PDA

View Full Version : Need More Nerf to Soulfire

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 09:42 AM
@Rogean

Love the nerf to it but it needs to be nerfed more.

Replace Complete Heal (Way to OP - Paladins don't even get that spell) to Force (lvl 34 Cleric spell, 52 paladin spell)

1.) Paladins aren't Clerics, a Complete Heal clicky makes them incredibly strong pocket healers. Force will bring the weapon into line with other Paladin only weapons as an aggro generator (Sword of the Morning, Fiery Avenger)

2.) Not sure if it's been changed to have a caste time but if it doesn't Raider guilds will just require members to have secondary accounts with a Paladin they box, bring them along on raids and /follow a driver to heal radius of targets. Instant Complete Heal is OP, Guilds will still farm the sword for their boxing accounts.

3.) Reaper of the Dead - Cheat mechanic - no SK actually swings that around, plz remove CH from it entirely.

If I think of any more reasons why the sword should be changed I'll lay them out.
Let the salt flowing commence.

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 09:56 AM
I know this won't happen but here it is.

Lay Hands - instead of every a 72 minute timer make it cost 100% of the Paladins mana pool. As in 99.9% and under won't bring the button up, has to be 100%. Would make the class farm more interesting to play and much more versatile.

As a Paladin in a group, do they want to self buff/generate aggro with flash/ getto CC with root? Or do they know they'll need to use a LoH in that fight so they save their mana and dump the heal. Maybe even make the LoH as strong as a Complete Heal, as long as it completely drains the mana bar from 100%.

I hope I wrote that out well to be understood....

Might as well do the concept for Shadow Knight Harm Touch as well.

It would be far more interesting to play as knight classes.

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=
Lay Hands - instead of every a 72 minute timer make it cost 100% of the Paladins mana pool. As in 99.9% and under won't bring the button up, has to be 100%. Would make the class far more interesting to play and much more versatile.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, fixed this part. Darn edit.

Kohedron
04-20-2020, 10:08 AM
Ah yes, 40 year olds making demands in a 50 year old free game

zula
04-20-2020, 10:09 AM
2.) Not sure if it's been changed to have a caste time but if it doesn't Raider guilds will just require members to have secondary accounts with a Paladin they box, bring them along on raids and /follow a driver to heal radius of targets. Instant Complete Heal is OP, Guilds will still farm the sword for their boxing accounts.

The level of stupid here is astounding. I'm sure nobody would notice the army of 200 autofollowing dual-boxed paladins running around raid zones.

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 10:12 AM
The level of stupid here is astounding. I'm sure nobody would notice the army of 200 autofollowing dual-boxed paladins running around raid zones.

You say that only because you know that's exactly what's going to happen.

cd288
04-20-2020, 10:20 AM
You say that only because you know that's exactly what's going to happen.

Dumbest prediction I’ve heard on P99 in quite awhile

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 10:32 AM
Dumbest prediction I’ve heard on P99 in quite awhile

Ah it's my son's account he just went afk for a minute I'll go get him (screenshare on another computer)

VPN even... You know how they do it.

Keep the Raid numbers as low as possible so you guys don't have to split pixels with 200+ peasants. Run the Paladin bot accounts, make excuses. Discredit someone for pointing out the next way you'll be running raid cheat mechanics.

And then?

BlackBellamy
04-20-2020, 10:40 AM
If this results in every guild leveling several Soulfire-bot-paladins, this will have been the single best patch note ever in gaming history.

Imagine those guys, leveling those paladins because they were told to by Cheif Poopsok and hating every single second of it. Muahahahaha.

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 10:42 AM
I don't even know why you mad bra

Every Paladin only weapon is an aggro generator (Ghoulbane, Man-o-War, Sword of the Morning, Fiery Avenger) switching out an overpowered instant Complete Heal with Force (6 second stun 90ish damage aggro generator/spell interrupt) is completely in line with what a Paladin is and does. Hold aggro, tank damage, interrupt spells.

Why not change it? It will just be abused with the work around I laid out.

