PDA

View Full Version : Server Wide Monthly Raids & Weekly Open Sky Raids (UN Guild Agreement)

galach
04-03-2020, 01:55 PM
For those that are not privy to the green server UN. This Proposal passed and will be in effect until Kunark released. The first open raid would be the first natural spawn starting 05-01-20. Thank you again for the green guilds voting this in. I believe this will allow smaller guilds and players with less playtime to experience the end game content with an opportunity to get unobtainable loot. We will look at new proposals when Kunark is close to coming out.

Proposal 37 - Server Wide Monthly Raid

The first Lady Vox/Lord Nagafen/CT/Draco to pop naturally each month will be killed with a server wide open raid.

Any guild interested in hosting the event will have a chance to. We can rotate raid leadership between any guild that wants the duty.

All loot will be distributed via /random to everyone in attendance.

Once a player wins an item via /random that players guild has the right to distribute the item internally via their loot system

The server first innoruuk/maestro will be an open raid (already policy). The following month the first Innoruuk/maestro of the month will be FFA. The month after the first natural pop of the month of Innoruuk/maestro will also be an open raid as will all moving forward.

If this proposal is voted in then future proposals during the classic era that include bag limits or rotated mobs will require unanimous approval of guilds from the UN.
No proposal in classic era will limit a guilds participation of 7 day dragons outside of the UN disciplinary system.

Guilds will rotate leading the clear via alpha rotation (starting with a /random roll by guild leaders or representatives).

When a raid target spawns a “batphone” message will be sent out via the Green P99 discord. The raid force has a minimum of 30 minutes to gather after this “batphone” is sent out for all targets except for Vox. A Vox engage force will have 45 minutes to gather before the raid begins. If an outside entity is contesting a target the open raid may engage early.

Any entity that contests the server on one of these raids will be ineligible to roll at an open raid for 60 days.

See below for Ammendments

37.4) Must be level 46 or higher to roll on any open raid.

37.5) Upon each open raid in Plane of Hate (first of each month open Innoruuk & Maestro), each attendee must bring 50p for the cost of the component or their own Fuligan Soulstone of Innoruuk to port into Plane of Hate.

37.8) In addition to Plane of Fear and Plante of Hate Class Armor only being allowed a Need Before Greed Role based on class usage, this rule will ALSO include any no drop items useable by that specific class to equip or if its within a quest for their class. ALL NO DROP Items for a class specific epic will ONLY be allowed to be rolled by that class (ie. Hand of Maestro is for warrior epic so ONLY warrior classes can roll)

Open Sky Raids (UN Agreement, not staff enforced)

Open Sky Raids begin at 10 AM EST and conclude by 1 PM EST, each day, Monday thru Friday

Bring 60pp if you need a port to Sky, and 60pp to corpse your keys at the end. To be safe, (in case idland one mobs are down, or you show up late) you may need another 270pp to buy a key to island 1.

BlackBellamy
04-03-2020, 02:02 PM
So is this player enforced via reputation or GM enforced seeing as you're posting it? Are you with the UN peacekeepers?

Just wondering what will happen to some guild that decides to go their own way. Is the GM going to hold them accountable over Prop 37?

Fammaden
04-03-2020, 02:10 PM
So is this player enforced via reputation or GM enforced seeing as you're posting it? Are you with the UN peacekeepers?

What's to enforce?

Any entity that contests the server on one of these raids will be ineligible to roll at an open raid for 60 days.

Seems like if you aren't a UN guild then you're free to go after the targets during the open raid period at only the risk of not being included in open raids for two months. Most of the raiding guilds are in the UN I think though, so this is basically a player agreement.

galach
04-03-2020, 02:26 PM
^^^ Pretty much this.

I highly doubt any non guild entity will be able to kill one of these targets with the server going against them.

Pinolian
04-03-2020, 02:35 PM
What is the link to the Green Project 1999 discord?

Erati
04-03-2020, 03:07 PM
Can the staff port everyone to Hate for this :)

Phaezed-Reality
04-03-2020, 03:37 PM
im just glad the other guilds are getting what they earned.

galach
04-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Can the staff port everyone to Hate for this :)

Nope! Better bring a stone for your group or bring 50 plat to pay for a port!

