PDA

View Full Version : Legal boxing = Shit players

Tarsonis
03-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Allowing players to box on blue and green at the same time means you might be stuck with a player (Artwo) like a cleric not paying attention to his role in group which leads to unnecessary group member deaths...Take boxing between servers out! To many people are doing this. When I start groups these days I have a list of people that do that and when they ask to join or be put on list I just say "Nope" even though I have room and might need there class I'm not going to let them half ass it in my group and practically leach xp.

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 04:55 PM
If I were to box a character on green, I would have my afk char on red99 so that I could focus on helping my elf friends on green be the best elves they can be.

Right now though I spend most of my time AFK so I don't box. I just play on red99.

Swish
03-09-2020, 05:14 PM
I boxed on red and blue for years, who's mad? LMK in the comments below.

Swish
03-09-2020, 05:14 PM
...that's one login on each server, before anyone takes that the wrong way :D

kjs86z
03-09-2020, 05:15 PM
whats the diff between boxing and watching netflix while playing 1 char?

Fammaden
03-09-2020, 05:22 PM
Artwo is apparently a shared cleric for Lineage that they are paying members DKP to level. This has been discussed in RnF before due to him showing up at HK gobs and being AFK all the time. I don't know if he's geared now that he's 35 and showing up to bum XP in Unrest basement, but at gobs the character was effectively naked.

So there might be a bit more going on here than your "boxing blue/green" assumption.

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 05:55 PM
I am so sorry they feel they must pay members DKP to play a cleric. It concerns me to see this.

Clerics are a real fun class to play, and it would be great if they could find a full time cleric to play with so that they could compete in the end game with the other Elf Lords and Ladies. Maybe someone will become enamored with Artwo and learn to be an elf Priest of the elfiest kind without requiring DKP for enjoyment of life.

Tarsonis
03-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Oh, so it's probably just a Lineage member boxing his main account and boxing the shared cleric account/not paying attention/leaching xp to earn DKP points and that's why they're playing like shit....good to know. Definitely on the do not group with list now.

Very annoying when people don't give their full attention while in a xp group.

Boo /thumbs down

drdrakes
03-09-2020, 07:47 PM
Oh, so it's probably just a Lineage member boxing his main account and boxing the shared cleric account/not paying attention/leaching xp to earn DKP points and that's why they're playing like shit....good to know. Definitely on the do not group with list now.

Very annoying when people don't give their full attention while in a xp group.

Boo /thumbs down

Sure is!

Nirgon
03-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Dark Men of Odus has several powerful clerics that enjoy their raid role

Bardp1999
03-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Monks tend to be the most toxic shit bags on the server, I'm guessing OP plays a monk

Kohedron
03-09-2020, 10:03 PM
There's a certain server where if someone is half-assing it they can be swiftly and easily punished.

But nah continue to complain about the circlejerk servers

Tarsonis
03-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Monks tend to be the most toxic shit bags on the server, I'm guessing OP plays a monk

Badz tend to defend half assing clerics that are getting leach lvled off the backs of their hard working group mates in XP groups. I'm guessing Bardp1999 is in Lineage...

Tethler
03-09-2020, 11:23 PM
There's a certain server where if someone is half-assing it they can be swiftly and easily punished.

Too bad nobody likes that server.

Wrekt
03-10-2020, 12:09 AM
Badz tend to defend half assing clerics that are getting leach lvled off the backs of their hard working group mates in XP groups. I'm guessing Bardp1999 is in Lineage...

Lineage is DMO light. They are all the toxicity, minus the racism.

DMN
03-10-2020, 12:18 AM

Eh? I've never had a problem with anyone in lineage. Can't say the same for about 7-8 other guilds though. And you fixation on DMO is tedious AF.

Bardp1999
03-10-2020, 03:38 AM

Apparently I struck a nerve, sorry if I have flustered you. Before you keep insulting me I think you should know that I am personal friends with Detoxx. Just recently I helped him acquire Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker so that we can clear BWL more efficiently. I am kind of a big deal around here.

Bboboo
03-10-2020, 08:57 AM
Boxing on red is legal mostly because noone will report you because they can easily just kill the boxers instead

Thugnuts
03-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Boxing on red is legal mostly because there's 17 players on red right now

ftfy

Phaezed-Reality
03-10-2020, 10:21 AM

https://i.imgur.com/2ov7pEW.gif

Daldaen
03-10-2020, 10:43 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328901

People should’ve listened. Then this wouldn’t be an issue and you wouldn’t be dealing with lawyerquesters and 130 hour long Manastone camps.

Tarsonis
03-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Apparently I struck a nerve, sorry if I have flustered you. Before you keep insulting me I think you should know that I am personal friends with Detoxx. Just recently I helped him acquire Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker so that we can clear BWL more efficiently. I am kind of a big deal around here.

