PDA

View Full Version : Will there be /list's in Kunark?

baue1446
04-21-2020, 01:33 PM
Just wondering if any loot qualifies for such a distinct honor? I would say Circlet or Fungi staff? But i find it increasingly difficult to believe that Fungi would get that type of attention. Dunno?

And circlet is just necro/sk. So not a very highly sought after prize if you arent those two classes.

Any thoughts?

Man0warr
04-21-2020, 02:02 PM
Locket of Escape for sure. Probably should also list some of non-Legacy camps that habitually caused issues like Howling Stones and VP key pieces.

baue1446
04-21-2020, 02:34 PM
Locket of Escape for sure. Probably should also list some of non-Legacy camps that habitually caused issues like Howling Stones and VP key pieces.

So that locket of escape? That lets melee bind anywhere? So i never did it back in the day but there is like an island with all the portals? where is that island? And am i thinking about the right thing?

drackgon
04-21-2020, 02:41 PM
Look up the fire pots. Its Where all with locket will bind, or those that can bind anywhere will. Also Ring of dead for some dark elves

baue1446
04-21-2020, 02:45 PM
Look up the fire pots. Its Where all with locket will bind, or those that can bind anywhere will. Also Ring of dead for some dark elves

Can anyone bind there? I heard they let the ones that did bind there stay binded there but stopped letting people bind there pretty quickly?

Cen
04-21-2020, 02:53 PM
What is the punishment for a player purposefully binding an unwilling person somewhere else while they are afk who had a legacy bind point they wanted to keep?

Geomance22
04-21-2020, 03:32 PM
What is the punishment for a player purposefully binding an unwilling person somewhere else while they are afk who had a legacy bind point they wanted to keep?

none as far as I remember you could just get it petitioned to be restored

Jimjam
04-21-2020, 03:50 PM

None. I was pissed that i lost my newbie bind spot in Misty thicket after 60 levels. Raid ban CSG for bindraping unwitting, uninformed and unconsenting halflings :(

Izmael
04-21-2020, 04:03 PM
Locket, Fungus staff most likely.

The Fungi camp dynamics might be interesting as another highly coveted item drops from the same mob.

I would love the /list to be implemented for as many items as possible. It's simply a fun meta game once you figure out the dynamics.