well.

I can hear your deep wheezing from here.

fogging up that CPAP mask with sugary sweet diabeetus rage breath

Daloon
04-24-2020, 05:18 PM
This post aged well.

Actually it did.. it gives <Guild> a free week of ToV that they wouldnt otherwise care for

Pretzelle
04-24-2020, 05:18 PM
Nice of Ramen to get Kittens raid banned. Good job, dude.

getsome
04-24-2020, 05:20 PM
Grats kittens

Daloon
04-24-2020, 05:28 PM
Green server about to explode in numbers. All part of the plan.

Jimjam
04-25-2020, 07:18 AM
This is such a hobbit thing to say, as he stuffs his fat face with second breakfast!

I’m literally having tea and cake as I read this pondering what to have for brunch. Barefoot of course.

condap99
04-25-2020, 06:43 PM

Why are you in here picking fights?

Did I miss where you're the one winning coth races or FTEs for Riot?

Where does responding to batphones fall into "getting good"?

Linksfather
04-25-2020, 09:24 PM
Whats this QQ shit? some new thing that cool people do now?

ChooChoo Train
04-25-2020, 09:31 PM
Green server about to explode in numbers. All part of the plan.

Didn’t even think about this, I bet peak population on green is up 25-30% this weekend and next!

loramin
04-25-2020, 09:36 PM
I’m literally having tea and cake as I read this pondering what to have for brunch. Barefoot of course.

LARPer

Pretzelle
04-26-2020, 12:07 AM
Why are you in here picking fights?

Did I miss where you're the one winning coth races or FTEs for Riot?

Where does responding to batphones fall into "getting good"?

You got one FTE in Riot? You got smoked by Ougak racing for Ikatiar. The FTE Legend is just a story the kids in Aftermath told each other to make them feel better they were inferior to Awakened and now Riot.

Detoxx
04-26-2020, 01:04 AM
Who do you think I am?

No one knows. No one cares. No one will ever know. Just Riot zergling #433

Vianna
04-26-2020, 01:10 AM

Vulak was killed by 25 when people weren't geared.

Detoxx
04-26-2020, 01:19 AM

Ouch. Dannyl with the finishing blow

cd288
04-26-2020, 01:22 AM
Ouch. Dannyl with the finishing blow

I haven’t met you before but everyone tells me you’re an asshole

Detoxx
04-26-2020, 01:27 AM
You got one FTE in Riot? You got smoked by Ougak racing for Ikatiar. The FTE Legend is just a story the kids in Aftermath told each other to make them feel better they were inferior to Awakened and now Riot.

Awakened was a trash guild. The only guilds I would say were better than AM pound for pound were Rampage and glory day TMO. Awakened was literally taken with some of Rampages shit players sprinkled in. And Riot? Lol to even think this guild is one that got to the top due to raw skill and determination and not because they capitalized on a time where rooted dragons, wow classic and green put blues population at an all time low is straight delusion.

Grats on swooping up all those trash guilds that waited 10 years to kill some mobs after literally zero people care.

Baylan295
04-26-2020, 01:36 AM
Grats on swooping up all those trash guilds that waited 10 years to kill some mobs after literally zero people care.

It's clear you still do.

Jimjam
04-26-2020, 02:50 AM
“Pound for pound?”

You just ad hominem any better guild as dismissible on account of being fat!

Some big cognitive dissonance to say no one cares about the pixels of an elf sim so popular people still want to play it 20 years later.

This reminds me of someone who got dumped by their SO: “You’re fat, I’m too good for you and never loved you anyway”.

Yikes.

Pretzelle
04-26-2020, 09:09 AM
Awakened was a trash guild. The only guilds I would say were better than AM pound for pound were Rampage and glory day TMO. Awakened was literally taken with some of Rampages shit players sprinkled in. And Riot? Lol to even think this guild is one that got to the top due to raw skill and determination and not because they capitalized on a time where rooted dragons, wow classic and green put blues population at an all time low is straight delusion.

Take your blood pressure meds and insulin. You're going to stroke out. Clearly you still care about Velious content in 2020 or you wouldn't be sperging out in this thread.

gundumbwing
04-26-2020, 09:54 AM

Your guild lost and decided to quit and play Wow. It didn't happen the other way around. Kinda weird how some people repeat the same bullshit to themselves for So long they actually believe it was true.

