PDA

View Full Version : Dumbasses who sell in EC with just 1 item

DMN
03-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Quit wasting your fucking time and quit filling dipshits' heads with the idea that because you are a stupid fucking dinglefritz who can't wait to sell an item, o you sell for half off that I too have to sell at your retarded prices.

Free tip: buy a fucking clue and come back to EC when you have at least half a dozen things to sell. Then you won't be so fucking antsy to sell at next to nothing rates.

magnetaress
03-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Huh?

Seek red99

magnetaress
03-08-2020, 04:22 PM
We have server wide /ooc so u can sell haowever many itemz u want serverwide anytime of the day

DMN
03-08-2020, 04:24 PM
We have server wide /ooc so u can sell haowever many itemz u want serverwide anytime of the day

No, I have quite enough annoyance from dealing with the dumfuckery of EC whenever I have to log my mule on already. Besides, i don't have any drugs to buy anything on red.

Izmael
03-08-2020, 04:27 PM
D

magnetaress
03-08-2020, 04:44 PM
No, I have quite enough annoyance from dealing with the dumfuckery of EC whenever I have to log my mule on already. Besides, i don't have any drugs to buy anything on red.

It is usually pretty nice on red, we are just talking about VP loot in /ooc having a good time reminiscing.

Ennewi
03-08-2020, 04:51 PM
WTS Bracer of the Hidden 5k obo

Albanwr
03-08-2020, 06:06 PM
drugs, kids. This is drugs.

jackd104
03-08-2020, 06:24 PM
Thank you for bringing up this very important topic. Raising awareness is the first step toward change.

Gatorsmash
03-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Quit wasting your fucking time and quit filling dipshits' heads with the idea that because you are a stupid fucking dinglefritz who can't wait to sell an item, o you sell for half off that I too have to sell at your retarded prices.

Free tip: buy a fucking clue and come back to EC when you have at least half a dozen things to sell. Then you won't be so fucking antsy to sell at next to nothing rates.

I do this all the time , get fucked OP. If you want to poopsocking box the EC tunnel dont come crying to the forums about it

Pretzelle
03-08-2020, 07:10 PM
DMN is the drugged up old man yelling at a cloud.

Datilus
03-08-2020, 09:27 PM
helping bring down prices 1 item at a time...

Tuljin
03-08-2020, 10:50 PM

The economy sucks man, nobody is buying anything. I understand your frustration but really Wal Mart doesn't make it's money by letting items sit on the shelf. Everybody new to the server is broke and investing in DKP rather than coin so they gotta make what they can to buy a Rebreather lol

DMN
03-08-2020, 11:49 PM
DMN is the drugged up old man yelling at a cloud.

Ya, like clouds don't suck shit?

Tethler
03-09-2020, 12:25 AM

Buy the half-price item and sell it for a profit?

DMN
03-09-2020, 12:34 AM

I would if I didn't despise EC.

Videri
03-09-2020, 01:10 AM

Right, if the item's value truly is higher, then anyone who knows that can buy it and resell it.

OuterChimp
03-09-2020, 10:04 AM
You guys are so f'ed when Bernie wins, all your lewtz will be for free!

Kohedron
03-09-2020, 10:04 AM
OP wants people to pivot from sitting in EC to sitting in his oh so precious 9 day manastone not classic /list line and make it 15 days instead

I mean it's 100% fine with me, so you do you OP

OuterChimp
03-09-2020, 10:13 AM
OP, post in here what you are selling and I'll pop on and offer you twice what you are asking for it. That should make you feel better for a little bit....but then you'll find out I have no plat and you'll be mad again.

/shrug?

cd288
03-09-2020, 10:15 AM
DMN sad that he can't price gouge because other people aren't greedy. Moved to resolved.

indiscriminate_hater
03-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Imagine getting mad at people who don't want to spend all of their time maximizing elf shekels

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 11:47 AM
My life choices lead to me puking up two cups of coffee in the shower this morning. However, I am still free to log into red99 and enjoy the server wide /ooc and free and empty camp spots. At least I have that going for me.

