PDA

View Full Version : Just want to thank the developers...

El-Hefe
03-24-2020, 12:27 AM
It’s been a while since someone said it: Thank little bald headed baby Jesus that P99 exists. I’ve been stuck inside for two weeks, with at least two more weeks to go. I’ve been doing my best to keep busy and catch up on things around the house, but having the wonderful world of Norrath to inhabit and the awesome P99 community to interact with has made this isolation much more enjoyable when the inevitable boredom kicks in.

I hope when all this uncertainty has subsided and things have returned to normal everyone considers supporting the server with whatever money they can spare and be as appreciative as possible of the amazing thing we have going on P99.

Thank you Rogean

Thank you Nilbog

Thank you CSR team

Thank you P99 community

Cheers,

El Hefe

Vizax_Xaziv
03-24-2020, 12:50 AM
Hear, Hear!

Albane
03-24-2020, 12:51 AM
Now's a good time to donate.

Christina.
03-24-2020, 02:37 AM
yeah have to give a thank you to you guys for allowing me to re-enjoy some of the best memories of my childhood for sure.

Naxy
03-24-2020, 04:01 AM
Thanks! Enjoying the near classic experience.

Baler
03-24-2020, 07:05 PM
Bump good post

Thanks!

Nirgon
03-25-2020, 06:17 AM
Thank you Dark Men of Odus

Swish
03-25-2020, 10:26 AM
Thank you Dark Men of Odus

Picked
03-25-2020, 11:08 AM
For sure, I haven't exactly been quarantined yet. There hasn't been a case in my county as of this moment. But things all around have shut down making it increasingly harder to do my job. So I have been playing EQ a lot more than normal lately.

Thank you to all the devs, the GM's, and anyone who has a part in this server. It's great and it's helped a LOT through all of this. Just being able to jump on and play and lose yourself.

And ultimately thanks to Brad (RIP) none of this would be possible without his vision.

And to the community in P99 I was worried it was going to be bad and bring out the worst in people restarting all over again. But it has been great. The new server is awesome and full of people ready to help, lot of kindness going around. This has all been a lot of fun thanks to everyone who has been a part of it.

Baler
04-09-2020, 03:10 PM
Bump in appreciation for the hard work admins, devs, guides, and everyone else has put into this server/community.

This is really a unique community that allows a certain level of BS that almost no other community would put up with. On top of that the level of detail put into this emu servers is awe worthy.

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

Swish
04-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Bump in appreciation for the hard work admins, devs, guides, and everyone else has put into this server/community.

This is really a unique community that allows a certain level of BS that almost no other community would put up with. On top of that the level of detail put into this emu servers is awe worthy.

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

Agreed. Whether you compare it to the TLPs (which have their place but lack decent CSR/or a classic feel), or other emus where boxing is allowed/encouraged... P99 is a gem, and people are still finding it <3

magnetaress
04-09-2020, 03:32 PM
YUP

Indecisive
04-09-2020, 03:46 PM
Thank you Rogean

Thank you Nilbog

Thank you CSR team

Thank you P99 community

https://i.imgur.com/Kz5LPiV.png

Yacoby44
04-10-2020, 04:07 AM
Thanks to Nilbog, Rogean and the crew for bringing us what is in my opinion the greatest game to ever exist on the planet!

I am so happy that I get to share this game with family and friends today that I otherwise would not of had the opportunity.
http://i.imgur.com/o1eqEZ7.png?1 (https://imgur.com/o1eqEZ7)