PDA

View Full Version : My best elf life *without a fake mask(c)

magnetaress
04-07-2020, 09:34 PM
Just roll DE. Get some leathur armor, n a fishun pole, live ur best elf life.

I don't even need a mask for +13 charisma? or 15? I got better than that at character creation!

My face can't be dispelled. Goblins can't see thru it. N I am always 100% sexier than the other selves all the time. +25 charisma naturally, cuz I waz blessed.

Masks don't make people happy, they are just a thing, an idea. Something someone told you, you needed to have. Just be urself babes and keep on rockin it, mask or no mask, u will get thru this.

solleks
04-07-2020, 09:38 PM
woke

Cen
04-07-2020, 09:54 PM
I actually have a pair of assless race shorts I wear at races in real life, and I modeled them after the Dark Elf females leather pants. Im not even joking im dead serious.

Your DE can't have her assless pants dispelled.

Jimjam
04-08-2020, 01:41 AM
Finally someone following my advice for character stats. +cha for fencing stolen goods and for talking yourself outta trouble. Them guards are never gonna round up such a charming flirt.

Yacoby44
04-08-2020, 01:45 AM
This post is so true. I am willingly making the decision to play a character I don't want to be playing right this moment, shelving the character I want to be on and having to play in a way I don't want play, solely to have a Dark Elf illusion mask.

It really sucks because had I heard about the Green server when most of you did, I wouldn't be in this situation, but I am definitely at the line of "How much is it worth to you?" because I don't know if 3 weeks of no lifeing and avoiding other games and not getting to even enjoy doing it is worth being able to on demand turn into a fake Dark Elf.

It would be nice if a Guide or GM could confirm the exact removal date for legacy items, it would help a lot for those of us who joined Green late and are unsure if we have the time/resources to devote to obtaining a legacy item at this moment.

Swish
04-08-2020, 03:03 AM
Min-maxers get outta here, dark elves for the best lore and background ;)

https://i.imgur.com/d7e6TDv.png

magnetaress
04-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Min-maxers get outta here, dark elves for the best lore and background ;)

https://i.imgur.com/d7e6TDv.png

Woot, nice bracers!

https://i.imgur.com/Bmj0oZ4.png

Got my packs ready and full of small bits to fashion into new and fashionable wears! Ready for adventure!

Guard Tolax will never suspect my fingers in his pocket :D

magnetaress
04-10-2020, 11:04 AM
https://i.imgur.com/7fKdpAe.png

magnetaress
04-10-2020, 11:15 AM
I really feel like the 85 cha is making a big difference and I notice a lot when I am selling and buying and working up my tradeskills. I believe I have saved over 100p so far! Maybe a good time to invest in some cosmetic jewelry & accessorize sooN!

Truly the way to go!

Jimjam
04-10-2020, 11:48 AM
The points in charisma also means you can rp a more amicable dark elf (or perhaps a more opaquely conceited one), which will let you pull better favours and deals off other players. Sucks when you play a low charisma character and you can’t rp in a way that lets you build decent relationships.

magnetaress
04-10-2020, 12:03 PM
The points in charisma also means you can rp a more amicable dark elf (or perhaps a more opaquely conceited one), which will let you pull better favours and deals off other players. Sucks when you play a low charisma character and you can’t rp in a way that lets you build decent relationships.

:cool:;):p:D

Gustoo
04-10-2020, 12:47 PM
Fortunately halflings have a hidden stat to offset their low VISIBLE charisma stat.

Really doesn't make sense that halflings have low charisma, like dwarfs. Should be highest charisma race in the game. How's a barbarian having 5 more charisma as a rogue than a halfling.

magnetaress
04-10-2020, 12:56 PM
Fortunately halflings have a hidden stat to offset their low VISIBLE charisma stat.

Really doesn't make sense that halflings have low charisma, like dwarfs. Should be highest charisma race in the game. How's a barbarian having 5 more charisma as a rogue than a halfling.

As a dork elf myself, I find halflings charming, from a distance. It's nice to read about them.

When living with them though, every time is meal time, and meal prep never ends.

Jimjam
04-10-2020, 02:17 PM

It's a well documented bug. The stat is missing a 1 off the front.

Bigsham
04-12-2020, 09:30 PM
chomps hormone pill and makes another elf !