Nope I was actually just being clever.
You do know that nothing done on Blue matters anymore right?

bktroost
03-10-2020, 10:53 AM
blNope I was actually just being clever.
You do know that nothing done on Blue matters anymore right?

So is the server life basically Green>Blue? Blue is dead or is green just everyone's pet project? As an outsider, looking in for the first time in like two years, I am curious.

Tarsonis
03-10-2020, 11:03 AM
wait wait wait....I didn't recognize that item so I googled it....That's WOW equipment and BWL is a WOW zone...your bragging (on the Project 1999 eq server) about items you helped someone else get in a completely different game...

...ok...

Modwolf
03-10-2020, 11:13 AM
He has 2 banned accounts, when did you think he had anything legitimate to say? Just a troll.

Tarsonis
03-10-2020, 11:34 AM
LOLZ ikr... jokes on me

I've auto trained a Paladin, Minster, Scout, Infiltrator, and Reaver to 48 on DAOC EMU..I'm a pretty big deal around here....

Tarsonis
03-10-2020, 11:40 AM
You know what, here's an idea.

Instead of paying Lineage members DKP to play a Cleric half ass in a group full of other people that will resent that in the future.

Why not....(ready for it?)

Pay your lvl 50 Lineage members DKP to Power Level your guild Cleric to 50 somewhere not offensive to everyone else...

beversami
03-10-2020, 11:46 AM
I am so sorry they feel they must pay members DKP to play a cleric. It concerns me to see this.

You couldn't pay me real money to play a cleric.

bmcgaffey20
03-10-2020, 11:58 AM
Lineage leader checking in here! Yep this is a shared cleric account, we have several. As well as a shared porter account and many other guild infrastructure assets. Remember just a couple of short months ago, everyone was leveling without gear. Its also worth nothing I just replaced Maibbins' final bronze pieces in fear. Gear isn't really required. Im sorry you had a bad experience with the cleric driver, that is not the intention. Yes this player is earn DKP for leveling shared accounts. Our system can afford it though and remain largely unaffected. The cleric accounts are invaluable later on.

magnetaress
03-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Lineage leader checking in here! Yep this is a shared cleric account, we have several. As well as a shared porter account and many other guild infrastructure assets. Remember just a couple of short months ago, everyone was leveling without gear. Its also worth nothing I just replaced Maibbins' final bronze pieces in fear. Gear isn't really required. Im sorry you had a bad experience with the cleric driver, that is not the intention. Yes this player is earn DKP for leveling shared accounts. Our system can afford it though and remain largely unaffected. The cleric accounts are invaluable later on.

Your English is really good. Glad you found a place to apply your skills, remember have fun and don't do stuff because you 'have to' do it because you love to <3

Fammaden
03-10-2020, 12:15 PM

People at least had some wis jewelry and banded by the time they were 25 at the beginning. This dude was dead ass naked at high keep gobs and OOM after two heals. The server has progressed now and most PuG's have at least one twink, and even the new players have some semblance of gear.

Bloodstained tunics are like a couple hundred plat. Set some expectations for this shit or go powerlevel your shared up your damn selves like a normal raid guild. Don't toss this bullshit into the community at large and expect them to accept some half ass ungeared afk person as their cleric while thinking you can leach xp from their actual effort.

/boycott artwo

bmcgaffey20
03-10-2020, 12:23 PM
My english is fine, im a white american.

Keep applying your skills to the RNF thread.

https://imgur.com/lXZHjSb

Tarsonis
03-10-2020, 12:29 PM

So, leach lvling your guild cleric can off of other people hard work can now be attributed to...dare I say...white privilege? lolz

magnetaress
03-10-2020, 12:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/r3rPqpj.gif

Zal22
03-10-2020, 01:28 PM

WuTang is playing on wow classic? Ps nobody cares about Detard. Is he trying to be good?

Zal22
03-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Wtb Skarlorn back to long con Bardp99 into getting perma banned!

Maye can happen sirs!

Artaenc
03-10-2020, 04:41 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328901

People should’ve listened. Then this wouldn’t be an issue and you wouldn’t be dealing with lawyerquesters and 130 hour long Manastone camps.People talked about wiping the blue server for years, well green is the same thing as wiping blue to some degree. You bring up some interesting points and if there was a green server version two, similar things would happen just in different areas even if people listened to your thoughts. The green server is catching up in toxicity with blue and there are a few things that made the experience not 100% classic this round. I feel like this is a butterfly effect and never ending.

Bardp1999
03-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Wtb Skarlorn back to long con Bardp99 into getting perma banned!

Maye can happen sirs!

REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee

Tarsonis
03-10-2020, 09:49 PM
ReeEee...garbage
Put something else up you hack...play your shit cleric in solb like I saw you where, wher ethey dont' know your shit

Tarsonis
03-10-2020, 09:54 PM
REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee

G
A
B
A
G
E
Hur Hur hur sad sad sad
siffles……
gabage….

(can't wait for you to respond...)

Wrekt
03-10-2020, 09:56 PM

Yeah, you're a white American... Get fucking serious. Nobody believes that shit.

cd288
03-11-2020, 11:36 AM

Glad the Cleric accounts are invaluable to you later on. In the meantime, we can all suffer while your AFK boxers get us killed in groups.

Fortunately, the idiot playing Aretwo let everyone know they were leveling their guild leader's alt for EXP so now we can make sure we don't let Aretwo into groups.

Tuurin
03-11-2020, 07:45 PM
Glad the Cleric accounts are invaluable to you later on. In the meantime, we can all suffer while your AFK boxers get us killed in groups.

Fortunately, the idiot playing Aretwo let everyone know they were leveling their guild leader's alt for EXP so now we can make sure we don't let Aretwo into groups.

Honestly makes you think twice about inviting any Lineage tags into a PUG, no? If that’s their leadership’s view (that the best way to add needed classes is to dump naked semi-afk dkp bots into highly desirable PUG spots and force the rest of the server to PL it for you) then why assume anyone with that tag is going to be anything other than a half-ass exp sponge?

Wrekt
03-11-2020, 11:40 PM
Honestly makes you think twice about inviting any Lineage tags into a PUG, no? If that’s their leadership’s view (that the best way to add needed classes is to dump naked semi-afk dkp bots into highly desirable PUG spots and force the rest of the server to PL it for you) then why assume anyone with that tag is going to be anything other than a half-ass exp sponge?

Bardp1999
03-12-2020, 02:02 AM
Tarsonis Journal Entry: Day 23

These fucking MAGGOTS don't even know how to play P99. Don't they realize how good I am at turning on auto-attack and spamming 1 ability on my monk. For fuck's sake I even have to Feign Death occasionally. These MAGGOTS will feel my fire now that I have my precious... the precious is a wicked weapon, spikes...weight...the feel...they will all pay...

C u ReaL SooN boys

https://i.imgur.com/5lOELXe.jpg

Wrekt
03-12-2020, 10:13 AM
Macequest reference?

cd288
03-12-2020, 10:56 AM

Yeah for real. I reserve judgment on the whole DKP arrangement, since I don't raid (I assume some guildies might not be a fan of it if they don't have enough time to sit around all day leveling alts for the officers). But I don't want someone in my group who couldn't give two shits about the people in the group of the character's rep because they're just there to leech EXP.

Tarsonis
03-12-2020, 11:35 AM
@Bardp1999
You play WOW....nothing you same matters

Tarsonis
03-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Literally right now I'm watching Artwo and Olabelle (both lineage tags) boxing in unrest. I hope the GM's come soon to nuke your assholes. I already petitioned.

Tarsonis
03-12-2020, 11:59 AM
@Bardp1999
You play WOW....nothing you say matters

Fixed

Tarsonis
03-12-2020, 12:06 PM
If anyone has OBS come down here and record it, they're in the unrest basement group just being total trash. Maybe get a good video of when the staff finally shows up.

Wrekt
03-12-2020, 12:11 PM
Literally right now I'm watching Artwo and Olabelle (both lineage tags) boxing in unrest. I hope the GM's come soon to nuke your assholes. I already petitioned.

Like I said, Lineage is DMO light. Put both guilds on Red. Fuck 'em.

cd288
03-12-2020, 12:15 PM

Did you post in the petitions forum as well?

Tarsonis
03-12-2020, 12:21 PM
::nods::

Fammaden
03-12-2020, 12:22 PM

Then why did you warn them like this?

Tarsonis
03-12-2020, 12:24 PM
They're still there

Kit
03-12-2020, 12:41 PM
WelfareQuest is alive and well. Just being there is enough to justify the entitlement of exp, pixels, etc.

Artaenc
03-12-2020, 02:38 PM
They're still thereDo you have video of this to self incriminate you err prove that it's happening?

Benanov
03-12-2020, 07:26 PM
Like I said, Lineage is DMO light. Put both guilds on Red. Fuck 'em.

A lot of the DMO members (myself included) are PvP veterans. I haven't played PVP since RZ, but it's not like a lot of the habits are that easily broken.

I finally broke the habit of not carrying any coin on my person.

Jadian
03-12-2020, 10:39 PM
Hilarious how these start popping up once the big dogs start losing raid targets.