PDA

View Full Version : what are the goblin ears good for?

kaluppo
03-29-2020, 07:47 PM
I was in a high keep group for the first time ever and the group had a strange loot deal. It was alpha but we looted until we got a goblin ear, then it was next players turn. I assumed it was like the gargoyle eyes in MM and they sell for good PP to vendors. But vendor says its worth nothing.

What the heck are they good for?

Picked
03-29-2020, 07:58 PM
Faction/exp turn in to Captain Bosec. They sell for 10-15pp each in EC tunnels for those trying to level characters or obtain proper faction.

kaluppo
03-29-2020, 07:58 PM
Thank you.

Cen
03-29-2020, 08:06 PM
I was in a high keep group for the first time ever and the group had a strange loot deal. It was alpha but we looted until we got a goblin ear, then it was next players turn. I assumed it was like the gargoyle eyes in MM and they sell for good PP to vendors. But vendor says its worth nothing.

What the heck are they good for?

Your question is answered, but let me also add that that strange loot deal is actually 99.9% the way it works in every Highkeep goblin group you'll ever be in now and in the future. It's like the law in the basement.

Picked
03-29-2020, 08:11 PM
Your question is answered, but let me also add that that strange loot deal is actually 99.9% the way it works in every Highkeep goblin group you'll ever be in now and in the future. It's like the law in the basement.

I spent some time in the goblin basement myself and found this odd. But I liked it. Gave everyone a chance to loot some stuff. In most groups you have 2-3 people that loot randomly, or try to keep it every 5 or 6 mobs, then you have 2 people who don't care about loot, then you have that one who loots everything like their life depends on it lol

This rotation left the looting up to the loot gods, you could get lucky and swindle 2 or 3 pieces of bronze before you got your ear, or you could loot your ear on the first cabalist you loot when there is a raider over there you should have looted first and has a FS weapon along with a bronze BP and manastone for good measure.

Oh to be new and fresh and worrying about bronze armor loots eh? It was fun though. I enjoyed it