PDA

View Full Version : KSer named Qwas (bard) causing confusion and a whip on rubi bp camp.

Ursela
04-21-2020, 04:13 PM
So we are there all day, killing. After 18 hours on list a wood elf bard named Qwas shows up and starts trying to solo our mobs that spawn around the AoF while we are killing other mobs. That is way to close to the portal up to be fighting unless you have them rooted so it's quite disturbing to see him engaging mobs over by the AoF spawn. So an hour goes by, he never asks to join the group, and we have 2 open spots, he keeps trying to get the mobs around the AoF then he moves over to the Cenobyte side and starts to engage that mob when it pops and we are busy, I know that he is about to do it and it pops but we are still killing a gator. The gator dies and we go try after our Cenobyte, we charm it to try to get it back away from portal to the mobs upstairs for when it runs. Then before we get it back to the ramp or dead We get an AoF pop, with no claws, and it starts beating on Flossie our shaman who is streaming this whole thing, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/597183224 the wipe is at 28h:42m on the video posted by biglittlecat twitch user. At 28hL43min Flossie sais "we're dying boys" lol. The Qwas ks bard looks like he keeps attacking the Cenobyte or trying to, but it was charmed when the AoF popped, so it was beating on another lizard, prolly the one that runs, Then I try to get AoF off of the shaman, Something runs and pulls the upstairs mobs, and we wipe. I make it back, but upon getting a rezz (after we kill the AoF with a second bp in 44 minutes! after 47 hour dry spell) I forgot a rez was going to pull me out of list range with little time left and I lost number 2 after 18 hours on list. Qwas was back again this morning making me nervous. Is he allowed to come into rubi bp camp and try to Solo snipe off the Cenobyte or any other mob even? While we are pulling gators for exp he is killing our home camp mobs? That's not allowed is it unless you were one on list maybe... love to hear all your oppinions.

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 04:24 PM
#justsaynotopixels

BlackBellamy
04-21-2020, 05:36 PM
The AoF room is a single camp for a group even though it has two nameds the same way TR is a single camp and also the Ass/Sup room over in Guk as examples. If you are clearing the mobs in a reasonable manner the place is yours. People entering those rooms should not engage any mobs until talking to the group. The elf court has spoken.

kelsoider
04-21-2020, 05:47 PM
The AoF room is a single camp for a group even though it has two nameds the same way TR is a single camp and also the Ass/Sup room over in Guk as examples. If you are clearing the mobs in a reasonable manner the place is yours. People entering those rooms should not engage any mobs until talking to the group. The elf court has spoken.

Legacy Player

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 06:29 PM
lot of firegiants play on green blue tho and expressly lvl a bot then a twink and then sperg all over every pixel they can find so good luck with that 'legacy mentality'

Izmael
04-21-2020, 07:27 PM
Wall of text posts should result in in-game permabans.

Arvan
04-21-2020, 07:30 PM
lvl 20 zone drama check

giant run on paragraph that nobody will read check

abundant misspellings check

Looks like a winner to me

Kohedron
04-21-2020, 07:37 PM
First page of 20 page thread

0/10 UI layout by the way

Droxx
04-21-2020, 08:50 PM
37 hour plus twitch video.

Well adjusted and normal.

BlackBellamy
04-21-2020, 09:42 PM
37 hour plus twitch video.

Well adjusted and normal.

Dude I don't fuck around. I watched that video before rendering judgement. I mean not the whole thing I don't want to lose my mind listening to other people's questionable music selections in the background, I have other important decisions to hand down.

Canelek
04-21-2020, 11:20 PM
Dude I don't fuck around. I watched that video before rendering judgement. I mean not the whole thing I don't want to lose my mind listening to other people's questionable music selections in the background, I have other important decisions to hand down.

Was it techno?

Lordgordon
04-23-2020, 09:57 AM
28 hours? Loser

shuklak
04-23-2020, 10:25 AM
Looser*

Mblake81
04-23-2020, 10:39 AM

The amount of retards running around in full gear with the ability to play but act like day 1 noobie zone scrubs.

Happened on blue to me recently, I was clearing the top floor guards in High Keep with about 5 minutes or so between rounds. Then this iksar monk comes running in, see me sitting then leaves. Ok. Then he comes back, maybe checking to see if I was logging out but doesn't say a SINGLE word. Leaves, then comes back again while I am clearing. He then proceed to check every guard spawn spot. Leaves and comes back again.. I think point I do an emote wave and ask whats up.

