PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel like this?

magnetaress
03-08-2020, 11:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWkkxgRi3fE

https://i.imgur.com/ORPKZWf.png

Don't be afraid to step out of line. Be the best self you can be.

Is green, blue, teal getting to you? Do you want freedom? Do you believe in yourself and your own God?

Red is there. Waiting for you. /pras it

I will C U REAL SOON. :cool:

Fammaden
03-08-2020, 11:14 AM
What sort of twink gear package can I expect from you if I come to red?

Sethius Marlowe
03-08-2020, 11:40 AM
yeah like. you guys all say come to red, play on red, and that's fine, you want to revitalize your server. and I hope you do. Your president wants this to happen. Because that would be great if 100 people were playing on it you'd all have a good time. But you have to have something to offer.

So start offering stuff to people. Legitimately. Say. Here, we will give you this stuff and we will let you level til 30 without futszing with you or whatever..

I mean, all I ever hear is tears and tries of "come to red! play red!" and that's great, but you got to SELL it man. So try. Try selling it. Make a new thread about how you're selling it. Get organized. Do it. Make the game you want to have. Nothing is stopping you but you. dont wait for someone else to do it, they are waiting for you too, it wont happen if you do it like that

JUST DO IT

NIKE

-President Devin

magnetaress
03-08-2020, 11:47 AM
^^wants free stuff, stays on blue

Sibelia1
03-08-2020, 06:20 PM
i am disabled can i have not Free Stuff, but clinton era style entitlements

Tenderizer
03-12-2020, 04:37 AM
i am disabled can i have not Free Stuff, but clinton era style entitlements

Sure you can but first you have to do something with your life, if you can.

indiscriminate_hater
03-12-2020, 09:54 AM
Would red dwellers be OK with gms decking out new entrants with full vulak loot?

magnetaress
03-14-2020, 12:57 PM
Just so you know I am a disabled veteran with a pension, I did my time folks.

Torik
03-16-2020, 02:20 PM
So start offering stuff to people. Legitimately. Say. Here, we will give you this stuff and we will let you level til 30 without futszing with you or whatever..

Red needs better PR.

That being said, when new people come to the server, generally people help them out. When Andain was around, he would seek out new players, give them two +45 rings and two bars of platinum (200 pp value). The group I came with was PLed from about level 4 to level 16 in CB when a 60 druid saw that there were new players around.

I myself have given out plenty of newb gear, but most people who come to Red end up leaving very soon after due to the lack of population.

shuklak
03-17-2020, 07:53 PM
Better off selling Rio Rancho lots.

Tethler
03-18-2020, 04:36 AM
No, I never feel like this.

Evia
03-18-2020, 05:10 PM
Are we talking about IRL or in game right now? I can't tell.

magnetaress
03-18-2020, 05:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jscr1GI.png?1

levitikin
03-20-2020, 07:44 AM
Hail

yeetngreet
03-20-2020, 09:52 PM
The desire for new players always loses out to the compulsion of griefing them off the server with low-level epic rogues as soon as any appear.

Uuruk
03-21-2020, 10:33 AM
The 3 people that play there are waiting

Artaenc
03-21-2020, 02:40 PM
you guys still do wizard epics on red?

sentinel
03-21-2020, 08:25 PM
Just so you know I am a disabled veteran with a pension, I did my time folks.

These people are the worst. I mean, thank you for your service and all that. But no cares about hearing about where you were stationed or who plays that was also in the military. It is sad you are stuck at home all day because of your "condishun" but shut the fuck up about it.

magnetaress
03-21-2020, 08:39 PM
These people are the worst. I mean, thank you for your service and all that. But no cares about hearing about where you were stationed or who plays that was also in the military. It is sad you are stuck at home all day because of your "condishun" but shut the fuck up about it.

I am so sorry to have upset you. I didn't mean it like that. I meant to point out that I am cool with people who play EQ all day every day. I understand why the folks are trollin about free stuff.

Let me tell you that in Everquest I have been having so much fun being supportive and helpful to my fellow red 99 players. I may not have bags of dragon loot to dole out. But I do always have a kind word. An entertaining repartee for ooc. A bit of encouragement. And most of all a necro heal or twitch.

Secrets
03-22-2020, 04:12 AM
🦀RED IS DEAD🦀

magnetaress
03-22-2020, 04:56 AM
🦀RED IS DEAD🦀

I don't see a problem with undeath.