Why are you so upset about east commonlands? You know you could hire a broker to sell your items for you. I am sure someone would take 10kp/month just to sit around EC selling and buying for you.

kjs86z
03-09-2020, 12:33 PM
You couldn't even sell stonks this morning you how expect to sell EC items?

Bondrake
03-09-2020, 12:50 PM
I would love to know more about OP's life. It seems dreadful.

Phaezed-Reality
03-09-2020, 01:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/coqKXRE.jpg

Swish
03-09-2020, 04:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/coqKXRE.jpg

Work hard, play hard

Gatorsmash
03-09-2020, 07:26 PM
Hey @OP when I log in tonight I'm going to sell all my wares at 10% I'll tag you in the line so you can watch it on the discord

DMN
03-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Hey @OP when I log in tonight I'm going to sell all my wares at 10% I'll tag you in the line so you can watch it on the discord

Given how much of a dumb fuck you are, I'd imagine you have not a single item I give a flying fuck about price-wise.

Cecily
03-09-2020, 08:03 PM
You know this stuff isn't real, right? You get that, right? Right? You get that?

DMN
03-09-2020, 08:20 PM
You know this stuff isn't real, right? You get that, right? Right? You get that?

https://i.imgur.com/nfoVNlD.jpg

That meme'd, most of these single item sellers are RMTers, so they'd probably take issue with your claim.

Senix
03-10-2020, 11:57 AM
I myself undercut current prices all the time but here's what OP doesn't understand. Why would I sit around EC trying to get that extra 1-5k when I can go back out into the world and make that money and more. I don't wana spend all day in EC trying to get that extra penny when I can go out have fun making more.... enjoy that tunnel questing sir !

Bigsham
03-10-2020, 02:36 PM
everyone in ec is boxing a trading char, are you new to p99? Says 2010 join date

KansasComrade
03-10-2020, 03:43 PM
I would love to know more about OP's life. It seems dreadful.

I know all I hope to know about his life. I would have never come to this thread if I saw the author before hand. Fool me once...

axisofebola
03-10-2020, 08:59 PM
I know all I hope to know about his life. I would have never come to this thread if I saw the author before hand. Fool me once...

So "Dumbasses who sell..." was too inviting for your little insect brain to click on than to read the three letters below it

Fool forever.

Jimjam
03-10-2020, 10:49 PM
I would if I didn't despise EC.

Pro tip: sell the item for half what you think it is worth to get it off the shelves faster, and get you back into the game you love.

DMN
03-10-2020, 11:00 PM
Pro tip: sell the item for half what you think it is worth to get it off the shelves faster, and get you back into the game you love.

To get back to EC sooner to do the same bullshit all over again? You aren't doing anything but fucking over anyone else selling that item(s).

douglas1999
03-10-2020, 11:49 PM
Hahah, WHAT is op mad about exactly? Christ. I will now *only* sell one item at a time at low prices purely out of spite grats.

douglas1999
03-10-2020, 11:50 PM
To get back to EC sooner to do the same bullshit all over again? You aren't doing anything but fucking over anyone else selling that item(s).

Why do you even play this game?

DMN
03-10-2020, 11:53 PM
Hahah, WHAT is op mad about exactly? Christ. I will now *only* sell one item at a time at low prices purely out of spite grats.

People selling shit for way below market value because they absolutely need plat now to RMT. The value of plat RMT goes down a lot faster than plat inflation increases item prices. That's what, dumb fuck. they don't care about losing plat long term, they care about making money right now to pay their meth dealer.

DMN
03-11-2020, 12:10 AM
Why do you even play this game?

In someways, EQ feels like a child to me. I was one of less then a hundred closed beta testers of EQ back in the day. I'm probably the only person you will ever talk to who actually played in a group with Aradune, and certainly the only person who has an EQ NPC named after him.

Almost all you fuckers are johnny-come-latelies, so perhaps a better question is why the here are you people here on this 21 year old elf sim?

Albanwr
03-11-2020, 12:20 AM
People selling shit for way below market value because they absolutely need plat now to RMT. The value of plat RMT goes down a lot faster than plat inflation increases item prices. That's what, dumb fuck. they don't care about losing plat long term, they care about making money right now to pay their meth dealer.

and you are the guy crying about people selling GEBs for market value, when you think they are only worth 3-4k. Pretty moronic.