He leaves.

I am thinking his Xbox controller didn't have the qwerty key attachment so he can't talk. I also didn't get pinged to join his Xbox chat so I could listen to his music playing and talk about drugs.

Made me frown.

Bardp1999
04-23-2020, 11:07 AM

Can cast SoW in this zone - outdoor zone - 1 spawn point camp limit on all outdoor zones.

Your example of Guk is an indoor dungeon and not an outside zone

BlackBellamy
04-23-2020, 11:52 AM
Can cast SoW in this zone - outdoor zone - 1 spawn point camp limit on all outdoor zones.

Your example of Guk is an indoor dungeon and not an outside zone

Motion denied with prejudice!

Cazic-Thule is specifically a "Dungeon Type Zone". In Elf Law, A Dungeon Type Zone is defined as "as a zone which has very few open areas. These types of zones may include Sebilis, City of Mist, Unrest or High Keep. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=614444&postcount=2)"

Please note you can cast SoW in the City of Mist.

The Elf Court has spoken again!

BlackBellamy
04-23-2020, 12:00 PM
Not gonna lie you had me going for a minute have you considered law school?

cd288
04-23-2020, 12:32 PM
The amount of retards running around in full gear with the ability to play but act like day 1 noobie zone scrubs.

Happened on blue to me recently, I was clearing the top floor guards in High Keep with about 5 minutes or so between rounds. Then this iksar monk comes running in, see me sitting then leaves. Ok. Then he comes back, maybe checking to see if I was logging out but doesn't say a SINGLE word. Leaves, then comes back again while I am clearing. He then proceed to check every guard spawn spot. Leaves and comes back again.. I think point I do an emote wave and ask whats up.

He leaves.

I am thinking his Xbox controller didn't have the qwerty key attachment so he can't talk. I also didn't get pinged to join his Xbox chat so I could listen to his music playing and talk about drugs.

Made me frown.

What's wrong with him checking the guard spawns? You technically can't camp all of the guards on the floor if he wants to kill some of them.

Mblake81
04-23-2020, 12:44 PM
What's wrong with him checking the guard spawns? You technically can't camp all of the guards on the floor if he wants to kill some of them.

Read it again before I get the barbed whip

Ursela
04-23-2020, 04:35 PM
Omg lol so more bull last night. Some 37 High Elf SK trains like 50 mobs to AoF. She obviously wipes us. The lvl 50 sk that just woke up 2 help me dies. The druids both die. The she shows up and asks to join group. We hate her obviously but we lat her join. She all twitchy and moving around constantly. I pass on a potion so she can get one. Then she complaining cause l gave next potion to cleric.
I say shut up eventually and the sk types 5 sentances at her. I tell her to stop miving so much just chill. She brings up the roll order on piotions up again in an hour. Ih the cleric got last one she cant roll ahe say. Im like what aboit you just getting one? What an annoying player man. Typed on phone. Forgive spelling.

strongNpretty
04-23-2020, 04:45 PM
Omg lol so more bull last night. Some 37 High Elf SK trains like 50 mobs to AoF. She obviously wipes us. The lvl 50 sk that just woke up 2 help me dies. The druids both die. The she shows up and asks to join group. We hate her obviously but we lat her join. She all twitchy and moving around constantly. I pass on a potion so she can get one. Then she complaining cause l gave next potion to cleric.
I say shut up eventually and the sk types 5 sentances at her. I tell her to stop miving so much just chill. She brings up the roll order on piotions up again in an hour. Ih the cleric got last one she cant roll ahe say. Im like what aboit you just getting one? What an annoying player man. Typed on phone. Forgive spelling.

Forgiveness denied.

kelsoider
04-23-2020, 04:54 PM
Motion denied with prejudice!

Cazic-Thule is specifically a "Dungeon Type Zone". In Elf Law, A Dungeon Type Zone is defined as "as a zone which has very few open areas. These types of zones may include Sebilis, City of Mist, Unrest or High Keep. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=614444&postcount=2)"

Please note you can cast SoW in the City of Mist.

The Elf Court has spoken again!

Is it RMT if I hired you to be my elf lawyer?

Ursela
04-23-2020, 07:59 PM
yea that is hardly legible, sorry. lol forgivness denied.

Bigsham
04-23-2020, 08:30 PM
all kinds of sickness in this thread i hope that guy makes you all quit