It's still going to get farmed over and over /locked down by raid guilds, you just wait and see.

k9quaint
04-20-2020, 10:50 AM
Everyone already had their paladin bots months ago, in case of a soulfire nerf.

zula
04-20-2020, 11:20 AM
Ah it's my son's account he just went afk for a minute I'll go get him (screenshare on another computer)

This is the part where you would fail the boxing test. Do you think if raid guilds were running around with box armies on autofollow, their competition would not petition them?

Also if everyone was going to level Paladins to run around with dual boxed paladins on autofollow for 5 charges of CH, why wouldn't these same people be running around right now with an army of boxed clerics for unlimited CHs?

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 11:23 AM

It's the same thing the 14 characters at manastone list are doing and no one's saying or doing shit about it.

14 characters are really just 3 or 4 people with screen share and VPN's taking shifts clicking those buttons. You don't actually think one person is going to stay up 4 to 6 days straight for a stone.

No ones going to say shit about Paladin raid bots on /follow'ing a driver in a guild raid.

By the way I hope when lists go away Rogan says this:
Due to unforeseen loopholes in the list system we are now making manastone a lore item.

All those thousands of stones those 40 people collected go poof. And then adult men cry.

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 11:25 AM
This is the part where you would fail the boxing test. Do you think if raid guilds were running around with box armies on autofollow, their competition would not petition them?

Also if everyone was going to level Paladins to run around with dual boxed paladins on autofollow for 5 charges of CH, why wouldn't these same people be running around right now with an army of boxed clerics for unlimited CHs?

Soulfire = Instant pocket heal

That's just one reason

Mblake81
04-20-2020, 11:30 AM

clerics don't get a fire sword brah

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 11:32 AM
Clerics don't get an 5 instant complete heals brah

Mblake81
04-20-2020, 11:33 AM
https://i.imgur.com/GGgE5kI.gif

zula
04-20-2020, 11:35 AM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Necklace_of_Resolution

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 11:36 AM
Clerics don't get 5 instant complete heals....anymore brah

Fixed it for me brah

zula
04-20-2020, 11:38 AM
They get 2 instant CHs though. But I guess 2 instant CHs and unlimited regular CHs is worthless. 5 instant CHs (btw its not instant anymore) is the magic number to make every member of a raid guild risk getting banned in a way that they would definitely 100% get caught.

Mblake81
04-20-2020, 11:39 AM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Necklace_of_Resolution

fire sword has 5 turbochargers

https://i.imgur.com/e0n6TMp.jpg

magnetaress
04-20-2020, 11:40 AM
Kgay

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 11:47 AM
They get 2 instant CHs though. But I guess 2 instant CHs and unlimited regular CHs is worthless. 5 instant CHs (btw its not instant anymore) is the magic number to make every member of a raid guild risk getting banned in a way that they would definitely 100% get caught.

No they won't, they just do this.
player1: hey man get on screen share and move my pally bot around GM's test going to test me, pretend your my son *wink*
player2: Sure thing bro

There's lots of ways around that and you know it.

Why haven't the manastone list screen share guys get banned, everyone knows they're doing it and GM's aren't doing anything and no ones saying shit about it. Pally bots on raids will get the same treatment.

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 11:53 AM
You know, I know, everyone knows raid guilds are going to loop hole this nerf and continue using the Soulfire complete heals and nothing is going to be done about it.

Soulfire will still be locked down/perma camped by raid guilds, you wait and see. I'm right.

zula
04-20-2020, 11:56 AM
Maybe it will be locked down by raid guilds, I was just saying your theory about all the raid guilds forcing their members to dual box autofollowing soulfire bots is dumb as hell.

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 12:00 PM
Yeah well guess what, you just agreed with me that it will still be an abused cheat mechanic in raids by the major raid guilds. Gratz you.

Mblake81
04-20-2020, 12:04 PM
You know, I know, everyone knows raid guilds are going to loop hole this nerf and continue using the Soulfire complete heals and nothing is going to be done about it.

