PDA

View Full Version : ok everything is flooded

choppedandglued
03-29-2020, 12:45 AM
lvl 30 druid here, and i cant seem to find anywhere to lvl. i consulted the guides and all, but the thing i really want it something like everfrost, minus the other 30 druids killing mammoths there has to be somewhere i can go to level. the centars rip me a new one as the seem to be able to hit you from across the map. idk about xp speed as long as it steady.

choppedandglued
03-29-2020, 12:49 AM
lvl 30 druid here, and i cant seem to find anywhere to lvl. i consulted the guides and all, but the thing i really want is something like everfrost, minus the other 30 druids killing mammoths. There has to be somewhere i can go to level. the centars rip me a new one as the seem to be able to hit you from across the map. idc about xp speed as long as it steady.

Veikuri
03-29-2020, 12:54 AM
lvl 30 druid here, and i cant seem to find anywhere to lvl. i consulted the guides and all, but the thing i really want it something like everfrost, minus the other 30 druids killing mammoths there has to be somewhere i can go to level. the centars rip me a new one as the seem to be able to hit you from across the map. idk about xp speed as long as it steady.

Mistmoore has been pretty empty for the most part all day. Have you tried forming a group there, or were you looking for solo camps?

Swish
03-29-2020, 12:55 AM
Feerott bard, next to Innothule zone line...rarely camped and the best cash giver on the bard diet. Level 25 mob, hopefully the respawn is 6 minutes on green, it isn't on blue anymore.

magnetaress
03-29-2020, 12:57 AM

tryred, 30 is great nk has tons of griffons up
lots of spectres available
kedge is gr8
ot
dl

I bet u can even find a few guard spawns in hhk

Christina.
03-29-2020, 12:58 AM
I got you.

Teleport to Steamfont Mountains , head towards akanon before you reach the entrance guards you'll see a giant clockwork spider. It's a level 30 warrior thats relatively weak. 6 minute timer. You can stay here till 35.

Moves super dooper slow once snared too. You're welcome :)

choppedandglued
03-29-2020, 01:03 AM
I got you.

Teleport to Steamfont Mountains , head towards akanon before you reach the entrance guards you'll see a giant clockwork spider. It's a level 30 warrior thats relatively weak. 6 minute timer. You can stay here till 35.

i see him but wont that mess up my faction?

choppedandglued
03-29-2020, 01:04 AM
Mistmoore has been pretty empty for the most part all day. Have you tried forming a group there, or were you looking for solo camps?

i almost went to mm but i figured it would be packed like everywhere else

magnetaress
03-29-2020, 01:04 AM
i see him but wont that mess up my faction?

Why are you going into cities as a druid?????

Since when were u pro performance art?

choppedandglued
03-29-2020, 01:09 AM
I got you.

sweet no faction hit and he droped a plat. u are awesome thanks :D:D:D:D

choppedandglued
03-29-2020, 01:10 AM
Why are you going into cities as a druid?????

Since when were u pro performance art?

good point, but being as i work for dail a port, i thought not messing up my faction might come in handy

Castle2.0
03-29-2020, 01:31 AM
Can always sign the petition to reopen Teal by clicking the link and clicking YES.

So far 160+ people have voted YES.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353144

Christina.
03-29-2020, 02:06 AM
sweet no faction hit and he droped a plat. u are awesome thanks :D:D:D:D

*Winks*