Isomorphic
04-03-2020, 05:09 PM
im just glad the other guilds are getting what they earned.

When you say other guilds that implies there are at least 2 groups of guilds. Which guilds are in these groups? And what did the "others" earn?

antifreeze42
04-03-2020, 06:29 PM
Official rally points for the open raids need to be specified, especially for hate/sky. It would be frustrating to miss it because you weren't at the right place to gather.

Ivory
04-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Low levels should be allowed to get into planes! Is classic! Rabble rabble rabble

gamechanger
04-03-2020, 06:53 PM
would like to have 1 spot in the current fear rotation. how to proceed?

galach
04-03-2020, 08:04 PM
Official rally points for the open raids need to be specified, especially for hate/sky. It would be frustrating to miss it because you weren't at the right place to gather.

There has been nothing announced for Sky. There are a limited number of key mobs, so a server wide open raid would be impossible. For hate, the most common gathering spot would be the wizard spire in West Commonlands.

xpolkx
04-04-2020, 02:53 AM
Stone is way more than 50p, you mean 50p per person?

Lostfaction
04-04-2020, 12:43 PM
BYO stone or 50p per person for ports up

Artaenc
04-04-2020, 01:23 PM
All loot will be distributed via /random to everyone in attendance.

Can I get clarification on this? I don't want to make it more complicated but these will come up.

1. Anyone can roll on the item whether they can use it or not and distribute it outside of their guild? (loot rights transferable?).
2. Can individuals go to these events to participate and roll like the people that go into fear now to kill things without guilds while a guild assigned to that slot is clearing it?
3. Are we only rolling on non trash mob drops? What is the fate of the trash mob drops then, ffa?
4. If a guild is required to do these, what is considered a guild that qualifies? Can a guild of two people go to this event?
5. Does any of the raiding rules on blue apply to any of these green events at all?

I hope it's not too late to add any more amendments as we go along and discover gaping holes that we didn't see before while crafting this.

Phaezed-Reality
04-04-2020, 04:37 PM
the GM is here posting it, just assume everything will be fair, because it will be. bring the class u want loot on.

Kahan
04-05-2020, 08:34 PM
Wow, a DMoO telling everyone to just accept the ST/GM written garbage UN prop 37...go figure.

galach
04-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Wow, a DMoO telling everyone to just accept the ST/GM written garbage UN prop 37...go figure.

Blue doesn't even have open raids like this after 10 years. Not sure why you think I am in cahoots with Seal Team when this benefits the entire server and only hurts the top end guilds.

galach
04-08-2020, 12:46 PM
would like to have 1 spot in the current fear rotation. how to proceed?

Please contact someone in the UN. The fear/hate/fire giants/phinny rotation is managed by the players in the UN. As more content opens up, there will be more openings for everyone.

loramin
04-08-2020, 12:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GoVbdlW.jpg

:)

galach
04-28-2020, 04:58 PM
added: 37.8) In addition to Plane of Fear and Plante of Hate Class Armor only being allowed a Need Before Greed Role based on class usage, this rule will ALSO include any no drop items useable by that specific class to equip or if its within a quest for their class. ALL NO DROP Items for a class specific epic will ONLY be allowed to be rolled by that class (ie. Hand of Maestro is for warrior epic so ONLY warrior classes can roll)

Lostfaction
04-28-2020, 07:13 PM
strangely doesn’t reference eye of innoruk.

Nirgon
04-28-2020, 09:54 PM
if you aren't a UN guild

Cool, see you there!

Gorantir
04-29-2020, 12:02 PM
the 1st fear went pretty well and seemed fair

galach
04-29-2020, 03:19 PM
strangely doesn’t reference eye of innoruk.

Eye of Inny would be Necromancer only. No idea if it's on the current loot table or only after epics come out.

Kirdan
04-29-2020, 11:21 PM
Wiz only item that only necros can get :confused:

Indecisive
04-30-2020, 05:14 PM
Yeah, kind of weird. I get that's it's involved in the Necro epic, but it's also a great Wizard item. Feels like something both classes should get to roll on.

galach
04-30-2020, 05:17 PM
Yeah, kind of weird. I get that's it's involved in the Necro epic, but it's also a great Wizard item. Feels like something both classes should get to roll on.

