PDA

View Full Version : What is your worst experience with Rename Guild?

Studwheels
04-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Trains? Sniping mobs under agreement? or just overall douchiness. It all belongs here.

sedrie.bellamie
04-09-2020, 02:02 PM
what guild got renamed?

Baler
04-09-2020, 02:12 PM
sounds like detox

conoutoftrol
04-09-2020, 02:21 PM
never heard of em

Ripqozko
04-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Rent free in your head, sorry you don’t got warder loot.

Baler
04-09-2020, 03:33 PM
Rent free in your head, sorry you don’t got warder loot.

https://i.imgur.com/VL3lgDC.jpg

Arvan
04-09-2020, 04:17 PM
They stole all of my welfare pixels (Hey! give those back!)

kaizersoze
04-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Can we talk more about how they valiantly rushed in and wiped to Vulak when they first split off? That was magnificent.

Pretzelle
04-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Can we talk more about how they valiantly rushed in and wiped to Vulak when they first split off? That was magnificent.

Detoxx tried his hardest but the rest of the guild let him down.

Kohedron
04-09-2020, 04:53 PM
They begged and cried for instancing on Project 1999.

Oh wait, that was just RnF.

Bbeta
04-09-2020, 04:54 PM
pity reply

Failed RNF thread posted by Anonymous Riot troll bot. Try harder next time

baakss
04-09-2020, 05:49 PM
pity reply

Failed RNF thread posted by Anonymous Riot troll bot. Try harder next time

Could be Riot, but I'm less certain than you.

Bbeta
04-09-2020, 06:10 PM

yeah i totally assumed. it is rnf all facts are factual 100% possible all the time

mycoolrausch
04-09-2020, 06:40 PM
They begged and cried for instancing on Project 1999.

Oh wait, that was just RnF.

And the 6 billion other people on planet earth that aren't the last 1000 or so people still playing classic eq.

tyrant49333
04-09-2020, 06:41 PM
They stole MY welfare pixels! Everyone knows that certain targets at certain times BELONG to people like me! We had a welfare rotation and Guild came in and made us compete for those targets instead of getting them for free! I was raised in a communist country and I can't handle this

jpetrick
04-09-2020, 06:47 PM
who's rename guild?

kaizersoze
04-09-2020, 06:57 PM
who's rename guild?

the aftermath people who cant get along with anyone else and want to shit on QoL agreements to the raid scene.

Alfina
04-09-2020, 06:59 PM
One word. ELZHI

jpetrick
04-09-2020, 07:00 PM
the aftermath people who cant get along with anyone else and want to shit on QoL agreements to the raid scene.

aftermath is still around?

Bbeta
04-09-2020, 07:04 PM

i get along with 99 % of the people i come across on p99. you cannot speak for me as I am a good person posting in a shit thread

condap99
04-09-2020, 07:13 PM

Statistically speaking, they do represent like 50% of the server remaining. It's the best single guild guess that one could take.

Quality of Life agreements? LOL. You're softer than charmin, buddy. This server isn't about waiting your turn for gear. It's about taking mobs and making them yours. There's a ton of games with instanced content if that's what you're looking for.

icedwards
04-09-2020, 07:38 PM
Aftermath rejects couldn't cut it on Herod, huh?

kaizersoze
04-09-2020, 07:39 PM
aftermath is still around?

Im sure there are some AM tags still lingering around while Renamed Guild shuffles stuff around. They're not bad players, just more comfortable socking ST for 24 hours of a golem window to sell a primal to pay peoples rent than be able to spot check and stroll in when its convenient.

kaizersoze
04-09-2020, 07:46 PM
Statistically speaking, they do represent like 50% of the server remaining. It's the best single guild guess that one could take.

Quality of Life agreements? LOL. You're softer than charmin, buddy. This server isn't about waiting your turn for gear. It's about taking mobs and making them yours. There's a ton of games with instanced content if that's what you're looking for.

I dont mind competing for targets, would love shorter windows though. More time to actually play than just sit with your thumb up your ass on a coth mage. I'd also love if the OOW server wasnt all boxed, that was my favorite expan by far and would love to schedule me some COA and MPG trials on the weekend. C'est la vie.

condap99
04-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Im sure there are some AM tags still lingering around while Renamed Guild shuffles stuff around. They're not bad players, just more comfortable socking ST for 24 hours of a golem window to sell a primal to pay peoples rent than be able to spot check and stroll in when its convenient.

We are a guild of less than 80 people total. ST is a place where we can be competitive. Our kill list relative to our size is top tier.
We haven't sold a single primal
Accusations of RMT without any evidence?

branamil
04-09-2020, 09:24 PM
90% horrible toxic people

Fammaden
04-09-2020, 09:48 PM
No threads complaining about us, better make a thread complaining about RenamedGuild with an anon forum throwaway! Very cool and normal behavior.

Alfina
04-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Next thing you know they'll be petitioning themselves just so everyone can notice them when they inevitably get raid suspended again

Ripqozko
04-09-2020, 10:00 PM
imagine being stuck at home avoiding covid19 and spending your time being salty over a guild, so much so that you create a thread on an anon account.

sorry you will never have warder loot.

Fammaden
04-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Next thing you know they'll be petitioning themselves just so everyone can notice them when they inevitably get raid suspended again

This is brilliant, you must be one of them too!

Hideousclaw
04-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Guild652 is just another guild trying to get their slice of the pie. Sadly they dissolved a couple nice QoL agreements we had going, and refuse to entertain them at this time. Hopefully this can change, but the server will keep on ticking.

Fammaden
04-09-2020, 10:28 PM
Just a good ol' guild, never meanin' no harm

Beats all ya never saw, been clickfestin' the ring war since the day they was formed

Zekayy
04-09-2020, 10:48 PM

this is incorrect I also get along with everyone I dont hate anyone, I actually push and root for the smaller guilds, Lets talk about how riot leapfrogged kittens on LTK and yet we are the bad guys lol alright pal.

Dogma
04-09-2020, 10:50 PM
we are the bad guys

Zekayy
04-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Somehow the server automatically hates us just because of who we are lol also its Not RNG or Renamed or RG its just <Guild> get it right everyone.

Zekayy
04-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Im upset and sad

indiscriminate_hater
04-09-2020, 11:00 PM
they took my jerb

aaezil
04-09-2020, 11:32 PM
I had dreams and aspirations of being the biggest shitbird / creating the biggest shitbird guild p1999 has ever seen

But then RNG was created a day later.

rezzie
04-10-2020, 12:30 AM
Guild652 is just another guild trying to get their slice of the pie. Sadly they dissolved a couple nice QoL agreements we had going, and refuse to entertain them at this time. Hopefully this can change, but the server will keep on ticking.

We didn’t dissolve any agreements. In fact, wasn’t it TSS and AG that dissolved the fear golem rotation and then sent 15+ Riot sockers to contest the casuals? Isn’t it AG/Riot that recently changed their ring war rules to reward and encourage a clickfest? Hasn’t Lavittz been batphoning for a full sock in ST to contest golems?

We haven’t refused to entertain anything. We said we were open to rotations and suggested one which would have benefited every player needing to do turn-ins or get faction tags on city leaders, but got dismissed because Riot would never agree. I guess quality of life is only impacted if it comes via a <Guild> tag.

Hideousclaw
04-10-2020, 01:25 AM
We didn’t dissolve any agreements. In fact, wasn’t it TSS and AG that dissolved the fear golem rotation and then sent 15+ Riot sockers to contest the casuals?

That agreement was to allow guild who didnt want to sock portal, race in on pop, and just compete in the way Riot and AG at the time were doing it. Guild652 came along and did exactly that. The true casual guilds felt that the arrival of this new guild, and their rushing in on pop, defeated the purpose of the agreement. So we dissolved it as a result of Guild652. It was a QoL agreement that allowed more content to be experienced by guilds who dont otherwise have viable means to experience it, or who don't want to just straight race in on pop and devote 16hrs a golem tracking.

Isn’t it AG/Riot that recently changed their ring war rules to reward and encourage a clickfest?

