PDA

View Full Version : Not Allowed to login because IP has a temporary block?

Pacus
04-08-2020, 12:16 PM
What? Why?

galach
04-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Make sure you aren't logged in somewhere else or have any other PC's logged in at your house. If this is not the case, restart your PC & router and it will fix the issue.

branamil
04-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Just wait a few minutes, sometimes the server has trouble clearing your session.

drdrakes
04-08-2020, 05:12 PM
When you switch accounts you have to wait a few for your IP to clear.

Redfxx
04-13-2020, 09:48 AM
I have same issue , I have exemption to have to 2 games playing , my son wants to play so I made him an account. But it won't let me start it says blocked . Do I have to get his account exempted to? We still only playing 2 games at a time.

Redfxx
04-13-2020, 09:53 AM
Make sure you aren't logged in somewhere else or have any other PC's logged in at your house. If this is not the case, restart your PC & router and it will fix the issue.

I have exemption approved for 2 games to play , but my done wants to play now, I started him an account but it's blocked. Does it go by ip or accts? This is his acct I'm signed in on posting .

Swish
04-13-2020, 07:03 PM
I have exemption approved for 2 games to play , but my done wants to play now, I started him an account but it's blocked. Does it go by ip or accts? This is his acct I'm signed in on posting .

If it's approved then you should be able to play together. If it's submitted but not approved yet you'll just have to wait a bit for the next batch to be done.

If your son happens to play a cleric or maybe druid... don't be tempted to log him in when he's not around and buff your character or port yourself. Fast way to losing access to both accounts.