It's like someone wanting a white dragon scale for a White Dragonscale Cloak which will be replaced relatively soon instead of a bard receiving it for their epic.

Octopath
04-30-2020, 05:18 PM
Is tomorrow the first public raid?

galach
04-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Is tomorrow the first public raid?

First natural spawn of the month. Should be Saturday or Sunday for each target.

drdrakes
05-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Is today's Hate raid THE open raid or is there another in addition?

ClephNote
05-05-2020, 08:19 PM
It's like someone wanting a white dragon scale for a White Dragonscale Cloak which will be replaced relatively soon instead of a bard receiving it for their epic.

Lol, this was a HUGE fight in Kingdom, pre-merge.

Kirdan
05-05-2020, 10:18 PM
IMO, white and red scales that drop in this era should only be usable for the cloak/bp quests. Classic.

For loot distribution policies though, it's not fair at all to say that you can't roll on them for that purpose just because they get used for epics later on.

Baler
05-05-2020, 10:25 PM
IMO, white and red scales that drop in this era should only be usable for the cloak/bp quests. Classic.

For loot distribution policies though, it's not fair at all to say that you can't roll on them for that purpose just because they get used for epics later on.

Epic Quests come in at near the very end of Kunark era(Sep 2000), just before Velious(Dec 2000). Epic's will be very rare on Green.

I think the staff should delete any epic quest items prior to the Sep 2000 patch. :)
This would certainly make people use them for classic/kunark content instead.

drackgon
05-06-2020, 06:32 AM
Baler that would be totally unclassic since most epic pieces in classic IE, items from phinny, undertow, CT, Inny. would make no sense to remove them from players. When they were in game since start. Just like dragonscales. And Kingdom has their scales, for gbank. Any future drops are for cloaks/bp. Though I am sure the bards/warriors will just bid high dkp to have theirs early on. Yeah its a long time away from epics, but I see a lot of people getting their stuff early on and ready. Rebreathers for warriors, Sol Ro quest for epics like Darkforge for me personally.

Baler
05-06-2020, 07:45 AM
Baler that would be totally unclassic since most epic pieces in classic IE, items from phinny, undertow, CT, Inny. would make no sense to remove them from players. When they were in game since start. Just like dragonscales. And Kingdom has their scales, for gbank. Any future drops are for cloaks/bp. Though I am sure the bards/warriors will just bid high dkp to have theirs early on. Yeah its a long time away from epics, but I see a lot of people getting their stuff early on and ready. Rebreathers for warriors, Sol Ro quest for epics like Darkforge for me personally.

You're incorrect. People in October 1999 had no specific details about Kunark or Epic Quests.

So you claiming that it's classic to pre-game epic items is incorrect and not classic.
:)

drackgon
05-06-2020, 08:04 AM
But those items still dropped and people didn't replace them until epics. For example Mage staffs from phinny. Who got rid of that in classic? Or ct SK sword. Yeah people had no knowledge of epics, but you don't think people didn't make re-breathers, or farm Ct/inny/phinny for loot?

drackgon
05-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Btw This weekend 7 day targets should be open raid(unless we get an earthquake of course). So make sure you pay attention to p99 discords, or just friend some peeps in Kingdom/ST/Venerate/BL and we will let peeps know. You have 30 mins from spawn to get to raid! must be 46+! come get your loot.

Asher
05-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Eye of Inny would be Necromancer only. No idea if it's on the current loot table or only after epics come out.

Yea, because the droppable wizard BIS until epic should definitely go to a necro. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Asher
05-07-2020, 09:15 AM
Am I the only one that things these 300 man zerg/lagfests are an awful waste of time?
2/3 the people there are AFK and probably bringing their alts just for the 1 in 50 chance they have of getting an item.

I like the spirit of the event but it really was an awful experience in Hate and I am expecting the same this weekend.

Vallaen
05-07-2020, 09:48 AM
Am I the only one that things these 300 man zerg/lagfests are an awful waste of time?
2/3 the people there are AFK and probably bringing their alts just for the 1 in 50 chance they have of getting an item.

I like the spirit of the event but it really was an awful experience in Hate and I am expecting the same this weekend.

Thats raiding on p99 in general.

Asher
05-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Thats raiding on p99 in general.