Soulfire will still be locked down/perma camped by raid guilds, you wait and see. I'm right.

daaang daw ..bruh

https://i.imgur.com/vAJVi8F.gif

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 12:09 PM
I love playing my Pally and for all I care they can take the complete heal completely off that sword and not replace it with minor heal. If staff want it to stop being abused 100% the sword needs to be changed completely.

Changing Complete Heal clickable to Force Proc is perfect, the sword will never be used to cheat raids again. Regular people playing Paladin class will be able to get theirs without having to worry about perma camping raid guilds farming it.

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 12:15 PM
I love playing my Pally and for all I care they can take the complete heal completely off that sword and replace it with minor heal. If staff want it to stop being abused 100% the sword needs to be changed completely.

edit fix

kaev
04-20-2020, 12:16 PM
I love playing my Pally and for all I care they can take the complete heal completely off that sword and not replace it with minor heal. If staff want it to stop being abused 100% the sword needs to be changed completely.

Changing Complete Heal clickable to Force Proc is perfect, the sword will never be used to cheat raids again. Regular people playing Paladin class will be able to get theirs without having to worry about perma camping raid guilds farming it.

I pretty much agree with this. Complete Heal is the most broken thing in EQ, as admitted by the devs after the fact. A 5-charge insta-cast clickable CH usable by any race/class was and is just plain stupid, and on p99 servers it's still pretty stupid in the hands (well, inventories) of Paladins only. Kill them, kill them all, let no clickie Soulfire live on unnerfed.

Mblake81
04-20-2020, 12:21 PM
Extra DKP rewards for having a sword, sometimes get yelled at over comms for not.

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 12:26 PM
Extra DKP for individuals willing to farm quest Reaper of Souls for fellow raid guild members to loop hole the 5k recharge. <---Remove this thing or it will be the future

Mblake81
04-20-2020, 12:29 PM
"You get Dkp for it!"

https://i.imgur.com/pVhUXai.jpg?1

magnetaress
04-20-2020, 12:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlJwHTxv2Ck

Geomance22
04-20-2020, 12:53 PM

i chortled :D

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 01:11 PM
Yes well, the staff have shown they want to end the cheat mechanics.
There's just two more little steps to take to tie these loop holes up.
1.)Soulfire's Complete Heal removed completely or turned into Force proc...
2.)Reaper of Souls, a 12/40 magical...Dwarven two-handed axe 14/43 drops from a lvl 14 orc in CB... these weapons are on par except the obviously over powered Complete Heal clicky...I say give that weapon a lvl 16 necro DoT, either Heart Flutter or Infectious Cloud to bring it in line with it's stats.

Love the nerfs you did guys, just a little bit farther and its golden.

jacobar
04-20-2020, 01:36 PM

sorry to hear you dont donate to help the server

boukk
04-20-2020, 03:09 PM
@Rogean

Love the nerf to it but it needs to be nerfed more.

Replace Complete Heal (Way to OP - Paladins don't even get that spell) to Force (lvl 34 Cleric spell, 52 paladin spell)

1.) Paladins aren't Clerics, a Complete Heal clicky makes them incredibly strong pocket healers. Force will bring the weapon into line with other Paladin only weapons as an aggro generator (Sword of the Morning, Fiery Avenger)

3.) Reaper of the Dead - Cheat mechanic - no SK actually swings that around, plz remove CH from it entirely.

If I think of any more reasons why the sword should be changed I'll lay them out.
Let the salt flowing commence.

wow, that amount of salt :D

Bbeta
04-20-2020, 03:31 PM

VPN even... You know how they do it.

Keep the Raid numbers as low as possible so you guys don't have to split pixels with 200+ peasants. Run the Paladin bot accounts, make excuses. Discredit someone for pointing out the next way you'll be running raid cheat mechanics.

And then?

GMs should follow this guy. sounds like he knows to much about two boxing

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 07:38 PM
GMs should follow this guy. sounds like he knows to much about two boxing

I'd love that, it would be like running around with a ban hammer god.

I only have one account, I only play one account.