DMN
03-11-2020, 02:57 AM
and you are the guy crying about people selling GEBs for market value, when you think they are only worth 3-4k. Pretty moronic.

10K for GEBs isn't fair market value. It's a straight up fucking scam being artificially kept high.

heyokah
03-11-2020, 10:40 AM
I've sold every item I've acquired on green for under market value. Not rubi bps or manastones, but shit that sells for ~ 1k I'll sell for 700. I'm sure the same method would apply to me personally on higher value items as well. The reason is simply to get rid of my shit faster so I go out in the world and be a real elf. Also, you bitch and moan about everything which accomplishes nothing other than making you sound like a dick.

Fawqueue
03-11-2020, 11:51 AM
In someways, EQ feels like a child to me. I was one of less then a hundred closed beta testers of EQ back in the day. I'm probably the only person you will ever talk to who actually played in a group with Aradune, and certainly the only person who has an EQ NPC named after him.

Almost all you fuckers are johnny-come-latelies, so perhaps a better question is why the here are you people here on this 21 year old elf sim?

Yep, you and me brother. I did everything listed above, only Brad was the best man at my wedding and named an entire zone after my son Karana. See how easy it is just make claims when your don't have to prove anything?

Skarne
03-11-2020, 11:58 AM

Haha puff out your chest more, internet warrior. I can see that you’re angry most of the time.

OuterChimp
03-11-2020, 12:19 PM
I foresee someone very soon saying how they were the first person ever to get to level 50 and they solo'd folks in the Arena.....

beversami
03-11-2020, 01:38 PM

Imagine this being your best accomplishment. Sad.

Dogma
03-11-2020, 01:45 PM
Wts stuff cheap pst

Kohedron
03-11-2020, 02:07 PM
I got a chuckle out of this thread which is a good thing thanks guys

indiscriminate_hater
03-11-2020, 02:41 PM

Evia
03-11-2020, 03:27 PM
I think DMN needs a hug or something. So many angry poats lately over dumb insignificant shit.

Until then tho I gotta block you unfortunately cuz your negativity is really harshing on my good vibes.

Hope you find some chill soon!

DMN
03-11-2020, 04:18 PM
I think DMN needs a hug or something. So many angry poats lately over dumb insignificant shit.

Until then tho I gotta block you unfortunately cuz your negativity is really harshing on my good vibes.

Hope you find some chill soon!

Found the RMter.

DMN
03-11-2020, 04:28 PM

You didn't answer the question, what the fuck are you doing here? You been here almost a decade playing a simulated version of the original 21 year old elf sim. Ya, a sim of a fucking sim. Sad.

I'd put my real life accomplishments against anyone of the dregs on this forum any day. I probably accomplished in high school than 95% of you miserable fucks will your whole pathetic lives.

OuterChimp
03-11-2020, 04:39 PM
You didn't answer the question, what the fuck are you doing here? You been here almost a decade playing a simulated version of the original 21 year old elf sim. Ya, a sim of a fucking sim. Sad.

I'd put my real life accomplishments against anyone of the dregs on this forum any day. I probably accomplished in high school than 95% of you miserable fucks will your whole pathetic lives.

I'm level 63 on My Singing Monsters....beat that you scrub! #GitGud

Jimjam
03-11-2020, 07:18 PM
Found the RMter.

You mention this so often that I think you should get a name change from DMN to OHP. Good luck with them sales, I hope no one undermines you so the best value sales can be made. Except on GBSs obviously.

beversami
03-11-2020, 09:40 PM

I bet they called you Speedhawk in highschool eh? Led your team to the state semifinals only to get fucked by the refs in the 4th quarter?

Tuurin
03-11-2020, 09:56 PM
DMN seem like more of an Al Bundy or Uncle Rico?

��

YendorLootmonkey
03-11-2020, 10:38 PM

Oh yeah? Well I was bangin' supermodels when I was 18 (they propositioned me when I was 13 but I didn't want anyone to get in trouble), I currently earn 8 figures a year as a butterfly breeder, and I invented the popular game Toilet Paper Roulette (after you're done taking a dump in a public restroom, you roll a 6-sided die, subtract one from the result, and that's how many wipes you get before unceremoniously pulling up your pants no matter what.)