The quality of life aspect is to avoid clickfests. But Guild652 has now turned them into clickfests. So, Riot and AG have decided to not "compete" vs each other, but the QoL is still gone as it is a click fest.

Hasn’t Lavittz been batphoning for a full sock in ST to contest golems?

Again, QoL to not sock and track 24hr windows, nor having to hard park. But Guild652 has had people on the line probably 16+ hrs of those windows (you know, the casuals)

We haven’t refused to entertain anything. We said we were open to rotations and suggested one which would have benefited every player needing to do turn-ins or get faction tags on city leaders, but got dismissed because Riot would never agree. I guess quality of life is only impacted if it comes via a <Guild> tag.

A proposition vastly beyond what was already in play. Baby steps, and maybe it'll work out. I may be in some minority in that I'd love to see a rotation of city leaders, especially since Dain has become an addition CotH race now, which i would prefer to not add any more. But here we are.

Hideousclaw
04-10-2020, 01:30 AM
And yes, Im aware you were not part of these agreements as you are a new fledgling guild of "casuals" who didn't sign into them. Still disappointing, none the less. But who cares /shrug

Zekayy
04-10-2020, 03:12 AM
I really dont understand the p99 mentality will it really kill <Riot> <Azure Guard> and <Guild> and any guild for that matter to leave KT Dain or LTK up for like 5 to 10 mins so people can do hand ins? instead of big dick pulling everything? crazy you can mess people up by pulling mobs instantly. Ive been in that situation where ive almost lost my Traitor's Bane Box and my ring 8 hand in which you do to dain to get ring 9, <Aftermath> my own guild instant pulled dain lucky for me I was quick enough to hand stuff in before he was pulled but its just sad to think about.

Solist
04-10-2020, 06:25 AM
It's 2020 and people still complain about raid mobs.

It's time for the Braknar spec hard rotation, and unroot the dragons. With 1 Hour lockout mariokart for 1 week a month.

remen
04-10-2020, 06:55 AM
I really dont understand the p99 mentality will it really kill <Riot> <Azure Guard> and <Guild> and any guild for that matter to leave KT Dain or LTK up for like 5 to 10 mins so people can do hand ins? instead of big dick pulling everything? crazy you can mess people up by pulling mobs instantly. Ive been in that situation where ive almost lost my Traitor's Bane Box and my ring 8 hand in which you do to dain to get ring 9, <Aftermath> my own guild instant pulled dain lucky for me I was quick enough to hand stuff in before he was pulled but its just sad to think about.

Or if people really want to CoTH race, why not do the lock out thing or whatever its called? Where whoever gets FTE lets the mob reset and gives everyone 5-10 mins to do quest turn ins, and then it's their mob to pull in.

I'd guess the problem is riot wouldn't agree to something not in their best interests.

kjs86z
04-10-2020, 07:47 AM
https://youtu.be/83mhHOytg4U

condap99
04-10-2020, 08:29 AM
ttt

tyrant49333
04-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Or if people really want to CoTH race, why not do the lock out thing or whatever its called? Where whoever gets FTE lets the mob reset and gives everyone 5-10 mins to do quest turn ins, and then it's their mob to pull in.

I'd guess the problem is riot wouldn't agree to something not in their best interests.

Riot gets to monopolize 95% of raid content and call themselves the good guys because they give kittens/tss a welfare dragon once and awhile. But Guild comes in and takes a few dragons each cycle and everyone's heads explode. Wake up sheep, the wool is over your eyes! :D

Thomacles
04-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Well, bottom line, 15 people ruined it for almost 150.

'Nuff said.

Ripqozko
04-10-2020, 11:10 AM
Well, bottom line, 15 people ruined it for almost 150.

'Nuff said.

Sorry about your welfare pixels, consider working for your pixels instead of living off our tax dollars and swiping your ebt card.

Hideousclaw
04-10-2020, 11:26 AM

Replace Riot with Aftermath and it’s the same argument from 15mis ago. I wasn’t really around raiding prior to that but I’m sure you could cycle in Rampage, IB, TMO, etc and have the same argument.

#1 guild comes in, has the gravy train, and won’t change their ways. Regardless of it just repeating history.

Toppling them sounds nice, but then the new #1 will just repeat it.

Bardp1999
04-10-2020, 11:51 AM
I hate to burst your bubble but it's the same core of assholes monopolizing content that it was in 2015. New guild name, new warm bodies rotated in continuously, but the same greasy fat-fingered puppet masters.

Dogma
04-10-2020, 12:02 PM
When all else fails there's always delusion: the thread.

tyrant49333
04-10-2020, 12:10 PM
I hate to burst your bubble but it's the same core of assholes monopolizing content that it was in 2015. New guild name, new warm bodies rotated in continuously, but the same greasy fat-fingered puppet masters.

/THREAD

icedwards
04-10-2020, 12:24 PM

My assholes are better than your assholes.

Kohedron
04-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Wow you guys actually do want instancing. Fascinating.

baakss
04-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Wow you guys actually do want instancing. Fascinating.

Guilds like Riot / AG / RG compete with each other on a much more serious level than TSS / DB / Stream Team will.

With the Fear Golem "Rotation", there was still competition but it was tiered so the more casual guilds were competing with each other. It's not instancing so much as making sure people are still able to play in their own league.

And I definitely don't mean this in a condescending way. Riot/AG/RG are neckbeardy as fuck, and I wouldn't fault anyone for not wanting to do what they do to get some of these mobs.

magnetaress
04-10-2020, 01:15 PM
<RenamedGuild> is a pretty triggering name, first of all there is no space between Renamed and Guild

second of all, it is very <Dystopian> name. We need better names in these dark brave new times.

Ripqozko
04-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Guilds like Riot / AG / RG compete with each other on a much more serious level than TSS / DB / Stream Team will.

With the Fear Golem "Rotation", there was still competition but it was tiered so the more casual guilds were competing with each other. It's not instancing so much as making sure people are still able to play in their own league.

And I definitely don't mean this in a condescending way. Riot/AG/RG are neckbeardy as fuck, and I wouldn't fault anyone for not wanting to do what they do to get some of these mobs.

Class R sucks

Mickets
04-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Ya'll talking about "earning" your pixels need to remember the hardest thing about raiding in EQ is staring at a screen share for 16 hours straight and making sure your clerics know how to count to 10.

I love EQ and I love raiding in EQ but compared to games that actually take skill (CSGO, Starcraft, DOOM, shit even Fortnite and COD) its a bit of a walk in the park.

Also, to answer the thread title, I'm salty they stole Vraxx. I don't really know the guy but I always felt real safe seeing him around on raids. It was probably the nice blue armor.

Ripqozko
04-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Ya'll talking about "earning" your pixels need to remember the hardest thing about raiding in EQ is staring at a screen share for 16 hours straight and making sure your clerics know how to count to 10.

I love EQ and I love raiding in EQ but compared to games that actually take skill (CSGO, Starcraft, DOOM, shit even Fortnite and COD) its a bit of a walk in the park.

Also, to answer the thread title, I'm salty they stole Vraxx. I don't really know the guy but I always felt real safe seeing him around on raids. It was probably the nice blue armor.

Sorry you want welfare

Mickets
04-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Its true :(

kaizersoze
04-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Somehow the server automatically hates us just because of who we are lol also its Not RNG or Renamed or RG its just <Guild> get it right everyone.

it shouldve been named "Deso Not Invited."

Did anyone else chuckle to themselves when he allegedly deleted his chars after finding out he wasnt one of detoxx's bois anymore?

tyrant49333
04-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Oooof

lol

Ripqozko
04-10-2020, 05:05 PM
it shouldve been named "Deso Not Invited."

Did anyone else chuckle to themselves when he allegedly deleted his chars after finding out he wasnt one of detoxx's bois anymore?

Clearmind
04-10-2020, 07:08 PM
How bout RG getting doz to 30% with 40 people and AG /Riot random warm body paint drinkers running around all over HoT eventually causing a glimmer train from AG shaman?