Running around with an invisible god behind me, I'd take him to all the Power lvling spots and the manastone list and be all like "test these fools."

So many times I have seen Lineage and Kingdom PL boxing...I once melted (or at least hope I melted) a Kingdom players in unrest PLing his ranger alt with a Paladin secondary account. The guy spent 3 hours talking to himself and throwing insults at me trying to claim innocents cause I told him I was going to follow him with obs. It was great, the prick was stealing every mob on the first floor of unrest house from an actual group of xp'rs in MR.
And of course Artwo….#neverforget…

Please Staff follow me around all the time it will be great finding more names to ban.
Got you already Ladygaga, coming for you next Billie Eilish. (do unto others as has been done upon you)

Tarsonis
04-20-2020, 07:47 PM
@Bbeta

Also hope that when you wake Sleeper on green Rogean burns all the accounts present in ST when he's woke. You guys should come out from there with your pixels.

I don't care about warder loot, so no need to say sorry you don't got warder loot.

I play for nostalgia, not to compete with unemployed 40+ year old over rare pixels.

The more cheat mechanics taking out the better IMO.

magnetaress
04-20-2020, 08:09 PM
cant sleeper be made liek 100x harder? just so its actually hard to wake ?

cd288
04-20-2020, 10:09 PM
I'd love that, it would be like running around with a ban hammer god.

I only have one account, I only play one account.

Running around with an invisible god behind me, I'd take him to all the Power lvling spots and the manastone list and be all like "test these fools."

So many times I have seen Lineage and Kingdom PL boxing...I once melted (or at least hope I melted) a Kingdom players in unrest PLing his ranger alt with a Paladin secondary account. The guy spent 3 hours talking to himself and throwing insults at me trying to claim innocents cause I told him I was going to follow him with obs. It was great, the prick was stealing every mob on the first floor of unrest house from an actual group of xp'rs in MR.
And of course Artwo….#neverforget…

Please Staff follow me around all the time it will be great finding more names to ban.
Got you already Ladygaga, coming for you next Billie Eilish. (do unto others as has been done upon you)

I don’t like Aretwo, but I hardly think he’s being boxed. Just someone who is there to raise dkp for themselves and doesn’t actually give that much of a shit about the group...just trying to do the bare minimum

cd288
04-20-2020, 10:11 PM
It's the same thing the 14 characters at manastone list are doing and no one's saying or doing shit about it.

14 characters are really just 3 or 4 people with screen share and VPN's taking shifts clicking those buttons. You don't actually think one person is going to stay up 4 to 6 days straight for a stone.

No ones going to say shit about Paladin raid bots on /follow'ing a driver in a guild raid.

By the way I hope when lists go away Rogan says this:
Due to unforeseen loopholes in the list system we are now making manastone a lore item.

All those thousands of stones those 40 people collected go poof. And then adult men cry.

Manastone listing people aren’t boxing dumb ass. They’re account sharing, which is completely legal per the rules. You seem to not know the definition of boxing

kaizersoze
04-20-2020, 10:26 PM
cant sleeper be made liek 100x harder? just so its actually hard to wake ?

Sleeper wakes up when all the warders are dead, no other special gimmick to it. They would leave one up to farm the other repops until another guild could compete, then wake it and cuck everyone. So basically one guild will ever get warder loot per timeline. The unemployed neckbeards will always get their precious warder loot. What they COULD do is just make the warders immortal, instance ST and make the loot no drop. or make the warders assist each other and make it infinitely harder but still doable.

magnetaress
04-20-2020, 10:31 PM
Sleeper wakes up when all the warders are dead, no other special gimmick to it. They would leave one up to farm the other repops until another guild could compete, then wake it and cuck everyone. So basically one guild will ever get warder loot per timeline. The unemployed neckbeards will always get their precious warder loot. What they COULD do is just make the warders immortal, instance ST and make the loot no drop. or make the warders assist each other and make it infinitely harder but still doable.

Seems like whatever guild kills all the warders should basically be forever blacklisted IMO, but ya that is sad.

