PDA

View Full Version : leadership transfer bug

ihshan
03-09-2020, 04:37 PM
hi there
i'm am curently leader of a guild, confirmed by /guildstatus.
I want to leave the guild, i get an error message saying that i must transfer leadership before leaving.
When i try to transfer leadership, i get an error message saying i am not the leader....

i petitioned 3 times without any answer..

Is there really no way to leave but deleting the guild???

galach
03-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Petition in game with who should be the guild leader. I can then demote you and you can leave the guild.

ihshan
03-09-2020, 04:45 PM
ok thx i'll do it right now

Benanov
03-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Note for future readers: the officer and leader commands don't work per se on p99; you have to ask staff for these functions.

It is entirely possible that two characters on two separate accounts can be flagged as the leader of a guild.

ihshan
03-09-2020, 05:03 PM
so sad it is so difficult to get in game support

galach
03-09-2020, 05:09 PM

I'm at work and can't hop on. Hoping to get more day time in game support soon.

ihshan
03-09-2020, 05:11 PM
i guess that if i 'm not in game my petition desappears?
i need to stay loged on until i get an answer? or can you promote without me?

galach
03-09-2020, 05:15 PM
i guess that if i 'm not in game my petition desappears?
i need to stay loged on until i get an answer? or can you promote without me?

I'll take care of it tonight if another staff member doesn't get to it. You don't need to be online.

ihshan
03-09-2020, 05:17 PM
great you rock ! i petitionned as affligem of origine, and wand to transfer leadership to gracieux :)

ihshan
03-09-2020, 05:30 PM
guide Medris has done the job :D

Daldaen
03-09-2020, 06:13 PM

Yep it’s a shame a 10 year old server staffed by less than a handful of volunteers aren’t available in the afternoon on a Monday within an hour.

I think you should temper your expectations in the future. You’re very lucky a staff member happened to be able to resolve your issue within an hour this time. That will not always be the case.

Stickyfingers
03-09-2020, 10:49 PM

Volunteers bud, be happy you get support at all. Galach is a damn saint, good GM and deals with some straight up bullshit on a daily basis.

Videri
03-09-2020, 11:24 PM
you rock !

Yes, they do. :)

ihshan
03-10-2020, 02:34 AM
it wasn't a judgement of valor. I know GM are not many ad doing their best; But still, it is a fact that is it difficult to get in game support. i wasn't talking about yesterday.
I happened to petition several times for other things in the past, and never got any answer sometime withing 4 or 5 hours.
of course, playing on euro tomes doesn't help :cool:

chevy79bu
03-11-2020, 06:26 PM
it wasn't a judgement of valor. I know GM are not many ad doing their best; But still, it is a fact that is it difficult to get in game support. i wasn't talking about yesterday.
I happened to petition several times for other things in the past, and never got any answer sometime withing 4 or 5 hours.
of course, playing on euro tomes doesn't help :cool:

Lol I have been on p99 for several years between two accounts. I have only ever petitioned once. It's a free, private, 20 year game. Petitioning all the time just seems like people are not picking little shit.