Or when riot starts a doz train away, has their FTEr DA and start running in only to lose FTE then they just drop their train on RG?

GMs have seen the fraps but who knows how rules get enforced now days..

Took a year off and in the 2 weeks I have been back its been a lot of fun!! We actually have fun and laugh and stuff... ya know not just face rolling golems and 30k dragons with 80+ and best fight in the game (zlandi) with 100+... there is no fun in that no matter how many ways you slice it.. smart people know to dkp dump and come have fun rather than carry 100+ warm bodies :)

Droxx
04-10-2020, 07:09 PM

Your guild tag and signature both say RenamedGuild. Can you and your members not read?

Hideousclaw
04-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Your guild tag and signature both say RenamedGuild. Can you and your members not read?

I avoid all confusion and use Guild652. Works just the same.

Clearmind
04-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Aftermath rejects couldn't cut it on Herod, huh?

nah got bored with wow.. always happens after a few months with every expac. Did mc - nax40 back in high school and just don't care for the raid progression again.

Pretty sure my warrior cut it though I was above the top 90 percentile world wide dps in classic while hardly socking world buffs.

kaizersoze
04-10-2020, 07:31 PM
nah got bored with wow.. always happens after a few months with every expac. Did mc - nax40 back in high school and just don't care for the raid progression again.

Pretty sure my warrior cut it though I was above the top 90 percentile world wide dps in classic while hardly socking world buffs.

Going to tell us about your best doom speed run too? lol

Clearmind
04-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Going to tell us about your best doom speed run too? lol

sure... its not the worst and not the best :P

Hideousclaw
04-10-2020, 10:49 PM
Kiting Vindi for 9+ minutes was a solid move. The fraps were fun to watch

Clearmind
04-10-2020, 11:00 PM
Kiting Vindi for 9+ minutes was a solid move. The fraps were fun to watch

he was looking a little chubby.. he needed the exercise

Grumph
04-10-2020, 11:15 PM
Remeber that time everyone agreed to a simulated repop?

That was fun.

Clearmind
04-10-2020, 11:36 PM

That was fun.

Missed it.. can we do it again?

Hideousclaw
04-10-2020, 11:50 PM

That was fun.

We werent really getting quakes so it doubled as a timer crunch again. If it happened again I suspect Riot would want it to be when windows are more spread apart.

matticas
04-11-2020, 12:26 AM
<RenamedGuild> is a pretty triggering name, first of all there is no space between Renamed and Guild

so happy

Clearmind
04-11-2020, 12:27 AM
how bout Riot leads a server wipe open ToV crawl.. Omni needs more vulak loot.

Fammaden
04-11-2020, 06:57 AM
how bout Riot leads a server wipe open ToV crawl.. Omni needs more vulak loot.

RNG would probably leapfrog.

YoungJeezy
04-11-2020, 07:16 AM
My assholes are better than your assholes.

yea i bet thats what your boyfriend tells you

Jimjam
04-11-2020, 07:56 AM

second of all, it is very <Dystopian> name. We need better names in these dark brave new times.

Interesting take. I see eq more as a horror survival game (well, until you escape the core of the game and become part of <Skinner’s Pigeons> Minigame).

icedwards
04-11-2020, 08:50 AM

The only two members of Corpse Run who aren't asleep at their keyboard are Furs and Triplecrown. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Daloon
04-11-2020, 10:43 AM
Classic WoW was good for 2-3 months, then it wasnt. And there is just something about the WoW community that is off-putting, unlike here.

Im currently having fun on a 3x Private WOTLK Server though.

MaCtastic
04-11-2020, 11:38 AM

The hero we needed. Cotv racing, clickfesting, and train sniping are not really skillful. After all, it’s not like we are PvPing for pixels. Really hard to understand the earn it mentality.

Endonde
04-11-2020, 11:46 AM
The hero we needed. Cotv racing, clickfesting, and train sniping are not really skillful. After all, it’s not like we are PvPing for pixels. Really hard to understand the earn it mentality.

Most of the people who come to RnF talking about competition are Magician or Wizard mains who never leave camp anyway.

Ripqozko
04-11-2020, 11:54 AM
Most of the people who come to RnF talking about competition are Magician or Wizard mains who never leave camp anyway.

To be fair I do leave camp and mage main.

tyrant49333
04-11-2020, 12:12 PM

Kittens player can't understand earn it mentality

/THREAD

Clearmind
04-11-2020, 12:21 PM
The only two members of Corpse Run who aren't asleep at their keyboard are Furs and Triplecrown. Feel free to prove me wrong.

This is Crip.. me and triple carried the DPS lol

Arkanjil
04-11-2020, 12:27 PM

You’re a sad nerd.

ajohnymous
04-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Worst thing is probably not living up to my expectations. Their professional and badass leadership has been wanting me to join up to “smoke asses” and “cuck noobs.” So far all I’ve seen are a few low tier mobs taken from KWSM and TSS, a couple Statues, and some uncontested table scraps. There are a few people I like in the guild, though, but they’ve told me I wouldn’t like it because their culture feels like you’re in a losing Dota or League match that you can’t leave. All good though, play the game how you want, even if that means being miserable from wanting to both be apart of something and vehemently against it.

tyrant49333
04-11-2020, 12:33 PM
KT, Dain, VP, statue and Yeli are all low tier mobs

Clearmind
04-11-2020, 12:37 PM
and doz to 30% then trained by AG...

ajohnymous
04-11-2020, 12:37 PM

Alliance? Check.
PvE server? Check.

Please place your testicles in this jar, you won’t be needing them anymore.

Endonde
04-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Alliance? Check.
PvE server? Check.

Isn't Herod like 70% horde players?

I'd rather play on a PvE server than be so shit at PvP that I have to double the enemies numbers.

icedwards
04-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Alliance? Check.
PvE server? Check.

I'm on Incendius, which before this week was the highest pop balanced PVP realm. I see you're the one who posts logs for the green parsing b-team of Corpse Run with my buddy Arkanjil - which keyboard turner are you?

Arkanjil
04-11-2020, 01:18 PM
I'm on Incendius, which before this week was the highest pop balanced PVP realm. I see you're the one who posts logs for the green parsing b-team of Corpse Run with my buddy Arkanjil - which keyboard turner are you?

Why do you have such a hard on for our WoW guild? I do love that we fascinate you so much that you pour over our logs and critique us. :rolleyes: apparently you have too much free time

“You’re so bad at WoW lol” - No one cares

Capi
04-11-2020, 01:21 PM
I just leveled a month ago and the entire server doesn't pvp open world unless you get lucky, all the real action is in BGs anyway

Hideousclaw
04-11-2020, 01:22 PM
Why do you have such a hard on for our WoW guild? I do love that we fascinate you so much that you pour over our logs and critique us. :rolleyes: apparently you have too much free time

I’m like 99% terrible at WoW. 100% terrible here. I just play for the fun and friends

icedwards
04-11-2020, 01:25 PM

Logs take all of 2 minutes to look at and provide nice, empirical evidence to come to RNF and shit post about. This isn't rocket surgery. Stop mouse clicking your abilities and you might parse better than Nilbog one day.

Until then, good luck trying to scrape back top dog status in year 5 of Velious :o

Arkanjil
04-11-2020, 01:35 PM
Logs take all of 2 minutes to look at and provide nice, empirical evidence to come to RNF and shit post about. This isn't rocket surgery. Stop mouse clicking your abilities and you might parse better than Nilbog one day.

Until then, good luck trying to scrape back top dog status in year 5 of Velious :o

We're going for top dog? News to me. Go back to your hole.

Ripqozko
04-11-2020, 01:42 PM

No one cares about top dog status, you can’t achieve it anyways you were late to the party. Sorry you will never have warder loot. Enjoy what we put on farm status for you.

icedwards
04-11-2020, 01:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JYUFews_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Littul Jonn
04-11-2020, 01:43 PM
Lol this thread man.

I spent most of my p99 time losing mobs to AM and Tempest, but never let it consume me like some of you.