Geomance22
04-21-2020, 01:03 AM
Seems like whatever guild kills all the warders should basically be forever blacklisted IMO, but ya that is sad.

blacklisted from what? they already have the best loot possible and no one else will ever be able to get it. if anything they blacklisted everyone else lol

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 01:09 AM
blacklisted from what? they already have the best loot possible and no one else will ever be able to get it. if anything they blacklisted everyone else lol

From the sound of it everyone on all 3 of these servers has only gotten their gains through ill gotten means, cheating, xerg'n, sploit'n, gm'hax, and pizza delivery.

So we should start at lvl 1 by not letting these guys sell us their bone chips for inflated 10p prices to start with. :rolleyes: ;)

Tarsonis
04-21-2020, 01:48 AM
Manastone listing people aren’t boxing dumb ass. They’re account sharing, which is completely legal per the rules. You seem to not know the definition of boxing

TeamViewer Internet of Things (IoT)
TeamViewer IoT enables you to instantly connect, monitor, and operate machines and devices securely — from anywhere — to improve operational efficiency, product quality, customer satisfaction, and more. Get full visibility into all IoT devices with real-time status alerts and early insights to detect anomalies, help mitigate risks, reduce downtime, and proactively solve issues remotely, before they impact your business.

JDFriend99
Sarnak
if said 13 people remained there using this windows teamshare or shit to basically scoot over boxing laws, then you would be waiting around 3 weeks. I attempted this camp 4 times and only one successfully.There is no one person at all that can sit at a camp for over 60 hrs in line focusing without cheating. You comment is correct, if you or i receive backlash its because they cheat, end of story. Cheaters don't like being blasted and just like any crackhead or cheater they lie till their dying day.

stormsinger
Large Rat
Sharing guild accounts for an entire guild to camp manastone is a problem.

---I can't find the thread or the post, but I remember reading one person admitting to this tactic. He and his group of friends used multiple accounts, each person would take 6 hour shifts hitting the afk button at manastone list. When I say multiple they were running at least 5 at a time and when one got a stone they'd camp him out and bring in another effectively monopolizing the stone---

Any more shit you want to spew out your face?

Zekayy
04-21-2020, 04:05 AM
Why would they change the Complete heal ability to force? back in 1999 soulfire had complete heal on it. but it was changed on live to pally useable only. it got changed like that on p99 red and finally got changed here on blue and green. also the reaper is useless now has a 5k recharge and has a cast time on the ch. so it got nerfed.

Taiku
04-21-2020, 05:37 AM
remove all items from the game, then we can finally have a pure everquest experience

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 07:18 AM
remove all items from the game, then we can finally have a pure everquest experience

Tradeskill ONLY

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 07:21 AM
TeamViewer IoT enables you to instantly connect, monitor, and operate machines and devices securely — from anywhere — to improve operational efficiency, product quality, customer satisfaction, and more. Get full visibility into all IoT devices with real-time status alerts and early insights to detect anomalies, help mitigate risks, reduce downtime, and proactively solve issues remotely, before they impact your business.

JDFriend99
Sarnak
if said 13 people remained there using this windows teamshare or shit to basically scoot over boxing laws, then you would be waiting around 3 weeks. I attempted this camp 4 times and only one successfully.There is no one person at all that can sit at a camp for over 60 hrs in line focusing without cheating. You comment is correct, if you or i receive backlash its because they cheat, end of story. Cheaters don't like being blasted and just like any crackhead or cheater they lie till their dying day.

stormsinger
Large Rat

---I can't find the thread or the post, but I remember reading one person admitting to this tactic. He and his group of friends used multiple accounts, each person would take 6 hour shifts hitting the afk button at manastone list. When I say multiple they were running at least 5 at a time and when one got a stone they'd camp him out and bring in another effectively monopolizing the stone---

I totally agree 100%

I have watched to many 'groups organize' and efficiently move and route around the zones on green, lots of people are definitely boxing, at least 300 of you are.

Now here's the thing. I don't fucking give a shit and LOL @ some dumbass who wants to wait or cheat and risk bans at a 60 hr item camp in a 21 year old MMO.

