PDA

View Full Version : Iv ran into some good guilds in my day

Krone90
04-15-2020, 05:17 PM
On the luclin server for example a all gnome guild on live called the Nuggets Of Justice( was a compet raid guild and really good guys, SHEEP on luclin compet raid guild amazing people, mature players

ST is hands down the worst group of people iv ever had the misfortune of encountering
the rudest and most inconsiderate guild iv ever seen in any mmorpg
Thank god for Kingdom and the other raid guilds, you guys rock

Vill
04-15-2020, 05:40 PM
Pretty weak effort post 0/10.

Zwieback
04-15-2020, 05:43 PM
On the luclin server for example a all gnome guild on live called the Nuggets Of Justice( was a compet raid guild and really good guys, SHEEP on luclin compet raid guild amazing people, mature players

ST is hands down the worst group of people iv ever had the misfortune of encountering

10/10

Videri
04-15-2020, 06:52 PM
Does their reputation cause any consequences for them?

magnetaress
04-15-2020, 06:57 PM
Who is ST? <Castle> seems to sperg it up gud. Bunch of manastone wielding hoarders in that guild probably rage chatting about my forum posts in guild chat and screaming in their mics about FQ.

Kayso2
04-15-2020, 07:40 PM

If you're functionally illiterate you probably shouldn't broadcast that you live where people expect a functionally illiterate person might live.

Our only contribution here is the written word. If you can't compose a coherent sentence, your contribution is less than zero.

magnetaress
04-15-2020, 08:09 PM
Just googled Claremore, Oklahoma

seems like an authentic old western down that is still an old western town

very red dead redemption, this guy probably logging in from a laptop while on horseback

magnetaress
04-15-2020, 08:18 PM

very red dead redemption, this guy probably logging in from a laptop while on horseback

I have to say all this seems really cool.

https://i.imgur.com/8Y01esO.gif

Crawdad
04-15-2020, 08:27 PM

Nuggets really wasn't a raiding guild, they just tagged along with LoS and others. They were great people though, always a lot of fun to be around. Sbik, Bishoopugget and her SO (wish I could remember his name) were server influencers.

Crawdad
04-15-2020, 08:28 PM
Nuggets really wasn't a raiding guild, they just tagged along with LoS and others. They were great people though, always a lot of fun to be around. Sbik, Bishoopugget and her SO (wish I could remember his name) were server influencers.

I missed that this was in F&R. Fuck LoS, I still want my goddamn dwarf mask. Thanks a lot for waiting for us to get enough keys for ST and then waking the sleeper. Assholes.

Lewkeng
04-15-2020, 11:57 PM
I missed that this was in F&R. Fuck LoS, I still want my goddamn dwarf mask. Thanks a lot for waiting for us to get enough keys for ST and then waking the sleeper. Assholes.

them waken the sleeper was the only way for you to even get a dwarf mask tho...

Crawdad
04-16-2020, 07:56 PM
them waken the sleeper was the only way for you to even get a dwarf mask tho...

My old man brain is goo. Meant gnomeling.

Tenudil
04-18-2020, 06:49 PM

This. They were a fun small roleplay guild but obviously were very well known on the server. It was Meshugguget or something close to that but I the genders were reversed.

Sibelia1
04-18-2020, 10:17 PM
I have to say all this seems really cool.

https://i.imgur.com/8Y01esO.gif

haowdy Miss..wheres the nearest bitcoin-redemption brothel-tavern..??:o:o

Budder
04-18-2020, 11:45 PM
Haven’t raided with ST yet so can’t speak them in general. The ones I have grouped with outside of raids have all been nice and friendly.
Renlaan <Kingdom>

Krone90
04-24-2020, 12:23 AM
Im just glad im one of the peeps to get a response on my letter to GMs of p99 about soulfire and red wand, i posted about its abuse =),,,,,, who knows i could be the reason you dont have soulfire ST lmfao=D, i got a reply from a runner saying ty for bringing this to our attention rofl........ suck a fat one seal team you fucking twats =D

Krone90
04-24-2020, 12:23 AM
A BIG BIG BIG FAT one =D

Krone90
04-24-2020, 12:36 AM
If you're functionally illiterate you probably shouldn't broadcast that you live where people expect a functionally illiterate person might live.

Our only contribution here is the written word. If you can't compose a coherent sentence, your contribution is less than zero. God i love you =)

Krone90
04-24-2020, 12:37 AM

very red dead redemption, this guy probably logging in from a laptop while on horseback Jesus thats some good wifi =D

reznor_
04-24-2020, 01:23 AM
OP should post less

BlackBellamy
04-24-2020, 10:29 AM
On an individual level I have interacted with hundreds and hundreds of players on this server. I have had issues with people from various guilds but looking back I can't say one or another guild has more problematic people than others. Well there is one but I suspect their problem is none of their guys speak English and they're kinda in their own world so I won't name them.

But I've never had a problem with any of The Seals. Every one I dealt with just a straightforward interaction with no problems. Maybe they all turn into asshole when they raid, I don't know, all been a bunch of fine folks to me. And I'm not even trying to suck their dicks because I don't tie my characters to this forum account.

Mblake81
04-24-2020, 10:35 AM
On an individual level I have interacted with hundreds and hundreds of players on this server. I have had issues with people from various guilds but looking back I can't say one or another guild has more problematic people than others. Well there is one but I suspect their problem is none of their guys speak English and they're kinda in their own world so I won't name them.

But I've never had a problem with any of The Seals. Every one I dealt with just a straightforward interaction with no problems. Maybe they all turn into asshole when they raid, I don't know, all been a bunch of fine folks to me. And I'm not even trying to suck their dicks because I don't tie my characters to this forum account.

The line waiting at the Inn wasn't for recharges?

Shamfu
04-24-2020, 06:04 PM
I was a member of Apex then later Endorean, I remember trying to compete with LoS in NToV way back on rare occasions. Those were fun times.

Asteria
04-26-2020, 01:47 AM
Ohh okay! :)

Mead
04-26-2020, 02:05 AM
Iv ran

Jimjam
04-26-2020, 02:52 AM
Iv ran

I was also questioning integrity of OP on these two words.

Wangthunder
04-26-2020, 03:22 AM
OP is almost assuredly Anarke from Venerate.

That guy has a very unhealthy infatuation with ST. He can't go 5 minutes without mentioning ST and sucking dicks.. We clearly see where his mind is. :cool:

His crush is almost sad at this point.