I’m assuming Riot is still the server best, dominating all the content, yet you guys have this hate boner for some guild taking a few targets.

Here’s some unsolicited advice, play the game and have fun with your friends and just... let it go... (https://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk)

Clearmind
04-11-2020, 01:46 PM
Lol this thread man.

I spent most of my p99 time losing mobs to AM and Tempest, but never let it consume me like some of you.

I’m assuming Riot is still the server best, dominating all the content, yet you guys have this hate boner for some guild taking a few targets.

Here’s some unsolicited advice, play the game and have fun with your friends and just... let it go... (https://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk)

This ^^ lol ... what up littul?!

Littul Jonn
04-11-2020, 01:47 PM
This ^^ lol ... what up littul?!

Haha hey hey! Just like to check in on RNF every once in a while :)

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!!!

ajohnymous
04-11-2020, 01:51 PM
Damn Littul that forum signature is fresh as fuck

icedwards
04-11-2020, 01:52 PM
No one cares about top dog status, you can’t achieve it anyways you were late to the party. Sorry you will never have warder loot. Enjoy what we put on farm status for you.

I'm not interested in your Alabama sloppy second.

Ramen ❤ 🐷

mishurza
04-11-2020, 01:57 PM
Hey guys,

Started playing again after my most recent 12 months hiatus for RL. Kid is 10 months old now. Cute AF.

Coincidently enough, a bunch of my buddies from old days all decided to start playing again for some reason, something about more time indoors, and formed a <Guild>.

Since we all have huge EQ balls, we started slaying dragons right away.

My understanding is we have been abiding by the current server raiding rules as best as we can. Mistakes are sometimes made. I apologize for people who died from Vindi pull, that was ill advised. I missed it putting the kid to bed, or else we would have held it together I'm sure.

Still surprised at AG for dropping the train on us at Dozekar, that is pretty inexcusable. I understand some of you are upset because you lost some pretty valuable assets, namely characters people didn't want to share with you anymore, but don't drag the rest of us into your drama. I do not know the details, but clearly they were unhappy with the situation in AG. Not a good excuse for holding a grudge against all of us.

The glimmer drake train seemed more accidental and careless, but that seems to be the way raiding goes on EQ sometimes.

My understanding is we wanted to be more exclusive in who we let into the guild. Was honestly grateful they still wanted to hang out with me after all these years, since I can't be nearly as hardcore as I used to be and we are asking for new recruit skill level and time commitment.

I guess I'm surprised at those in the guild that are unhappy we aren't killing more mobs.

We have like 80 people in guild. I think we are doing amazing for how many people we have. Pretty sure we have a higher loot to player ratio than any guild on the server. I know y'all have always had really high standards, in terms of kill percentage. Again I think we have been solid. Keep up morale and ignore the naysayers.

Sorry to those of us who have a negative impression of us. There is a mentality among those in the guild to try and do more with less. Unfortunately, that leads to situations where we are going to wipe, because we have a limited number of bodies we can throw at a dragon. Pay attention and maybe you get yourself some clean up pixels.

I encourage you all to spend some time grouping with us on our alts. You'll find us to be stand up guys and solid EQers, more than willing to help you out with quests and stuff if they have time.

Detoxx
04-11-2020, 02:04 PM

Lol coming from the guild that merged 15 other guilds 6 years after Velious came out, 10 years after P99 came out and when no one gives a shit about blue anymore. Grats on winning when Green is more popular than blue. You dun good.

Your own members think you all are trash and if it wasnt for the fact that you have 210 members per kill to hide how terrible you all really are, youd still be farming Lodizals as Paradigm Shift.

ajohnymous
04-11-2020, 02:04 PM
Imagine posting a recruitment message in RnF

Hideousclaw
04-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Imagine posting a recruitment message in RnF

I felt good about it so I tried to find them all in game to group with them but I could find any online with /who all

Detoxx
04-11-2020, 02:09 PM
I felt good about it so I tried to find them all in game to group with them but I could find any online with /who all

Should probably petition it. Oh wait, you guys already did :D

icedwards
04-11-2020, 02:11 PM
Lol coming from the guild that merged 15 other guilds 6 years after Velious came out, 10 years after P99 came out and when no one gives a shit about blue anymore. Grats on winning when Green is more popular than blue. You dun good.

Your own members think you all are trash and if it wasnt for the fact that you have 210 members per kill to hide how terrible you all really are, youd still be farming Lodizals as Paradigm Shift.

BBQ season is around the corner. You'll want to start poopsocking now before your guild dies again.

Hideousclaw
04-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Should probably petition it. Oh wait, you guys already did :D

/shrug

I didn’t. I use Guild652. Still turns up nothing 99% of the time. I’m just trying to find a fear kiting buddy on my necro and get to know y’all.

Detoxx
04-11-2020, 02:13 PM
BBQ season is around the corner. You'll want to start poopsocking now before your guild dies again.

Ironic, again, coming from the guy whom Ive killed 4 of your own guilds.

My guild has died once. Solid response 2/10

Zal22
04-11-2020, 02:26 PM

Are you still fat?

icedwards
04-11-2020, 02:53 PM

TMO, Forsaken, AM, and whatever you're going by now puts us at 4 guilds each, dumbdumb.

Ripqozko
04-11-2020, 02:58 PM
TMO, Forsaken, AM, and whatever you're going by now puts us at 4 guilds each, dumbdumb.

Both of y’all are just dick riding achievements we’ve already done. All the shit talking and your just dick riding.

icedwards
04-11-2020, 03:02 PM
Both of y’all are just dick riding achievements we’ve already done. All the shit talking and your just dick riding.

Thank you for your input Ramen, but you'll only be called upon if we need expertise on hog riding.

Ripqozko
04-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Thank you for your input Ramen, but you'll only be called upon if we need expertise on hog riding.

Sorry you were late and dick rode your way to gear. Try doing something when it’s relavent. I guess if ya have no come back you can go to making fun of Alabama .

matticas
04-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Lol this thread man.

Miss ya bud. Always had good perspective and a better attitude.

Detoxx
04-11-2020, 03:30 PM

My guilds didnt die, we reformed and merged sometimes, dumbdumb

Zoggren
04-11-2020, 04:07 PM
Lol this thread man.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
Let it go (go, go, go go, go go, go go, go, go, go go)
Let it go
Let it go
Let it go

icedwards
04-11-2020, 04:55 PM
My guilds didnt die, we reformed and merged sometimes, dumbdumb

Some Olympic-level mental gymnastics right here.

"Guys, my guilds didn't die, they merged. No, no, no. Not like your guilds merged."

This is your brain on 10 years of pixel lust and pizza grease.

condap99
04-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Some Olympic-level mental gymnastics right here.

"Guys, my guilds didn't die, they merged. No, no, no. Not like your guilds merged."

This is your brain on 10 years of pixel lust and pizza grease.

Detoxx is right in this case.

Nexii
04-11-2020, 07:16 PM
Bring back 1 hour exclusive locks and let the megazergs die out

Clearmind
04-11-2020, 09:48 PM
Bring back 1 hour exclusive locks and let the megazergs die out

true megazerg always less fun but I guess the people who never seen top end loot don't understand.

Zekayy
04-11-2020, 10:57 PM

We were orginally called <Guild> but it kept messing with peoples /who all guild and /who guild so thats why it was changed and thats why we are still called guild try again.

Zekayy
04-11-2020, 11:04 PM
RNG would probably leapfrog.

Riot would also leapfrog kittens on LTK

Droxx
04-11-2020, 11:12 PM
We were orginally called <Guild> but it kept messing with peoples /who all guild and /who guild so thats why it was changed and thats why we are still called guild try again.

https://i.imgur.com/ifvMGeG.png

?

Zekayy
04-11-2020, 11:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ifvMGeG.png

?

Despite the name we are still called <Guild>

Droxx
04-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Despite the name we are still called <Guild>

RenamedGuild can't read confirmed.

RNG break a book yet?

Zekayy
04-11-2020, 11:19 PM
RenamedGuild can't read confirmed.