Seeek hookers (plz wrap it up and tip them nicely and treat them nice and ask for consent anyway)

kotton05
04-21-2020, 08:20 AM
op shut up

KansasComrade
04-21-2020, 09:47 AM
op shut up

Seetherrr
04-21-2020, 11:11 AM
Seeek hookers (plz wrap it up and tip them nicely and treat them nice and ask for consent anyway)

You would have to be a socially awkward virgin to be asking a hooker for consent unless you were doing something "non-standard".

Atmas
04-21-2020, 11:29 AM
I know this won't happen but here it is.

Lay Hands - instead of every a 72 minute timer make it cost 100% of the Paladins mana pool. As in 99.9% and under won't bring the button up, has to be 100%. Would make the class farm more interesting to play and much more versatile.

As a Paladin in a group, do they want to self buff/generate aggro with flash/ getto CC with root? Or do they know they'll need to use a LoH in that fight so they save their mana and dump the heal. Maybe even make the LoH as strong as a Complete Heal, as long as it completely drains the mana bar from 100%.

I hope I wrote that out well to be understood....

Might as well do the concept for Shadow Knight Harm Touch as well.

It would be far more interesting to play as knight classes.

Many people have proposed custom ideas in the past and this is among the worst that I have ever read. It also hints of not having any significant knowledge of the game or this server.

First off knight classes already have a bunch of utility. People argue about if at certain points their exp penalty is worth it but no one is arguing they don't have versatility what with being able to root, heal, stun, lull, fear, lifetap, FD, undead nuke, snare etc.

Now back to this idea. The basic premise is trying to make a class determine if wants to play like how it was designed or just be a crappier version of a warrior with an infrequently usable heal mechanic that is horribly inefficient. A 57 paladin has a HoT heal that with the variance of ticks gets 3.5 mana per hpt efficiency. What is the average player's hpt total? How often would that be worth it? The short answer is almost never.

The best/worst thing about this idea was that it was made in a thread about nerfing soulfire, a classic item. This idea basically would make it so that 10 lvl 1 Paladins with enchanter buffs or bard song could heal an AoW fight indefinitely.

2/10 Troll

mycoolrausch
04-21-2020, 02:35 PM
Game Balance is for WoW

cd288
04-21-2020, 03:02 PM

JDFriend99
Sarnak

stormsinger
Large Rat

The point you've missed in all of your rambling and incoherent comments is that NONE OF THAT IS NEEDED in order to account share. You literally just have someone go LD for 30 seconds, a new person logs on the account, and they don't lose their place in the list. And all of that is perfectly legal under the P99 rules.

It's literally not "scooting around boxing laws". Boxing is playing TWO ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME. The people on the list are not playing two accounts at the same time. They are doing rotating shifts logging into a single account on the list. That isn't boxing. Not sure why you can't get that through your thick skull.

Tarsonis
04-21-2020, 08:44 PM
@cd288

Fuck grandpa why can't you get it through your thick fucking head, I'm saying

ONE GUY IS BOXING 5+ FUCKING ACCOUNTS AT MANA STONE THEN PASSING IT OFF TO THEIR OTHER BUDDY TO BOX THE 5+ ACCOUNTS. SO ON AND SO FORTH WITH THEIR OTHER BUDDIES ALL TAKING 6 HOUR SHIFTS

You fucking idiot

magnetaress
04-21-2020, 08:48 PM
cd288 can't get enough de masks to fap 2 so idk what to say

Tarsonis
04-21-2020, 08:58 PM
IKR the guys a complete fucking moron...

OK cd288 we'll do it like this.

When I have a conversation with my girlfriend and she doesn't understand what I'm trying to get across to her I ask her to tell me what I meant when I told her the information.

cd288 please try to tell me what I'm trying to get across to you so I can figure out where you don't understand.

loramin
04-21-2020, 09:01 PM
If this was actually the case, there'd be a simple remedy: /petition.

GM shows up, makes everyone there do a more intensive GM AFK check, and anyone who can't gets banned for life.