Mblake81
04-26-2020, 10:10 AM
Azeroth needs their help

Pint
04-26-2020, 10:11 AM
Smh that after all this time ppl still don't realize Asgard has always been the best guild on the box

Vynsticus
04-26-2020, 10:12 AM
Hopefully they will be looking into these unguilded snipe teams that are taking targets. If it's found that it is any of the banned guilds they will get an extension.

Sacer
04-26-2020, 10:43 AM
AM comes back and we're having raid bans again, coincidence? :)

k9quaint
04-26-2020, 10:44 AM
And Riot? Lol to even think this guild is one that got to the top due to raw skill and determination and not because they capitalized on a time where rooted dragons, wow classic and green put blues population at an all time low is straight delusion.

Someone seems mad.

Littul Jonn
04-26-2020, 11:39 AM
AM comes back and we're having raid bans again, coincidence? :)

I get what you’re getting at but consider this. Without RNG there’s just one guild knocking down all the targets.

Rogean used to be much more of an advocate for competition on this server as it separated p99 from takp or whatever other box which had instances or enforced rotations. Now it seems the server staff are content without competition as it limits their involvement.

Hideousclaw
04-26-2020, 11:53 AM
Without RNG there’s just one guild knocking down all the targets.

Might’ve had one too many frosty Rainiers with this post, my man.

shortshot444
04-26-2020, 11:57 AM
We should create an arbitration board that would settle agreements that cant otherwise be settled. An ideal solution settles agreements between players and guilds and not guides. It would also benefit everyone to know the outcomes of such arbitration and the logic, so we could all better learn the rules. Many rules can be hard to find/unwritten or up to interpretation. At the end of the day anything we could do to not pester and involve the staff would be ideal, and i am sure we would all prefer the outcomes as a whole.

Littul Jonn
04-26-2020, 12:07 PM
Might’ve had one too many frosty Rainiers with this post, my man.

Hahahahaha, just my observations from the sidelines. Is there competition for Vulak, Doze, AoW, KT anymore? Serious question lol

tyrant49333
04-26-2020, 12:13 PM
KT and doze, yes. Vulak / aow - no

Littul Jonn
04-26-2020, 12:18 PM
KT and doze, yes. Vulak / aow - no

Well that’s good at least. I think competition is healthy for a game, forces people to innovate and raise their level of play so the more competition the better.

Sincerely, hope all my old elf pals are doing well <3 hit me up in discord sometime :)

Jimjam
04-26-2020, 12:46 PM
We should create an arbitration board that would settle agreements that cant otherwise be settled. An ideal solution settles agreements between players and guilds and not guides. It would also benefit everyone to know the outcomes of such arbitration and the logic, so we could all better learn the rules. Many rules can be hard to find/unwritten or up to interpretation. At the end of the day anything we could do to not pester and involve the staff would be ideal, and i am sure we would all prefer the outcomes as a whole.

/guildwar (or arena fight as i guess this is broke), /duel between guild champions, /random are all there for players to resolve disputes without escalating.

mycoolrausch
04-26-2020, 02:02 PM
Hopefully they will be looking into these unguilded snipe teams that are taking targets. If it's found that it is any of the banned guilds they will get an extension.

If this is happening there is a 100% chance they're affiliated with the big guilds. Investigate and extend :)

kaizersoze
04-26-2020, 02:44 PM
If this is happening there is a 100% chance they're affiliated with the big guilds. Investigate and extend :)

Or just ban those players permanently.

Zutizutzut
04-26-2020, 03:02 PM
Or just ban those players permanently.

And all the other accounts they own.

Jimjam
04-26-2020, 03:07 PM
And all the other accounts they own.

And their women and children.

Hotel
04-26-2020, 03:19 PM
the box owner decided to change the mechanics of the most important zone in the game because we (and core, and remnants of AG led by folks like Littul) beat the content too hard

"pulling mechanics have been mastered to the point where raid mobs are able to be isolated from any and all trash and brought all the way to the zone in"

and yet you you're bragging about what...being the only raid entity that has done vulak for the last 8 months?

we'll be sure to pour one out for you when we get the next two for free

(riot currently petitioning a guild group because they lost a king camp, totally not mad btw)

Hideousclaw
04-26-2020, 03:40 PM
Hahahahaha, just my observations from the sidelines. Is there competition for Vulak, Doze, AoW, KT anymore? Serious question lol

We’re at every statue w/ 2 mages, waiting to see AoW die or wipe the winner, at every KT w/ 2 mages.