RNG break a book yet?

Can you read? I said we were <guild> not called <Renamedguild> until we were forced to change it...........

Lewkeng
04-12-2020, 02:39 AM
We must rename them, Thanks. You're Welcome.

Lewkeng <Guild>

burtgherkin
04-12-2020, 07:58 AM
I see some jealous ass haters in this thread. Renamed Guild are like the Super Friends of this server. Only everyone's super power is turbo autism.

Pretzelle
04-12-2020, 10:04 AM
How's you guys do on the repop cycle? Get anything good?

Clearmind
04-12-2020, 10:32 AM
How's you guys do on the repop cycle? Get anything good?

raining pixel parade basically ;)

kaizersoze
04-12-2020, 12:03 PM
Can you read? I said we were <guild> not called <Renamedguild> until we were forced to change it...........

But did you REALLY think they'd let you just be called guild? Thats pretty fucking dumb, mate.

Ripqozko
04-12-2020, 12:16 PM
But did you REALLY think they'd let you just be called guild? Thats pretty fucking dumb, mate.

cause P99 is the epitome of classy names. Half the names and guild names are dumb as fuck including your forum name.

kaizersoze
04-12-2020, 12:20 PM
cause P99 is the epitome of classy names. Half the names and guild names are dumb as fuck including your forum name.

Its not so much the RP or "classiness" of the name but the completely transparent desire to not be able to be found in game doing a /who all "guild" because it would just bring up your own g list.

Ripqozko
04-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Its not so much the RP or "classiness" of the name but the completely transparent desire to not be able to be found in game doing a /who all "guild" because it would just bring up your own g list.

Cause that is so detrimental to you.

kaizersoze
04-12-2020, 12:26 PM

Potentially when contesting. Being able to see how many of who is hot on your heels isnt a bad thing. The main point is they dont let people name their characters Hitler or anything stupid like that either though.

Pretzelle
04-12-2020, 12:27 PM
RenamedAftermath has the thinnest skin on the server compared to how much shit they talk. Yikes.

gundumbwing
04-12-2020, 12:28 PM

So what you are saying is you are no longer Guild, but now Renamedguild. Got it.

Hope Renamedguild continues to provide quality raid encounters for this fantastic RNF entertainment.

Ripqozko
04-12-2020, 12:36 PM
RenamedAftermath has the thinnest skin on the server compared to how much shit they talk. Yikes.

sorry you lack warder loot, remember that when ya farming content i helped put on farm status for you, welcome to raid scene finally.

radda
04-12-2020, 02:17 PM
sorry you lack warder loot, remember that when ya farming content i helped put on farm status for you, welcome to raid scene finally.

when they guy was in our guild, we all knew how wack his logic and reasoning was.
he is nothing but a warm body and did nothing in the grans sceme
not a play maker but more a spell:Fay Gate

yes warders are gone but there are other servers and universes , he cant lick them all.

Ripqozko
04-12-2020, 02:26 PM
when they guy was in our guild, we all knew how wack his logic and reasoning was.
he is nothing but a warm body and did nothing in the grans sceme
not a play maker but more a spell:Fay Gate

yes warders are gone but there are other servers and universes , he cant lick them all.

me or preztelle? cause im in your guild

radda
04-12-2020, 02:45 PM
neither, some other guy apparently. carry on.

matticas
04-12-2020, 02:48 PM

pretty boring thread tbh. <Guild> didn't start it and hardly anyone seems to care. or maybe there's another thread you're referencing?

Kit
04-12-2020, 03:33 PM
I feel like Ramen's adult life peaked in <Rampage> and he's just in some borderline catatonic state about warder loot. Get help bud.

Ripqozko
04-12-2020, 03:37 PM
I feel like Ramen's adult life peaked in <Rampage> and he's just in some borderline catatonic state about warder loot. Get help bud.

im doing fine brah, i only play eq like 2 hours a week, comcast is busier then ever and gave us all 25% raise. sorry you dont have warder loot.

kaizersoze
04-12-2020, 05:10 PM
im doing fine brah, i only play eq like 2 hours a week, comcast is busier then ever and gave us all 25% raise. sorry you dont have warder loot.

hey good for you for the increase in pay.

Baylan295
04-12-2020, 05:56 PM

How many targets did your guild get this weekend? Just curious.

k9quaint
04-12-2020, 06:02 PM

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2885673-alabamas-nick-saban-says-hes-learned-to-use-email-amid-covid-19-hiatus

You are better at email (1).

Ripqozko
04-12-2020, 06:03 PM
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2885673-alabamas-nick-saban-says-hes-learned-to-use-email-amid-covid-19-hiatus

You are better at email (1).

ill take lack of email for 6 championships

Hotel
04-13-2020, 03:50 PM

condap99
04-13-2020, 04:06 PM

You do realize we have a grand total of like 70 members right? We have to have over 50% of our total roster online to secure almost any vellious mob. That's an actual number too. Not just forum fodder.

That said, we're a group of individuals who simply do not believe in pandering. We're hyper-competitive and we'll fight for any mob we desire. Only on damn P99 is such hustle and want-to considered a bad thing. Smaller guilds begging for mobs off yall, then thanking you over and over for giving them a mob is absolutely pathetic. Cowards on welfare.

Lastly... Just so we're all on the same page... a year ago, when you're biggest kill was uncontested silverwing's... and it was me flaunting 2.5 years of dominance... the entire server tried to make me look like an asshole for saying things like this. Don't @ me over the timeline or the mob. You get my point. You were late to p99 and the height of competition. No need to belabor the exact month or the exact kills.

Detoxx
04-13-2020, 04:19 PM

Not my guild. About as many as Paradigm Shift got in the entirety of their existence tho so...none I guess. Grats on entering the raid scene 20 years after the content came out tho bud, must be proud!

In other news, I did get my Maladath last night finally and rocking that with a Thunderfury is pretty sweet.

Endonde
04-13-2020, 04:26 PM
You were late to p99 and the height of competition.

What is late to p99? From my perspective you were late to p99, and you missed the height of competition. It's such a weird thing to brag about.

Hotel
04-13-2020, 04:37 PM
What is late to p99? From my perspective you were late to p99, and you missed the height of competition. It's such a weird thing to brag about.

What is the argument that tov unrooted dragons, inlcuding racing/cothing, era isn't the most competitive time on the server?

Kunark train wars? ST when their was only one guild in it?

Make your argument bro.

Endonde
04-13-2020, 05:02 PM
What is the argument that tov unrooted dragons, inlcuding racing/cothing, era isn't the most competitive time on the server?

Kunark train wars? ST when their was only one guild in it?

Make your argument bro.

No, I'm not going to argue over something entirely subjective with someone who didn't even experience the shit he wants to argue about.

Point is both you and Conda experienced 2 p99 raid meta's, you aren't the competition police.

Ripqozko
04-13-2020, 05:35 PM
No, I'm not going to argue over something entirely subjective with someone who didn't even experience the shit he wants to argue about.

Point is both you and Conda experienced 2 p99 raid meta's, you aren't the competition police.

also neither has warder loot, yikes.

Hideousclaw
04-13-2020, 05:50 PM

Did you have fun?

Thomacles
04-13-2020, 05:54 PM
You do realize we have a grand total of like 70 members right? We have to have over 50% of our total roster online to secure almost any vellious mob. That's an actual number too. Not just forum fodder.

That said, we're a group of individuals who simply do not believe in pandering. We're hyper-competitive and we'll fight for any mob we desire. Only on damn P99 is such hustle and want-to considered a bad thing. Smaller guilds begging for mobs off yall, then thanking you over and over for giving them a mob is absolutely pathetic. Cowards on welfare.

Lastly... Just so we're all on the same page... a year ago, when you're biggest kill was uncontested silverwing's... and it was me flaunting 2.5 years of dominance... the entire server tried to make me look like an asshole for saying things like this. Don't @ me over the timeline or the mob. You get my point. You were late to p99 and the height of competition. No need to belabor the exact month or the exact kills.