Cherry on top? Your /list line gets shorter.

Tarsonis
04-21-2020, 09:07 PM
No loramin, it is the case, a guy posted a brag post on the forum about doing this.

They don't get banned for life, the account(s) get banned, then they just make new accounts...

loramin
04-21-2020, 09:13 PM
No loramin, it is the case, a guy posted a brag post on the forum about doing this.

They don't get banned for life, the account(s) get banned, then they just make new accounts...

At the very least it will take them quite some time to level up a set of new characters, and the list would likely be over by then anyway ... and just as likely they wouldn't even bother. Think about it: after putting in all that time and effort, only to lose everything (including all those manastones they'd gained) ... would you?

Personally I think it shouldn't even take a /petition: I know the staff has a lot on their plates, but occasional random GM AFK checks at the manastone camp sounds like a brilliant idea to me.

loramin
04-21-2020, 09:13 PM
Er, don't know why I said "AFK check"; I meant "2-boxing check".

Tarsonis
04-21-2020, 09:16 PM
And that is easily avoided just by passing the stones off to another account because they know they could loose them all if they left them on the accounts they're boxing with.

Tarsonis
04-21-2020, 09:18 PM
Having several farming/burner accounts and having multiple mule accounts to store stones on.

Tarsonis
04-21-2020, 09:22 PM
So I'm hoping Rogean makes the stone lore the same day/patch they take the legacy items out so all those stored stones go poof.

Evia
04-22-2020, 02:25 PM
Dude paladins are already one of the 'weaker' and least played classes! Ruining their LoH and Soulfire doesn't help them one bit.

loramin
04-22-2020, 02:28 PM
And that is easily avoided just by passing the stones off to another account because they know they could loose them all if they left them on the accounts they're boxing with.

.. and if they did the staff could easily track those transfers and ban those accounts too.

I think you're giving R&N too little credit here. They've been doing this for over ten years: this is not their first rodeo(/time dealing with people 2-boxing).

cd288
04-22-2020, 02:58 PM
@cd288

Fuck grandpa why can't you get it through your thick fucking head, I'm saying

ONE GUY IS BOXING 5+ FUCKING ACCOUNTS AT MANA STONE THEN PASSING IT OFF TO THEIR OTHER BUDDY TO BOX THE 5+ ACCOUNTS. SO ON AND SO FORTH WITH THEIR OTHER BUDDIES ALL TAKING 6 HOUR SHIFTS

You fucking idiot

No, they are not lol. You're a moron

cd288
04-22-2020, 03:00 PM
Based on all his insane conspiracy theories about list camps and boxing, Tarsonis sounds like the type of person who believes people saying COVID is a lie and the country should be reopened immediately.

reznor_
04-22-2020, 03:02 PM
OP confirmed upset

Tarsonis
04-23-2020, 04:09 AM
DisbeAsos
Aviak
Lol, yea, Leahe and her 3-4 toons are all boxed by her so she can RMT, its so blatantly obvious, ill be happy when shes banned and i dont see her toons anymore.... course she will just make new ones...

JDFriend99
Sarnak
Cheaters don't like being blasted and just like any crackhead or cheater they lie till their dying day.

Lie it up bro'z

cd288
04-23-2020, 12:29 PM
DisbeAsos
Aviak
Lol, yea, Leahe and her 3-4 toons are all boxed by her so she can RMT, its so blatantly obvious, ill be happy when shes banned and i dont see her toons anymore.... course she will just make new ones...

JDFriend99
Sarnak
Cheaters don't like being blasted and just like any crackhead or cheater they lie till their dying day.

Lie it up bro'z

Sounds like you're making baseless and inflammatory accusations with no proof because you're butthurt that you have to wait in a long line for a legacy item.

OP confirmed as "I want it now" whiner. Moved to resolved.

Mblake81
04-23-2020, 12:42 PM
NOS bruh!

https://i.imgur.com/NrsX2Vp.gif

Brocode
04-24-2020, 05:57 AM
just keep abusing green, if you want that nerf.