Canelek
04-13-2020, 02:08 AM
Dark Elf is indeed the best elf one can be. And all others are food.

magnetaress
04-13-2020, 11:26 AM
Dark Elf is indeed the best elf one can be. And all others are food.

:eek: :p

Dark elf tastes pretty good too!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A kind monk by the name of Omaha gifted me a wonderful Sarnak Backstabber in lieu of trade, I don't know what it was, but their generosity has given me the means to travel abroad selling my wares. Such a wonderful human! He will be richly rewarded!

https://i.imgur.com/A14jZvW.png

* I was going to trade my entire life savings, but generosity has smiled upon me!

This dagger has been kind to me in my travels through strange lands under bright stars.

Swish
04-13-2020, 07:10 PM
Free range? I'd charge double.

Bigsham
04-13-2020, 07:46 PM
No job in sight

magnetaress
04-13-2020, 09:58 PM
Free range? I'd charge double.

lol I am a fair trade kinda gal :D

https://i.imgur.com/rboPfTD.jpg

I showed this Orc my collection of daggers, he was so impressed he showed me how to make these amazing backpacks to carry them all in! :p

Yusss, that is TWO tentacle whips :D

Bigsham
04-14-2020, 03:41 PM
you wish you were a gal

magnetaress
04-14-2020, 04:11 PM
you wish you were a gal

*chomps birth control pills*

https://i.imgur.com/T9w6iNO.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/L7MWK4k.jpg

On the upside, I will never get pregnant <3 :p ;) :cool:

magnetaress
04-14-2020, 04:15 PM
I actually moved a shit ton of pill bottles for those pics mostly vitamans like 'folic acid' and b12, 2, but, u know, everyone thinks i am fukin pregnant all the time anyway lol

Jimjam
04-14-2020, 04:20 PM
Gotta munch down on that b12!

Cen
04-14-2020, 04:28 PM
I too use a deathadder elite.

Two of you remind me of two people from awhile ago but I guess you got different accounts

magnetaress
04-14-2020, 04:31 PM
I too use a deathadder elite.

Two of you remind me of two people from awhile ago but I guess you got different accounts

Ya that hair scrunchie is a dead giveaway its been seen on these forums b4 ;)

Cen
04-14-2020, 04:34 PM
Ya that hair scrunchie is a dead giveaway its been seen on these forums b4 ;)

I don't know about scrunchies but you need to CHILL ON THAT JUNK FUD

magnetaress
04-14-2020, 04:36 PM
I don't know about scrunchies but you need to CHILL ON THAT JUNK FUD

It was free food. I can't help it lol.

magnetaress
04-15-2020, 09:26 AM
So today on my new elf, yes another elf, I powerlvld myself to 7 doing a newbie quest I ran around and bought *unspecified* items for like 2p and got lvl 7, but my defense and offense skills are incredibly lacking and I have no armor...

I feel like this was a bad move. Definitely an elf lacking in wood smarts. Now I am having to scrounge up light blue wolfs to train up on and run to the guards as I can barely kill a monster 4 lvls below me lol.

Jimjam
04-15-2020, 09:39 AM
What most people do after this terrible move, is head to group in Crushbone where they can leach xp off people that didn't make the same mistake, while they get their skill ups.

Izmael
04-15-2020, 09:41 AM
Deathadder Elite is an amazing mouse.

I'm playing Quake Live quite a bit and simply switching to this mouse from another improved my game quite visibly (and I've been playing Quake since Quake 1 pre-alpha).

magnetaress
04-15-2020, 10:18 AM
What most people do after this terrible move, is head to group in Crushbone where they can leach xp off people that didn't make the same mistake, while they get their skill ups.

naw i'm eating my pain, i am considering de-leveling

i am not joining an orc group without some decent armor and max defense skill lol

magnetaress
04-15-2020, 10:19 AM
Deathadder Elite is an amazing mouse.

I'm playing Quake Live quite a bit and simply switching to this mouse from another improved my game quite visibly (and I've been playing Quake since Quake 1 pre-alpha).

i like it i recommend worth whatever you find, i think i got mine basically free as a package deal with some other hardware.., my only critique is that the right side button 'feels a little stiff' but mine is relatively new and my hands are not manhands, i'm sure it will eventually break in and be easier.

I bet some people really prefer the strong tactile feedback and that it is not a 'mushy' mouse.