Um, no one tried to make you look like an asshole......You did that yourself.

And, BTW, REALLY??, you made a new account just so you can post that?? Post count: 1

condap99
04-13-2020, 06:07 PM

Competitive Mobs in Kunark Era:
Venril Sathir
CT
PD
SW
Druushk
Nexona
Hoshkar
Xygoz
EJ Sev
Naggy
Talendor
Vox (sorta)
Innoruuk (sorta)
Maestro (sorta)
Low:11
High:14

Competitive Mobs in Vellious Era:
Statue
AoW
KT
Ikatiar
Gozzrem
LTK
Telk
Doze
Iki
Eashen
Aary
Fesh
Dagarn
Kreiz
Vulak
Lady M
Koi
Vyemm
Zlex
Cek
Sevalak (sorta)
Lady N
Jorlleag
Ring War
MOTG
Prog
TFA
CT
PD
SW
Druushk
Nexona
Hoshkar
Xygoz
EJ Sev
Naggy
Dain
Yelinak
Zlandi
Klandi (sorta)

Low: 38
High: 40

The numbers speak for themselves. So no 'subjective' argument necessary - we'll go with quantitative evidence.

But good point Toggin - literally uncontested vulaks b/c the only metric that determines success is the number of raiders you bring with you, versus 50 people standing on line at the door to race for it at a moments notice, where any guild regardless of size could win is definitely subjective.

Hotel
04-13-2020, 06:12 PM
Did you have fun?

eh, we won kt and dain coth so not getting the fte after that kinda blows

definitely had fun in st on Friday tho =p

condap99
04-13-2020, 06:17 PM
Did you have fun?

Did you have fun being so scared of me being on the line in ST last week that you sprinted for a prog FTE trying to beat me... only to die, fail the pull, and us kill it... only to find out that I was long asleep?

Imagine getting pump faked simply by my afk nameplate.

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't be tossing stones anywhere near my name. You got dunked on at a level that is uncommon.

condap99
04-13-2020, 06:19 PM
Um, no one tried to make you look like an asshole......You did that yourself.

My point, which evidently was lost on you, is that Baylan has become what he claimed to hate.

Hideousclaw
04-13-2020, 06:52 PM
eh, we won kt and dain coth so not getting the fte after that kinda blows

definitely had fun in st on Friday tho =p

Having fun is whats most important. Its a game, we play games for enjoyment.

Pretzelle
04-13-2020, 08:12 PM
imagine gatekeeping what's considered "real raiding" on p99 when the entire thing is a nostalgia theme park in a 50 year old elf-sim.

Kohedron
04-13-2020, 08:43 PM
I'm sorry all of your feelings are hurt

I will toss in a vote for instancing to cheer you all up, since I know that is EXACTLY what you want

Hideousclaw
04-13-2020, 09:06 PM
Did you have fun being so scared of me being on the line in ST last week that you sprinted for a prog FTE trying to beat me... only to die, fail the pull, and us kill it... only to find out that I was long asleep?

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't be tossing stones anywhere near my name. You got dunked on at a level that is uncommon.

Yikes, was a genuine question to Tofat. Its a game, meant to be fun. Regardless of mob count.

Chill out, turbo.

Endonde
04-13-2020, 09:33 PM
Competitive Mobs in Kunark Era:
Venril Sathir
CT
PD
SW
Druushk
Nexona
Hoshkar
Xygoz
EJ Sev
Naggy
Talendor
Vox (sorta)
Innoruuk (sorta)
Maestro (sorta)
Low:11
High:14

Competitive Mobs in Vellious Era:
Statue
AoW
KT
Ikatiar
Gozzrem
LTK
Telk
Doze
Iki
Eashen
Aary
Fesh
Dagarn
Kreiz
Vulak
Lady M
Koi
Vyemm
Zlex
Cek
Sevalak (sorta)
Lady N
Jorlleag
Ring War
MOTG
Prog
TFA
CT
PD
SW
Druushk
Nexona
Hoshkar
Xygoz
EJ Sev
Naggy
Dain
Yelinak
Zlandi
Klandi (sorta)

Low: 38
High: 40

The numbers speak for themselves. So no 'subjective' argument necessary - we'll go with quantitative evidence.

But good point Toggin - literally uncontested vulaks b/c the only metric that determines success is the number of raiders you bring with you, versus 50 people standing on line at the door to race for it at a moments notice, where any guild regardless of size could win is definitely subjective.

Yea that's all good and fine but you haven't even experienced every meta in Velious so I'm not sure how you feel like you are an expert. Don't come on RnF acting like you're some server old hand when you didn't even start raiding until every mob in Velious had already been killed.

If you really love competition and that's all you care about then go compete, there are still plenty of targets your guild could kill but you only want to compete on the best targets.

azeth
04-13-2020, 10:19 PM
I rate this thread nine out of gay

Dogma
04-13-2020, 11:18 PM
Sorry no pixels this cycle. You guys nerd sweated so hard too. Aids+ for effort.

Arkanjil
04-14-2020, 04:21 AM
Sorry no pixels this cycle. You guys nerd sweated so hard too. Aids+ for effort.

You’re a window licker.

Droxx
04-14-2020, 09:06 AM

holy shit this is actual weapons grade autism right here.

Dogma
04-14-2020, 10:18 AM
You’re a window licker.Probably get more pixels from licking windows tbh.

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

You guys should put more afk sowless fters on the line next week. I hear it gets things done.

ajohnymous
04-14-2020, 11:32 AM

I can’t tell if you’re serious or not. You’re either a masterclass troll or live in a delusion where you think everyone has a hyper inflated competitive mindset on every aspect of life. If it’s the former, well done, if it’s the latter, I’m sorry conda, but people just don’t care.

Hotel
04-14-2020, 02:20 PM
Yikes, was a genuine question to Tofat. Its a game, meant to be fun. Regardless of mob count.

Chill out, turbo.

Eh, tell that to the dude that retired at 30 to coth all day long.

It's fun to win. Losing doesn't feel great when you put the hours that we do into staring at city leader's thrones.

And when we do win after putting in the 'work,' ego naturally comes with it. I.e. the dude that retired at 30 to play eq all day long.

Btw, unroot the dragons.

kjs86z
04-14-2020, 03:25 PM
https://youtu.be/Y5pdgyOzJtE?t=119

Kohedron
04-14-2020, 03:28 PM
Poor kiddies. Don't worry, one day each and every one of you will have your own instanced P99, and no big meany guild will ever hurt your feelings again

cd288
04-14-2020, 04:34 PM
Poor kiddies. Don't worry, one day each and every one of you will have your own instanced P99, and no big meany guild will ever hurt your feelings again

Is all you do go into random threads and post random inane comments about instancing?

Hideousclaw
04-14-2020, 05:26 PM
Eh, tell that to the dude that retired at 30 to coth all day long.

It's fun to win. Losing doesn't feel great when you put the hours that we do into staring at city leader's thrones.

And when we do win after putting in the 'work,' ego naturally comes with it. I.e. the dude that retired at 30 to play eq all day long.

Btw, unroot the dragons.

Yeah, I mean, losses always gonna happen. Some will sting more (You have had great coverage, it goes 3/4+ into window, Seamless coverage transitions, etc) but in the end its a gamble. people gamble for the rush and the chance at the win, and the chance is always there.

We havent won a statue FTE in a while. We've had first coth, 2nd coth a few times and no dice. It stings, but were parked and competing with full coverage. Its fun regardless, and thats why I play. To have fun, regardless of the losses.

Also, yes, Unroot dragons. even the playing field out some more

strongNpretty
04-14-2020, 05:28 PM
Is all you do go into random threads and post random inane comments about instancing?

Ur a planar protector now.. You been around long enough, and posted enough to know better than to ask a question like that....