Past couple Vulaks that have had decent pop times we’ve been around trying for that win. Doze we go every once in a while but it’s a shitfest 99% of the time.

652 aren’t like the surprise competition that filled the void that was there, they’re just another guild popping in. Good for the server to have more competition, misguided for imply there isn’t competition without them.

tyrant49333
04-26-2020, 05:26 PM
We’re at every statue w/ 2 mages, waiting to see AoW die or wipe the winner, at every KT w/ 2 mages.

Past couple Vulaks that have had decent pop times we’ve been around trying for that win. Doze we go every once in a while but it’s a shitfest 99% of the time.

652 aren’t like the surprise competition that filled the void that was there, they’re just another guild popping in. Good for the server to have more competition, misguided for imply there isn’t competition without them.

Hey Daewen, why was AG suspended from TOV for a week? I didn't see

Hideousclaw
04-26-2020, 05:46 PM

We are banned from ToV specifically because we were found to have trained Guild652 on a doze attempt? It’s literally in the ban thing that Menden posted

Hideousclaw
04-26-2020, 05:59 PM

AG ToV Ban (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356400)

Guild652 Ringwar Ban (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356401)

Riot ToV Ban (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356402)

And since you're incapable of finding things on your own, and its in the comments of each of these: AG/652/KWSM/Riot Raid Ban (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356707)

Detoxx
04-26-2020, 06:02 PM
AG has been around for like 23 years and, even after the AM folks left, have the numbers to compete with Riot. Yall just cant. See theres a difference between a guild like RNG not being able to compete because they just simply lack the capacity of players and a guild of the same size not being able to compete due to just being bad.

Yours is the latter, Daewen.

Hideousclaw
04-26-2020, 06:09 PM
AG has been around for like 23 years and, even after the AM folks left, have the numbers to compete with Riot. Yall just cant. See theres a difference between a guild like RNG not being able to compete because they just simply lack the capacity of players and a guild of the same size not being able to compete due to just being bad.

Yours is the latter, Daewen.

Sorry you haven't recovered from a BBQ

Sorry I dont really have aspirations of being in some big-dick guild of people shitting on the server like a bunch of Call of Duty 14yr olds teabagging every corpse they run by. Im here to play a game and have fun, and I'm doing just that. Win or lose, suspension or not.

Is guild652 still lobbying to help end peoples suspensions now that you guys got a week of uncontested ToV or were those offeres truly a ruse for free uncontested loot and your cards being shown?

tyrant49333
04-26-2020, 06:22 PM
LOL so now that you got the same week off now you want to go back on declining Guilds offer?

LOLOLOL

Hotel
04-26-2020, 06:25 PM
Is guild652 still lobbying to help end peoples suspensions now that you guys got a week of uncontested ToV or were those offeres truly a ruse for free uncontested loot and your cards being shown?

From Daewen in the UN after our first proposal:

In response to Monrezz and RG’s proposal Azure Guard will have to say no.

While the proposal comes across as generous in that it removes the complete 0 on mobs from ToV for us that cycle, it is really nothing more than a masked attempt to get uncontested mobs when they otherwise would not.

From Daewen in the UN after our second proposal:

Azure Guard is going to remain taking the suspension. The counter-proposal is still disingenuous.

We were found guilty of an issue we had not felt at fault, and you got the suspension from us you sought. Were willing to accept that punishment as is, your 2 proposals show you do not want the suspensions as they don't benefit you the way you'd hoped they would.

genuinely feel bad for ag members

2 free vulaks inc to the bbq guild

Detoxx
04-26-2020, 06:29 PM
Sorry you haven't recovered from a BBQ

Sorry I dont really have aspirations of being in some big-dick guild of people shitting on the server like a bunch of Call of Duty 14yr olds teabagging every corpse they run by. Im here to play a game and have fun, and I'm doing just that. Win or lose, suspension or not.

Thats all fine and dandy but what about the 120 other zerglings who follow you? Your aspirations and goals supercede theirs? No one is saying you need to go for that number one spot but at least have a spine and try to compete.

I have literally seen your guild, 100+ count, leave and AoW up and not even try it when it was your free 2o min lockout. You traded all of ToV for VP. Your own aspirations aside, thats some pussy ass shit.

Our offers were completely in line for the offenses against us. We wanted the Dozekars your guild cost us, the Vulak your guild cost us and were willing to share all the rest.

Baylan295
04-26-2020, 06:34 PM
It's clear you still do.