I suspect guilds capable of killing 7 day targets don't give 7 day target loot to their alts.
The raid numbers are probably closer to 50 to 90 people as opposed to several hundred.
They probably also would get upset if a good chunk of their raid force was AFK.

drackgon
05-07-2020, 10:20 AM
During races only people afk are those who passed out due to 16 socks(or just like a 20 hour in row raid fest looking at you venerate day of hate release).
People who kill 7 day targets sure as heck give stuff to their alts. Some of the dragon loot is garbage Ie white wolf belt from vox(mines currently on a lvl 20 warrior), or cleric melee hammer. Heck tons hand out their RBBs to their alt to lvl faster. Me personally my shield of rainbow hues will probably end up on my monk

But yes most raiding guilds on green who do 7 days is usually around 30-90 people. (ive seen vox and naggy go down with some low numbers heck we seen BL/vene/Lineage(lineages only kill) get CT at 4% with each guild probablly only having 15-20 peeps.

ChooChoo Train
05-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Can a GM clarify here on this situation:

1) CT spawns first both CT and Draco are open raid.

2) Draco spawns first. Is that Draco FFA and then CT+Draco Open raid

Or

3) Draco spawns first. This Draco is open raid and then CT pop Draco is FFA and CT open raid.

I personally think for ease of operation if Draco spawns first that it should be FFA so that when the entire server is in zone we can all work together on Draco+CT at once. However verbiage clearly seems to favor #2.

A formal response from a GM would be wonderful. Or if this has already been settled in UN?

aaezil
05-08-2020, 12:01 PM
Nice welfare pixels

ChooChoo Train
05-08-2020, 12:02 PM
I believe this was already answered disregard.

Asher
05-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Nice welfare pixels

I consider it more of a lottery.

Bring your toon that can random on the best loot for the specific target.
Sit in zone and do nothing until loot drops.
Random on loot and hope your number wins.

This is what I expect to happen by a majority of people in attendance.

Seems like fun to me :rolleyes:

drackgon
05-11-2020, 12:49 PM
So Was a great open raid. But since Fires of Heaven clearly engaged Naggy before hand, are they now unable to roll for loot for next 60 days of open raids?

"Any entity that contests the server on one of these raids will be ineligible to roll at an open raid for 60 days."

Asher
05-11-2020, 01:10 PM
So Was a great open raid. But since Fires of Heaven clearly engaged Naggy before hand, are they now unable to roll for loot for next 60 days of open raids?

"Any entity that contests the server on one of these raids will be ineligible to roll at an open raid for 60 days."

FoH should definitely get punished for that BS. They should have been DQ'd from loot and probably booted from the UN. Hopefully the GMs will check logs, confirm and than take action against them.

Didn't FoH also cause the UN to lose Tranix recently?

drackgon
05-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Lol yes look at RNf was just replying to DMO post about how their setting up shop again. Seems UN needs to do some elf court.

Pacatus
06-05-2020, 09:28 AM
Naggy Pop - Please join P99 Discord

Cawin
06-05-2020, 03:01 PM
http://kingdomdkp.com/eqdkp/data/files/system/5683678e_naggyOpenRaid06052020.jpg

Selo`s Drums of the March x 2
Red Dragon Tooth
Treasure Hunter's Satchel

aaezil
06-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Its kind of nice that this particular agreement helps more casual players but in a bigger sense server agreements being made behind closed doors that you need an invite to even look at/add your input is overall bad for longterm p99 health.

drackgon
07-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Dont forget open raids this weekend. Be ready to clear Bear pits for Vox:)

galach
08-31-2020, 04:28 PM
added

Open Sky Raids begin at 9 AM EST and conclude by 1 PM EST, each day, Monday thru Friday

Bring 60pp if you need a port to Sky, and 60pp to corpse your keys at the end. To be safe, (in case idland one mobs are down, or you show up late) you may need another 270pp to buy a key to island 1.

galach
09-03-2020, 05:53 PM
added

Open Sky Raids begin at 9 AM EST and conclude by 1 PM EST, each day, Monday thru Friday

Updated start time to 10 am EST & conclude by 1 pm EST

galach
10-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Removed sticky as this goes until Kunark release date. UN guilds will need to come to a new agreement for any open raids in Kunark era.