Zekayy
04-14-2020, 07:11 PM
Crazy that 56 riot wouldnt allow the 14 DB to get a golem in fear and yet renamed are the bad guys

Zekayy
04-14-2020, 07:13 PM
Also grats grats mamael - Monsoon, Sword of the Swiftwind - 819 dkp and your two childs tears and double robe riot sure sucks you fucked over Dawn Believers

Clearmind
04-14-2020, 07:21 PM
You guys start a thread looking to cause drama around us for basically nothing. Anything you wanna bring up can be countered by something equally unfair or scummy.

You guys think us getting 0 mobs makes us lose sleep over it or something... Who cares its a video game... most of our alts have more gear than some of your mains and some of us haven't even played for a year. And to be honest most of us don't even give a shit about the loot we here to have fun and killing raid mobs.

Face it... zerging down every encounter is not fun in any way shape or form... you know its so stop kidding yourselves (unless you are top DKP classes on that grind).. But i feel sorry for yall its totally not worth it.. been there done that and its much more fun to just enjoy the game... Many AM/AW/Rampage people felt the same way and quit long time ago.

If GMs dont make some major raid changes I really hope some logical player agreements will come into place. Well see :)

Zekayy
04-14-2020, 07:24 PM
You guys start a thread looking to cause drama around us for basically nothing. Anything you wanna bring up can be countered by something equally unfair or scummy.

You guys think us getting 0 mobs makes us lose sleep over it or something... Who cares its a video game... most of our alts have more gear than some of your mains and some of us haven't even played for a year. And to be honest most of us don't even give a shit about the loot we here to have fun and killing raid mobs.

Face it... zerging down every encounter is not fun in any way shape or form... you know its so stop kidding yourselves (unless you are top DKP classes on that grind).. But i feel sorry for yall its totally not worth it.. been there done that and its much more fun to just enjoy the game... Many AM/AW/Rampage people felt the same way and quit long time ago.

If GMs dont make some major raid changes I really hope some logical player agreements will come into place. Well see :)

Clearmind
04-14-2020, 07:41 PM
Crazy that 56 riot wouldnt allow the 14 DB to get a golem in fear and yet renamed are the bad guys

lmao right... killing a one group mob with 56 and cucking 14 DBs out of if is sad... meanwhile keeping raid force in kael with 2 coth mages and 2 coth mages at TFA.. double fte abuse bout to catch up eh? hmm

Hideousclaw
04-14-2020, 07:44 PM

ST and Ring War agreements still out there. Y'all free to sign on. Just need to talk in UN.

You all proposed rotating City leaders. Id like to see that, but thats against Riots interests/is a detriment to them so I highly doubt that will ever see traction. But we don't need to throw the baby (ST/RW) out with the bath water (City Leaders).

@ me sometime, in UN. Lets chat.

Clearmind
04-14-2020, 07:56 PM
yeah its tough to say.. there are many ways to level the playing field... However without killing the competition side of of the game there are not too many... Dragons never should have been rooted.....

At this point just put like a 50 person raid cap on all guild raids and let skill determine the outcome.

kaizersoze
04-14-2020, 08:02 PM

Arent Detoxx and Dannyl the ones famously saying not to share with the casuls ever though? lol.

Dont get me wrong I dont think RNG is full of bad players, I just think they take this way too seriously. Hyper competitive for pixels for minimal upgrades in a 20 year old game. Honestly it just makes me think of that meme with the guy popping champagne and forcing a kiss on someone just to reveal the bronze medal in the last panel.

If the dragons were unrooted they'd probably do really well in NTOV. But alas, they are rooted, because the spirit of EQ is to actually delve into dragons lairs to slay them. Not pull them to the entrance with a few people doing all the work.

Clearmind
04-14-2020, 08:04 PM
Arent Detoxx and Dannyl the ones famously saying not to share with the casuls ever though? lol.

Dont get me wrong I dont think RNG is full of bad players, I just think they take this way too seriously. Hyper competitive for pixels for minimal upgrades in a 20 year old game. Honestly it just makes me think of that meme with the guy popping champagne and forcing a kiss on someone just to reveal the bronze medal in the last panel.

If the dragons were unrooted they'd probably do really well in NTOV. But alas, they are rooted, because the spirit of EQ is to actually delve into dragons lairs to slay them. Not pull them to the entrance with a few people doing all the work.

danny and detoxx are really just casual at this point and don't reflect much upon the guild ;p

kaizersoze
04-14-2020, 08:09 PM
whether they contribute much or not they're basically your poster boys lol

Endonde
04-14-2020, 08:12 PM
At this point just put like a 50 person raid cap on all guild raids and let skill determine the outcome.

I don't care about rooted vs unrooted, but I would actually love to see some sort of cap on players who are allowed on an encounter log. Killing targets with low numbers is one of the most fun aspects of Everquest.

The reality is though that Everquest isn't a fair game, and no matter how hard you try the competition is always going to benefit someone.

rezzie
04-14-2020, 08:14 PM
Id like to see that, but thats against Riots interests/is a detriment to them so I highly doubt that will ever see traction.

So Riot only acts in their own interests but get a pass, but if <RNGenamedGuild625> acts in its own interests, it's about not playing nicely with the rest of the server and being scum?

:confused:

Clearmind
04-14-2020, 08:19 PM
I don't care about rooted vs unrooted, but I would actually love to see some sort of cap on players who are allowed on an encounter log. Killing targets with low numbers is one of the most fun aspects of Everquest.

The reality is though that Everquest isn't a fair game, and no matter how hard you try the competition is always going to benefit someone.

I agree.. put a 30 person cap on kunark and 60 on velious would be a cool scene. Or something to that extent.

Endonde
04-14-2020, 08:24 PM
I agree.. put a 30 person cap on kunark and 60 on velious would be a cool scene. Or something to that extent.

Yea I like that personally, but it kind of shits on the casual guilds like Kittens, or even AG to an extent. Also any newer players, or guilds would struggle to get started with limited gear versus people who have tons of gear already.

It's fun to dream about but it's not really a perfect solution, there is no perfect solution.

branamil
04-14-2020, 08:37 PM
If you stare at a screen for 18 hours to kill an enchanted ice golem for a 5% chance to get a mystical sword.... you have crippling real life problems.

Ripqozko
04-14-2020, 08:44 PM
If you stare at a screen for 18 hours to kill an enchanted ice golem for a 5% chance to get a mystical sword.... you have crippling real life problems.

didnt you do that for while?

kaizersoze
04-14-2020, 08:52 PM

perhaps they are just very self aware?

Ripqozko
04-14-2020, 09:00 PM
perhaps they are just very self aware?

perhaps i mean thats hwy i dont get to play much either, i just dont have to make a bunch of imagine threads, better to laugh at folks lack of warder loot.

Hideousclaw
04-14-2020, 09:10 PM
So Riot only acts in their own interests but get a pass, but if <RNGenamedGuild625> acts in its own interests, it's about not playing nicely with the rest of the server and being scum?

:confused:

Riot can do Ring War and contest/race ST 24hrs a day. Those 2 agreements aren't in their interest either. Yet, they joined in on those agreements.

Zekayy
04-14-2020, 09:13 PM
lmao right... killing a one group mob with 56 and cucking 14 DBs out of if is sad... meanwhile keeping raid force in kael with 2 coth mages and 2 coth mages at TFA.. double fte abuse bout to catch up eh? hmm

How did we get double fte? when nothing else spawned? statue didnt spawn we werent in fear contesting you guys so yeah

Zekayy
04-14-2020, 09:15 PM

also riot does this too with having mages at statue and covering other zones with mages

Zekayy
04-14-2020, 09:15 PM
Riot can do Ring War and contest/race ST 24hrs a day. Those 2 agreements aren't in their interest either. Yet, they joined in on those agreements.

It was stated we <guild> would be willing to listen to reason about leaving city leaders up and stuff but it was ignored

Ripqozko
04-14-2020, 09:19 PM
im sorry about my guild triple posting, they mad.

zszudy
04-14-2020, 09:36 PM

You do realize DB was tracking when you guys went in with 30 and killed Dread and probably outside in feerott...little hypocritical in that post. But I agree Riot was shitty doing that to DB as well.

