PDA

View Full Version : The Ak'Anon Boogie (Advanced running technique, fastest run in the game)

Ivory
03-22-2020, 06:35 AM
With a research grant by great King Ak'Anon, I have developed a new advanced way of runnin....faster than anyone ever imagined possible before!!! It stacks with all existin running enhancements, and will surely make anyone running for first touch of treasures to be the greatest racer ever imagined.

It is actually quite a significant increase in speed! As tested by the gnomes in the Faydark!

So, how do you do this new move?

WELL!! By DRINKIN!! That's right!! You gotsa get drunk! So you start to wobbles!!

THEN, during each wobble, you turn to strafe into that direction! Letting the wobble boost you faster!

Now now now, don't drinks too much, because the more you drink...the faster you wobble....and it becomes harder to control.

So you only want to drink 2 drinks (and even then, if you wait a little bit, you can still wobble and back out into 3rd person).

You may be wondering, why do I reveal this new secret? When the gnomes could use this knowledge to win all races? ....

Well, I want to see all the greatest treasure hunters drinkin bags full of beer while waiting for statues and dragons!!!! Because, now you gotta, if you want to make it there first.... :3

CancerMage
03-22-2020, 10:49 AM
Pockete always has the best tips, tricks and traps ! and cant forget the boot beer and muffins !

magnetaress
03-22-2020, 12:30 PM
what if my alcohol tolerance is really high?

Jimjam
03-22-2020, 04:34 PM
This is why Jimjam would hang out at Ntov zone in handing put Lendel’s Lagers... is it not common knowledge? Did people just think I was being a fungi?

Bigsham
03-22-2020, 06:49 PM
Drugs and permanent unemployment

Castle2.0
03-22-2020, 11:28 PM
pro tip

Ivory
03-23-2020, 03:08 AM
This is why Jimjam would hang out at Ntov zone in handing put Lendel’s Lagers... is it not common knowledge? Did people just think I was being a fungi?

Whaaat?! Beer boosting.... aka the Ak'anon Boogie... aka the saucy slide ... aka the two mug shuffle.... has been discovered already!?

I been to many races and never see everyone downin a few fine drinks when things get goin! Like the dragon race last week! Was army of people and no drinkin!

https://imgur.com/mUNc0OB.png

Jimjam
03-23-2020, 05:44 AM
You need to educate the good folk of green!

Be their Aladdin, show them the world!!

Taric
03-23-2020, 01:02 PM
Oh man, someone should have told Usain Bolt.

BarackObooma
03-23-2020, 05:08 PM
Was fun in Crushbone last night, thanks!

Bigsham
03-23-2020, 07:03 PM
This is so fucking sad

https://imgur.com/mUNc0OB.png[/QUOTE]

Jimjam
03-24-2020, 03:31 AM
Oh man, someone should have told Usain Bolt.

I choose to believe he got drank on chicken tendoes before racin.