PDA

View Full Version : I noticed, a lot of you are trying to coax me out of RnF

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 08:45 AM
by posting in my old crap threads dumb shit like 'its ok to eat and drink only soy milk and fava beans'

it w3on't fucking work, also i think EQ re-flipped the psychopath switch in my brain for awhile, have fun with that

I hate you all. especially the ones least like me, the most :cool:

kjs86z
04-21-2020, 08:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Bbeta
04-21-2020, 09:13 AM
Pity reply

deezy
04-21-2020, 09:41 AM
who are you?

Ripqozko
04-21-2020, 09:42 AM
Please seek help.

zula
04-21-2020, 11:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/O77GuVc.png

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 12:27 PM

wont work

I mean if that were all your eating, that would turn my stomach too.

I always like to hear what people eat though.

Every day I usually have a cup of coffee with a little half and half and either a donut or a lower calorie breakfast sandwich at a convenience store.

For lunch I do soups or sandwiches, it varies

dinner is where im a little lighter, but some lean meat or fish is nice, but don't eat fish more than twice a week or so.

I eat a lot of candy too in a week, but my body has a little fat on it.

Try to do a little work every day and you'll be okay. Right now things are closed down but I normally like a nice few miles run 2-3 times per week, and I was climbing three times a week ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrUizzc8hB4 ) at a gym but right now its just doing pullups on a doorframe and bodyweight due to the shutdowns.

You don't have to go apeshit, just a little mild balance.

I guess before I said all that I have to ask why you're doing what your doing. That's really the best question to ask anyone about anything.

https://i.imgur.com/CvdJG7u.png

you wish you looked like that

basically yes to all 3

+ a bit of starvation is fun and I am also a masochist with a lot of suicidal ideation and in the 'practicing' stage.

Sibelia1
04-21-2020, 12:51 PM
to me, you are an angel :)

i need to start starving too. energy is good over here. i will focus with u :)

Jimjam
04-21-2020, 01:25 PM
by posting in my old crap threads dumb shit like 'its ok to eat and drink only soy milk and fava beans'

it w3on't fucking work, also i think EQ re-flipped the psychopath switch in my brain for awhile, have fun with that

I hate you all. especially the ones least like me, the most :cool:

Not gonna lie, you were having some pretty cool and normal RP adventures, which were some quality postings, but then you suddenly flipped into forum rant mode (my default setting) and stopped including that quality classic nostalgia content :(.

More tradeskill elves, less bean farts please!

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 01:40 PM
to me, you are an angel :)

i need to start starving too. energy is good over here. i will focus with u :)
thx 🤗
Not gonna lie, you were having some pretty cool and normal RP adventures, which were some quality postings, but then you suddenly flipped into forum rant mode (my default setting) and stopped including that quality classic nostalgia content :(.

More tradeskill elves, less bean farts please!

yeah 😭

cd288
04-21-2020, 03:05 PM

Good call. Just did the same thing

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 03:08 PM
Lot of retards on green and in this thread.

aspomwell
04-21-2020, 05:16 PM

This would be a great solution if the forums also suppressed all threads started by it. It does make the place less polluted though, and that's saying a lot for this place!

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 06:30 PM
^^^^^^^ prime example of a loser probably in a green newbie zerg excitedly hoping to raid vox at 2am pre-kunark on a batphone before their subway job

Ripqozko
04-21-2020, 06:43 PM
^^^^^^^ prime example of a loser probably in a green newbie zerg excitedly hoping to raid vox at 2am pre-kunark on a batphone before their subway job

at least their subway job is 1 more essential job then you have.

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 07:57 PM
at least their subway job is 1 more essential job then you have.

I don't know why you are trying to ride my nuts (they were chopped off u cant) so hard, but the whole biggest part of the reason I am grumpy is cuz these fucking millenial gamers have gotten on my lawn.

They don't care about the elfs, they only care about the #s and the automation and the exploits. They don't play the game. They are just mindless automatons and when you call them on their ignorant bullshit they get all uppity and act like they are some kind of game developer with 20years of elf sim experience, which they don't have because they can't even find the god damn bards without someone holding their fucking hand.