Zekayy
04-14-2020, 09:53 PM
im sorry about my guild triple posting, they mad.

sorry I didnt get warder loot lol

Hideousclaw
04-14-2020, 10:04 PM
It was stated we <guild> would be willing to listen to reason about leaving city leaders up and stuff but it was ignored

"Listen to reason about leaving city leaders up"

I addressed my stance with y'all on it. Currently the situation feels like 2 guilds who will throw the baby out with the bath water. One wants to have 0 agreements that address some quality of life clusterfucks, the ability to choose when to kill a mob you want to/start a war, unless they get agreements in 3 areas (ST/RW/Citys)

Another guild wants to maintain 2 agreements and not add a 3rd at this time.

Both have merit, id like to see all 3 in, but that wont happen right now. So its currently a sorta loose 2 agreements between two guilds to not contest each other on some lame mobs in regards to windows (+/-12) or instant engage (i.e. clickfest), but still having to do just that.

Zekayy
04-14-2020, 10:10 PM
"Listen to reason about leaving city leaders up"

I addressed my stance with y'all on it. Currently the situation feels like 2 guilds who will throw the baby out with the bath water. One wants to have 0 agreements that address some quality of life clusterfucks, the ability to choose when to kill a mob you want to/start a war, unless they get agreements in 3 areas (ST/RW/Citys)

Another guild wants to maintain 2 agreements and not add a 3rd at this time.

Both have merit, id like to see all 3 in, but that wont happen right now. So its currently a sorta loose 2 agreements between two guilds to not contest each other on some lame mobs in regards to windows (+/-12) or instant engage (i.e. clickfest), but still having to do just that.

I believe we can make it happen if fear, can be rotated between venerate seal team and black lotus on green then no doubt everyone on blue can come to some agreement

Hideousclaw
04-14-2020, 10:13 PM
I believe we can make it happen if fear, can be rotated between venerate seal team and black lotus on green then no doubt everyone on blue can come to some agreement

One would hope. For some reason I'm severely less optimistic about blue servers desire to play kindly with each other.

Kohedron
04-14-2020, 10:34 PM

Is all you do go around and complain about people next to you on a server?

Hotel
04-14-2020, 10:37 PM
btw if people didn't get my 30 year old and retired to play eq all day reference, i'm talking about this dude

[Tue Apr 14 21:21:03 2020] Mmpop says, 'People should know when they're conquered'

y i k e s

Clearmind
04-14-2020, 10:46 PM

nah he just warm bodied and expected everypme else to do all the work while he legit did nothing.

Clearmind
04-14-2020, 10:48 PM
How did we get double fte? when nothing else spawned? statue didnt spawn we werent in fear contesting you guys so yeah

we didnt double fte... all im saying is its impossible to keep track of riot double or triple FTEs because they are spread across every zone in the game even Luclin.

Alfina
04-14-2020, 11:25 PM
Introducing the solution to Ring War.

CONDITIONS: EVERYONE MUST STAY AND HELP IF YOU WANT TO ROLL! Must have ring 9 and Declaration and control their own dwarves. Best Dad joke or random roll wins. Must be able to tell everyone in OOC how the turn in process works. (that ones most recently for you Riot) Must host a discord server and sing a song of their choosing upon Narandi Spawn to all of the people that helped them finish their ring 10 war and of course TANK NARANDI THEMSELVES.

You're all welcome
Bernie Sanders(now on P99)

RING 10 LIST SIGN UP BELOW.

Baylan295
04-15-2020, 12:27 AM
btw if people didn't get my 30 year old and retired to play eq all day reference, i'm talking about this dude

[Tue Apr 14 21:21:03 2020] Mmpop says, 'People should know when they're conquered'

y i k e s

[Tue Apr 14 21:20:50 2020] Mmpop begins to cast a spell.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] You begin casting Call of the Hero.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] Zesstra begins to cast a spell.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] Xatami begins to cast a spell.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] Agconjurer begins to cast a spell.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] Sportscenter begins to cast a spell.

Third place isn't even the first loser.

Hideousclaw
04-15-2020, 12:29 AM
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:50 2020] Mmpop begins to cast a spell.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] You begin casting Call of the Hero.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] Zesstra begins to cast a spell.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] Xatami begins to cast a spell.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] Agconjurer begins to cast a spell.
[Tue Apr 14 21:20:51 2020] Sportscenter begins to cast a spell.

Third place isn't even the first loser.

[Tue Apr 14 21:21:04 2020] Xatami feels very dispelled.
[Tue Apr 14 21:21:05 2020] Xatami feels very dispelled.
[Tue Apr 14 21:21:05 2020] Xatami feels very dispelled

Condensed it a little but man, thats a whole wand.

Baylan295
04-15-2020, 12:43 AM
[Tue Apr 14 21:21:05 2020] Xatami feels very dispelled.
[Tue Apr 14 21:21:05 2020] Xatami feels very dispelled

Condensed it a little but man, thats a whole wand.

Condafte Legend at his best. I heard he really wanted this one.

Fammaden
04-15-2020, 06:24 AM

The only thing being rotated on green is trash mobs, since every guild wants to kill that shit for armor drops every eight hours as it repops and that was a clusterfuck. CT/Draco/Nag/Vox are all FTE sockfests.

Hotel
04-15-2020, 08:12 AM
riot sounds mad after winning

must be frustrating to wait in a 160 person line when four people are doing all the work

Pretzelle
04-15-2020, 08:47 AM
Remember all those FTEs the legend himself delivered during his time in Riot?

Zekayy
04-15-2020, 12:10 PM
The only thing being rotated on green is trash mobs, since every guild wants to kill that shit for armor drops every eight hours as it repops and that was a clusterfuck. CT/Draco/Nag/Vox are all FTE sockfests.

ah really? well I heard it was rotated /shrug I dont play green to confirm or deny anything just what some friends told me but yeah either way its still being rotated I guess? also I was also told thats the reason plane of hate hasnt been released yet on green cause the guilds cant agree on when to rotate it can you imagine the clusterfuck that is plane of hate day 1 with 300 people in it sounds like alot of fun not really

Zal22
04-15-2020, 02:22 PM
ah really? well I heard it was rotated /shrug I dont play green to confirm or deny anything just what some friends told me but yeah either way its still being rotated I guess? also I was also told thats the reason plane of hate hasnt been released yet on green cause the guilds cant agree on when to rotate it can you imagine the clusterfuck that is plane of hate day 1 with 300 people in it sounds like alot of fun not really

Serious question. Do you have Torpor?? The last sig you had clearly stated that you did! I am now questioning if you do, and if you are still a badass because of it.

Please we need to know!

P.s. Stop posting you fucking idiot.

Lostfaction
04-17-2020, 02:53 PM
Denying anyone else pixels /clap

Ripqozko
04-17-2020, 03:02 PM
Denying anyone else pixels /clap

Sorry you don’t got warder loot. Consider green.

tyrant49333
04-18-2020, 12:08 PM
Prog had another 1h yesterday, sorry you didn't get welfare primals

Damarous
04-18-2020, 12:26 PM
sorry I didnt get warder loot lol

Can we all just take a moment to LOL at that? Cause I sure did

BorisItsMe
05-18-2020, 12:42 PM
Riot gets to monopolize 95% of raid content and call themselves the good guys because they give kittens/tss a welfare dragon once and awhile. But Guild comes in and takes a few dragons each cycle and everyone's heads explode. Wake up sheep, the wool is over your eyes! :D

You couldn’t admit this was your goal when you formed, and tried to act offended we would dare think it. Bitching out on guilds that let you join after your garbage pile server bully Zerg finally died, just so you could form a new cool group and steal a couple uncontested fear golems is sad.

7thGate
05-18-2020, 04:24 PM

I would love to see a cycle (just once, otherwise it would get silly) where every raid mob is reverse auctioned off by size of group willing to kill it. So you say "I think I can trio Severilous" or whatever and sign up with your team, then let people sequentially try once each starting from the smallest group that bid going up until someone succeeds. I think it would be fascinating to see what people bid and how large the forces ended up being.