PDA

View Full Version : New leveling meta post 40?

Midoo
04-06-2020, 11:49 AM
I used to just grind the shit out of Oggok guards and City of Mist on Blue for 40-48

What options does a level 40 Shaman have in post-ZEM rework Green? Solo/duo spots would be cool but I don't mind grouping if the XP is really worth the group penalty

I hear Kedge fish are broken XP now but splitting them is absolute torture so I can't be arsed to solo there

Sol gnomes and HHK nobles seem nice too but they're undoable without a group and finding one in GMT times is a pain

If I can't find anything I guess I'll settle for Oggok guards until I'm 46 then abandon leveling until Kunark

Fammaden
04-06-2020, 11:54 AM
Freeport guards, spectres. Gonna get slow 48+ soloing but you can get to 50 with xp green stuff mixed in if you want.

Cen
04-06-2020, 11:58 AM
My problem has always been 35-40. My halfling cleric I want rez and complete but man.. 35 is my long sticking point on characters

solleks
04-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Kedge is easy, get gud

magnetaress
04-06-2020, 12:59 PM
Lguk, SolB royals. Bugs if you are OP. U can go in the back way with two casters and probably get 50 in a day. + a cool bag n cloak

lguk live side has that tower with the priest guy who drops some nice stuff a ton of mobs all packed into 1 small 3d z axis place

Gatorsmash
04-06-2020, 01:43 PM
I used to just grind the shit out of Oggok guards and City of Mist on Blue for 40-48

What options does a level 40 Shaman have in post-ZEM rework Green? Solo/duo spots would be cool but I don't mind grouping if the XP is really worth the group penalty

I hear Kedge fish are broken XP now but splitting them is absolute torture so I can't be arsed to solo there

Sol gnomes and HHK nobles seem nice too but they're undoable without a group and finding one in GMT times is a pain

If I can't find anything I guess I'll settle for Oggok guards until I'm 46 then abandon leveling until Kunark

Where ever you can? 1k+ 12pm EST/ 9am PA

Because opening that second server we had in the beginning isn't an option

Edit- those are weekday numbers, add 500+ on the weekends to them

Jibartik
04-06-2020, 02:06 PM
There is a real good spot to kill specs in the Qeynos Aqueducts that are rarely camped, there is also a random drop that is good for classic. They line up outside the plague bearers guild. It's a good solo spot.

Cen
04-06-2020, 02:12 PM
There is a real good spot to kill specs in the Qeynos Aqueducts that are rarely camped, there is also a random drop that is good for classic. They line up outside the plague bearers guild. It's a good solo spot.

With the new exp buff to aqueducts, thats not a bad choice - they are on BS faction right?

Jibartik
04-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Yeh I believe so! But that cult is sick they poison women and children! :o

Keebz
04-06-2020, 04:26 PM

In HHK, you can just solo/duo/trio 4th floor or basement guards for your early 40's. I highly suggest it. Then there's a single noble room you can claim, and a couple other single spawns to kill.

My problem has always been 35-40. My halfling cleric I want rez and complete but man.. 35 is my long sticking point on characters

Unrest basement to 39 is a solid path. Can also solo hag tower if it's open. There's also sol a king room. Once you're 39 you can go anywhere.

ChooChoo Train
04-06-2020, 07:03 PM
Dyrna in highkeep basement should be easy for shaman solo, could do an ice giant in everfrost and sell Wort pots, Kedge, Oggok then Grobb guards.

Zeboim
04-06-2020, 07:08 PM
Specs were already great and just got buffed, enough said imo.

Swish
04-06-2020, 07:49 PM
Dyrna in highkeep basement should be easy for shaman solo, could do an ice giant in everfrost and sell Wort pots, Kedge, Oggok then Grobb guards.

Ewww, gross! If it doesn't have a good ZEM I refuse to set foot in that zone.

https://i.imgur.com/ezweipU.png