Also, trust me, you are a fucking moron and barking up the wrong tree about the job thing. I am a card carrying broke dick vet who is a psychopath and pretty exited about the tree of liberty getting watered.

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 08:00 PM
Also, what the fuck cant even curse people out and call them communist laptogs in guild chat withthout 'severmom' coming in and getting all 'game of thrones' on u

fuck it dude, pras the proletariate scum for makin me sandwitches at subway but these mines of nurga gobbos ain't got no class and no honor.

QQ moar /ignore

Ripqozko
04-21-2020, 08:03 PM
neat, sorry you dont got mental health.

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 08:03 PM
the reason they have to jump up in this thread and attempt to swing of my non existent nuts and tell me that i am now on ignore is because they basically can't handle the truth that they are little bitches with zero credibility to life

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 08:04 PM
neat, sorry you dont got mental health.

ya sorry about that, fuck it tho, this world is a dumpster fire, nothin to feel bad about, nothin new, i'm sure the fucks from the 70's are all laughin their asses up

Ripqozko
04-21-2020, 08:04 PM
the reason they have to jump up in this thread and attempt to swing of my non existent nuts and tell me that i am now on ignore is because they basically can't handle the truth that they are little bitches with zero credibility to life

Seek help.

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 08:06 PM
but it is totally my professional opinion green attracted this lvl of skankdom back to the project and it's vibin bad

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 08:15 PM
Seek help.

btw I delivered my manifesto to the professionals there is no help ya fuckin idgit we are all on our own in this clusterfuck

you can thank me for being conscientious to the broke ass system and not costing u a fucking fuckton more

trust me u don't even know the tip of the iceberg u are insinuating the shit in this world going down is bad and we are not allowed to even discuss it in detail here, bout to get ugly, but my hands are fuckin cleeeeeen

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 08:16 PM
btw I delivered my manifesto to the professionals in person there is no help ya fuckin idgit we are all on our own in this clusterfuck

you can thank me for being conscientious to the broke ass system and not costing u a fucking fuckton more

trust me u don't even know the tip of the iceberg u are insinuating the shit in this world going down is bad and we are not allowed to even discuss it in detail here, bout to get ugly, but my hands are fuckin cleeeeeen

Evia
04-21-2020, 09:07 PM
You went from an enjoyable poster that I looked forward to reading, into a cringe-fest Cecily 2.0. in a matter of days. Gonna have to add you to a very short ignore list. Truly wish you the best though! No hate! It’s just not pleasant content to read.

Woke Locc
04-21-2020, 09:10 PM
You went from an enjoyable poster that I looked forward to reading, into a cringe-fest Cecily 2.0. in a matter of days. Gonna have to add you to a very short ignore list. Truly wish you the best though! No hate! It’s just not pleasant content to read.

She was fine until loramin poked her

Thanks dude :(

Sibelia1
04-21-2020, 09:17 PM
loramin has a lot of lowkey dom energy

nyclin
04-21-2020, 09:19 PM

improve your rnf experience NOW with this one weird little trick: https://www.project1999.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=210090

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 09:21 PM
RIP free speech

Ripqozko
04-21-2020, 09:21 PM
RIP free speech

free speech doesnt mean what you think it does.

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 09:24 PM
free speech doesnt mean what you think it does.

I've argued the side you think you are about to argue lots.

I don't think you understand sarcasm.

Also, this trend of 'i'm jus plug my ears and buttholes and maybe i wont turn gay' is like fucking hilarious, its not even new

Ripqozko
04-21-2020, 09:27 PM
I've argued the side you think you are about to argue lots.

I don't think you understand sarcasm.

Also, this trend of 'i'm jus plug my ears and buttholes and maybe i wont turn gay' is like fucking hilarious, its not even new

ill pray for your mental health

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 09:43 PM
ill pray for your mental health

plz do, god does know i need it tho

Bardp1999
04-22-2020, 12:15 AM
RIP 911 post count

Baler
04-22-2020, 12:18 AM
maerillith please seek help with your mental health. P99 community is not a good place to find help.

I do not think you're a bad person! I beg you to please find a kind hearted person in real life to establish a positive mental health baseline,...

i am sorry for abusing your trust by posting this.
I don't want you to hurt inside anymore.