One time, I correctly folded an omelet and flipped it without breakage or spillage. I have been tying my own shoes since the age of 14, dude.

In elementary school, I was a coloring book prodigy, and received a trophy for best facial hair for an 8-year-old. I once farted on a first date, successfully blamed it on her confused Yorkshire Terrier, and still got laid that night.

I have a refractory period of 30 seconds.

But this isn't a contest, bro.

Ravager
03-14-2020, 10:45 AM
Weak thread premise. Docked 4 RnF points.

KansasComrade
03-14-2020, 11:21 AM
So "Dumbasses who sell..." was too inviting for your little insect brain to click on than to read the three letters below it

Fool forever.

Fair point.

TomisFeline
03-14-2020, 04:38 PM
Fair point.

homeboy still beating that dead tunnel horse!

impressive

Sethius Marlowe
03-14-2020, 04:46 PM
Oh yeah? Well I was bangin' supermodels when I was 18 (they propositioned me when I was 13 but I didn't want anyone to get in trouble), I currently earn 8 figures a year as a butterfly breeder, and I invented the popular game Toilet Paper Roulette (after you're done taking a dump in a public restroom, you roll a 6-sided die, subtract one from the result, and that's how many wipes you get before unceremoniously pulling up your pants no matter what.)

One time, I correctly folded an omelet and flipped it without breakage or spillage. I have been tying my own shoes since the age of 14, dude.

In elementary school, I was a coloring book prodigy, and received a trophy for best facial hair for an 8-year-old. I once farted on a first date, successfully blamed it on her confused Yorkshire Terrier, and still got laid that night.

I have a refractory period of 30 seconds.

But this isn't a contest, bro.

https://i.imgur.com/f2GP8XJ.png
https://youtu.be/cI5P3ZszuCs

Tenderizer
03-15-2020, 10:46 AM
In someways, EQ feels like a child to me. I was one of less then a hundred closed beta testers of EQ back in the day. I'm probably the only person you will ever talk to who actually played in a group with Aradune, and certainly the only person who has an EQ NPC named after ....

So do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on? Who cares who you "think" you are. Only thing that matter is the here and now and right now you sound like a cunt.

Christina.
03-15-2020, 10:48 AM
Bring that same energy over to red and PVP who u mad at!

Get off on who you mad at !! #all2020

Tenderizer
03-15-2020, 10:51 AM
Why join a bunch of unenlightened cock suckers and butt fuckers who are hypocrites. Red is dead and only mentally deranged crackhead freaks who haven't learned to love themselves play there. Gotta learn to love yourself before you can love others.

Tethler
03-16-2020, 01:19 AM

orly. what npc?

Tethler
03-16-2020, 01:36 AM
Nm, found it (https://wiki.project1999.com/An_angry_commoner).

DMN
03-16-2020, 02:25 AM
So do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on? Who cares who you "think" you are. Only thing that matter is the here and now and right now you sound like a cunt.

Someone asked a question and I gave them the answer. Maybe you should ask them why they care?

Evia
03-16-2020, 02:48 PM

Hahaha

levitikin
03-20-2020, 08:28 AM
the neck beard occult. is that bad? to.. self? well fuck you if it is.

YoungJeezy
03-22-2020, 01:31 AM
calm down pencil neck

Senix
03-22-2020, 04:51 AM

this gave me a good long chuckle also this dude just keeps calling anyone with an opinion an rmter. Perhaps he keeps calling everyone else one to throw off the scent form himself !

Pretzelle
03-22-2020, 10:29 AM

None of this is true at all. You're living in a drug fueled state of psychosis.

Wallicker
03-22-2020, 01:50 PM

Lol

rhold
03-22-2020, 05:00 PM

Pretty much.

What a whiny bitch.

Could be The Cock Gobbler (https://wiki.project1999.com/The_Gobbler)

Derpwizard
03-31-2020, 11:00 PM
If they are selling for half off the market price, just buy their item and resell it. Instant profit. I never understood why people complain about this. If it doesn't work, then you're wrong about what the actual market value is.