Natewest1987
04-22-2020, 01:32 AM
Your posts are like watching Charles Manson interviews. I’m always like wtf does this mean

Cecily
04-22-2020, 02:28 AM

If you're gonna drop my name as an insult, please have some courtesy and elaborate on how being compared to a superior poster and near above average human being is bad thing.

Jimjam
04-22-2020, 03:04 AM
I don't know why you are trying to ride my nuts (they were chopped off u cant) so hard, but the whole biggest part of the reason I am grumpy is cuz these fucking millenial gamers have gotten on my lawn.

They don't care about the elfs, they only care about the #s and the automation and the exploits. They don't play the game. They are just mindless automatons and when you call them on their ignorant bullshit they get all uppity and act like they are some kind of game developer with 20years of elf sim experience, which they don't have because they can't even find the god damn bards without someone holding their fucking hand.

Also, trust me, you are a fucking moron and barking up the wrong tree about the job thing. I am a card carrying broke dick vet who is a psychopath and pretty exited about the tree of liberty getting watered.
You just gotta lurk in those lower level areas, off the beaten track. The great thing about the game dodging min/max content bypassers is how predictable they are. Avoid them, pretend they don’t exist.

One day we’ll have a real p99, invitation only and enforced rp :o.

Sethius Marlowe
04-22-2020, 07:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dYMAQt0.png

Bardp1999
04-22-2020, 07:21 AM
maerillith please seek help with your mental health. P99 community is not a good place to find help.

I do not think you're a bad person! I beg you to please find a kind hearted person in real life to establish a positive mental health baseline,...

i am sorry for abusing your trust by posting this.
I don't want you to hurt inside anymore.

So the trany princess has returned at last, all hail Maerlith the Wise

Cecily
04-22-2020, 08:06 AM
Huh huhhuh. Call her a tranny princess, the 40-something balding man chuckled to himself as he wrote his reply.

Sethius Marlowe
04-22-2020, 10:24 AM
Just another day in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, devin thought to himself.

magnetaress
04-22-2020, 12:45 PM
Love u Cecily u r superior in every way.

Sibelia1
04-22-2020, 03:37 PM
i literally have a scrip-bearing appointment with my opiate doc over the phone 2day, i also have his personal cell phone number. i am pretty certain he's into me. he's a Black guy and he treats me rly well, which makes me feel a lot like a jerk for being such a racist sometimes.

Nirgon
04-22-2020, 04:36 PM
oh wow i couldnt tell at all who it was

magnetaress
04-22-2020, 05:01 PM
oh wow i couldnt tell at all who it was

this has to be sarcasm

also yeah sorry i melted down i soooo tried to keep it toghether.

magnetaress
04-22-2020, 05:02 PM
i literally have a scrip-bearing appointment with my opiate doc over the phone 2day, i also have his personal cell phone number. i am pretty certain he's into me. he's a Black guy and he treats me rly well, which makes me feel a lot like a jerk for being such a racist sometimes.

you aren't racist because u care

Woke Locc
04-22-2020, 10:02 PM
is there a word for thinking everyone u meet is on ur jock?

magnetaress
04-23-2020, 07:21 AM

buttercup?

Sibelia1
04-27-2020, 05:27 AM

i know it must seem that way with me but i'm actually like really slender, fine featured, mannered, elegant & well dressed, wearing thousand dolla boots and pearls retired under 30, so it's like hard to relate to how well-liked I tend to be ^^ i do really good with authority figures especially, except for cops for some reason. :D

Sibelia1
04-27-2020, 05:37 AM
i know it must seem that way with me but i'm actually like really slender, fine featured, mannered, elegant & well dressed, wearing thousand dolla boots and pearls retired under 30, so it's like hard to relate to how well-liked I tend to be ^^ i do really good with authority figures especially, except for cops for some reason. :D

sorry, I am not trying to internet tough girl out with all that! I have learned how to seduce young hip black MDs who are into trans girls. But I have to let them down because my 6'4" model bf is too tasty.

It's not that big a thing coolness wise anyway:confused:

magnetaress
04-27-2020, 10:14 AM
1st world problems amiright?